Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Carrot and Stick »

In post 1094, Momrangal wrote:All of these things I would have done if I were scum because I hate having people on my back.
But the thing is you're trying to have the best of both worlds.
You're trying to say you were doing these things, while also admitting that you as scum wouldn't want to give me extra info. The way you handled this, pragmatically, was exactly the part you cut out:
You tried to placate me.

Placating me would get me off your back while avoiding giving out extra information.

And that's what you did, and why you are scum.
Hydra of Assemblerotws and mastina.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Yeah and I come into today stating that you're lying because I k me I couldn't have been roleblockrd.

Oh! And voting you does a great job at doing that as well!
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Momrangal »

And you're gonna do nothing but push me, and when I flip town, you're gonna go "whoops" but you aren't going to reevaluate you're reads like you would if you are town

Because you aren't.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Momrangal »

And one thing that was horribly missed. Even if I was scum who was planning on fakeclaimjnf FN, and decided to just go with my actual role. I could have still omitted that three per night clause
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Or, when NM suggested three shot I could have said that as well
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:21 pm

In post 1095, Almost50 wrote:You pushed Dino until he claimed
Yeah small problem with that narrative.

It's a thing called "timing".
In post 1095, Almost50 wrote:You probably caught Icon crumbing (you did admit you knew he was a backup JOAT) so you shot him.
Also small problem with that.

It's a thing called he explicitly claimed Backup. He didn't claim what he was a backup specifically to. But I did in fact guess it was a backup to my role.

Further problem to that.

Shooting a backup is not shooting a PR because for the backup to become the PR the main role has to die first--in other words, in a hypothetical scumastina world, the only way Iconeum becomes a PR/threat is if I die first...which is.
Yaknow.
scumastina dieing first.

That's beyond what I can call a "small problem" which you of course know because you know how highly I think of my scumgame. By your own confession, you think I know my own scumgame so well that I think it basically flawless. By your own confession, therefore. You think I know that I'm not going to die early. And therefore. By your own confession. You are admitting that Iconeum could not use his role because his role is a backup to mine. And therefore...not a threat.

I mean there's reasons I'd kill Iconeum, sure. Yeah. I've stated them already. The four basic reasons I outlined apply to me just as much as they do anyone else. Iconeum's death frames Mathdino. Iconeum was never getting lynched. Iconeum was a competent player. Iconeum's death doesn't point to any specific players as scum since literally everyone has reason to nightkill him equally. Those apply just as much to me as they do anyone else so scumastina would in fact kill Iconeum because of them.

Not for the reasons you're attempting to sell with your narrative though.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Beefster »

If we are certain scum has no roleblocker, we can also be certain that Momrangal did not make either nightkill. I know because of my role and action.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 1023, mastina wrote:And yes.
I am both a protective,
Yet also know thanks to my role scum have no roleblocker.
When you see my role, it'll all make sense how I know that.
If this is a JK claim, I cc.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

lol, bye mastin
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:33 pm

In post 1098, Momrangal wrote:I can't aim to claim a role when I forgot the role that I was thinking of had an actual nams
Yes you can. Not knowing/remembering the role name does not mean you cannot describe the role's function.
In post 1099, Momrangal wrote:
In post 1076, Momrangal wrote:The plan was to send it to mastina tonight, and send one to one other person tomorrow stating, that I'm town and if I was still alive then Mastina was scum. Sending it to only one person last night, and one more each consecutive night I could eventually build a list of confirmed town because if scum got it, then I'm gonna be clearly dead due to the perceived IC messenger role that they wouldn't want to keep alive
Even assuming that "still alive" means "dead" (because you still being alive would be proof I'm town not scum, whereas your death would mean I'd be scum, working from this narrative), even setting aside the tense trouble in the post (which makes it look like you copy-pasted from the scum PT), this is still a plan which doesn't take into account that sending to a single target who from her perspective should have had a high chance of being nightkilled if she were town (yes I outlined reasons why I wouldn't die no matter what, but from HER perspective I was a claimed protective and a POWERFUL one at that which Mathdino was explicitly NOT protecting and thus was wide open to attack) is a good way to break the chain/have the plan fail, and that sending to only one individual is still a waste of the power considering that if she gained reason to believe I was town (e.g. her living to see D3) she should be communicating to me continuously (it makes no difference for her to send a message to a scumastina if scumastina nightkills her, but it DOES make a difference for her to send a message to a town mastina).

I'm not sure how to better word that.

But basically.
Setting aside the wording of this which sounds like a scumclaim.
There's still the fact that the outlined plan is inherently flawed and still contains an incredible stretch in perspective to be required to work.
For it to work, you have to believe Momrangal:
-Knew about the friendly neighbor role and tried to mimic its effects in spite of not knowing the role's name
-Mimicked a known scum strategy without having knowledge of it
-Did so without thinking about the potential to create a townbloc immediately and/or coordinate roles/claims/etc in-thread
-Crafted this plan with an obvious flaw of her targeting a player who subjectively from her perspective should have been an incredibly-probable nightkill
-And which had some obvious flaws in design even if it worked in the way she intended it to.

In contrast?
What's required for her to be scum with this plan?
The thought of mastina scumreading her, knowing who scum are nightkilling avoiding sending it to the nightkill, and then crafting a message to fake being conftown to make a read change happen.

Which of these is simpler?
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 1053, Carrot and Stick wrote:
In post 1048, Momrangal wrote:Last night you should have gotten something, and you're ignoring it. Something that substantial proof that I'm not scum
Sorry, I got nothing and frankly there is no role you could claim to send something that I would believe--especially given that I did not roleblock you.

I know scum don't have a roleblocker because I am one.
If scum had a roleblocker and I was wrong on my belief they don't have one, their usage of it would be most likely to block either me or Mathdino.
If scum had a roleblocker, they would absolutely not use it on you given the scumreads on you.

And since I doubt town has a second roleblocker role, that means you're full of shit.
Yup. You're a Jailkeeper.

VOTE: Carrot and Stick

I am
Ness's Mom
, the real Jailkeeper and cooker of Steak. GTFO.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Beefster »

I breadcrumbed that when Not_Mafia entered.
Get to know a meat boy
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:35 pm

In post 1101, Momrangal wrote:Yeah and I come into today stating that you're lying because I k me I couldn't have been roleblockrd.
No, you came in to today voting acryon. Which would be placation. Furthermore!

I wasn't talking about today.

I was talking about yesterday--that being the day in question, that's the day which is relevant.

And my statement is valid for D1, the day I am stating it was valid for.
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:36 pm

In post 1103, Momrangal wrote:I could have still omitted that three per night clause
And what, pray tell, would you do when that'd show up to a town rolecop?

Which I know scum don't have because that's my investigative.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1097, Carrot and Stick wrote:
In post 1085, Almost50 wrote:The point against you though is you messaged only one person, hinting you might've planned to claim FN and changed your mind, perhaps.
That is in fact what I am saying!
Please step out of the room and let me have a nice talk with my scum buddy. Thank you. Close the door. Thanks.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:41 pm

In post 1106, Beefster wrote:If we are certain scum has no roleblocker, we can also be certain that Momrangal did not make either nightkill. I know because of my role and action.
Well yes as long as acryon is alive scum has an easy killer they can make do the nightkill. It wouldn't surprise me if acryon's role in addition to the gladiate had a strongman. Wouldn't be the first time scum were given a gladiate-strongman. (Almost50 would know!)

Plus there's also the fact that Almost50's role is unknown and given that he's probably the third scum and not someone I was willing to risk roleblocking (albeit someone I did almost flip a coin in considering rolecopping), he could be the strongman.

Or the strongman could be a factional ability. (If so, it'd probably be a one-shot thing.)

There is ever so slightest the chance Momrangal's bullshitting literally everything, is a strongman which punctures both blocks and protects, and did the kill, but that's something in the realm of "so unlikely I'd deem it impossible", more or less.
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:43 pm

In post 1107, Beefster wrote:
In post 1023, mastina wrote:And yes.
I am both a protective,
Yet also know thanks to my role scum have no roleblocker.
When you see my role, it'll all make sense how I know that.
If this is a JK claim, I cc.
It is not!

Keep reading, I'm mostly claimed.
I am the JOAT that Iconeum was backing up.
My powers are a Rolecop, Roleblock, and an unspecified protection role.
My night action last night is explicitly not a roleblock (I was holding onto that because if acryon was vigged last night and we lynched scum today, then I could have blocked the final scum, at least that was the idea), but I would prefer not to state what action if any I used last night.
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:48 pm

I should be more specific.
My role is not JOAT, but spelled out instead--Jack of all Trades.
I'm the Apple Kid. Flavor is that I'm a genius who has created many inventions for Ness and co., the ability's name is Garbage Pail Gizmos, which creates makeshift devices out of junk hereabout, but that they are low-quality and break after one use.

My role PM then says,
"You have: Rolecop, [Protective], Roleblocker".
It does not give descriptions of what any of those do. It's literally just their names, nothing more.

This is why I said my role PM is ambiguous. I still know exactly what it does, that I'm a JOAT who has three powers. But it doesn't go into the specifics of the rolecop, the protective, or the roleblocker.
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:49 pm

In post 1108, Not_Mafia wrote:lol, bye mastin
Yeah except when Beefster reads further he'll see I explicitly didn't claim Jailkeeper.

I claimed JOAT.

He is not a counterclaim to me. Because my protective power is not a jailkeeper.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

No you just shoved it in everyone's face without saying it, nice try ggnore
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Momrangal »

We need what? 6?

We already have 3, with A50 its 4. Mastin will be at L-2.

Still think she (they?) won't happen today?
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:04 pm

In post 1119, Not_Mafia wrote:No you just shoved it in everyone's face without saying it, nice try ggnore
I stated explicitly.
Multiple times on D1.

Throughout the day.

"You won't know my role until I claim."

Jailkeeper was what everyone was assuming I was--if that was my claim, then everyone would have known it, yes?

I stated that my mention of gunsmith had a meaning. (By NRG standards, a JOAT with a cop power, which a rolecop qualifies as, would show as having a gun; in contrast, a JOAT with a doctor power, in spite of a normal doctor having no gun, does not make someone appear as having none. I was also referencing roles, in that I was hinting that I could look at Mathdino's ROLE. Because. Yaknow. That's what a rolecop does.)

I stated many times that I had a role which was explicitly something more useful for scum--a rolecop and a roleblock qualify; a jailkeeper does not.
I stated my role was situationally useful for town but otherwise more useful for scum--again, rolecop and roleblock qualify; jailkeeper does not because a jailkeeper is the inverse; a role which is more useful for town and only situationally useful for scum. (Nine times out of ten, if given the choice between a jailkeeper and a roleblocker, scum are going to go for the roleblocker.)

I stated I was a protective, but that my role was something I firmly believed would exist along-side Mathdino's role. Him being a bodyguard and me being a 1x-[protective] is that exactly. Him being a bodyguard and me a jailkeeper, a little less so because jailkeeper is such a strong role for town it leaves the bodyguard in the dust even though they do not technically contradict.

I stated I knew scum did not have a roleblocker. Why does a jailkeeper mean scum have no roleblocker? It doesn't, because JK vs. RB is not an ugly interaction; the RB nine times out of ten wins. It has an established, sitewide, nigh-universal precedence. Thus, doesn't conflict. There is nothing stating that one cannot be in the game with the other.

This is because I did not have a jailkeeper.
It is because I have a fucking roleblock. And RB vs. RB interactions, unlike JK vs. RB interactions,
are
ugly. So I knew they weren't in the game.

There was no jailkeeper breadcrumbs.
There was anti-jailkeeper breadcrumbs where I RATHER EXPLICITLY STATED that you wouldn't know my role until I had claimed it.
Because jailkeeper was not what I was breadcrumbing.
JOAT was.
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:09 pm

In post 1120, Momrangal wrote:We need what? 6? We already have 3, with A50 its 4. Mastin will be at L-2. Still think she (they?) won't happen today?
Oh it might because this is a town moronic enough to mislynch combined with the scumfucks who are being blatantly opportunistic about hopping onto this wagon when it should be rather unambiguous exactly why the wagon is shit.

But my statement earlier today was that I wouldn't be lynched if I were scum.

I'm town, so. Is possible given acryon the scumfuck he is will all too happily vote me and then it only takes InfernoBrafin derphammering me to end the day.

Would contradict my statement that I wouldn't be lynched this game which I said D1.

But.

Yaknow.

I stated that under the belief people would actually be rational, which I suppose was in fact an unrealistic expectation from this playerlist.

Literally the only player here I trust to not mislynch me is Mathdino because in spite of how much he finds me infuriating he has half a brain to know I'm not scum with this, which is pathetic since he's the next nightkill be it by his role or scum just outright directly killing him and I could very well be lynched before he even next checks in.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1115, Carrot and Stick wrote:
In post 1106, Beefster wrote:If we are certain scum has no roleblocker, we can also be certain that Momrangal did not make either nightkill. I know because of my role and action.
Well yes as long as acryon is alive scum has an easy killer they can make do the nightkill. It wouldn't surprise me if acryon's role in addition to the gladiate had a strongman. Wouldn't be the first time scum were given a gladiate-strongman. (Almost50 would know!)

Plus
there's also the fact that Almost50's role is unknown
and given that he's probably the third scum and not someone I was willing to risk roleblocking (albeit someone I did almost flip a coin in considering rolecopping), he could be the strongman.

Or the strongman could be a factional ability. (If so, it'd probably be a one-shot thing.)

There is ever so slightest the chance Momrangal's bullshitting literally everything, is a strongman which punctures both blocks and protects, and did the kill, but that's something in the realm of "so unlikely I'd deem it impossible", more or less.
There she goes pressuring for the knowledge of my role, just as I had predicted.

Also, that first paragraph is all kinds of BS. mom wanted to lynch acryon today, and I was pushing him hard yesterday, so he can't be scum with me and mom.

But -of course- you already know that, and you are willing to push acryon today and when he flips town you would turn to me/mom tomorrow. Right? Right!

Still waiting for the damning evidence you are indeed FAKING.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Momrangal »

But A50, there's nothing stopping us from bussinf!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”