BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:56 am

Post by BuJaber »

Wait for the 3 others to post. We will get to the truth.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Mathdino »

Wait acryon your Not_Mafia argument sucks.

Here's a compendium of N_M posts in a high stress MyLo with his arch-mafia-nemesis Mathdino trying to mislynch him upon arrival.

Spoiler:
In post 2714, Not_Mafia wrote:Lynch it, lynch it with fire
In post 2741, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2727, Mathdino wrote:And yes I know that random guess scumteam is pretty fucking wrong but it was a daystart guess cuz NSG was curious
So fake
In post 2744, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2739, Mathdino wrote:I thought it was Hopkirk when day started but I've thought it was flubb since sheep scumclaim

I have sheep and not mafia meta that only works when I'm not in the game because they adapt their meta to my presence
So I need to do that
Sheep is claimed scum, no one cares
In post 2749, Not_Mafia wrote:You know when you're about to leave a party and then you don't, then you get trapped in an incredibly long-winded and pointless conversation with another guest and spend the whole time wishing you'd just left when you had the chance. This is that moment.
In post 2767, Not_Mafia wrote:Town Mathdino doesn't pass up the opportunity for a good old fashioned pissing contest
In post 2785, Not_Mafia wrote:I can't do it guys, I can't make serious posts only
In post 2794, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2792, Mathdino wrote:Because I didn't have a role pm yet

Like had my slot not replaced out I'd be scumreading it

The lurkout and lack of anyone screaming for a replacement made me go

Oh fucking shit that slot is town and it's gonna be me isn't it
Fakkk
Sooooooo fake omg
In post 2842, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Sheep

Fine let's be boring
In post 2853, Not_Mafia wrote:I really REALLY want to lynch Mathdino but I'm going to do the "right thing"
In post 2881, Not_Mafia wrote:Okay no fuck this

VOTE: Mathdino
In post 2967, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Sheep
In post 2978, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Math
In post 2999, Not_Mafia wrote:Sheep is literally claimed scum, there is no Hopkirk/Fire/Me possibility
In post 3003, Not_Mafia wrote:I don’t see any of the arguments as compelling or interesting at all, just dilettante word vomit. The only time you’ve done anything with any conviction was when you accused Fire of talking about ongoing games, this isn’t town Mathdino the LyLo saviour swooping in to save the helpless visigoths in the town, it’s scum Math chatting shit.

Also there are no conf towns, not even Kat and HEM, but Flubber certainly isn’t
In post 3006, Not_Mafia wrote:My vote isn’t moving, so you can carry on this unrequited 1v1 or you can just vote the claimed scum
In post 3133, Not_Mafia wrote:It’s taking all my impulse control not to vote Math
In post 3138, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 3132, Mathdino wrote:sheep, why didn't you ever get to sorting Hopkirk in particular?
Why are you asking claimed scum about their reads?
In post 3144, Not_Mafia wrote:No. I'm irritated
In post 3154, Not_Mafia wrote:Why do you think I'm scum/might be scum/could be scum or wherever your read is at?
In post 3159, Not_Mafia wrote:I think Sheep is a valuable scum PR btw, scum's clearly wants one of the 1v1s forced through today
In post 3283, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 3279, Mathdino wrote:I mean this is an okay argument as to Fire/N_M not scum together but this also implies that they would ever plan anything, which is a faulty assumption :P
I trolled you as a teammate and plotted out the whole game, you know I have the ability to anticipate reactions and plan a scum gambit accordingly, so does Fire
In post 3290, Not_Mafia wrote:Mathdino did scumclaim yes, several other times too
In post 3292, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 3289, Mathdino wrote:Perfect example is Hopkirk who suddenly became more enlightened than the Dalai Lama tripping balls on LSD once I started making real arguments for sheep/Hop/N_M.
Yes who has been calling the team sheep/Fire/Me and pushing
me
as the lynch, he's made no attempt to get Fire, his theoretical mislynch in your scenario, lynched
In post 3295, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 3291, Mathdino wrote:You're literally arguing "town-Mathdino wouldn't rule out me/Fire as a scumteam" which is...
I'm arguing that you thinking that Fire and I couldn't pull a scum theatre gambit is transparently bullshit
In post 3298, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 3294, Katyusha wrote:pedit: no really like............. what would town!dino have done here n_m in your opinion
Lynch scum, not me, not refuse to vote conf scum when we still have 8 players and what? 4 or 5 players unclaimed?
In post 3308, Not_Mafia wrote:Okay cool, lynch me because Math makes long posts with words in them, his arguments are crap and his commentary on me and what he thinks I'd do is transparently bogus. Just do me a favour and lynch the confirmed scum first
In post 3311, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 3306, Mathdino wrote:
In post 3294, Katyusha wrote:what reason do scum have to waffle

obviously here n_m!scum would be trying to look town in the first place by unvoting so i guess it's kind of a dumb question but i dont think saying "scum would stick to their guns" is an unreasonable assumption, theyre the ones who come into the game with a planned agenda in mind
Scum can't plan shit. Look at the timestamps on that interaction; it was all within a span of minutes. Turbospeed.

I'm arguing that N_M knew Fire was town already and was setting him up to fall.

But then he realised Fire wouldn't go down so easily and 1v1ing Fire would have the strong potential to just confirm N_M as scum down the line.

None of it was planned because he didn't plan for Fire's fakeclaim.
Math is now moving the goalposts to distract from his bullshit argument. No one is saying we did plan it, just that your argument that we couldn't was manure
In post 3321, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 3315, Katyusha wrote:monkey am i being too easily swayed? where am i going wrong?
Renaming myself monkey temporarily.

Yes, seriously go over Math's posts with a fresh mind, there's nothing there, it's all style no substance
In post 3324, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm gonna piss myself if Math is actually town, both out of hilarity and frustration
In post 3339, Not_Mafia wrote:Town Dino doesn't attempt to justify his play to me, he just laughs at me and talks about policy lynches
In post 3345, Not_Mafia wrote:And fire still isn't conftown, conf is a strong word, can we please not use it on just extremely strong reads
In post 3370, Not_Mafia wrote:What seems weird to you about stuff I've done Kat? List some things and I can explain them to you
In post 3375, Not_Mafia wrote:I honestly don't remember where exactly my read was, I wanted to lynch Hopkirk that day but wanted to see the results of a Seph wagon, I think I had Seph as a scum lean and then he self hammered
In post 3377, Not_Mafia wrote:Your slot was basically a non-presence until you subbed in
In post 3382, Not_Mafia wrote:Your mum is a non-presence
In post 3403, Not_Mafia wrote:Scum tend to interact with partners who are playing and partners who aren't

His play is completely different. Idk what you're smokin.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:56 am

Post by BuJaber »

So TW you believe A50 over kthx?

Where did A50 go?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Pretend for a second I have super town cred and claim this. Is there any way A50 isn't lying with all the claims we've had today?
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1378, Kthxbye wrote:Pretend for a second I have super town cred
lol
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1373, Not_Mafia wrote:Still making no attempt to explain why he thought A50 must have made the kill
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 1377, BuJaber wrote:So TW you believe A50 over kthx?

Where did A50 go?
A50 is doomed today or tomorrow. He's not going to post anymore as you not give town more posts to examine
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1352, BuJaber wrote:Add mastina to the list since she claimed to have a roleblock. Don't remember that she said she used it so let's see what she says about kthx.
Why does it matter? He claims to have got a result/ If he had been RB'd he should've got "No Result". That's actually my point. A "No Result" is not incriminating, while "You Saw Nothing" is.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 1380, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1373, Not_Mafia wrote:Still making no attempt to explain why he thought A50 must have made the kill
In post 1365, Kthxbye wrote:I said IF he took an action as he says, it was the NK. My PR says he didn't use an ability last night so what else is there he could have done as town last night that doesnt make him lying scum?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 1382, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1352, BuJaber wrote:Add mastina to the list since she claimed to have a roleblock. Don't remember that she said she used it so let's see what she says about kthx.
Why does it matter? He claims to have got a result/ If he had been RB'd he should've got "No Result". That's actually my point. A "No Result" is not incriminating, while "You Saw Nothing" is.
You see an RB claim?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1367, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1365, Kthxbye wrote:I said IF he took an action as he says, it was the NK. My PR says he didn't use an ability last night so what else is there he could have done as town last night that doesnt make him lying scum?
Why is a kill not an ability? And the most logical explanation is that A50 got blocked, why did you jump to, "he must have done the NK which is an action but not an action"
Also ignoring questions about getting "no result"

Kthnxbye has ballsed up his claim and has put himself in an untennable position
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Kthxbye »

1382 is floundering btw. Grasping at anything to not be tomorrow's lynch when I flip town
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:02 am

Post by BuJaber »

Okay regardless of who is lying.. consider this

If kthx flips scum - does that townclear A50? (No)
If kthx flips town - does that confirm A50 scum (yes barring kthx did't get blocked)

If A50 flips scum - does that townclear kthx? (Yes)
If A50 flips town - does that cofirm kthx scum? (Barring kthx didn't get blocked)

A50 lynch objectively better
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1384, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 1382, Almost50 wrote:
You see an RB claim?
This is literally meaningless, either you got no result or you didn't. No result isn't the same as A50 went no where, or A50 took no action etc...
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:02 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1377, BuJaber wrote:So TW you believe A50 over kthx?
I have a scumlean vibe from Kthx and I can't read A50. I'd rather he be sorted by investigation but failing that I'll sheep Math on him if I'm comfortable.

HOWEVER Math needs to check himself that he's not confirmation biased towards supporting his meta vibe read because Kthx's soft result makes no senseeeeeee
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Mathdino »

@Mod: What result would a hypothetical Follower receive in the following situations:

A. The Follower is successfully roleblocked.
B. The target does nothing.
C. The target uses, for example, a rolecop ability and also makes a factional kill.
D. The target solely uses a rolecop ability.
E. The target solely makes a factional kill.
F. The target is a ninja and makes a factional kill.

@TW: I don't think anyone's a Lyncher here.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@mod- What result would a follower get if they followed someone who took no action that night
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:03 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1376, Mathdino wrote: His play is completely different. Idk what you're smokin.
I guess I don't see the difference?
In post 1387, BuJaber wrote:Okay regardless of who is lying.. consider this

If kthx flips scum - does that townclear A50? (No)
If kthx flips town - does that confirm A50 scum (yes barring kthx did't get blocked)

If A50 flips scum - does that townclear kthx? (Yes)
If A50 flips town - does that cofirm kthx scum? (Barring kthx didn't get blocked)

A50 lynch objectively better
What...by this logic we shoud literally always lynch the accuser in a 1v1, because the accused flipping likely clears the accuser but not the other way around.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1357, Kthxbye wrote:So, while I may be incorrect in Almost performing kill, he certainly DID NOT use an ability lady night. Therefore he is lying. Zero reason to lie about this as town
Well, I DID take an action, and I'm not disclosing it still. THAT is what I had expected. You got NO RESULT. That does not mean I did the kill or that I'm Scum. I have the most simple explanation ever, but I'll hold on a little bit longer.

Remember: Err.. never mind.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:04 am

Post by the worst »

Ok that is the post I was just about to ask someone less lazy to do.
Math<3
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:05 am

Post by BuJaber »

I can't decide who's lying here. So if you show me how kthx is an objectively better lynch i'll switch my vote.

Pedit - yes acryon why not? If it is truly 1v1 and we have no other reasons to stringly townread or scumread one of them then that is always the better option
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1389, the worst wrote:I have a scumlean vibe from Kthx and I can't read A50. I'd rather he be sorted by investigation but failing that I'll sheep Math on him if I'm comfortable.
He literally already got sorted by investigation. You're just not believing it.

The Follower claim makes perfect sense. I almost fakeclaimed Follower in a scumgame. It detects what kind of action you used.

The only action that could get past the follower is a ninja-kill. Hence, A50 either did not actually use an action, or performed a ninja kill (unlikely, but would imply that scum roleblocked me).

Edit: WHY WOULD YOU SWITCH YOUR VOTE WITHOUT AN A50 CLAIM
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Mathdino »

Guys this isn't hard.

If we have an investigative claim out of the blue a guilty on a random universal nullread (or a difficult to sort slot), YOU DON'T FUCKING LYNCH THE INVESTIGATIVE. WHAT THE HELL.

You lynch the guilty ALWAYS, and then lynch the investigative if wrong.

How often do you seriously see scum fake guilties?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Then fucking get on with it and watch the flip.

And I swear, if the floundering gets A50 of the hook tomorrow... just surrender the game.

MOD: is the result of the follower ability different between seeing no action taken and having the follower ability role blocked. If so, can you give each type of result?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:07 am

Post by the worst »

This is not a gladiate.

Wait for Gamma's reply to Math

pedit hold on I thought last night was agreed as a strongman kill..... Is a strongman ninja kill seriously conceivable?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”