Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 624, brassherald wrote:Here's my issue with a pidgey scum claim based on that vote. While I was upset at first and I overreacted as well, that's on me, the only possible way that I can see scum really benefitting from it is if (a) he knew that the vote would limit us to three possible runner ups, and (b) at least two of the three possible runner ups are scum. (Again, assuming I end up as the host, which seems to be the general consensus despite a few of the non-committed votes being absent.)

I just am not willing to make both of those assumptions to jump to scum!pidgey.

Also, A50 is sus himself.
I'd tailor b) to that the three people predictable would benefit scum not that they'd be scum themselves.

Also A50 showing when Klazam gets a wagon is noted.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:30 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 625, Titus wrote:I'd tailor b) to that the three people predictable would benefit scum not that they'd be scum themselves.

I will agree to the stipulated edit.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:31 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 626, brassherald wrote:
In post 625, Titus wrote:I'd tailor b) to that the three people predictable would benefit scum not that they'd be scum themselves.

I will agree to the proposed* edit.
EBWOP

Stupid brain while I'm trying to do stipulations cannot think of other words.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Shaziro »

Let me read on Klazam. I want Titus as second highest and Brass as highest for WC, 100%. Tell me where to vote to make that happen, I'll do it. Now, a short rant.

How in the fuck did you join in 2011 and yet have no idea that AI means Alignment Indicative and also not know not to go and freakin' throw out a vote you -can't move- on somebody based on what I think you said was like 4 pages of reading, out of a damn 20-something page game. Jesus fuck I hate it when people don't even -skim- the game to catch up before making big calls, AAAAAAAAAGH.

In non-rant news, I still want to hear from ActionDan, and also A50 is 100% scum in my mind if Klazam flips scum, based on the way he just tried to distract from the suddenly building wagon on Klazam with some super weak sauce. Yeah, it was a shitty dumb thing to do that scum -could- have motivation to do, but a vote on pidgey might as well be a non-vote at this juncture, and A50 should know that. Gross.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:00 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 628, Shaziro wrote:Let me read on Klazam. I want Titus as second highest and Brass as highest for WC, 100%. Tell me where to vote to make that happen, I'll do it. Now, a short rant.

How in the fuck did you join in 2011 and yet have no idea that AI means Alignment Indicative and also not know not to go and freakin' throw out a vote you -can't move- on somebody based on what I think you said was like 4 pages of reading, out of a damn 20-something page game. Jesus fuck I hate it when people don't even -skim- the game to catch up before making big calls, AAAAAAAAAGH.

In non-rant news, I still want to hear from ActionDan, and also A50 is 100% scum in my mind if Klazam flips scum, based on the way he just tried to distract from the suddenly building wagon on Klazam with some super weak sauce. Yeah, it was a shitty dumb thing to do that scum -could- have motivation to do, but a vote on pidgey might as well be a non-vote at this juncture, and A50 should know that. Gross.
Vote me for host, then. I think the best way to do this, is get all remaining votes on me, and I will cast the last vote to Titus.

Being assured town, there is no reason for me to screw anyone over by lying about what I am doing with my vote.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:16 am

Post by brassherald »

Oh, wait, you meant the other vote. Oops.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 513, Titus wrote:
In post 512, brassherald wrote:@Elbrin, why didn't you want to host? I'm still a bit unclear on that one.

As to who the runner up should be, right now I am actually leaning towards Joey_. I wouldn't be if he hadn't dropped the gimmick, though, but really, once you get around the gimmicky stuff he was doing early on, I like the actual thoughts. I just didn't like the gimmicks.
Dropping gimmicks on request isn't actually townie unless it gets in the way of a specific objective. So I disagree with that.

Is there anyone wagoned you'd want to be host?
FTR i dropped the rp because it takes too long for me to react to stuff and not because someone asked
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Joey_ »

VOTE: varsoon

This is good scum. I was flip flopping for a while on the slot since he made genuine posts which made me second-guess.
Kokichi, nero, shazam are imo close to be lock town and don’t underestimate kokichi, hes a good player
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Joey_ »

Varsoon if you had any problem with me outing the pr read on Brass then why didn’t say anything after i outed said post instead of making a “sarcastic” post.

You are also misrepping directly to the clear claiming that i was “constantly” pushing the role read etc when actually it was a single post and after brass basically claimed pr himself.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Joey_ »

Shazam = shaziro, im bad with names
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:40 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 634, Joey_ wrote:Shazam = shaziro, im bad with names
I thought you mean Klazam for a second and I was wondering what you were smoking.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 635, brassherald wrote:
In post 634, Joey_ wrote:Shazam = shaziro, im bad with names
I thought you mean Klazam for a second and I was wondering what you were smoking.
Btw when you were talking about me for 2nd host, both titus ans varsoon directly misrepped me for different reasons when they actually never showed any problem with my content to me. Titus’ misrepp is prob just because everyone posted a lot since you claimed and she didn’t pay attention, but varsoon its just bs
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Shaziro »

No I meant my heal vote but I'm a dumb man and forgot I already put it on you. The good news is, it's on the right person! Past me wasn't as dumb as current me, somehow!
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:07 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 551, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 460, Titus wrote:UNVOTE: Gamma

I like the thought of tied wagons until I get more time in a few days to do analysis.
That would work if Creature were actually at five.
In post 461, BuJaber wrote:I don't like the wagon on gamma. Too many votes on someone who hasn't done anything scum-indicative.

I still Koki is scum but since I don't have new reasons than what I already said I feeling this might be a lost cause.

At first I thought Nero was voting dunk instead of koki because he is not paying enough attention or hasn't though it through. This is clearly not the case and my logic is not 'dumb'. It might be wrong but not dumb. For him to actually think his reasoning is not just more correct but actually superior to mine is scummy. Basically he's too closed-minded to be town and I'm not someone worthy of being buddied so he doesn't care about butting heads with me.

VOTE: nero
Hm, I've been thinking Nero could be scum cos the bullshit rolefishing attack + he loos like he's cherry-picking my content. Though I'm concerned about this because I'm not sure I agree I haven't done anything scum-indicative. I feel like if someone were to take my 213 out of context that would sound pretty scummy (I think Dunker is doing this) and as I told Varsoon some of his criticisms of me make sense, so why the defense?
I should have used the word AI instead of scum-indicative.

Your 213 is just you explaining what I was saying in your words without specifically agreeing. Why is it AI?

Pidgey is so obviously town but doing such obviously scummy things. It is a strange combination.

A50 just gave more value to a klazam lynch.

I intend to vote for klazam after we secure the host votes
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:08 am

Post by BuJaber »

Fine with titus as runner up.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 633, Joey_ wrote:Varsoon if you had any problem with me outing the pr read on Brass then why didn’t say anything after i outed said post instead of making a “sarcastic” post.

You are also misrepping directly to the clear claiming that i was “constantly” pushing the role read etc when actually it was a single post and after brass basically claimed pr himself.
Hey man, you outted Brass, you're not gonna rolefish me, too. :P
You're the dude who was pushing a scumread hard on the fuckin' IC.

For some reason I thought you had made comments about brass' 'four or five' crumbs before that post, but turns out my memory is garbage--sorry for misreppin' ya.
Sarcastic posts can serve plenty of purpose, too. Kokichi'd jump down my throat if I made an 'obvious' post like, "Hey, dickhead, don't out someone's PR crumbs."
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Varsoon »

Allow me to part the kimono a bit here:
A large part of the reason that I always keep a tab open and stay up to date on my games is because I don't take notes, I have a garbage memory, and when there's more than a single page of text left for me, I skim very hard and miss lots of details.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 615, marshy wrote:<snip>
Just making a note here that such large text such as this isn't needed in the future.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Venmar »

Votecount 1.6

[2]
Varsoon:
Chara, Joey_

[2]
Nero Cain:
BuJaber, Shaziro

[0] assemblerotws:

[1]
brassherald:
Elbirn

[1]
Bujaber:
Klazam

[0] Kokichi Oma:

[2]
creature:
Kokichi Oma, ranmaru

[1]
Chara:
Nero Cain

[0] Elbirn:

[3]
Gamma Emerald:
ActionDan, Creature, Dunkerdoodles

:right:
[5]
Klazam:
pidgey, Varsoon, marshy, brassherald, titus

[0] Titus:

[0] Shaziro:

[0] ActionDan:

[0] Joey_:

[0] Dunkerdoodles:

[1]
pidgey:
Almost50

[0] jodaxq:

[0] almost50:

[0] marshy:

[0] ranmaru:

NOT VOTING
:

• Assemblerotws, Jodaxq, Gamma Emerald
NOTES
:

• With
    [21]
    alive, it takes
    [11]
    votes to lynch.
  • Deadline is in (expired on 2018-03-16 22:30:00).
  • Deadline is on Friday,
    16 March @ 10:30 PM PST
    / Saturday,
    17 March @ 1:30 AM EST

• brassherald
    is revealed as an
Innocent Child.
[/list]

World Congress

Voting for a Congress Host (Update 1.5)

[0] Varsoon:

[0] Nero Cain:

[0] assemblerotws:

[3]
brassherald:
Nero Cain (1), Shaziro (1), Chara (1)
:left:
[0] Bujaber:

[3]
Kokichi Oma:
Kokichi Oma (1), Dunkerdoodles (1), Joey_ (1)
[0] creature:

[0] Chara:

[3]
Elbirn:
Elbirn (1), Bujaber (1), Varsoon (1)
[0] Gamma Emerald:

[1]
Klazam:
Klazam (1)

[3]
Titus:
Titus (1), marshy (1), pidgey (1)
[0] Shaziro:

[0] ActionDan:

[0] Joey_:

[0] Dunkerdoodles:

[0] pidgey:

[0] jodaxq:

[1]
almost50:
almost50 (1)

[0] marshy:

[0] ranmaru:

Spoiler: Delegates Not Yet Cast (7)
Assemblerotws (1), Creature (1), Chara (1), Gamma Emerald (1), ActionDan (1), Jodaxq (1), ranmaru (1)

NOTES
:
None as of right now.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Joey_ »

Holy crap actually someone on this site aknowleding that they made an error over arguing on semantics and omgusing. I will give it the botd UNVOTE:
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:30 am

Post by marshy »

In post 642, Venmar wrote:
In post 615, marshy wrote:<snip>
Just making a note here that such large text such as this isn't needed in the future.
got it boss
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 644, Joey_ wrote:Holy crap actually someone on this site aknowleding that they made an error over arguing on semantics and omgusing. I will give it the botd UNVOTE:
Sa'll good. I appreciate you being critical of that stuff, because that's usually what I tend to do--I really can't deal with when someone's representation of the game isn't how I see the game, and that sort of disparity tends to inform my scumreads.

Why were you so sure Brass was scum, though? Sorry if you explained it already, I'd rather see it now than go ISO digging.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:36 am

Post by brassherald »

@mod if we get to the point where the host for the world congress and the runner up are set and cannot be altered even though there may be some delegates not cast, would that set off the world congress, or do we need to wait for all delegates to be cast?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Jodaxq »

HEAL: brassherald

I'm having internet issues. I have skimmed through everything and will read things carefully on my phone throughout the day and night. I'm sorry about my activity.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:40 am

Post by brassherald »

Waiting for mod confirmation, but if the last question ends up as a "yes", I think when we are down to three delegates remaining, two go to Titus, rather than waiting for mine alone. If Assemble replaces out, I really do not feel like waiting for a replacement to move on from the Hosting votes when we are set on host and runner up.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”