Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1384, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 1382, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1352, BuJaber wrote:Add mastina to the list since she claimed to have a roleblock. Don't remember that she said she used it so let's see what she says about kthx.
Why does it matter? He claims to have got a result/ If he had been RB'd he should've got "No Result". That's actually my point. A "No Result" is not incriminating, while "You Saw Nothing" is.
You see an RB claim?
I din't and I was not implying it. I was responding to BuJaber's suggestion that Mastina might have RB'd you/

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Mathdino »

Actually, assuming we lynch scum today, and assuming the worst is able to confirm townies, we might have ourselves a mechanical win by directing the worst (who can confirm innos), Beefster (stop night actions), and Kthx (gets tracker guilties). Maybe throw in mastina's 1-shot roleblocker. Scum's gonna have a hard time killing.

I think we should elect someone to ultimately control the night actions. This ensures we don't end up allowing scum to target their scumbuddy.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1451, Mathdino wrote:Actually, assuming we lynch scum today, and assuming the worst is able to confirm townies, we might have ourselves a mechanical win by directing the worst (who can confirm innos), Beefster (stop night actions), and Kthx (gets tracker guilties). Maybe throw in mastina's 1-shot roleblocker. Scum's gonna have a hard time killing.

I think we should elect someone to ultimately control the night actions. This ensures we don't end up allowing scum to target their scumbuddy.
That's a great argument as to why not all those players are town
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:47 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1452, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1451, Mathdino wrote:Actually, assuming we lynch scum today, and assuming the worst is able to confirm townies, we might have ourselves a mechanical win by directing the worst (who can confirm innos), Beefster (stop night actions), and Kthx (gets tracker guilties). Maybe throw in mastina's 1-shot roleblocker. Scum's gonna have a hard time killing.

That's a great argument as to why not all those players are town
Was just going to say this.
In post 1447, Mathdino wrote:I'll protect you as long as mastina's doc goes on Kthx.

Kthx should obviously not out his target at all.
So you have Kthx as locktown right now? Because you don't see scum navigating this claim like he did?
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:48 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1447, Mathdino wrote:I'll protect you as long as mastina's doc goes on Kthx.

Kthx should obviously not out his target at all.
Do not protect me tonight.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:48 am

Post by the worst »

Actually fuck yes

Math is allowed to protect me but no one else is
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Mathdino »

The end goal is to either gradually get innos on players or force scum to no lynch repeatedly.

I don't necessarily think all those players are town, but I do think scum roles can still be used to clear town.

What are they gonna do?

Fake a guilty? :P
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1456, Mathdino wrote:The end goal is to either gradually get innos on players or force scum to no lynch repeatedly.

I don't necessarily think all those players are town, but I do think scum roles can still be used to clear town.

What are they gonna do?

Fake a guilty? :P
lol
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1415, Mathdino wrote:i'm actually really impressed at how difficult A50 is to lynch

given that he makes himself such an universally attractive lynch option when he's town lol
Do I get actually lynched though?? I do it because it serves my own amusement and play style, but I always aim for survival or eating a bullet at night. In fact, I'm sure I'm going to be NK'd tonight if I'm not lynched today. and there's not much I can do about it.

P.S. Don't ANYBODY DARE protect me, no matter how hard you TR me.

InfernoBrafin
InfernoBrafin
Goon
InfernoBrafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:56 am

Post by InfernoBrafin »

Inferno
Almost50 wrote:
In post 1381, Kthxbye wrote:A50 is doomed today or tomorrow. He's not going to post anymore as you not give town more posts to examine
You don't know me at all!! Neither Scum!Me (as you've been implying at this point) nor Town!Me (regardless of your own thought or even alignment) would go down that easy. I'll fight back as Town/Mafia/SK/WW/Alien (and surprisingly I would probably do it as a JESTER too). :lol:
Did A50 just crumb Jester?
Or is it James390?

A hydra of
Inferno390
and
James Brafin.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Mathdino »

So does anyone wanna lynch outside the gladiate and watch A50 not get nightkilled

Lol
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1416, the worst wrote:Math Buj and A50

How likely do you think Acryon is to be town here?
90% or more. Scum!acryon would've definitely went the easier route and voted me here.

Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1453, acryon wrote:So you have Kthx as locktown right now? Because you don't see scum navigating this claim like he did?
His claim is practically confirmed.

I don't see scum faking a softguilty on someone like this, and then gladiating them instead of taking a step back. Just gets them lynched the next day. He easily could've just stayed quiet and lynched someone else.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1417, Kthxbye wrote:No result to me means no action. We'll see what MOD had to say. If No Result is only from being blocked, I take the entire accusation back and we are back to square one
Or you could've just checked the wiki?? Given the mod activity I doubt you'd get an answer anytime soon.

Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Mathdino »

well it's a good thing no one's calling for another vote on kthx in the meantime

oh wait

people are :facepalm:
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:05 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1462, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1453, acryon wrote:So you have Kthx as locktown right now? Because you don't see scum navigating this claim like he did?
His claim is practically confirmed.

I don't see scum faking a softguilty on someone like this, and then gladiating them instead of taking a step back. Just gets them lynched the next day. He easily could've just stayed quiet and lynched someone else.
I'm still hung up on what I outlined here:
In post 1322, acryon wrote:
Especially
if a lynch on A50 were to go through, if he flips town we end up in a situation where Kthxbye's claim was vague enough that it could easily be construed as a misunderstanding.

Being explicit is super important here.
Obviously he ended up getting forced into full-claiming, at which point we realized the guilty was BS or a misunderstanding.

Considering the fact that you believing him means you're accepting there was a misunderstanding is just evidence that people would go along with it and let him live.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Mathdino »

Because I have enough clout to convince this super tunnelly town?

Kthx is still in my lynchpool. While I accept the possibility for a misunderstanding, I'd still be willing to lynch him off play if he has nothing to offer us in terms of good investigations.

That said, lynching him before tonight's night action is just silly.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1417, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 1402, the worst wrote:Kthxbye can you slow down a little for me?

How are you reaching the conclusion that no result = scum night kill? I think that's fucking me up as much as anything else.
No result to me means no action. We'll see what MOD had to say. If No Result is only from being blocked, I take the entire accusation back and we are back to square one
In fact, I'd be interested in knowing what you think the mod would have told you if your action failed. You could fail due to being RB'd, JK's, your target is an Ascetic/Hider/Commuter/ I'm not even including Reporter here, nor am I including non-targeting roles (ex: An ACTIVE X-shot PGO who can turn it off at will)

acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:09 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1466, Mathdino wrote:Because I have enough clout to convince this super tunnelly town?

Kthx is still in my lynchpool. While I accept the possibility for a misunderstanding, I'd still be willing to lynch him off play if he has nothing to offer us in terms of good investigations.

That said, lynching him before tonight's night action is just silly.
Problem from my standpoint is I had someone who I already thought was scummiest and was voting, and then to top it off, they are involved in a highly questionable claim.

There is just no one near his level in terms of me being willing to lynch.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Mathdino »

See A50 is still scum by play here though.

He's simultaneously trying to lynch Kthx but also put up a barrier for himself to not get lynched tomorrow. Meanwhile, Kthx is basically arguing for a full-on gladiate, which he's currently losing, and which certainly gets him lynched tomorrow.

Either A50 believes the Follower claim and the claim is NAI, or he doesn't, and he shouldn't even be hedging here.

Then there's also all the other ways A50 is scum by play but if anyone's gonna make a case that everyone's gonna ignore, it'll be mastina, not me.

Edit: What is Kthx's scum motivation here?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1428, Kthxbye wrote:Read follower, doesn't say muy target had to target in order for me to get result of your role. Try again
Oh, but it does! It tells you what action your target performed ON SOMEONE. But I also proposed other possibilities, such as Commuter/Ascetic/Hider/Reporter (I know we already have a flipped Hider, but I'm giving general examples of how you could've got a NO RESULT and you're being persistent that is not the case), so please tell me how you thought I was scum who performed the NK rather than me being Ascetic for example.

Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Mathdino »

hider doesn't commute

hider is just night immune

hiders can still be tracked

but that's just me being pedantic
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:15 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1469, Mathdino wrote:See A50 is still scum by play here though.

He's simultaneously trying to lynch Kthx but also put up a barrier for himself to not get lynched tomorrow. Meanwhile, Kthx is basically arguing for a full-on gladiate, which he's currently losing, and which certainly gets him lynched tomorrow.

Either A50 believes the Follower claim and the claim is NAI, or he doesn't, and he shouldn't even be hedging here.

Then there's also all the other ways A50 is scum by play but if anyone's gonna make a case that everyone's gonna ignore, it'll be mastina, not me.

Edit: What is Kthx's scum motivation here?
I explained what the scum motivation was before. I think you lynch someone that, to your point, would have been very difficult to lynch, and have a fairly easy out when they flip town (hint: we're living that out right now). What is Kthx's scum motivation
now
? I think he's too far in to turn back, so I think he has to push forward and hope people will side with him. I presume C&S will come in and wall about how A50 is scum, and I think that's what Kthx has to hope for at this point.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1469, Mathdino wrote:See A50 is still scum by play here though.
Do you want me to go on a rampage and swear? Do you? I'm trying to be as cold as an iceberg here, but even an iceberg is bound to melt down to the core if subjected to continuous heat. I REALLY am starting to wonder if you are Town here. I've seen you runnel SCUM before, but never saw as strong a tunnel on TOWN from you.

Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Mathdino »

there's a soft guilty on you and you're not fullclaiming, what do you want from me

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”