Mini 1990: Terror in the City (Game Over)

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

VC 3.1
Nero Cain (3)- Townsville, Chickadee, Almost50

Not voting (5)- TheFuzzylogic99, Nero Cain, Momrangal, Hopkirk, havingfitz

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch (4 to no-lynch).

(expired on 2018-03-19 14:00:00)

Mod notes: :cool:
Last edited by Something_Smart on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Townsville
Townsville
Townie
Townsville
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Townsville »

Oh oops, I pagebottomed with our claim lol.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, TBF I've already fullclaimed. The only thing that I haven't done is is explain why I targeted who I did my shots.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Townsville
Townsville
Townie
Townsville
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Townsville »

In post 1327, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, TBF I've already fullclaimed. The only thing that I haven't done is is explain why I targeted who I did my shots.
You also neglected to address your slip. Why would you say you have 4-shots, one for each scum player, but then describe 5 shots? You messed up pretty bad and your behaviour is scummy af.

~ C
Townsville
Townsville
Townie
Townsville
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by Townsville »

I don't know who you targeted each night with what shot, just that you targeted Hop with your WW shot... at some point. Maybe I missed it. If so, link me. Who was your other target?

-Key
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1298, Nero Cain wrote:like if we assume that each one of my shots corresponds to a scummer and my WW shot was meant for Fuzzy who claimed WW. The SK shot was meant for Dunn. The psn detection was meant for Yurkin/Gamma.

Mom is prob not team scum. Or townsville.

It's prob between Chickadee/Hopkirk. I lean Chick simple b/c I have a hard time believing that not a single scum was defending Fuzzy for the town cred.

I have a GS and a
mafia check
left.
I mean, any "explanation" is going to be seen as a backtrack so it doesn't really matter but I mean mafia check just should have been sk check but you guys are all pretty dumb for the "OMG HE HAS TO BE SCUM!"

When I get to L-1 I'll quote my role for you guys.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Townsville
Townsville
Townie
Townsville
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Townsville »

In post 1322, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1320, Almost50 wrote:So you think Fuzzy is scum, but you want us to lynch Chicka and the hydra??
Well, Fuzzy is claimed WW, seems like I didn't need to talk about that.

Chick is my pick as mafia as I could see her trying to get town cred from defending Fuzzy. RC is a big busser and its a little suspicious his slot isn't dead though I could see the scenario where Gamma shoots at them, gets blocked then they kill the jk.
Like this is complete garbage, why would we be the NK when others have already claimed (mom, Kop, TFL). Why would we be the NK tonight over you, when you've said "we should let scum sort you" but then suggest Town lynch us if we're alive tomorrow??? If this isn't flailing IDK what is.

~ C
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you wanted to lynch me. Like its physically impossible for me to be the nk if I'm lynched. :wink:

Townsville
Townsville
Townie
Townsville
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Townsville »

What? So after 2 votes on you, you already assume you're today's lynch and start pointing fingers at your accusers, OMGUS style instead of answering the push on you. Why should we have died already if there were other PR claims alive?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I'm VT.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1329, Townsville wrote:I don't know who you targeted each night with what shot, just that you targeted Hop with your WW shot... at some point. Maybe I missed it. If so, link me. Who was your other target?

-Key
a50 was n1 with psn detection.
Hop was n2 with a WW shot.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Zzzzzz
Goodnight
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Townsville
Townsville
Townie
Townsville
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Townsville »

In post 1336, havingfitz wrote:Zzzzzz
Goodnight
Can you L-1 him so he properly claims please?

~ C
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1322, Nero Cain wrote:Well, Fuzzy is claimed WW, seems like I didn't need to talk about that.
So, you think his claiming Cop wasn't enough, so he decided by his own will to out he was also a WW?? Is that what you're suggesting? Because I didn't even see the need for him to go on record that he's the one who killed Dunn at that precise time.

As for why your fake claim doesn't make sense: It gives you exactly one chance to catch exactly one role, yet it gives you 5 actions. I mean, giving someone a 1-shot FBI Agent is silly enough, but giving them a 1-shot FBI Agent + 1-shot Seer + 1-shot Cop is even more ridiculous.

And don't you talk to me about JOAT. A JOAT gets single shot of DIFFERENT TYPES of actions (investigative + Killing + Protective for example).

You're also a very bad liar and it doesn't help you at all. How would Gamma have shot anyone when we now know DUNN did the kill on N1? They're both on the same team, you know.

What I'm thinking here is each of the 3 Mafia has a different killing flavour, and Fuzzy has a 4thkilling flavour. He is a Cop/Vig (which is something I had always thought of putting in my games when I get to actually run my own tailored setups, but I'm just too lazy to actually do all the work).

P-editL So you used up your WW and your Poisoner shots, and still have a Gunsmith and a regular Cop shot? What about the SK shot????

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1330, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, any "explanation" is going to be seen as a backtrack so it doesn't really matter but I mean mafia check just should have been sk check

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

It was 3 votes not 2. I was also already leaning chick before she voted me.
In post 1298, Nero Cain wrote:It's prob between Chickadee/Hopkirk. I lean Chick simple b/c I have a hard time believing that not a single scum was defending Fuzzy for the town cred.
In post 1313, Chickadee wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1337, Townsville wrote:Can you L-1 him so he properly claims please?
I have claimed.

What are you unclear on?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

claim a50

Townsville
Townsville
Townie
Townsville
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Townsville »

In post 1330, Nero Cain wrote:When I get to L-1 I'll quote my role for you guys.
Someone L-1 the dude.

~ C
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^moron

Townsville
Townsville
Townie
Townsville
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Townsville »

Strawman, Ad hom fallacies...anything else you'd like to add to your scum CV sir?

~ C
Townsville
Townsville
Townie
Townsville
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Townsville »

Nero Cain wrote:^moron
Aww it's so hard to not be able to pull the "sole investigative" card anymore on people who want to lynch you, huh.

-Key
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

a50's outguessing the mod is really bad.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Am I the only one unclaimed? I'm VT.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Townsville
Townsville
Townie
Townsville
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Townsville »

Townsville - 3s Tracker
Chickadee - VT
Almost50 - VT
TheFuzzylogic99 - Werewolf/cop (aligned with town)
Nero Cain - claimed Cop but actually JOAT
Momrangal - Anti-Loved
Hopkirk - VT?
havingfitz - VT

Is this where we are atm?

~ C

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”