Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Carrot and Stick »

In post 1511, BuJaber wrote:Acryon I asked you because I find it weird that a townie would be unwilling to give some the benefit of the doubt that they messed up their role when you yourself was given the benefit of the doubt that you messed up your role.
Precisely. It's hypocrisy at its finest.
Hydra of Assemblerotws and mastina.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

acryon used his role poorly
kthnxbye messed up a claim

They're not the same at all
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by the worst »

4 pages to go.....
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 1624, Not_Mafia wrote:You're not conftown, you're not even town
Why is Kthxbye scum, in light of A50's claim?

Also
VOTE: Not_Mafia
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why is he town?
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1622, Kthxbye wrote:A50 and NM: What is the scum motivation for basically conf towning me if they know both myself and A50 are town? If A50 is town and we lynch him today and he flips commuter, how do they get me mislynched later down the line when they said I'm town no matter what A50 flips?
I also proposed they may kill you and lynch someone on my wagon (BuJaber, or Mathdino if he's Town). It's actually hard to see what Scum!tina has up her sleeves I have to admit. What I do know is without her the scum team gets crippled and is easier to catch.

VOTE: Carrot and Stick

That's my best guess right now.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:47 pm

In post 1535, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 1533, Almost50 wrote:Theoretically the lynch pool would include most anyone else, but I always assume 1 scum on each wagon and the 3rd off it.
Ah, so nice and vague as fuck. This is scum people. Even without my PR, this is scum.
Indeed, which is both Mathdino and I's points: it doesn't matter whether you have a real guilty or it's a false guilty. The way Almost50 has reacted to it and his play even prior to the guilty tells you he's scum.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

What does A50's claim change about kthnxbye and how he handled the claim? Just because his result lines up with A50's claim doesn't change how his jump to A50 making the NK made no sense and how he evaded multiple questions about it.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Trust he, he is. It's about 95% or higher now.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Trust *Me

Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:50 pm

In post 1546, the worst wrote:I need someone smarter to look at this objectively
Oh you're just asking to be set up there for the obvious comments. :P

But, no. kthxbye is not scum. Read my posts because I'm a smart person and you'll see the smart people logic as to why. :P
(You did ask. :P)
In post 1538, Kthxbye wrote:ANMs tunnel vision always this spectacular?
Nope! This is more indicative of his scumgame than his towngame.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Votecount 2.2(3) Almost50: Mathdino, BuJaber, Carrot and Stick
(2) Kthxbye: acryon, Momrangal
(1) acryon: Kthxbye
(2) Carrot and Stick: Not_Mafia, Almost50
(1) Not_Mafia: Beefster

(2) Not voting: the worst, InfernoBrafin

(expired on 2018-03-18 14:15:00)
With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch

Extra votecount for an extra-special announcement! Aristophanes is officially replacing RadiantCowbells as backup mod, effective immediately.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

and you're bad at this game b/c your case on me is that you can't not tunnel so here we are
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

also, if you would learn English, you'd see I wasn't saying I am confirmed town, I'm asking your for scum motivation for 2 other players you are calling scum for claiming in their posts that they think I'm confirmed town. Get with it or stfu.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 1631, Carrot and Stick wrote:
In post 1533, Almost50 wrote:Theoretically the lynch pool would include most anyone else, but I always assume 1 scum on each wagon and the 3rd off it.
Ah, so nice and vague as fuck. This is scum people. Even without my PR, this is scum.
Indeed, which is both Mathdino and I's points: it doesn't matter whether you have a real guilty or it's a false guilty. The way Almost50 has reacted to it and his play even prior to the guilty tells you he's scum.
Unfortunately, I've not played with A50. His reaction could very well be as legit as my own fuck-uppery. At this point, how he's played is much less important than if his claim is true. If he is a commuter, he's almost certainly not scum. If commuter is a fake claim, he's obviously scum. The thing that I can't wrap my head around is my result and a scum role that would give me that result that would be powerful enough in a PR madness game.

Shit, along that line of thinking, I'm not sure 1-shot gladiator is powerful enough a scum PR. End game, sure, but only if a No Lynch was not an option. We have proved that he is gladiator (maaaaaybe not one shot) and that his gladiate is ignorable. Not very powerful a scum roll. Shit shit shit, I have to admit NM might be right about something this game.

UNVOTE:
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 1632, Not_Mafia wrote:What does A50's claim change about kthnxbye and how he handled the claim? Just because his result lines up with A50's claim doesn't change how his jump to A50 making the NK made no sense and how he evaded multiple questions about it.
why don't you take your own advice and ISO if you actually still believe this is true
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 1635, Carrot and Stick wrote:
In post 1538, Kthxbye wrote:ANMs tunnel vision always this spectacular?
Nope! This is more indicative of his scumgame than his towngame.
any links to games that show this? If yes, then I'd suggest an NM lynch right here and now. Being tired of his shit play isn't good enough a reason to lynch him, but showing meta suggesting it certainly is.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1639, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 1631, Carrot and Stick wrote:
Unfortunately, I've not played with A50. His reaction could very well be as legit as my own fuck-uppery. At this point, how he's played is much less important than if his claim is true. If he is a commuter, he's almost certainly not scum. If commuter is a fake claim, he's obviously scum. The thing that I can't wrap my head around is my result and a scum role that would give me that result that would be powerful enough in a PR madness game.

Shit, along that line of thinking, I'm not sure 1-shot gladiator is powerful enough a scum PR. End game, sure, but only if a No Lynch was not an option. We have proved that he is gladiator (maaaaaybe not one shot) and that his gladiate is ignorable. Not very powerful a scum roll. Shit shit shit, I have to admit NM might be right about something this game.

UNVOTE:
Hmmmmmmm, maybe kthnxbye is town
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

@MOD: will we not be getting answers the the questions surrounding my role in thread? Would it more appropriate for me to PM you to clarify my role?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1643, Kthxbye wrote:
@MOD: will we not be getting answers the the questions surrounding my role in thread? Would it more appropriate for me to PM you to clarify my role?
Quote your questions and I will respond to them.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:16 pm

In post 1563, Almost50 wrote:Also, did Assemble sign up for this game to get credit at the end or something?? I haven't seen him doing ANYTHING, and it gives me the willies that you and ONLY YOU are posting from what is supposed to be a "training hydra" (I assume he's hydra'ing with you to learn something).
In post 572, Carrot and Stick wrote:Will chat with Assembler when I can set a discord account up for use (mod asked, Assembler said either, mod gave discord but mod didn't ask me so I didn't get to say that discord is less convenient so Assembler may have talked to me already and I've been entirely unaware of it because I need to set discord up).
In post 795, Carrot and Stick wrote:
In post 663, Mathdino wrote:Assembler
Assembler might be waiting to post until I check in with him and we synch up and if so I do apologize--the earliest opportunity I'll have to talk to him is this Saturday given how busy I am before then. (Work tomorrow x2, then Emerald City ComiCon on Friday.)
In post 1018, mastina wrote:Btw it's possible Assembler siteflaked; if so, would just play on my main, but I am still giving him time to see stuff.
In post 1516, Carrot and Stick wrote:The good news: Assembler hasn't siteflaked.
The bad news: still haven't set up a line of communication. (The mod's discord was a 24 hour one which expired or something like that and in spite of the mod SAYING he'd make a more permanent one he hasn't yet.)
In post 352, Carrot and Stick wrote:
In post 326, Mathdino wrote:inb4 assembler brought you in because you're better at scum
Actually Assembler started conversing with me specifically because he wanted to learn from my TOWN game, believe it or not. Yes scumastina is known for being a far, far, far, far more competent player than like 98% of scum players on the site, but Assembler wasn't really interested in her skills. The thing which got us talking was my talents as town. He wanted to see the magic in the process working, more or less.
(Even more specifically: what got us talking was my skill as a town player on a specific alt account of mine which he was able to identify when I conversed about it in a dead thread. I played a game, pegged the scum, but got replaced because of bullshit relating to outside influence in that a player contacted me mastina not knowing I was in the game as an alt.)
In post 1551, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1538, Kthxbye wrote:Also, chew on this. If this was town v town, A50 would habe been lynched already
Not if they planned on getting you lynched next.
Oh?

And what hypothetical team would allow for this?
In post 1551, Almost50 wrote:(how would they push you if they agreed with everything you said?)
In particular, I basically HAVE agreed with everything kthx has said and yet you've continuously called me scum. So that makes pushing kthx by your own narrative impossible.
In post 1563, Almost50 wrote:Mastina, assuming you're not scum yourself, does it not make you even reconsider how I'm being actually SR'd by half the player list?
Considering you have a fucking guilty claim on you?

Not really, no! You being scumread by half the playerlist after a fucking guilty claim on you makes perfect sense.

ESPECIALLY when paired with the fact that
prior to
the guilty claim, the only ones pushing you were me and Mathdino. (Moreso Mathdino since he had you as a primary suspect whereas you were a secondary/tertiary suspect of mine.)

In point of fact, one of the reasons you're scum IS that it's only half the playerlist. If you were town then the scum would want to lynch you and town would also want to lynch you; because you're scum, scum are going out of their way to avoid lynching you and you have given enough hesitance to enough town players that the town can't lynch scum-Almost50 easily given they lack bussers to accomplish the feat.
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:22 pm

Btw this was the post in question.
(Incidentally, the theme we're using on this account, Sepia, is the same as the theme I tend to use on my alts, that one included.)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1645, Carrot and Stick wrote:In point of fact, one of the reasons you're scum IS that it's only half the playerlist. If you were town then the scum would want to lynch you and town would also want to lynch you; because you're scum, scum are going out of their way to avoid lynching you and you have given enough hesitance to enough town players that the town can't lynch scum-Almost50 easily given they lack bussers to accomplish the feat.
Prove it. Give links to games where I was actually lynched a majority of town support. I know I do strike some players as scummy by nature, but to say town would want to lynch me needs some substantiating, because it's always 1 or 2 townies at most (or it could be more in large sized games like SU2).

Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:35 pm

In post 1572, Almost50 wrote:I AM A FUCKING COMMUTER.
So why, pray tell, did you let us wagon kthx yourself included among the wagon if you knew his result was legitimate?
In post 1572, Almost50 wrote:As for protectives, BG+JK+1-shot Doc?? I can hardly see it, which is why I said "assuming all claims to be true".
And yet we know scum used a strongman last night, sooo.
In post 1572, Almost50 wrote:The plan was to lay low
Yeah bullshit.

You know who lays low?

Scum do.

You know who DOESN'T lay low?

Players who are actually any fucking important role.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by the worst »

Hold on what the fuck

Mastina are you writing this as though A50 actually has a guilty on him or on the basis that the result is irrelevant and he's scum anyway?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”