Micro 778: Be Yourself Mafia - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Mathdino this wagon is better XD
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 30, Mathdino wrote:other than that i am going to be painfully unable to powerplay this
i am somewhat regretting joining

regardless, postie is most likely scum of the substantial posts so far
cheeky seems town
What do you mean you're unable to powerplay this? It feels like you're trying to undersell yourself.

How are you so sure that what's going on with postie/rc is SvS? I'm thinking they share an alignment based on pg1.

And your town read off of one post is ridiculous. Your pockets cannot contain this, my bro.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 33, northsidegal wrote:paranoid theory – postie/rc scumteam and that entire interaction was all theater.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised. Too early for me to tell with RC though.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 8, FireHedgehog wrote:I’m soulreadng maki wolf
I’m not joking
Can the hydras please sign their posts?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 49, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
In post 33, northsidegal wrote:paranoid theory – postie/rc scumteam and that entire interaction was all theater.
north you dont know how hard it was to repress my voting impulses after seeing this post since the moment i called postie townie rc pinged me on discord to shut up lmfao

~giggles
I liked her SvS thought, it was better than math pushing postie but then ignoring her interaction with you altogether. Why does this ping you?

RC is that fire/mulch hydra town in your opinion? What do you make of the kokichi interaction with that slot?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:13 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Do we believe that replace out AtE? I've caught up thinking they were obv. scum, but I don't think mulch/fire scum would ever want to concede so easily? Especially with RC in the game. I'll wait on the replacement.

Dino looks pretty town, but I'm worried because this dude has a badass scum game. At least he's not numbering all his points which is more AI than the validity of his points lol. I also 100 percent agree about the anti-town environment, although it looks like things will get quieter :/

UNVOTE:

I'm wary of RC because that ego spam earlier on looks too familiar. Both heads of that hydra started off way too aggressive and now Kat is looking better so it's like good cop/bad cop play. While I did agree with the fire hydra's read dissonance being scummy, it was hypocritical to neg them for it because I see two different perspectives on NSG coming from that slot. Hypocrisy in itself probably NAI and I'm going to stop pretending I know how to read them...

I think postie seemed more natural in her responses to the push from RC/Kat but what I don't get is why the doctor would be more scummy than the poisoned player from a mech spec PoV??

I was leaning town on Kokichi but Maki locktowned that slot with her entrance.

I don't know what to make of NSG, I don't see what RC sees and it bothers me that they say she'll become obv. town but are insulting people people who aren't SRing her rn? I feel like scum NSG is really awkward and lurky and I don't see that here. Her first couple of posts were pretty shoddy but her rebuttal posts seem like normal NSG. NGL I'm semi scared RC will yell at me if I don't sheep him and NSG is scum; But that's how I feel so soz.

If I missed anyone sorry!
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:26 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

This is where I'm at:

Supreme Cargiver
Postie, Mathdino, northsidegal
RadiantTroubadour
FireHedgehog

Not posted: UCV and nico.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:42 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 277, Mulch wrote:
In post 268, CheekyTeeky wrote:This is where I'm at:

Supreme Cargiver
RadiantTroubadour
FireHedgehog

Why maki so high?
Call it a soulread ;) Do you disagree?

VOTE: Mulch

What's your read on RT?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:05 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Dino has a point, but why would scumNSG be like "possible SvS" wouldn't scumNSG just avoid putting herself out there like that? NSG what do you make of the scumreads on you?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:06 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 284, NicoRobin wrote:Someone heal me, please. It will help the town if someone does.
Wtf there are two of these??
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:20 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 287, Mathdino wrote:
In post 285, CheekyTeeky wrote:Dino has a point, but why would scumNSG be like "possible SvS" wouldn't scumNSG just avoid putting herself out there like that? NSG what do you make of the scumreads on you?
Dost thou have direct experience with northscumgoon to be able to say this? It seems unlike NSG as any alignment to avoid putting herself out there. She knows that talking and making observations is how to gather townreads as scum.

As the day goes on I'll do another once-over of Pick Your Power to compare her entrances.

Why Mulch?
In PYP she pretty much avoiding the thread while I was in the game (I replaced in and out) unless I dragged her out. I was super mad because I thought she was scum but was blind sighted by a noisy toxic player and left.

Anyway the mulch read is like a residual feel from the hydra, I think Fire can obv town which he hadn't in so many posts and then he replaced out weirdly. I don't like that it felt like they were just throwing out votes to see what stuck, like looking for wagons instead of scumhunting, and the ego battle with RT was just bad so there's at least one scum in there imo because it benefits scum for the thread to be spammed as town get pissed off and lose motivation. I felt like Kat was the one trying to calm it down so mulch > RT rn.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:26 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 289, Supreme Caregiver wrote:
In post 283, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 277, Mulch wrote:
In post 268, CheekyTeeky wrote:This is where I'm at:

Supreme Cargiver
RadiantTroubadour
FireHedgehog

Why maki so high?
Call it a soulread ;) Do you disagree?

What's your read on RT?
Maki has only posted like 3 times, none with any substance. Why do you townread us?

~Koki
I said I was already town leaning you but Maki seems Maki nothing awkward. I liked how you approached NSG from the start and how you're obviously trying to solve the game without ulterior motives that I can see. Ugh I suck at explaining TRs so make of that what you will.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:38 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I think RT said somewhere that postie was a 1-shot which feels like TMI, hold up I'll find it.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:43 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 128, RadiantTroubadour wrote:rc obviously does have reason though, is someone instantly burning a one-shot PR on page 2 at least not a little odd in most circumstances? even if it was the "correct" play for her as town, i dont see it unreasonable to at least think town tries to get some baseline on the gamestate before diving in
Here. How would RT know that? Was it in their role PM that "there is a 1-shot healer in the game" or?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 302, RadiantTroubadour wrote:1) With the role PM I had and my grasp of setup spec it was implied to me that the heal would end up being one shot without being explicitly stated.
If you're implying TMI, you mean that I had access to that information which means you're implying what exactly, that Postie is my scumpartner?
Yes exactly that's why I said early on I felt like you guys shared an alignment. I don't know if you're all scum yet, but I could totally see where NSG was coming from.

I guess I can buy your setup spec lead to that conclusion? I suck at set up spec so no idea how you worked that out.

At the end of your push on Postie it looked like RC TR her. Is that how you see it?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 302, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Mafia's not that simple and you know it especially when people like Mulch are involved. I don't happen to like his slot at all and I would be happy to lynch it but to say that there has to be scum between us is disingenuous.
PFFFFFT! This is disingenuous. I can't back this up without wandering into ongoing game discussion so please.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 303, RadiantTroubadour wrote:If you want to vote me then vote me. If I'm going to have to play self defense all game my reads and play will suffer.
Stop with this, it makes me dread trying to get a read on you when you act out. :/

Can you give some reads apart from NSG maybe mulch scum?

Pedit ok I'll have a look
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Mine doesn't really reference anything apart from me being all over the place/unable to make up my mind but then NM isn't as familiar with me as all of you.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 311, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Bluntly I think that I should be locktowned because if Yume had claimed first and been autohealed all of a sudden scum is completely fucked in this game.
Stop with this, it makes me dread trying to get a read on you when you act out. :/

Can you give some reads apart from NSG maybe mulch scum?

Pedit ok I'll have a look
It's kind of the point: I don't think that I can, with my aptitude at scum, 'convince' you that I am town without part of that 'convincing' being simply making you not want to push me.
Having people not want to push on me because it'll be hell is sometimes the best that I can do.
I don't understand the first part.

I want to town read your explanation because it doesn't contain "you're shit at reading me" lol
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 313, RadiantTroubadour wrote:We die at the end of the day if we are not healed: if Yume had claimed first and asked to be healed and Postie had instahealed her and we were scum, all of a sudden scum is down a player on day 1.

I think that's an insane amount of swing. At least if Postie had only one target for the heal it becomes a question of whether I can convince her to use it, which would be acceptable as scum imo.
Ohhh I think I get it!
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 314, Postie wrote:NicoRobin is Yume?

Also, it would make sense to have a scum role that benefits from being healed as well as a town role, right? Because like if that's the case then Nico is probscum.
Agree with this.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

So if we assume you're right I get this:

RT, Post, Nico
SC
NSG, Dino
Mulch

UCV - not posted. Does he have some kind of restriction?

VOTE: UCV
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 322, RadiantTroubadour wrote:UCV is flaking as fuck right now, don't think it's AI at all
Oh dumb maybe it's in protest to the Sheep ban. He could've had a restriction where he needed to be voted to post.

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Lmao @ neutering RC is good for balance. Yeah I'm not going to play meta the mod, we'll have enough to work with eventually.

RT why was dino a scummy wagon?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 337, Mulch wrote:And no offense but your reads are horrendous at least in turbos

I wouldn’t be soulreading anything
This ain't a turbo boo so gtfo.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: NSG are you scared of me?

Pedit lol
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 287, Mathdino wrote:
In post 285, CheekyTeeky wrote:Dino has a point, but why would scumNSG be like "possible SvS" wouldn't scumNSG just avoid putting herself out there like that? NSG what do you make of the scumreads on you?
Dost thou have direct experience with northscumgoon to be able to say this? It seems unlike NSG as any alignment to avoid putting herself out there. She knows that talking and making observations is how to gather townreads as scum.

As the day goes on I'll do another once-over of Pick Your Power to compare her entrances.

Why Mulch?
In post 301, Mathdino wrote:@CT: Unless you think NSG is specifically scared of you, I'm more concerned with NSG's openings than her midgame slumps
This is what my are you scared comment was referring to NSG. I did like your response though.

What's your read on Dino?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 375, northsidegal wrote:i feel like cheeky has been commenting on people moreso than trying to sort them, which goes against what i normally expect her to do – granted, it's been a while since i've really played a full game with cheeky, but i feel like i still have a good idea of her playstyle.
I've been more than clear in my sorting. What do you usually expect me to do?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 379, RadiantTroubadour wrote:so my question is do you believe that Mathdino/NSG makes sense because that's what I'm thinking about rn
Idk I can't see Math hard bussing from the start under little pressure on either slot. I think it makes more sense for one of the two to be scum.

VOTE: Math
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 384, northsidegal wrote:
In post 381, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 375, northsidegal wrote:i feel like cheeky has been commenting on people moreso than trying to sort them, which goes against what i normally expect her to do – granted, it's been a while since i've really played a full game with cheeky, but i feel like i still have a good idea of her playstyle.
I've been more than clear in my sorting. What do you usually expect me to do?
reaction tests, jumping on things early to see where they lead even if it's not the most meaningful of tells, things like that. reading through i felt like there was a difference that's kind of hard to verbalize. i felt like you were more commenting
on
things than talking
to
people, although rereading your iso perhaps less so than i initially thought.

i think i remember you getting frustrated that that style got you scumread a lot – would you say you still play like that normally or am i out of date here?
I think we've both evolved greatly since your first newbie game. I've played a few games since and I've definitely tried to be friendlier in general because the near-misslynches were getting annoying lol. The reaction tests still happen just on a subtler level now.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 383, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
No but that's the thing. It was a bad point, and given the pace of the game and the players already willing to go after me, it was fanning a flame that shouldn't have been fanned in the first place.

I would've understood if you, for example, pressure-wagoned me (like Cheeky), or pressure-interrogated me for more info. But you floated an idea out there in an already unstable gamestate that would only add more noise.
like this post is so bad that I'm thinking there's a decent chance it's SvS and mathdino's pressure on NSG makes the most sense in a SvS universe I think
I can see what you mean. If it was just one who would you say it was?

Pedit case incoming don't hold your breath though.

Pedit pedit if you think this isn't my town meta I can't do much. Like I actually don't know what reaction you're trying to get out of me that's AI?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 393, northsidegal wrote:
In post 389, CheekyTeeky wrote:Pedit pedit if you think this isn't my town meta I can't do much. Like I actually don't know what reaction you're trying to get out of me that's AI?
i'm not trying to get a reaction out of you – i'm really just asking you if what i'm saying about your playstyle is correct. like i said, i'm trying to not misread you. even if you're scum i expect it to be the kind of thing that's pointless or risky to lie about.
No you're not misreading me in a way that I'd think was intentionally misrepping I just think there are a lot of factors to consider in every town game and they're all different if you read them, but the ones you seem familiar with explain why you're trying to read me the way you are now. I hate self meta but I think my scum games kind of indicate I'm town here more than my town games if that makes sense?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 398, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Cheeky I feel like someday you're going to be scum and pocket me hard and I'll get really badly burned.
I can't wait for that day! I think I tried it on MU lol
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

@Mod I think I'm on Mathdino
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 409, Mulch wrote:Hey cheeky if I give you an Ita shot do u promise not to shoot me
No. I'll shoot you for sure XD
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Wouldn't you be immune to shots anyway?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

On MU Tor got something similar but we couldn't shoot him.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 407, Mathdino wrote:
In post 387, Mathdino wrote:
In post 382, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 379, RadiantTroubadour wrote:so my question is do you believe that Mathdino/NSG makes sense because that's what I'm thinking about rn
Idk I can't see Math hard bussing from the start under little pressure on either slot. I think it makes more sense for one of the two to be scum.

VOTE: Math
You've yet to explain this read on me outside of disliking my opening.
cheeky stop ignoring me
I'm not I said I'll make a case but your posts look town but seem scummy af on further reflection. I just can't be bothered analyzing and putting it into words rn but it will come within the next 12 hours.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 417, RadiantCowbells wrote:Cheeky, read on me?
Strong town.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Your mum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Nah seriously that setup spec stuff would've been a good plot for scum you and Postie to cast doubt on Yume and people pushing you. I don't see scum motivation in how you played that. I liked your reaction to my SR, plus you seem less ego driven than I'd expect from a scum you, like you're actually asking for input from me.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm uncomfortable that Kokomaki is quiet after my TR on them.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:49 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok so going over Dino's ISO his entrance is awkward and then he backtracks on his initial vote because lolmemes. I didn't like the unvote instead of a new vote, it felt like he was too careful about stepping on toes whereas I'd expect town him to make a new vote during RVS.

Then from he complains about activity giving himself an out for lurking. And then votes again this time on NSG, this bothers me because NSG can become obv town but Math and RT gave her no time to do so, which was their main issue with her, that and as Dino said later on that she encouraged his wagon or something which is scummy because that's clearly not what she intended to do and it seems too self aware, like why is he panicking about a wagon in RVS?

, is his response to fire's push which was kind of a eff off I'm lurking you're terribad post. I don't know what to make of one SR pushing the other, I don't think a random early bus is out of the question for mulch/fire though, it also weirded me out that they kept returning to Math but that's for another case.

,, more eh about the activity level.

takes a stab at casting shade on RT but in a really passive way. Scared much?

his first attempt to put a reason to his SR on NSG but the whole thing seems personally manipulative and stretchy, it reads to me like: "I know you're better than this so you must be scum"

That's all I can be bothered with for now. TBC.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #43) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:47 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 427, RadiantTroubadour wrote:I mean I realize this is pretty unfair to you if you're actually reading me correctly but I'm finding it super hard to grok you having us as strong town.
Can you go into more detail on what it is exactly that changed your read?
I've explained it exactly as it is :/
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #44) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:04 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 429, RadiantCowbells wrote:What was it about my approach to the Yume/Postie situation that you townread? Are you still going off of us being 100% same alignment?
What did you like about my reaction to your scumread?
All of this has legitimately been answered I don't know why you're splitting hairs on a TR of you? You're reminding me of mumble right now. You're never satisfied with any read I give of you. Like actually read my ISO and my progression if it doesn't make sense then vote me or help me find scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:18 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 431, RadiantTroubadour wrote:asdfasdfjl;

:cry:
I'm sorry but how tf am I not obv town to you rn?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 434, Mathdino wrote:literally yes, i made multiple posts about being scared in the scenario that RT rolled scum in a micro
i also dislike the fact that he cultivated a town meta of being unpushable (or he'll mislynch you) which covers his scum meta making people scared to push him
the effect still exists
that said i've setup spec'd myself into townreading him anyway so we're good now
Using that same set-up spec logic, what are your thoughts on Yume and Postie?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 452, RadiantTroubadour wrote:And I scumread a lot of the way kokichi engaged me so
Can you expand on this so I see what you're seeing?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:27 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 457, Supreme Caregiver wrote:
In post 449, northsidegal wrote:caregiver, what changed your mathdino read / why unvote completely?
In post 424, Supreme Caregiver wrote:
In post 422, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm uncomfortable that Kokomaki is quiet after my TR on them.
Yes, because your singular read will effect our gameplay so much that we are scared to post.

UNVOTE:

Busy day for me, guessing the same for Maki. We'll catch up tomorrow sometime.
i think cheeky was more implying that you were coasting after getting townread and it's strange to me that you interpreted it any other way. why would a townread on you from her make you scared to post?
Because we haven't read or been on sufficiently since then. Still don't understand what not posting a lot has to do with a townread one person gave. Activity is NAI

~Koki
Wtf? Why are you assuming I'm implying it's AI?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:36 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: NicoRobin play or die.

RC yeah mulch I'm down to lynch him closer to EOD if nothing changes, I'm starting to waiver on Math but he's still second biggest at this point.

Kokichi I was voting them incase they had a post restriction where they had to be voted before they could post, I saw it in an Alisae game. It'd be hilarious if he couldn't post until D2 or something but apparently he's just flaking atm.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:50 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 471, Supreme Caregiver wrote:
In post 463, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 457, Supreme Caregiver wrote:
In post 449, northsidegal wrote:caregiver, what changed your mathdino read / why unvote completely?
In post 424, Supreme Caregiver wrote:
In post 422, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm uncomfortable that Kokomaki is quiet after my TR on them.
Yes, because your singular read will effect our gameplay so much that we are scared to post.

UNVOTE:

Busy day for me, guessing the same for Maki. We'll catch up tomorrow sometime.
i think cheeky was more implying that you were coasting after getting townread and it's strange to me that you interpreted it any other way. why would a townread on you from her make you scared to post?
Because we haven't read or been on sufficiently since then. Still don't understand what not posting a lot has to do with a townread one person gave. Activity is NAI

~Koki
Wtf? Why are you assuming I'm implying it's AI?
You implied I was quiet since then. But the only time we've been quiet is the past 2 days we weren't here.

~Koki
Lol so my implication that you were quiet since my TR was correct because you weren't here right?

You've dropped a bit for this weird push...
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:18 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 473, Supreme Caregiver wrote:How is it a push for stating what you literally just said. Look at activity. We talked a lot the days we were here, the last 2 days we weren't so we didn't talk.

~Koki
In post 474, Supreme Caregiver wrote:We still have the 3rd or 4th most posts despite not being here for 2 days. So how exactly were we quiet?
It feels like you're panicking here. Your logic is bad on all counts, you've said you were quiet because you weren't here but then you've made a lot of posts so how are you quiet? Are you actually reading your posts?

VOTE: Supreme Caregiver
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #52) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:17 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

ITA Mulch

Postie did you know you would have a choice of who to heal in this game?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #53) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:19 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Do something I believe.

@Mod kill mulch please.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #54) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:55 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

D: these ITA's are bs.

VOTE: Mulch why are you only asking about a scum read on you now? Can you please respond to my previous reasons?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #55) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:17 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 495, Supreme Caregiver wrote:Considering it's only 2 scum I think 1 scum is in Math/Mulch prob not both but those are my 2 big "yes you can die" atm.
Why not both?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #56) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:20 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 522, Supreme Caregiver wrote:If they were BS, why would the mod reply to them?

~Koki
In post 523, Supreme Caregiver wrote:Also can confirm we got a PM saying we got an ITA shot. Percentage was undisclosed.

~Koki
They're bs because they're failing? I got the same PM. Koki I think we should stop talking to each other, the constant miscommunication is getting annoying.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #57) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:26 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 526, Mathdino wrote:Hey mulch if you give me a ITA I'll shoot cheeky back

That shot was horribad
In post 525, Mulch wrote:
In post 521, CheekyTeeky wrote:D: these ITA's are bs.

VOTE: Mulch why are you only asking about a scum read on you now? Can you please respond to my previous reasons?
What previous reasons
In post 267, CheekyTeeky wrote:Do we believe that replace out AtE? I've caught up thinking they were obv. scum, but I don't think mulch/fire scum would ever want to concede so easily? Especially with RC in the game. I'll wait on the replacement
In post 292, CheekyTeeky wrote:Anyway the mulch read is like a residual feel from the hydra, I think Fire can obv town which he hadn't in so many posts and then he replaced out weirdly. I don't like that it felt like they were just throwing out votes to see what stuck, like looking for wagons instead of scumhunting, and the ego battle with RT was just bad so there's at least one scum in there imo because it benefits scum for the thread to be spammed as town get pissed off and lose motivation. I felt like Kat was the one trying to calm it down so mulch > RT rn.
Who's your biggest SR mulch?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #58) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:29 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh misquoted Dino that was for another thought. @Dino what did you mean my shot was bad? It seems oddly opportunistic to hard TR me from your first posts to flip after my scum read on you to the point of you wanting to shoot me based on one action?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #59) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:43 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 536, RadiantTroubadour wrote:If you're scumreading that abdication of responsibility I'll try to do something but I'm getting nowhere in this game.
What happened to your north read?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #60) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:50 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ah ok. Would love Kats thoughts when she gets the chance too.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #61) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:45 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 543, Postie wrote:Mulch is the towniest player in this game
He literally gave me an ITA shot after townreading me without knowing any of my reads beforehand
Like I'm not saying he's confirmed town but what the hell are you clowns doing
How the eff is he the towniest player in the game? For town reading you?? You didn't answer my question...
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #62) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:31 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 560, Postie wrote:
In post 555, CheekyTeeky wrote:You didn't answer my question...
You tell me. No really, I want to know what you think the answer to your question is.
What? I'm asking you because I didn't get your role PM so idk.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:35 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 561, Postie wrote:Cheeky what I'm saying is why in the fuck does scum!Mulch give his ITA to a random townie who might be up for shooting him or his partner as opposed to someone he knows will shoot town
Ok this is a good point I guess.

VOTE: Mathdino

Why don't you shoot me Postie? I dislike that it feels like you're tiptoeing around a SR on me.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #64) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:42 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 565, Postie wrote:And I'm asking you to think for yourself and take a guess based on everything already in this thread.
So off the top of my head you knee-jerked saved RC at the beginning of the game. When Yume enters you say sorry I'm a 1-shot. Idk how I'm supposed to know if you knew prior and weren't just pocketing rc.

From the start I thought your two alignments were the same because of the heal/poisoned thing, like it could have easily been masons or scum theatre, it just felt like you knew about it prior until yume comes in and now UCV mightve needed to be healed also so I'm thinking that RC was probably right about those needing to be healed are probably town for balance sake, and it's more likely you healed RC for your own reasons and his push on you made me think you're not masons so my TvT read isn't as strong as it was before so I'm asking you did you know there was more than one person who would need healing?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:48 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I guess the answer is meaningless now anyway/I'm probably not going to get a straight answer now regardless of alignment.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 577, Postie wrote:
In post 121, Postie wrote:My role didn't say what it did it just said I got a heal on day 1 that may or may not do something depending on who I use it on
When I saw your claim I just assumed I was supposed to use it on you
In hindsight I should have probably claimed first and waited to see if there were other people with roles that could have needed healing
No, I didn't know.

What made you consider the possibility of masons?
You did know there would be more than 1 target as your role pm implies it "depending on who you use it on"

My bad I need to stop being lazy. Like I said the kneejerk looked like an act/preplanned so I initially thought masons/scum theatre.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #67) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 582, RadiantTroubadour wrote:this isn't sheeping you btw cheeky this is who I want dead today.
I'm starting not to care when people are TRing me for being a newbie idiot :/
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #68) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:55 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: NSG ok let's flip this.

Will catch up properly in a few.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (isolation #69) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Jfc how did this shit get so out of hand. So on catching up Math just gets scummier and scummier, so please check him. RT is never scum, both heads are spewing town and why tf would scum start out poisoned in a micro? It's like the whole game has gone out the window and people are just knee-jerk reacting to the situation. RT is my top town read so we're not lynching him either. Liking/disliking his playstyle is fucking NAI.

SC I don't like how all your logic went out the window because RT refused a check. Let's occums razor it and say we're all town - top suspects are in Math/NSG/mulch and who knows about UCV. check in there, we don't need everyone doubting everything when we're halfway through the day.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (isolation #70) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 964, Mathdino wrote:i find it hilarious that newbies and VIs actually have a better track record of reading me than you guys, who, based on the way you talk about each other and yourselves, are supposed to be some of the best players active

regardless, the scummier i act, the more likely it is i get checked soooooooo

fucking check me or i absolutely lynch

WHY THE FUCK IS NO ONE ANSWERING ANY OF MY QUESTIONS BY THE WAY

1. EXPLAIN YOUR MULCH READ, LITERALLY NO ONE IS EXPLAINING THIS

2. WHO IS SCUM WHEN I GET COP CLEARED AND IF NSG FLIPS TOWN

1. What's your read on mulch? I got called really bad for my reasoning so to point out that noone has explained it is frustratingly ignorant and indicates that you aren't reading the game properly which coming from a supposedly town you is really off. When you've given your read on mulch you need to explain why that was so important to you as it looks like you're making a big deal out of nothing to get town read/shift attention away from you.

2. What happens when it comes back guilty? If by some miracle you're town then I'll reassess my reads. I thought you were certain about NSG scum so wtf is this? Did I miss that transition?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #71) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:31 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Lol you're so full of it. I like how you pick up on my obv sarcastic question but avoid the parts you don't like. ISO me scumfuck.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:51 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I backed off on my SR of mulch because of postie, but why aren't you considering RT's idea that his ITAs could be a dud and aren't alignment indicative. Further to that in the midst of whatever self-righteous bs you got on RT's wagon for, did you not notice mulch offer himself to get checked? Why would you SR SC for intending to check RT instead of you, but not mulch for trying to derp clear himself when I was the only person apart from RT scum reading him?

Why did you jump on the RT wagon and not consider him mechanically cleared but you buy into postie's TR theory on mulch?

Can you not see at all how scummy your shit is...
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (isolation #73) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:12 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Math why aren't you considering my arguments and just OMGUSing the strongest push on you? Am I actually delusional this game, why is everyone tip-toeing around a Math check? It's the most beneficial thing for this game. Either he's caught scum or he's conf. town and none of the godfather argument makes sense, nor does suspecting SC for anything if their role is mod confirmed as lie-detector via results to the thread; Lie-detector is traditionally a town role.

How is his reaction to the test towny, he freaks out at people pushing the test on someone else and freaks out when the test is pushed on him.

RT and Postie how would a check on anyone else benefit us if we're just going to lynch Math later on anyway?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (isolation #74) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:31 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1085, Mathdino wrote:your unexpected/uncalled-for abrasiveness doesn't particularly make me want to engage with you anymore but whatever

like you ask me questions that juxtapose concepts that have nothing to do with each other and it actually makes it hard to parse

it's like you're trying to 'gotcha' me instead of actually listening to what i have to say
In post 968, CheekyTeeky wrote:I backed off on my SR of mulch because of postie, but why aren't you considering RT's idea that his ITAs could be a dud and aren't alignment indicative. Further to that in the midst of whatever self-righteous bs you got on RT's wagon for, did you not notice mulch offer himself to get checked? Why would you SR SC for intending to check RT instead of you, but not mulch for trying to derp clear himself when I was the only person apart from RT scum reading him?

Why did you jump on the RT wagon and not consider him mechanically cleared but you buy into postie's TR theory on mulch?

Can you not see at all how scummy your shit is...
1. I am considering that idea. I don't have a strong read on Mulch and that's why I'm asking for everyone's read on him, because all I see is a bunch of gutreads, and gutreads on Mulch specifically have been shown to not work.

2. Yes, I saw Mulch offer himself to get checked. I don't have a strong read on that. It seems like he'd do that no matter what alignment.

3. I don't see how my scumread of SC is related to my read on Mulch...? I think it's less likely for SC to check RT as town.

4. I already answered why I jumped on hte RT wagon. I wanted to get him to cave (oh how naive I was thinking that RC could let go of his pride) and see if SC would check him anyway. I don't see how this is in any way related to Postie's Mulch theory.
In post 1082, CheekyTeeky wrote:Math why aren't you considering my arguments and just OMGUSing the strongest push on you? Am I actually delusional this game, why is everyone tip-toeing around a Math check? It's the most beneficial thing for this game. Either he's caught scum or he's conf. town and none of the godfather argument makes sense, nor does suspecting SC for anything if their role is mod confirmed as lie-detector via results to the thread; Lie-detector is traditionally a town role.

How is his reaction to the test towny, he freaks out at people pushing the test on someone else and freaks out when the test is pushed on him.

RT and Postie how would a check on anyone else benefit us if we're just going to lynch Math later on anyway?
1. Again, you're trying to 'gotcha' me. I don't see how this question benefits you. Your push on me seems the most disingenuous. Mulch scumreads me always, RT is salty about shit I said earlier (because he takes "you could be scum" as a personal attack), NSG is scumreading me for reading her badly from her point of view, etc etc. You on the other hand have shown no effort to engage me or even consider the possibility that I'm town.

2. I don't know, why don't you ask them?

3. Since when did I freak out at people pushing the test on me?
I don't think you understand CheekyTeeky's playstyle at all, the "gotcha" pushes are her signature, they legit give better reactions to pushes, the only better push is the OMGUS push. I think it's pretty hypocritical to say I'm not trying to see you as town when you're doing exactly the same thing to me. Like in what world does scumCheeky want you checked and try to stop the madness of you guys all pointing the finger at each other. I can't do shit if you believe my cases are disingenuous and I find it really hard to believe at this point that you can't see how I'm town. If I wanted to get you lynched without considering the possibility you're town I wouldn't be pushing the check on you! You just ignoring me and low-key insulting me isn't going to get me TRing you it just makes me frustrated and more determined that I'm on the right track.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (isolation #75) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:40 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Also I don't have as much time with this being my last game for a while as I've started studying so push me for lurking/coasting whatever idgaf.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #76) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:49 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1089, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Cheeky are you still good with lynching NSG if Mulch/Mathdino flip town?
Yep I'm down to lynch NSG on a conf. town Math check.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (isolation #77) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:55 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I am aligned with town.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (isolation #78) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:57 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

SC pick any of us when you get back, I'm done with the hyperparanoia. Not doing anything until the check goes through.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #79) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

If the check is me we're flashlynching Dino.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (isolation #80) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

RC why am I scum?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (isolation #81) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I think I've more than proved myself at reading you and it's actually sad that you can't accept that. I wanted to say something after our last hydra v hydra game but I honestly feel like it's wasting time because I can't get through to you without you getting hyper defensive and blame-y. I didn't feel confident in my town lean of you, Kat was more towny after her initial aggression and I had other slots that were concerning me at the time, when you pointed out it wouldn't make sense for you to start out poisoned as scum for balance sake then it became a strong town read because that makes 100% sense to me, I still don't get why noone is considering that point when I've asked people multiple times and then add the fact that Kat's readlist bleeds town and wtf am I supposed to think when people are jumping all over you.

Yeah you're right this game isn't fun.

Pedit Math when have I discredited RC this game?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (isolation #82) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah idk what RC is saying^ but on another note I have a family vacation that has been expedited because of a funeral. I really don't want to replace because this is my last game for a while but if you guys want a replacement that's fine just let me know, for now I'm going VLA and here's a quick summary of where I'm at:

RT obv town because of play and mechanical reasons.
SC same as RT, play was mostly towny SOD bit wonky in the middle but if we get public confirmation of lie detector ITT then this is conf. town to me.
Postie I'm not 100% on this slot but I trust RC's read there. I'm getting the same kind of feeling as NSG where they mostly hang back and throw a wrench into the game now and then but idk if it's intentional or not.
NSG see above minus the RT townread.
UCV/New guy idfk. New guy seems town but idk who they are so can't assess their play like other slots. If they're good scum I don't see how that entrance only comes from town seen similar things where scum came in and I was hard pocketed until LYLO based on the entrance.
Mulch is like NM with words. I always think he's scummy and all his play makes sense as scum but people more familiar with him seem to think this is his town game, plus we need to work out what the ITA stuff means.
Math I have no idea why this slot is town to so many people he seems opportunitic and slimy the whole game, I would've vigged him for some of his posts, he jumps on NSG without letting her post at the start and then jumps on RT and then jumps on me and effectively reopened up the lynch pool. He completely ignores actual interactions with me because I'm grating a dumb but he thinks this is my scum game oh lol. I'm flattered but please.

I will VOTE: Mulch [/mulch] until we get Math checked.

@Mod V/LA until 25th Feb
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (isolation #83) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Anyone get good or bad vibes last night?

I have so much to say. Briefly I'm not worried about Math anymore, interested in SC and wtf @ RT. Still pretty sure on mulch.

VOTE: UCV placeholder. Proper catch up in a bit.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (isolation #84) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

You guys are being dumb. Especially you RT, there was no need to claim there when Town legit need you D:

VOTE: Fissure
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1533, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Cheeky do u believe town has 2 clears per day
A tracker isn't really a clear but if she got an amnesiac cop result that makes SC conf town. The only far fetched scenario where it doesn't (but hey look at this game lol) is where SC is godfather + we have another goon who did the kill.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Actually

VOTE: Kiana

I think you're great but I also think you're scum. Sorry. Amnesiac cop receivers can be scum and I wouldn't put it past NM to make it that way to balance out the town cop power.

I do believe SC is town though.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (isolation #87) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm immune to AtE :/ about to run out of data but if I die get mulch/UCV I should get more data tomorrow.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (isolation #88) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:51 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

-_-' I'm back...

Happy scumday RC and Mathdino! Happy birthday to me!

Did I really just waste my time catching up on Koki ragequit peripheral drama plus more scrutinizing of RC's playstyle? Ugh. I say we follow Math, he's onto something with his groupscum theories and I can back the PoE of fissure/UCV but want to get fissure out the way before UCV.

UCV you're more useless than me this game and I've been camping in the wilderness with no signal lol. Do something or die.

Can someone catch me up on how Princess Kiana is no longer scum? I feel sincerity in her 1v1 with RC but it's not discussion of game content so unfortunately that's NAI to me. I feel like RC is being genuine but I'm weirded out because he's alive and because I cleared his slot mainly for mechanical reasons which don't really sit right with an SK in the mix. I also get the feeling that he wouldn't go this far as scum in terms of the emotional heart to hearts going on so I'm not lynching him today.
I feel like Math would've killed me if he was scum, I also really like his intent this day phase so I'm more interested in sorting Kiana/UCV with fissure being scum through PoE and play.

Down to wagon this

VOTE: Fissure

Kiana can you please explain why you tracked SC over the other general scum reads like Math and RT from D1?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (isolation #89) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:25 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm just a 1-shot neighbourizer >.< where did the miller come from?? My flavour is that I'm friendly and aggressive yet indecisive so I get to choose a buddy to help me make up my mind.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (isolation #90) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:30 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Math do you think RT is scum? I don't like the hedgy shading, I mean you have a point but someone of your calibre should know better imo.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (isolation #91) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:32 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh I missed that part :blush:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (isolation #92) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:22 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

RT seems to be in both your scum combos Math but you say you don't know where he stands? Can you explain the relationships between UCV and me scum with RT? Like why did you link us together without a consistent read on RT?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #93) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:24 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Kiana why do you scum read mulch/UCV besides PoE?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (isolation #94) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:26 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

#VC please
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (isolation #95) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:42 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1851, Mathdino wrote:I think Kiana or Mulch is the correct lynch today. Guaranteed to hit scum in those two assuming it's not just RT/CT.

What's your take on the possible scumteams?
Honestly idk where to go if mulch flips town. I think I could go in Kiana/UCV if that's the case. I need more info to reassess. Can someone hammer please? I don't see UCV coming back and convincing us he's town this day phase.

Lolrolemadness. I think we need a group hug.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (isolation #96) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:29 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

What does obv scum UCV even look like? I have no idea what we're waiting for. I'm not looking forward to more dick fights and complaints that have nothing to do with this game and shoddy setup spec just so UCV can lurk it out til day end and give us nothing because he's always scummy anyway.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (isolation #97) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:30 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Maki what's your read on fissure?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (isolation #98) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:44 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1951, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1949, CheekyTeeky wrote:Maki what's your read on fissure?
I felt fire's replaceout was a town replaceout given I've only seen him look that livid once before and he was obv town for it
(it was a year ago but still) Mulch asking to be lie detected was nice too but
Fissue?
I'd drive that over with a stick
so he's in poe but like...late poe?
Yeah I felt that the replace out was towny too but I'm very paranoid about AtE plays as they are one of my bigger blindspots. I don't think mulch wanting to be lie detected was towny at all, all the heat was on Math at the time and between you and RT fighting over it anyone asking at that point was clearly not going to be checked. I linked postie to mulch around that time as it felt like she was trying to help derp clear him but her town flip doesn't actually do anything to make me doubt his open wolfing. It's also pretty sus that fire didn't obv town before replacing out, from my experience his scum/town games in long day phase set-ups are pretty clear cut.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (isolation #99) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:56 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

RT your read on me is very confusing. One minute I'm locktown because I think you got my vibes but next minute you're paranoid about me pocketing you again, which seems to happen whenever I post. So you're ICing me when I'm silent and SRing me when I'm actually playing. I don't know what to make of that as either alignment.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (isolation #100) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:07 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

:/ sorry to see you go Kiana. Hopefully see you around sometime.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (isolation #101) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:31 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2018, Mathdino wrote:@One of RT/CT: Unless you planned anything crazy in your neighbourhood that you don't want me to know about, I'd like one of you to do a complete post-by-post paraphrasal of your entire PT. If that's too much work, just do half and half.
Math this isn't going to happen. You'll understand why at some point, we just need you to trust us rn because it's anti-town at best.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (isolation #102) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

How about we just lynch mulch? Mathdino I think you need to reread D2.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (isolation #103) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

UC and gamma need to contribute asap.

Math it doesn't make sense for maki to be fakecleared by 2 players (one of which must be town). Both RC and Kiana cleared her.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #104) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Hoping Gamma will tell us.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2071 (isolation #105) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:57 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah I'm down to lynch UCV. Pretty sure it's game over if we go UCV>Gamma.

VOTE: UCV
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:57 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

UNVOTE:

Yay hopefully someone who will contribute.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (isolation #107) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:09 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Hm Math well done, I was hoping to not claim because I am an odd night Amnesiac Cop, I am not a neighbourizer, RC picked up on my role and tried to IC me, I am not macho either so IDK what that part was about.

I really like your case on gamma and I may very well lynch there after Eddie's catch up.

Maki, what are your thoughts on the remaining slots?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (isolation #108) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:49 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2115, Mathdino wrote:Obviously the issue is that scum is likely to just NK whoever we send the result to.
I don't get to choose where the result goes.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (isolation #109) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:18 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I say Math and Gamma have a 10 page 1v1 to assimilate eddie into the true spirit of the game XD
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2258 (isolation #110) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh wtf Eddie, sorry to burst your bubble but I'm conf and obv town. Stop this bs, we're lynching in you or gamma. Nice try though.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2292 (isolation #111) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:12 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ehhhh.

VOTE: gamma

Yes if gamma flips town I will check Eddie if I live. Can we call it a day?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (isolation #112) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:14 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Lol shit poppin vote park, it's called having a baby and unfortunately I run on her time but yeah keep pushing that my play is scummy when you've never played with me before.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (isolation #113) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:20 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Buying time like caught scum, there's too many of us confirmed now so you're pretty effed buddy. Also Maki will tell you I'm town so good luck with that.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2307 (isolation #114) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Agree with what?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2309 (isolation #115) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:24 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Obviously? Not sure what your point is there...
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2313 (isolation #116) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:27 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2311, Mathdino wrote:Cheeky can you confirm that
A. Your result can be sent to the mafia (seems obvious with sk in play)
B. Your result cannot go to a dead person

Eddie Cane play here makes little sense as scum
It says living players, nothing about alignment. It makes sense to me as scum trying to open up the lynch pool.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2315 (isolation #117) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:28 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh god if another player bets their reputation on my mislynch I'm quitting mafia.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2319 (isolation #118) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:32 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Hammer Eddie, it's very likely game over if you're not scum. I dont know why you're dragging this out.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2333 (isolation #119) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:39 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I don't get where your scum read is coming from Eddie, if I were scum I wouldn't leave conf. town here so long, I wouldn't have copped SC, I wouldnt have killed postie and especially RC and I sure as hell would try not to bus my partner in a micro mid game. I'll admut it could all be WIFOM and I'm flattered but really it's not.

Can you give me your key reasons please?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2340 (isolation #120) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

HOW IS IT A GAMBIT ITS LITERALLY MOD CONFIRMED AND I NEVER WAS INCONSEQUENTIAL TO HIS LYNCH. JUST END THIS FFS.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (isolation #121) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:48 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I asked you for your key points on scum me Eddie.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2359 (isolation #122) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2348, Mathdino wrote:NONONONO
HE ALREADY POSTED THAT DONT MAKE HIM REITERATE IT
GO READ HIS ISO THX
I want points that haven't been refuted all nicely lined up so I can make him admit it's just a bs read on someone he has no experience with.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2370 (isolation #123) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:59 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2356, Eddie Cane wrote:because she intended to claim amne cop when she got ran up???????????
Amne cop has been confirmed by the receiver how the eff do I make that shit up?

You need to stfu and hammer, I actually feel bad for you.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2379 (isolation #124) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:03 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2373, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2370, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2356, Eddie Cane wrote:because she intended to claim amne cop when she got ran up???????????
Amne cop has been confirmed by the receiver how the eff do I make that shit up?

You need to stfu and hammer, I actually feel bad for you.
I never said you weren't amne cop. Also, I'm going to bold every post I make now so Mathdino will actually see it. Thick words to get through a thick skull.
Fine, good luck with that. You going all hulk with a smiley is creepy af. I'm out and will return when there's less testosterone.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2385 (isolation #125) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:06 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2380, Mathdino wrote:Do you have any experience with CT meta?

Also CT was I actually scum with you or am I mixing you up with Cheery Dog?
You're probably mixing me up we have no completed games as scum. I do wish eddie knew my meta, would've saved the dude a headache.

Pedit that was a super fun game.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (isolation #126) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:09 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

No two games of mine are alike, I do multiple personalities really well, it's my awkward scum game that I think people are reading me off. How's that for some scummy self-meta?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2400 (isolation #127) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:15 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

If I was scum I totally would've hammered you btw. I have faith in scum gamma.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (isolation #128) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:18 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

You can borrow my catch phrase if you like. It's CheekyTeeky IS SCUM. DOUBT = ZERO.

except obviously not with my name in it.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (isolation #129) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:21 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Don't give up eddie! Follow the plan, it's ok to be wrong! Math is 100% right, there's no out for a scumcheeky here.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (isolation #130) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I swear on all that is Cheeky, that I will amne cop not confirmed town should town be so wrong. Is that it?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2418 (isolation #131) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:28 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2414, Eddie Cane wrote:and, my case to maki is

1) you should have enough confidence in me as a player to trust me on mathdino being 100% town,
2) cheeky commits to checking me tonight, we have established this is happening, which means
3) in lylo i will either be conftown or his action will have mysteriously failed which means he lied and you'll lynch him
I'm a very beautiful she. But yep amne copping you 100%
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2420 (isolation #132) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:30 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2419, Mathdino wrote:CT can we agree Eddie doesn't have vanillaizings left? Lynching you before he can frame you for that is inconsistent
Well it's weird noone got vanilliaised last night so I'm already assuming there isn't a vanilla bomb left to frame me.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2427 (isolation #133) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:35 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Why do you keep saying stuff out loud math... now he's definitely dying and that's worse than a vanilla bomb jfc. Actually why are we STILL debating! Just lynch gamma ugh.

Pedit no they didn't Eddie, Math scum read me and so did the SK.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2433 (isolation #134) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:39 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I am an empathetic person lol. I like the straw grasping it's endearing. Either lynch gamma in the next 10 mins or go to sleep.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2437 (isolation #135) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:43 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2429, Mathdino wrote:CT why's it matter to you if he dies
Then you're alive with me and you know I'm scum
Because then I've been framed and you'll both think I'm scum and town lose. I can't argue out of that.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2442 (isolation #136) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:46 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2439, Mathdino wrote:
In post 2437, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2429, Mathdino wrote:CT why's it matter to you if he dies
Then you're alive with me and you know I'm scum
Because then I've been framed and you'll both think I'm scum and town lose. I can't argue out of that.
...framed by... Who?

Me?
Sure, I'd even rethink my inno.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2443 (isolation #137) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:47 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh god here we go.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2445 (isolation #138) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:49 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

WIFOM? Duh.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2447 (isolation #139) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:57 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I was saying stop saying things because anybody could be scum, not you were scum specifically. Anyway this convo is seriously pointless so I'm hoping this game is won when I return otherwise we're super effed.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2449 (isolation #140) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:06 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm going to admit I didn't think the statement through properly and let you call it a scum slip. Idc, all I thought about was the series of conditions being put on my innocence and how a town Eddie was most likely going to get killed to make me look like scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (isolation #141) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:00 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Seriously, we're still doing this? Your entire case is trash, I'll respond to each point in a bit.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2525 (isolation #142) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:09 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Actually I'm done guys, just lynch me, the tunnel aint gonna stop, then it's between Gamma/Eddie. Well played if it's Eddie.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2537 (isolation #143) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:14 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2536, Mathdino wrote:@CT: Why did you check Maki instead of me on N1?
Because of the lie detector blunder, I was hard town reading her before that.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2541 (isolation #144) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:15 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2536, Mathdino wrote:"let's follow math, none of his scumteams involve me"
Uh yes they did?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2544 (isolation #145) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:17 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: CheekyTeeky

Pedit yeah that's still a scum team
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2549 (isolation #146) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:19 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I FUCKING DID, I CHOOSE MAKI ALL DAY WTF DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM ME
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2557 (isolation #147) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:20 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm not unvoting so. I pick Math
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (isolation #148) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:21 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2559, Mathdino wrote:Hi key the fact that I still haven't hammered basically confirms me as town
You don't get it that easy since that didn't apply to my no hammer
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2565 (isolation #149) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:22 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2561, Eddie Cane wrote:I would love for this to end before I go to work in 10 minuted
This is rich
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2573 (isolation #150) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:24 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2567, Mathdino wrote:
In post 2563, CheekyTeeky wrote:You don't get it that easy since that didn't apply to my no hammer
scum-you is unable to clear yourself though
Ugh sukbfttjvddgh
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2580 (isolation #151) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:26 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

ILU MAKI save me and hammer please
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2623 (isolation #152) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I was vanilliaised so gg. I'm pretty sure we had it right all along. Town were doing just fine lynching scum before eddie came along.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2626 (isolation #153) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I think it's beyond obvious why we're all here.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2628 (isolation #154) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Lol I was never living/town winning today after yesterday. You guys legitimately should have lynched me then gone Eddie. He never intended to lynch me yesterday, the whole effing thing was a set up.

Also, it's nothing like mulchs self vote, dude was obv scum and even slipped unvoting himself.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2630 (isolation #155) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Because I was feeling gamma scum at that point. It wasn't until I realised the scum tunnel wasn't going to stop and gamma starting saying towny shizz after I self voted that I realised it was eddie or me. But gamma had to selfhammer as town and here we are.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2631 (isolation #156) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Eddie has much better arguing skills than me so I'm pretty sure we've lost this. If it's not Eddie then you've played amazing Math, although I'll still claim I had you from the start :P

This game got interesting regardless. I have to go and won't be back for a few hours so gl us.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2634 (isolation #157) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Eddieeeeeee you dirty vanillaising scum! Come here. Why are you less scummy than Math? Why didn't you lynch gamma when we'd initially proposed it, why did you want gamma before me but then spent the time stalling and getting the players to pledge their loyalty to you like a Trump? We know you're coming here claiming this is all a witch hunt, hoax fake news.

How did you know for sure gamma was town? Your actions yesterday strongly imply you knew we were making it to Lylo today.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2635 (isolation #158) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok fine have some sleep. Look how strong mind is, it summoned you.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2636 (isolation #159) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh I didn't reload the page...awkward.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2646 (isolation #160) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2645, Eddie Cane wrote:I was wrong about cheeky playing well I think. maybe the 4th best scum player, after rt gamma and math of course
This made me lol. I'm pretty sure everyone playing would've laughed at this too.

Can you please explain your town read on Gamma yesterday when you get back tomorrow?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2649 (isolation #161) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:13 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: eddie cane GG
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2651 (isolation #162) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:14 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Sorry it was me, I feel sick. Sorry everyone D:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2656 (isolation #163) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:21 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

It's actually my second win as scum in LYLO. People are too lazy to meta me properly which works, I destroyed my meta sure, but I do every game intentionally, hence the multiple personalities comment. Also people think I'm more ditsy than I am. I'm pretty kickass at scum hunting, which only set NSG's radar off.

I will say that my role was super OP and this game was very scum sided. NM asked for my playstyle traits and I said "awkward scum" which I think he tried to balance the game around. I'm awkward sure but not obvious unless I'm in a turbo.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2662 (isolation #164) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:28 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Priorities eddie. Party or Lylo? Obvious choice :P
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2665 (isolation #165) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:31 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

He wasn't lying, he does hate losing lol. Eddie I don't remember playing with you, but I'm very impressed with this game and hope to play you again in future. I thought I was done yesterday. Very well played.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2666 (isolation #166) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:35 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2658, Mathdino wrote:i am somewhat annoyed that my roles have been shit in every game where my role was designed for me

like ok thanks i'm a VT while 3 people have 2 powers
You're going to freak when you see mine.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2672 (isolation #167) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:45 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2667, Mathdino wrote:why didn't you just send the result to mulch
I could choose to not send them. I got to choose the receiver, but they had to be a check on town players. I needed to set up kiana after I checked out what an amnesiac cop was and saw that mods usually make the receiver scum. I had LYLO planned for Math and Maki but then loleddie.

Pedit scumslips totally do, I've death tunneled scum on them D1 and lynched.

Pedit pedit...don't be silly you have truckloads of respect, you shouldn't take it personally, you come in when a whole lot of stuff had already been set up.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2676 (isolation #168) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:50 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2674, Mathdino wrote:oh yeah and NSG/CT were the OG D1 scumspects

so also the last time i let go of my initial reads
Yeah I was most afraid of you because I knew my meta wasn't strong on you so I wanted you lynched first.

Pedit oooohhh ok. Well see you at MU, sorry you're not sticking around, I prefer MS formats.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2680 (isolation #169) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:59 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah was scum sided af
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2706 (isolation #170) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:28 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yep release scum PT please.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2713 (isolation #171) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:44 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I have no idea how I won, looking back I made a ton of mistakes. No offense taken.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2723 (isolation #172) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:09 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Aw thanks mulch <3 goat bus XD
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2729 (isolation #173) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:37 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2728, Raskolnikov wrote:how much of mafia is making good cases and how much of it is people just voting with people that are popular and they like and are familiar with
No charisma = no chance.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2730 (isolation #174) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:42 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I can get lynches with complete strangers, point is it's a social game and the people who can get lynches through bringing the town together are more dangerous than people with good reads imo.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2736 (isolation #175) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:50 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2720, Eddie Cane wrote:like, your wincon is to deceive them, you're doing absolutely nothing wrong by doing so.
I know this but that doesn't mean that I like it. I'll never understand how people like playing scum, but power to them. I just want to get better at it purely for competitive purposes, but much prefer playing as town. Any feedback on points to improve/criticism is welcome.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2759 (isolation #176) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2753, Not_Mafia wrote:Yeah I should have explained novice more, I guess it's not as well known a modifier as I thought, but I still think town would have won had UCV claimed
Town would've won if everyone put their egos aside and worked together, they didn't even need PRs really. I managed a win because of dystopia, eddie having not gone through the whole game, had objective eyes which saw through the cloud of bs.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2761 (isolation #177) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Mulch goat <3
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2789 (isolation #178) » Wed May 16, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Lmao. Anti-nom. Though I'd consider you for individual awards if I see you in more games.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”