Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 692, Varsoon wrote:
In post 685, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 682, Varsoon wrote:I think it's more likely that there's just multiple NKs present.
It's possible, I could see a SK actually. I'm not too sold on 2 mafia, and I don't think it's really needed to be discussed right now until we see night kills.
I've explained why it's important to consider right now.

I think the setup is either: 14-3-3-1 (bulletproof SK, lots of town power, protectives in scum/town), 15-3-3, or 15-2-2-2 or something similar to that.

Not a huge fan of you undermining the IC.
Ehhhh anything beyond 15-3-3 I don't wanna think about
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 709, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 526, Gamma Emerald wrote: Cutting this early because I want responses
@Dunker/Nero: are you voting me for my ?
no
WHY?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw I held back my vitriol to actually try to engage with you Dunker, if you blow me off that vitriol will return twofold
<Embrace The Void>

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:38 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 847, Titus wrote:
In post 845, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 671, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 578, brassherald wrote:Since my post seems to have been lost to the internet ether. Kokichi is both a scumlean for me and in my view, a bit of a wild card. Even if he was townlean from me, I don't want someone who is as unpredictable as I have seen him be.
Now I'm glad you'll likely be N1'd. I've caught you when you were obvious scum before. Do you find my game different than the one you replaced out of when I caught you as scum?
Wooooow way to be a massive dick! He had work you asshole, and that was stated there I believe.
+1, This guy cannot be a leader.
How does being a jerk make somebody a bad WC Host?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 714, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 652, brassherald wrote:
In post 651, Varsoon wrote:
@Brass:
Dunno if you got back to me or whatever, but did you figure anything out from your attempt at gambiting around IC? iirc you didn't have anything conclusive, but I could be wrong and also you've had more time to think on it now.
I did respond, but, I really think Dunker is scum.

I also got a few town reads from it, but not as much as I was hoping. I do think revealing with the World Congress still up for grabs ended up being a better play than anything I was able to do with my gambit, though.
can u explain why u scumread me so i can defend myself
VOTE: Dunkerdoodles
Hypocrite.
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^
bad vote
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 720, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 719, Joey_ wrote:
In post 718, Dunkerdoodles wrote:my meta is not lynchbait anymore is what im saying
Hm okay, what im saying is that you are lynchbait this game
why am i lynchbait this game and not just scum?
VOTE: joey
Who says they have to be exclusive
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 855, Nero Cain wrote:^
bad vote
Says the guy who thinks I'm "sheeping BuJaber"
<Embrace The Void>

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:41 am

Post by brassherald »

I still think Gamma is likely a comrade in arms to the town right now. I'm at least townleaning, but there seems to be a disagreement.

If we aren't going to finish setting up the World Congress today and getting a totally awesome resolution to be voting on, then, I would like to discuss Mr. Emerald and see if we can come to a meeting of the two factions, say an East and West that seem to have some wall between them.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 853, Shaziro wrote:
In post 847, Titus wrote:
In post 845, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 671, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 578, brassherald wrote:Since my post seems to have been lost to the internet ether. Kokichi is both a scumlean for me and in my view, a bit of a wild card. Even if he was townlean from me, I don't want someone who is as unpredictable as I have seen him be.
Now I'm glad you'll likely be N1'd. I've caught you when you were obvious scum before. Do you find my game different than the one you replaced out of when I caught you as scum?
Wooooow way to be a massive dick! He had work you asshole, and that was stated there I believe.
+1, This guy cannot be a leader.
How does being a jerk make somebody a bad WC Host?
It shows either a) they are scum seeking to be the only opinionlistened to or b) they'll personally attack town to achieve their own personal objectives. A lack of a cooperative mindset is terrible for a leader.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 749, Almost50 wrote:@Chara: OK...

UNVOTE:

Who do you think I should vote? (Hint: Not you,
Nero, Dunker
or ran)
Ew
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 858, brassherald wrote:I still think Gamma is likely a comrade in arms to the town right now. I'm at least townleaning, but there seems to be a disagreement.

If we aren't going to finish setting up the World Congress today and getting a totally awesome resolution to be voting on, then, I would like to discuss Mr. Emerald and see if we can come to a meeting of the two factions, say an East and West that seem to have some wall between them.
Have you decoded my crumbs yet or is this just really lucky that you said this
<Embrace The Void>

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:48 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 861, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 858, brassherald wrote:I still think Gamma is likely a comrade in arms to the town right now. I'm at least townleaning, but there seems to be a disagreement.

I figured it out pretty early in the day yesterday, I have honestly been waiting to see if anyone else called it out.

I may have been a little too on the nose here.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 774, Varsoon wrote:Also, read my bit on the setup likely being multiball, which is what informs a lot of why I think all of that play is scummy, too.
I've read it and don't see the connection?
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 862, brassherald wrote:
In post 861, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I figured it out pretty early in the day yesterday, I have honestly been waiting to see if anyone else called it out.

I may have been a little too on the nose here.
I have not but I am horrible with crumbs so I haven't even tried.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 857, Gamma Emerald wrote:Says the guy who thinks I'm "sheeping BuJaber"
if you aren't then I'm really not understanding what you are saying or maybe what he's saying. Bu was (and I guess he still believes?) that Koki is scum and Dunk is scummy and scum with her. He also believes that if Koki flips town then Dunk is also town. I don't agree with either of those statements but it's the latter that makes absolutely no sense to me. You said to me that I was using a wrong way association tell as in Bu's logic is right.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 799, marshy wrote:
In post 763, Varsoon wrote:Nothing is scummy about jockeying for votes on a wagon normally, but it could be, circumstantially, and definitely in the face of making the IC world congress leader.
But you get my point, yeah?
i get your point that townies cannot be cleared off of scum lynches

i dont get your point about me being the worst on the wagon. like do you think im just gonna say "oh yeah youre totally justified to push a townie cuz of multiball spec"?

lol this guy once again

in other news i am getting really anxious for a50 to flip but i do enjoy the klazam wagon.
first world problems man
In any other game I'd ignore this but it feels like a soft
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 865, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 857, Gamma Emerald wrote:Says the guy who thinks I'm "sheeping BuJaber"
if you aren't then I'm really not understanding what you are saying or maybe what he's saying. Bu was (and I guess he still believes?) that Koki is scum and Dunk is scummy and scum with her. He also believes that if Koki flips town then Dunk is also town. I don't agree with either of those statements but it's the latter that makes absolutely no sense to me. You said to me that I was using a wrong way association tell as in Bu's logic is right.
Yeah I was saying Bu was right with the association, but I wasn't sheeping BuJaber. 213 is where I worked out that Bu was right myself. If I were to sheep him 213 would not exist. Is this clear?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 800, Shaziro wrote:Hrmmm...Creature, Varsoon, Almost50.
If they are all scum, there is undoubtably a team in there somewhere
. Guess I'll look for some associatives.
huh?
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 867, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah I was saying Bu was right with the association, but I wasn't sheeping BuJaber. 213 is where I worked out that Bu was right myself. If I were to sheep him 213 would not exist. Is this clear?
but its the EXACT same logic that Bu was pushing BEFORE you. Posting 213 still doesn't make you not a parrot.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 824, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 563, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 491, marshy wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain

scummy. no town player goes after ranmaru for their vote/main focus at this junction of the game. almost50 can still go as well
eh wot m8
I've kinda been concerned of buddying from Ran so idk
How am I buddying you, when I have a null read of you?
I felt like you were defending my opening quite a lot
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 866, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 763, Varsoon wrote:Nothing is scummy about jockeying for votes on a wagon normally, but it could be, circumstantially, and definitely in the face of making the IC world congress leader.

i dont get your point about me being the worst on the wagon. like do you think im just gonna say "oh yeah youre totally justified to push a townie cuz of multiball spec"?

lol this guy once again

in other news i am getting really anxious for a50 to flip but i do enjoy the klazam wagon.
first world problems man
Why highlight perceived softs?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 869, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 867, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah I was saying Bu was right with the association, but I wasn't sheeping BuJaber. 213 is where I worked out that Bu was right myself. If I were to sheep him 213 would not exist. Is this clear?
but its the EXACT same logic that Bu was pushing BEFORE you. Posting 213 still doesn't make you not a parrot.
Ex-fucking-cuse me? Do you not get how it isn't parroting if I'm reaching the conclusion myself, or are you seriously that inept at grasping this?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 871, Titus wrote:
In post 866, Gamma Emerald wrote:

lol this guy once again

first world problems man
Why highlight perceived softs?
Eh don't worry about it
that was a mistake
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 830, Shaziro wrote:To explain, Ranmaru, I think all of them are scummy on their own. In trying to find strange interactions between them, I can narrow down which one I think will give me the most information if they flip, and then I will know where I want my vote. Do you disagree that a person who has a potential association with 4 people is worth more to lynch than a person with no potential associations, assuming both are scummy in and of themselves?
What do you think of Varsoon's multiball theory?
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”