Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:03 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 939, Chara wrote:hey Kiana! <3

Joda: are you caught up yet? because it looks like you've just glanced at whoever isn't voting to ask a question that can be answered by reading the game.
also is bad.
I am caught up now, yes.
Ranmaru's post was the only post (unless I missed one which is entirely possible) that asked me a question directly. That is why I responded to it. I am still having internet issues and I'm having to do this completely on my phone, so I am not going to do a hyper post catch up.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 940, brassherald wrote:Can we discuss why Joda is not town?
I am willing to discuss why I am town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Titus »

@Kokichi Oka, I have felt a general pattern of you trying to push for control and dominance early, even against confirmed town. I am trying to understand your objective in this and what you are seeking to do. It feels rather desperate, which seems odd for any day 1. What is it you were hoping to achieve day 1?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 845, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 671, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 578, brassherald wrote:Since my post seems to have been lost to the internet ether. Kokichi is both a scumlean for me and in my view, a bit of a wild card. Even if he was townlean from me, I don't want someone who is as unpredictable as I have seen him be.
Now I'm glad you'll likely be N1'd. I've caught you when you were obvious scum before. Do you find my game different than the one you replaced out of when I caught you as scum?
Wooooow way to be a massive dick! He had work you asshole, and that was stated there I believe.
How? I was just saying that the game he replaced out in. Not that he replaced out BECAUSE I caught him as scum.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 952, Titus wrote:@Kokichi Oka, I have felt a general pattern of you trying to push for control and dominance early, even against confirmed town. I am trying to understand your objective in this and what you are seeking to do. It feels rather desperate, which seems odd for any day 1. What is it you were hoping to achieve day 1?
This is such a weird question. Are you asking me why I want to be in control and trust myself over others?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 847, Titus wrote:
In post 578, brassherald wrote:Since my post seems to have been lost to the internet ether. Kokichi is both a scumlean for me and in my view, a bit of a wild card. Even if he was townlean from me, I don't want someone who is as unpredictable as I have seen him be.
Now I'm glad you'll likely be N1'd. I've caught you when you were obvious scum before. Do you find my game different than the one you replaced out of when I caught you as scum?
Wooooow way to be a massive dick! He had work you asshole, and that was stated there I believe.
+1, This guy cannot be a leader.
This is so funny, they think I'm an asshole because they read a sentence wrong.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 928, Kiana Kaslana wrote:hi Kokichi.
Hello, friend!

After you catch up, let me know your thoughts. Don't vote on leader until after that, since it can't be changed.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 955, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 847, Titus wrote:
+1, This guy cannot be a leader.
This is so funny, they think I'm an asshole because they read a sentence wrong.
For the record, this post by Titus is scummy, trying to throw shade on something that was cleared up already. I think Titus sees me as a threat to be back up leader for some reason. I can only see scum motivation from that, so it's possible she's scum here.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also I was going to tell people to get back on Creature, so I'm glad people are.

VOTE: Creature
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:48 am

Post by pidgey »

I lost my wallet and Ive been dealing with stupid Real Life stuff. Gonna try to catch up later today.

We gotta name brass Leader of this thing so we can focus solely on scum hunting by tomorrow, pretty sure everyone agrees on that?
-----------------
Sup
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Hope you find it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yeah, we won't lynch until the WC is figured out completely.

Creature should be the lynch today for sure, when we do.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 954, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 952, Titus wrote:@Kokichi Oka, I have felt a general pattern of you trying to push for control and dominance early, even against confirmed town. I am trying to understand your objective in this and what you are seeking to do. It feels rather desperate, which seems odd for any day 1. What is it you were hoping to achieve day 1?
This is such a weird question. Are you asking me why I want to be in control and trust myself over others?
Not just being in control but why do you disparage others to do so. Why do you seek power over confirmed town? Why do you feel that Creature is good over Klazam? Why do you seem to ignore what isn't directly relevant to what you are pushing?

In short, what is your agenda?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 959, pidgey wrote:I lost my wallet and Ive been dealing with stupid Real Life stuff. Gonna try to catch up later today.

We gotta name brass Leader of this thing so we can focus solely on scum hunting by tomorrow, pretty sure everyone agrees on that?
Brass leader

Me Elbrin or Kokchi secondary
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 962, Titus wrote:
In post 954, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Not just being in control but why do you disparage others to do so. Why do you seek power over confirmed town? Why do you feel that Creature is good over Klazam? Why do you seem to ignore what isn't directly relevant to what you are pushing?

In short, what is your agenda?
1. I don't play down. Who have belittled out of you or Elbrin? (Except when you just made that scummy post and did the same to me.) I made an argument that IC shouldn't be WC leader that's all.

2. Creature is a meta read and he's posting elsewhere and avoiding this game. He's scum for sure.

3. I haven't been ignoring anything, I have the most posts in the game. I've been in every discussion. The only one I don't like is setup spec which is silly to do when we haven't even voted on WC or seen flips or night deaths. Why are you misrepping me? It seems like you're more worried about me being in WC over you, based on your posts. Not the other way around.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Joda
: When do you expect to have internet access? Give us an estimate. Can you explain your vote?
Gamma
: Why do you scum lean Marshy?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by brassherald »

This Titus v. Kokichi thing really makes me want to thrust the mantle onto Elbirn and laugh as the town does what town does best and screws over three people at once.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 966, brassherald wrote:This Titus v. Kokichi thing really makes me want to thrust the mantle onto Elbirn and laugh as the town does what town does best and screws over three people at once.
It's not really me vs titus, more like Titus throwing shade and I'm calling her out on it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

The fact that she used that post and said "yeah he can't be leader" and didn't bother to quote the one where it was a misunderstanding is questionable. It shows she was just using it to throw shade.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Titus
: Why aren't you working with me or interacting with me at all? Why do you follow Varsoon on Klazam? What's your read on Marshy and Gamma?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 965, Ranmaru wrote:
Joda
: When do you expect to have internet access? Give us an estimate. Can you explain your vote?
Gamma
I feel like his way of stating suspicion on Nero was scummy, like he didn't care to push it himself but wanted him gone
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by marshy »

VOTE: Creature
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by marshy »

In post 970, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 965, Ranmaru wrote:
Joda
Gamma
I feel like his way of stating suspicion on Nero was scummy, like he didn't care to push it himself but wanted him gone
same
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

No one vote Creature anymore until the WC is solved. Don't want an accident hammer.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

HEAL: Brass

Marshy talk to me about Titus.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”