Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 746, Beefster wrote:
In post 705, Thor665 wrote:That feels too scummy to be scummy.
Surely with your join date you can't be that dumb.

Will ISO Thor.
You're correct, I'm not dumb.
So, let's then explore that idea - why is too scummy to be scum a dumb thing in your opinion?

-------------------

For those keeping track.
Skitter engaged me today.
Lost repeatedly.
Complained I wasn't responding to her points.
Got owned on those.
Then used the excuse that people weren't reading the debatto drop everything again.

Hint: you don't do that if you're winning the points. Just saying.
I expect people to continue to ignore this, but...meh, some of you can't be her scumbuddies.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I've played Montosh in THIS game. He was Scum with Jay & N_M, and he never once voted either. Seeing as he voted Beefster on D1 and is currently on him I'd say Montosh isn't Beefster's partner.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Since no one is particularly scumreading Beefster...okay?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I have only played skitter once (same game where Montosh was Scum). She was Town though, so I can't say I know how her Scum pay goes.

I believe this to be my first game with LG, so nothing to reference there.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 752, Thor665 wrote:Since no one is particularly scumreading Beefster...okay?
I don't get it. I'm making a case on him and declaring a Scum read there myself.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Even if the mod came down and 100% verified that they weren't scum together it still wouldn't tell us much at this point.
If you flip Beef, then...okay, maybe it's something. Sorta.
Just felt like a very random bit of info to share.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

[quote="In post 744, Montosh"]But his name is NM and it does matter. If it were most anyone else I'd be pushing that lynch. But the meta is relevant.[

see... this is what scum says until they decide he should be lynched. until then theyll find a reason not to lynch him. thats considering he's town. If he's scum then he knows he can get thrugh the whole game coasting. Both are bad scenarios for town.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Thor: Well, are you up for a wagon on Beef or what? You're sitting alone on Skitter and I was alone on LG, so let's make Beefster a competing wagon and see what happens. Shall we?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Tchill: What do you think of my case on Beefster?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Benefits in lynching Beef:

1- If he flips WW; Seer checks one of Skitter/LG and if guilty we eliminate the WWs. If not we lynch the other and I'd say that elomonayes the WWs as well.

2- If he flips Mafia then BOTH Skitter/GL are his partners, so that's the Mafia eliminated AND the Seer checks outside those two.

3- If he flips Town (unlikely), well I get to take the blame and eat rope next, but that means if the WWs don't NK the Seer tonoght they won't be pushed to claim tomorrow and we may still have a winning chance after we lose the majority (well, technically we already did, but the Mafia will really need to lynch a WW next or they will lose with us).

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 750, Thor665 wrote:Hint: you don't do that if you're winning the points. Just saying.
I kinda won already though tbh given that people are largely finding you scummier than me.

I don't really see the point in debating with *you* if I'm not changing your mind. Like, if other people aren't reading my posts and you aren't changing your mind, there isn't really an audience. I don't really see the point of spending time or effort shouting into the void.

If other people are concerned about the points you raise I'll talk to them about it.

--------
In post 709, LaserGuy wrote:Actually, I'm going to amend this. I'm getting a lot of buddy vibes between the two of them today that I find very suspicious. I don't think that it's possible all three of you can be Town at once.

VOTE: Almost50
In post 710, skitter30 wrote:+1

I will add that I can't get either of them to explain townreads on the other - Thor's been ignoring my requests and A50 has been saying he'd do it later, but hasn't.
And now A50 is out-of-nowhere starting a wagon on someone who started a wagon on Thor.

Ctrl-f his ISO for beef. The only two posts in his ISO with 'beef' in them before that case are the following:

Spoiler:
In post 273, Almost50 wrote:Hi!
I was following the game since it started with the intention to sub-in whenever possible, but only to carry on with my "you were killed on N1" series. :P

Btw, I only unsubscribed the thread yesterday after I got bored with how slow this was going. I believe I was at page 9.

From what I can remember I had Beef as my top TR. I also had Town leans on Thor, N_M & TGP.

I only had two Scum leans, and -funnily enough- my own slot was one of them. :lol: The other one is Korina.

Because of my Scum lean on BuJaber I have had Town leans on Espeo. Fanta, wilky & Montosh, but now they're all back to null.

Any questions? None? Good!
In post 309, Almost50 wrote:
In post 304, Beefster wrote:
In post 300, Korina wrote:Also, I hardclaim Citizen rn. I'm a fucking citizen once again, and literally out of half the rolelist being non-citizen roles, I get citizen again. I really don't care if I'm ML'd d1, happens all the time, and idgaf tbh.
If you're this salty about being a VT, why not play role madness?
If she hates it so bad; she'd probably roll the ONLY pure VT in the setup. :lol: :lol:

In post 749, Almost50 wrote:Conclusion: Beefster is SCUM. His partner(s) is/are in Montosh/skitter30/LaserGuy
I disagree with your conclusion because of {redacted}. Also I think that Montosh and laserguy are the two towniest people in the thread so this scumteam theory is like ????? to me.
In post 754, Almost50 wrote:
In post 752, Thor665 wrote:Since no one is particularly scumreading Beefster...okay?
I don't get it. I'm making a case on him and declaring a Scum read there myself.
Right, and I find the timing to be *incredibly* suspect.

I'll vote for whichever of Thor/A50 has a bigger wagon.

p-edit: holy shit more of the chain-lynching.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Beefster »

VOTE: A50
I'll sheep this. His slot was suspect before anyway.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

i'll let other people interact with me before voting after the catch up.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 761, Beefster wrote:VOTE: A50
I'll sheep this. His slot was suspect before anyway.
How bloody OMGUSy this vote is! :facepalm:

You've had all the time in the world to revisit my case on D2, but you never did. You kept jumping from one vote to another to see what sticks. Only when I voted you for the very first time in the whole game did you remember I was "suspect before anyway"???

Guys, if Town wants to have a chance, vote Beefster. I'll repeat: IF THE TOWN IS TO HAVE ANY CHANCE OF WINNING THIS; VOTE BEEFSTER. Otherwise I GUARANTEE the Town will lose to either Scum faction (or possibly a combined victory for them both).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by Almost50 »

We are already bloody 5 T vs 5 S already. NO LYNCH IS GOING THROUGH WITHOUT SCUM'S HELP. We need at least one Scum to vote WITH TOWN to get a lynch through, and in my case there will have to be TWO because I'm not voting myself, and that's assuming all other 4 Town players will be voting me.

So get you heads out of your behinds and SCUM HUNT. It needs only one bloody Townie voting another townie for Scum (combined) to get a mislynch, and the only reason they won't all vote at the same time is they don't want to out themselves to each other.

Also a word for/about the scum:

Mafia MUST try to lynch a WW today. If they lynch a Townie and the WWs kill the Seer it will be an uphill for them to win the game.
WWs MUST try to lynch Mafia today, because they need to be shooting the SEER at night (means they'll avoid shooting slots suspected to be Mafia), which keeps the Mafia in control of the day lynch.

IF I had a say I would have suggested NO LYNCH was the best option for Town (and we can force it if we all wanted and agreed to it). But that only works if the WWs manage to shoot a Mafioso tonight. Otherwise, we're still in a shitty situation. (Also, seeing as I look like the designated lynch it won't even be a popular idea coming from me anyway).

So, LET'S LYNCH SCUM today PLEASE. Thank you and goodnight.

LaserGuy
LaserGuy
Goon
LaserGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by LaserGuy »

In post 749, Almost50 wrote:Conclusion: Beefster is SCUM. His partner(s) is/are in Montosh/skitter30/LaserGuy
Why are you excluding NM and Thor from your partner read? Beef didn't vote for them either.
LaserGuy
LaserGuy
Goon
LaserGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:11 pm

Post by LaserGuy »

Oh, nvm, I see where you're getting this now.
LaserGuy
LaserGuy
Goon
LaserGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by LaserGuy »

Okay, here's all of Beef's votes from D1 of a game where he was Town. How do you feel what you're seeing is different from his Town play?

Spoiler: Beef
In post 14, Beefster wrote:VOTE: HeWhoSwims
because reasons.
In post 42, Beefster wrote:VOTE: thor

Something smells fishy about this interaction and I don't think it's PenguinPower.
In post 102, Beefster wrote:
In post 98, Flubbernugget wrote:Bella votes are pro town atm
Not sure how I feel about this post. On the one hand, I can see possible scum in Bella, but on the other hand, it looks slightly manipulative.

VOTE: Flubber

Pinging me just a bit stronger than thor.
In post 189, Beefster wrote:VOTE: CultOfAthena

Let's try something completely different.
In post 210, Beefster wrote:
In post 192, Moneybags wrote:
In post 189, Beefster wrote:VOTE: CultOfAthena

Let's try something completely different.
But why? We have several fairly good leads right now.
The flubber wagon felt stale at the time, but it seems to be picking up momentum. She's been pinging my scumdar. She feels very methodical/mechanical in her posts.

VOTE: Flubber

I am still suspicious of COA.
In post 303, Beefster wrote:@COA/follow-up: I don't have any examples of you sheeping reads because you don't have any actual reads. It's mostly stuff like "I see what you're saying about player X" and "I don't like X from Y" (which is usually after other players have said basically the same thing), but none of this is concrete opinion of "I think X is scum/town"

VOTE: CultOfAthena
In post 475, Beefster wrote:Actually, you know what?

VOTE: mozamis

COA can wait.
In post 604, Beefster wrote:Oh. I should probably
VOTE: RadiantCowbells
with that kind of accusation.
In post 726, Beefster wrote:
In post 721, Klick wrote:I
could
do that... Hmm... If only I had some motivation...
VOTE: Klick

How's that for motivation.
In post 727, Beefster wrote:Nah. Just kidding.

VOTE: COA

I think that's where my vote was.
In post 780, Beefster wrote:
In post 777, RadiantCowbells wrote:Tbh I think Scum!Mozamis is the piece that everyone's missing
FWIW, I saw that like 5 pages ago. At least.

VOTE: mozamis

I could see moneyscum
In post 1069, Beefster wrote:
In post 493, texcat wrote:Ack. I hit submit instead of preview....
I'm giving RC the benefit of doubt for now, and hoping for the best. Transcend's cc did not strike me as scummy, especially since he retracted it fairly quickly. I saw it as more of a test of RC's claim.
In post 446, mozamis wrote:
In post 445, texcat wrote:
In post 416, mozamis wrote:and kilck, what is it with you defending the bella/rc slot so hard?
I thought it was Flubber that he was defending so hard.
you ever gonna play this game?
Not playing the way you play or the way you think I should play does not mean that I am not playing.
In post 618, texcat wrote:What would be the motivation for fake claiming? It just means that you're outed as scum sooner rather than later.
Missed this the first time around. Giving RC the BOTD and then later asking (me I think) the motivation for fake claiming. Seems inconsistent.

I can kinda see what people have been saying about texcat.

I guess I can settle.

VOTE: texcat

Theory Question: I've heard from a few people on the site that it is usually a bad idea to No Lynch. Why is that? It seems to me that if everyone is town or you can't all agree on a lynch, it's best to No Lynch, especially on an early day.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:03 am

Post by wilky »

A50 can you point us too Beefster playing different as town?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:43 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 757, Almost50 wrote:@Thor: Well, are you up for a wagon on Beef or what? You're sitting alone on Skitter and I was alone on LG, so let's make Beefster a competing wagon and see what happens. Shall we?
I don't particularly scum read Beef, so you need a different dance partner.
In post 760, skitter30 wrote:I kinda won already though tbh given that people are largely finding you scummier than me.
Appealing to other people making poor value calls does not clarify your stance as correct.
Example: Most elections ever.
In post 760, skitter30 wrote:If other people are concerned about the points you raise I'll talk to them about it.
I know you don't want to debate me.
I keep asking awkward questions like "how is your case describing scum actions in any way at all?" and you keep being unable to actually answer them.
Its got to be awkward.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Tchill13 »

First of all I'm more sure NM is scum compared to beef or A50.

It's a tie rn the number of scum and the number of townies right? So if we don't lynch scum today scum get to choose who's lynched from here on out. We need to lynch definite scum. We need to lynch NM.

With more scum in the game there's more players that will be willing to say "NM may be town but I'm not going to vote him because of meta" if they're his partner. They have a larger control of the game which means there's no reason to bus. They just need a decent reason not to vote him and... Meta seems to be the case.

Without using meta tell me why what beef or A50 has done makes them scummier than NM.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Tchill13 »

That's what scum do day 1.

Sit on a lynch. It doesn't go through. Hop on another lynch to push it through...

Then sit back on their day 1 lynch.

Had NM been so sure wilky was scum he wouldn't have settled so quickly for Fanta.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Tchill13

Now this is definite scum, look at how deliberate the sentence structure is when he's trying to appeal for votes. And his case is abysmal, he thinks I'm an easy mislynch because he had a couple of lackeys in our last game together, or he actually thinks I'm the opposite faction, but it comes off more like him going for what he thinks is the path of least resistance

And no one who was here for EoD yesterday will think wilky was a plausible lynch at all, it was Fanta or Thor
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Least resistance? I'm saying no matter the flip it helps town in the long run but I'm sure you're scum because of end of day 1 start of day 2 play.

You Opened up with sentence structure lol.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Usually I'm keen on having a direction to go no matter the flip. This games a little different seeing how from even if you flip scum we'll still have a 50/50 shot at hitting scum the next day phase more than likely. Where as if you flip town it'll be even bigger. Idk who the team could be but I never speculate on the team until at least one scum flips.

Return to “Completed Open Games”