Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

And okay, we can wait.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1174, Kokichi Oma wrote:You're wrong. Lynch him.
No thanks, he's actually engaging for now
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:30 am

Post by BuJaber »

I asked about Kiana because of the congress host hold-out. But I see in the VC that she's V/LA.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:39 am

Post by brassherald »

The list of resolutions is in, I asked the mod for confirmation of whether I am allowed to discuss the contents as I do not want to be modkilled for violating rules.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1176, Gamma Emerald wrote:
...Where?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1176, Gamma Emerald wrote:
No he's not. He made 3 posts about nothing.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1170, Elbirn wrote:You know what all these posts I want to talk about are over 500 posts old it doesn't even matter anymore. The game starts now, fuckoff.
In post 1153, Titus wrote:Looking at the wagons, at least 1 is probably scum. Too much investment otherwise.
I'm not following your train of thought here. You're saying one of the wagons is on scum, why exactly? Frankly I'm not much inspired by either of them, Nero hasn't pinged me and Creature has done literally nothing. He's a "Play the game or begone, thot" kind of lynch.
At least 1. There's too much counterwagoning for at least 1 wagon not to be scum protecting their own. If Varsoon's multiball theory is accurate, maybe two.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1178, brassherald wrote:The list of resolutions is in, I asked the mod for confirmation of whether I am allowed to discuss the contents as I do not want to be modkilled for violating rules.
Excitement. Can we have Titus name hers first in the event they are different and she's scum hiding something.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1178, brassherald wrote:The list of resolutions is in, I asked the mod for confirmation of whether I am allowed to discuss the contents as I do not want to be modkilled for violating rules.
Correct. I do think there's one I think I should do to you but it may backfire if I misunderstand it. Do you see what I see?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Good timing, Titus.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:42 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1183, Titus wrote:
Correct. I do think there's one I think I should do to you but it may backfire if I misunderstand it. Do you see what I see?
I'm 99% sure I had the same thought, actually.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:44 am

Post by brassherald »

Answer is we can share contents, but not the actual quotes. I, unfortunately do not currently have the time to actually sit down and paraphrase the resolutions I have. But, Titus, I believe the Congressional Peacekeeping on me may be your best move. Feel free to summarize what you can in my stead and I will add anything I feel needs adding should I feel that.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1181, Titus wrote:
In post 1170, Elbirn wrote:You know what all these posts I want to talk about are over 500 posts old it doesn't even matter anymore. The game starts now, fuckoff.
In post 1153, Titus wrote:Looking at the wagons, at least 1 is probably scum. Too much investment otherwise.
I'm not following your train of thought here. You're saying one of the wagons is on scum, why exactly? Frankly I'm not much inspired by either of them, Nero hasn't pinged me and Creature has done literally nothing. He's a "Play the game or begone, thot" kind of lynch.
At least 1. There's too much counterwagoning for at least 1 wagon not to be scum protecting their own. If Varsoon's multiball theory is accurate, maybe two.

[4] Nero Cain: BuJaber, Shaziro, Ranmaru, Gamma Emerald
[5] creature: Kokichi Oma, Nero Cain, Almost50, Chara, marshy
[4] Klazam: pidgey, Varsoon, Titus, Jodaxq

So these are the wagons right now. If you're voting Klazam, would I be correct in assuming that you believe that either the Nero Cain or Creature wagons are scumdriven? Even if we forget about multiball for a moment, do you think one of those two is a scum supported counterwagon to Klazam?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Elbirn »

VOTE: GammaEmerald
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Titus. We are waiting on you.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1186, brassherald wrote:Answer is we can share contents, but not the actual quotes. I, unfortunately do not currently have the time to actually sit down and paraphrase the resolutions I have. But, Titus, I believe the Congressional Peacekeeping on me may be your best move. Feel free to summarize what you can in my stead and I will add anything I feel needs adding should I feel that.
I concur. It should either jail or roleblock you. The former is best. The latter is neutral but useful to know.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1187, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1181, Titus wrote:

[4] Nero Cain: BuJaber, Shaziro, Ranmaru, Gamma Emerald
[5] creature: Kokichi Oma, Nero Cain, Almost50, Chara, marshy
[4] Klazam: pidgey, Varsoon, Titus, Jodaxq

So these are the wagons right now. If you're voting Klazam, would I be correct in assuming that you believe that either the Nero Cain or Creature wagons are scumdriven? Even if we forget about multiball for a moment, do you think one of those two is a scum supported counterwagon to Klazam?
Correct but to be intellectually honest it could be scum buddying me as well. The VCA is independent of my accuracy of my reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1188, Elbirn wrote:VOTE: GammaEmerald
This feels random, is that based off what Titus has said? Who do you think I'm defending if so?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Titus »

I think we should avoid the permanent resolutions until we get more information.

There is the issue of luxuries.

Also we can prevent players from self delegating or being a WC host.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:55 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1190, Titus wrote:
In post 1186, brassherald wrote:Answer is we can share contents, but not the actual quotes. I, unfortunately do not currently have the time to actually sit down and paraphrase the resolutions I have. But, Titus, I believe the Congressional Peacekeeping on me may be your best move. Feel free to summarize what you can in my stead and I will add anything I feel needs adding should I feel that.
I concur. It should either jail or roleblock you. The former is best. The latter is neutral but useful to know.
I'm leaning towards jail because we cannot perform this on consecutive days. I would speculate that this part was added specifically to counteract me revealing day 1, then continually getting someone to Protect me with that resolution.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:56 am

Post by brassherald »

We can embargo gold, crab, or silk. We can embargo City-states as well. I have no frame of reference for any of the embargo abilities.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:58 am

Post by brassherald »

Wait, we embargo a player or city states.

We can ban gold, silk or crab.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1194, brassherald wrote:
In post 1190, Titus wrote:
I'm leaning towards jail because we cannot perform this on consecutive days. I would speculate that this part was added specifically to counteract me revealing day 1, then continually getting someone to Protect me with that resolution.
Makes sense. That's my thought as well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I don't like the idea of barring people from WC hosts. As down the line we may have inno reports on people who were scummy.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Jail keep Brass 100% no need for debating that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”