Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Creature »

In post 113, Almost50 wrote:i.e. no way he OMGUS SR'd me as Town!him would still
Someone's seeing A50 seriously SR me before this huge post?
Sigh
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 125, Creature wrote:
In post 113, Almost50 wrote:i.e. no way he OMGUS SR'd me as Town!him would still
Someone's seeing A50 seriously SR me before this huge post?
Of course not. I was just voting you for lols and giggles. Einstein! :facepalm:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by davesaz »

Official Vote Count 1.2

Creature (4) - Sando, Almost50, Shadpearl, Lalendra
doomfeathers (3) - Ausuka, Aneninen, profii
Shadpearl (2) - Kopherald, havingfitz
Almost50 (2) - doomfeathers, Creature
Aneninen (1) - Taly
texcat (1) - JaydragonKing
Lalendra (1) - texcat

Not Voting (2) - TheGoldenParadox, blockcandy

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

(expired on 2018-03-19 22:00:00)
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 62, Lalendra wrote:Yeah it's been a whole day and he's been active elsewhere so I'm voteparking this until/unless something convinces me otherwise.

VOTE: Creature
Really? You're just going to sit on a vote without in-game information?

Odd.
In post 65, texcat wrote:Lalendra, Any comment on Jaydragon not doing anything but sheeping you?
Any comment on anything the past 5 pages?
In post 66, JaydragonKing wrote:Hey, I brought up the urge for someone to make an Avatar reference. You can atleast credit me for that.
Shitpost somewhere else.

But good to know you're posting in games other than this one.
In post 74, Ausuka wrote:
And yeah Creature is 100% scum this game. Voting him isn't productive right now but we definitely lynch him later.
Creature wasn't even in the thread at the time of you stating this.

Has your read changed upon seeing him?

Spoiler: ISO on Doomfeathers + My Q's To Him + Vote Explanation
In post 72, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 58, Taly wrote:
doomfeathers
, what was the purpose of ? You were talking about what you believe people are doing, but you didn't attach reads or questions to that.
Irritation, mostly. I see no motivation for lurking beyond purposely making it hard for others to read you, so when more people do it than we could possibly have on the scumteam, it kind of ticks me off. It seems as though townies are purposely acting scummy so they can get away with doing it sometime when they're playing scum.

Besides, that early in the game, there's not much to judge. Now, on the other hand, we have three pages' worth of content, so patterns begin to become more apparent.
Yeah, I get that few posts can be a scumtell, but it's only the second day since the game began.
In post 73, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 36, Taly wrote:Why did you switch onto
Anenien's
wagon instead of waiting for
Almost50's
response to your vote?
My vote on Almost50 served no real purpose; single RVS votes can be ignored with no trouble. A mini-wagon is much more effective at moving things along. And I'm completely okay with occasionally sheeping and/or making deals to accomplish my goals. It worked; I got exactly what I wanted.
Solely to get reactions? I like that, I'm feeling a bit at ease with
doomfeathers
now...
In post 73, doomfeathers wrote: Taly seriously leans town if he comes through with game results. I don't think scum would go to that much effort.
Nevermind. :roll: I don't need towncred-permission to look into something.

~~ Also, I don't quite get the coaching from
doomfeaters
for
Shadpearl
. I assume
Shadpearl
knows how to play?
In post 75, doomfeathers wrote:Ugh. I hate all four wagons.

Players who have caught my notice:

Ausuka: Flies under the radar, but when she posts, it's got content. Town lean.

Almost50: Has been tunneling an inactive player, and lurking with semi-goofy posts like I've seen him do as scum--and he was scary good. Scum lean.

Lalendra: Play looks a little simplistic, but I'm not seeing scum motivations yet. Null-town.

Kopherald: Whatever they are, they're intimidating. I'll give them a slight town lean for now. Does anyone know how the leocrotta to read hydras?

profii: Play is about consistent with his account age, and he and I came to the same approximate conclusions about Shadpearl independently. Town lean.

Sando: He's been pinging my gut something awful. I can't wait until he gets back so I can find out whether my gut is right this time. No read yet.

havingfitz: I've seen him play as scum, and [points finger at screen like The Joker]. He's V/LA, yes, but you can tell the difference by what he posts when he does post. He's dodging attention.

VOTE: havingfitz
This post comes out of left field. You state that you dislike all the wagons, but you jump on the one person who is VLA,
instead of going for your scumreads.

What makes this worse is this:
In post 73, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 42, Sando wrote:Isn't it a bit too early to say that on Page1? Plenty of players had posted nothing.

I mean not like page2 is much "better" (worse?)...
Yes, in fact, page 2 is far better than page 1 in terms of content. We're not in RVS anymore.

I'm now suspicious of Sando, but I'll save it until he's no longer V/LA.
Why didn't you vote for
Sando
with the same logic?
In post 79, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 77, Kopherald wrote:
In post 75, doomfeathers wrote:Ugh. I hate all four wagons.
You hate all four wagons, but you don't comment on Anienen (Pigeonman). Please explain.

-Brass
I don't think there's any good reason to wagon him; he hasn't looked particularly scummy that I remember, and his votes were just leftover RVS. I can examine him if you wish.
Why not
JUST
examine him like someone who's trying to solve the game?
In post 84, doomfeathers wrote:The V/LA argument is actually a good point, though not conclusive. I'll switch my vote for now, and keep you on my suspicious list until I see more.

VOTE: Almost50
So, the moment 'your wagon person' tells you a flaw in your vote, you change it and finally cast it on your active scumread, but with NO other prompt or reasoning.

Something about this vote strikes me diverting attention.
In post 91, doomfeathers wrote:Almost50 hasn't even thrown suspicion on anyone who has posted, and seems to have purposely avoided posting. He's scummy; let's wagon him.

Pedit: Okay, so Creature isn't inactive anymore. My point still stands.

'Nother pedit: Sorry, I got my games mixed up then. I wasn't really engaged that game.
I'm sorry, I'm not a huge fan of
Almost50's
post either, but MOST of his posts have thrown suspicion, primarily onto
Creature
, his meta-scumread.

And what about your point on
Creature
still stands?

It sounds to me like you know more than what you're saying.

In post 113, Almost50 wrote:Would lynch either of Creature/doomfeathers right now. The associative tells are unbearably obvious there.

Probabilities:

Both Scum: 40%
Creature Scum and doom VI: 35%
doom Scum and Creature having a day off: 20%
Both Town and playing really bad: 5%

doom is more or less a noob. He also has something on me (because in the game he linked I was his scum p and I went on to win that game despite him having been lynched on D1, so he could be paranoid). However, I don't see why he jumped to defend Creature before even Creature had posted, given that my meta argument was accurate and supported by many others (doom may not know Creature's meta himself, but when several players back the argument up it must be true).

Creature is OMGUSy by nature, He hate to be wagoned as either alignment and could very well SR his voters, I admit. However, his entrance was HORRIBLE. The "Town?" comment on an opening post by doom was silly enough to earn Creature a SR on it's own, even if he had to retract it soon after. Creature is GOOD as Town, and would not have commented on that post AT ALL if he was Town here. The bad play/nonesense still points to Scum!Creature, especially since that comment came while he was catching up, thus should have yet seen what I said about him (i.e. no way he OMGUS SR'd me as Town!him would still)
Doomfeathers
is a noob... even though he's been here since 2016? Half of
Almost50's
posts have been theory versus actually scumhunting.

However,
Almost50
, since you forgot to link me any games of
Creature
, I did my own research, and concluded that there's nothing that outright strikes me as scum in his game so far, given how early we are in this game. Furthermore,
Creature
giving his thoughts on Page 4-5 does strike me as someone who's contributing, and it gives me a gut-Town read on him.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: doomfeathers

6 pages in, and you are my most volatile read.

I feel that someone or both Doom and Almost are scum. They're scumreading each other, but they've been weird with votes:

for
Doom
~~ After voting
havingfitz
, for a reason that contradicted why he WOULDN'T vote
Sando
for
Almost50
~~ As he's throwing a big associative tell against
Doomfeathers
, but is still tunneling
Creature
since

I'm going to post a readslist soon, but I'm hungry.

P-Edit

davesaz wrote:Official Vote Count 1.2

Creature (4) - Sando, Almost50, Shadpearl, Lalendra

doomfeathers (3) - Ausuka, Aneninen, profii
Shadpearl (2) - Kopherald, havingfitz
Almost50 (2) - doomfeathers, Creature
Aneninen (1) - Taly
texcat (1) - JaydragonKing
Lalendra (1) - texcat

Not Voting (2) - TheGoldenParadox, blockcandy

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
I don't trust the people on
Creature's
wagon. It looks like he has been setup as an easy and early lynch target with all the "meta-scum" reads.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by profii »

In post 113, Almost50 wrote:Would lynch either of Creature/doomfeathers right now. The associative tells are unbearably obvious there.

Probabilities:

doom is more or less a noob. He also has something on me (because in the game he linked I was his scum p and I went on to win that game despite him having been lynched on D1, so he could be paranoid). However, I don't see why he jumped to defend Creature before even Creature had posted, given that my meta argument was accurate and supported by many others (doom may not know Creature's meta himself,
but when several players back the argument up it must be true
).

Creature is OMGUSy by nature, He hate to be wagoned as either alignment and could very well SR his voters, I admit. However, his entrance was HORRIBLE. The "Town?" comment on an opening post by doom was silly enough to earn Creature a SR on it's own, even if he had to retract it soon after. Creature is GOOD as Town, and would not have commented on that post AT ALL if he was Town here. The bad play/nonesense still points to Scum!Creature, especially since that comment came while he was catching up, thus should have yet seen what I said about him (i.e. no way he OMGUS SR'd me as Town!him would still)
I'd suggest that meta is one of the things you shouldnt apply that logic to as it is highly prone to manipulation.

I dont see creature scum, I'm intrigued by the Doom VI theory, despite his join date, his last game prior to this was mar 17 according to his post history.

However, he acknowledged a point about the VLA and moved to another player he scum read. On one hand, predictable is good, on the other, obvious is bad.

I'll leave my vote where it is for now but I am looking for the next person who might falter under pressure now.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Right! So Taly's Scum if Creature's Scum, No doubt about it.

1- You asked if I had played with him. You didn't ask for links.
2- You did your own work and came to a conclusion that defies the established meta EVERYONE ON MS KNOWS about Creature.
3- You're shading Lalendra for voting Creature based on HIS LACK OF ACTIVITY with a "Creature wasn't even in the thread at the time of you stating this"?? Well if he had we wouldn't be voting him in the first place.
4- Your "Almost50 ~~ As he's throwing a big associative tell against Doomfeathers, but is still tunneling Creature" is also sillier than silly, because I'm associating doom to Creature himself. Why should I go after the "branch" when I'm firmly grasping to the root itself.
5-a- doom IS a noob, bu you're not reading,. (Skimming is a scumtell, btw. Weak, but a tell). doom himself says he hasn't played for a long time and has linked the last game he played here. Go check how long it was since then, and note that it was a Newbie game.
5-b- OPr you could've just clicked his profile to see he has 695 posts overall, and 14 of those were made in THIS game (plus at least one in the signup thread). and 66 in the game he linked (in which he was lynched on DAY ONE), and you would have deduced he couldn't have played more than 3-4 games at best (unless he gets lynched on D1 EVERYTIME!)
6- Where did I ever theorize anything? You're throwing words you don't even understand the meaning of. I didn't setup spec, nor did I talk about the best course to play. THAT is theory. I'm making a case on someone based on his WELL ESTABLISHED meta, and trying to guess who might be scum with him based on their play IN-THREAD.

ALSO, I SAID CREATURE WOULD COME UP WITH SOME JUNK IF HE EVER POSTED AND THE NEXT THING HE DOES IS QUESTION IF I HAD A SR ON HIM WHILE IN FACT I WAS AND STILL AM IN HIS WAGON FROM EVEN BEFORE HE POSTED.

Your attempt to switch attention to doom now makes me thin doom IS being a bad townie here. You're going down next after Creature flips red.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 129, profii wrote:I'd suggest that meta is one of the things you shouldnt apply that logic to as it is highly prone to manipulation.
Not Creature's, and not this way. If he was ever going to manipulate his meta, he would have BEEN ACTIVE as scum. Why would Town!Creature ever try to look Scummy in purpose???

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Creature »

Spoiler: First post A50 seriously scumread me, because "he OMGUSed me"

Probabilities:

doom is more or less a noob. He also has something on me (because in the game he linked I was his scum p and I went on to win that game despite him having been lynched on D1, so he could be paranoid). However, I don't see why he jumped to defend Creature before even Creature had posted, given that my meta argument was accurate and supported by many others (doom may not know Creature's meta himself, but when several players back the argument up it must be true).

Spoiler: A50's posts that come before 113, no serious scumread on me found
In post 26, Almost50 wrote:Who do I know?
Almost50 (I think!), Aneninen (Scummy by nature), JaydragonKing (Always hard to read), Lalendra (I remember the name, but nothing about the play), havingfitz (My favourite guess for the SK), doomfeathers (Was I/you Town or Scum in that newbie game? Remind me who was also in it.), texcat (...), TheGoldenParadox (Fitting name), Creature (Unless he does something major within the next 48 hours; this is the D1 lynch by default)

Who do I NOT know?
Sando, Shadpearl, profii, blockcandy, Taly, Ausuka, Kopherald (Unless this is an alt of Kop?)

Working theory?
Everyone is either a TPR, a VT, a Goon or a Serial Killer. Trust me. :P

No posts yet. Must've rolled Scum. If this gets prodded/replaced it's 99.99% it IS a Scum role.
In post 31, Almost50 wrote:
In post 27, davesaz wrote:
Kopherald (hydra of kop and brassherald)
Oh! My bad. This one goes to the people I know category. :facepalm:
In post 39, Almost50 wrote:
In post 36, Taly wrote:Do you have any games on him? Is he consistent?
Creature's meta is well known to the whole site (and I suspect other sites too). The guy just hates to play Scum and he either lurks it out until lynched/replaced or posts nonsense on intervals and still gets lynched.

As Town though, Creature is sensible and has some depth. Some would even argue he has damn good reads as Town too.
Sigh
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Sando »

A50 wrote:
Creature is OMGUSy by nature
, He hate to be wagoned as either alignment and could very well SR his voters, I admit. However, his entrance was HORRIBLE. The "Town?" comment on an opening post by doom was silly enough to earn Creature a SR on it's own, even if he had to retract it soon after.
Creature is GOOD as Town
, and would not have commented on that post AT ALL if he was Town here. The bad play/nonesense still points to Scum!Creature, especially since that comment came while he was catching up, thus should have yet seen what I said about him (i.e. no way he OMGUS SR'd me as Town!him would still)
(Bolding mine)

This is very scummy to me, firstly you establish that Creature apparently has 2 metas:

1: Scum!Creature lurks and gets prodded/replaced in his scum games (post 26 that creature just quoted)
2: town!Creature is OMGUS a lot but a very good town player

I would 100% agree with 1, I just finished a game a few weeks ago with him where he was scum and everything said about him applied to a T. I can see the OMGUS argument just from this thread,
but to claim that he's both OMGUS-y AND a good player says that you think the OMGUS from him is not anti-town

However, apart from the OMGUS creature has not posted anything "bad" in terms of being town that I've seen, and since you yourself basically don't think OMGUS is anti-town...why do you think he's scum? To get to him being Scum you have to completely ignore the meta that you yourself stated (because he's certainly not lurking and getting prodded), and also have not established any poor town play other than OMGUS, which you think is just "part of his nature".

UNVOTE:

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Creature »

OMGUS is never antitown if you actually think the scumread on you is scum-motivated.
Sigh
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 130, Almost50 wrote:Right! So Taly's Scum if Creature's Scum, No doubt about it.
Wow, so having a contrasting thought process to you means I'm scum?

I've seen Town do this before, town loses. I've seen Scum do this before, Scum more often wins.
In post 130, Almost50 wrote:1- You asked if I had played with him. You didn't ask for links.
Wrong.
In post 58, Taly wrote:I'm going to look through his games then, could you link any one that have finished?
Thanks for misrepping me. Either you did this intentionally, or you're not paying attention to my posts.

Both, I don't like.
In post 130, Almost50 wrote:2- You did your own work and came to a conclusion that defies the established meta EVERYONE ON MS KNOWS about Creature.
You expect me to read all of someone's games in a day? I've got shit to do IRL.

However, I did read an ended game where he was Mafia. I didn't see too much difference in his posts there, to his posts now.
In post 130, Almost50 wrote:3- You're shading Lalendra for voting Creature based on HIS LACK OF ACTIVITY with a "Creature wasn't even in the thread at the time of you stating this"?? Well if he had we wouldn't be voting him in the first place.
Of course I'm calling
Lalendra's
vote-parking out.

- She chose to stick on a vote on someone that hasn't posted, and didn't make an effort to scumhunt.

Again, you're using meta to justify scum-associations without trying to understand someone elses view.
(Both for tunneling Creature, and creating a dichotomy where you associate Doom and I with him.)

In post 130, Almost50 wrote:4- Your "Almost50 ~~ As he's throwing a big associative tell against Doomfeathers, but is still tunneling Creature" is also sillier than silly, because I'm associating doom to Creature himself. Why should I go after the "branch" when I'm firmly grasping to the root itself.
Because you're not doing anything to reinforce
Creature-scum
other than meta, and statistics.

1)
You're not asking questions.
2)
You're not pushing other people for reads or thoughts.
3)
You're not questioning the people that follow your wagon.
4)
You're not explaining to me - someone who doesn't share your read on Creature - on why he's scum.

Instead, you're pointing a finger.
In post 130, Almost50 wrote:5-a- doom IS a noob, bu you're not reading,. (Skimming is a scumtell, btw. Weak, but a tell). doom himself says he hasn't played for a long time and has linked the last game he played here. Go check how long it was since then, and note that it was a Newbie game.
Who's skimming again? I've read the past several pages at least twice.

Also, I haven't played Mafia in 2 years, what of it?
In post 130, Almost50 wrote:5-b- OPr you could've just clicked his profile to see he has 695 posts overall, and 14 of those were made in THIS game (plus at least one in the signup thread). and 66 in the game he linked (in which he was lynched on DAY ONE), and you would have deduced he couldn't have played more than 3-4 games at best (unless he gets lynched on D1 EVERYTIME!)
I don't understand the point you're making here.

And don't tell me what I would've concluded. Your logic here borders on having people follow you without strong reason.
In post 130, Almost50 wrote:6- Where did I ever theorize anything? You're throwing words you don't even understand the meaning of.
You point out that
Creature
is very likely scum based on meta, you give a percentage, and do nothing else with your reads or stance.
Almost50 wrote:Working theory?
This is useless information. Anyone who's read the setup would've known this.

Is you throwing a bunch of numbers while trying to rationalize your scum read on
Creature
by associating him with
Doomfeathers
In post 130, Almost50 wrote:I didn't setup spec, nor did I talk about the best course to play. THAT is theory. I'm making a case on someone based on his WELL ESTABLISHED meta, and trying to guess who might be scum with him based on their play IN-THREAD.
What turns me off about your push the most, is that you're using OUT-THREAD information to justify so much of your IN-THREAD perspective on the game.

I'm scum because I townread
Creature
? Because I didn't come to the same conclusion as you when I read his posts, both in this game, and in another?
In post 130, Almost50 wrote:ALSO, I SAID CREATURE WOULD COME UP WITH SOME JUNK IF HE EVER POSTED AND THE NEXT THING HE DOES IS QUESTION IF I HAD A SR ON HIM WHILE IN FACT I WAS AND STILL AM IN HIS WAGON FROM EVEN BEFORE HE POSTED.
Using AtE and talking down to me does not make me think your motivations are town-oriented. At all.
In post 130, Almost50 wrote:Your attempt to switch attention to doom now makes me thin doom IS being a bad townie here.
I'm sorry, did you read any of my posts? Please, I encourage you to ISO me.

I've replied, and asked questions to
Doomfeathers
since . How the hell would I have been switching attention onto
Doomfeathers
, when I've ALREADY been engaging with him?
In post 130, Almost50 wrote:You're going down next after Creature flips red.
Overconfidence.
If you're scum, you're trying to consolidate a mislynch or a wagon.
If you're not scum, they're very happy that you're here.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 134, Creature wrote:OMGUS is never antitown if you actually think the scumread on you is scum-motivated.
Is it really OMGUS at that point though? The problem with OMGUS is it muddies the water by overdoing it to everyone who looks your way, making it harder to see said scum-motivated scumreads when they occur.

I don't think OMGUS play is particularly alignment indicative, however if you constantly do it then it risks the rest of town tuning out your legitimate scumreads on people attacking you as boy who cried wolf, which yeah is anti-town in making your scumhunting less effective.

For the moment you're well and truly outside your scum-meta, you're scumhunting, while also OMGUS-ing a lot. I'm putting you town but I'm wary of your reads due to the OMGUS nature (he says voting the person you're in an argument with).

Also my point on A50 is that he apparently agrees with you that OMGUS is not anti-town, yet also attacks you for OMGUS... I don't see any "bad play" from you apart from over-use of OMGUS, so I feel A50 is attacking you for your OMGUS while also saying that OMGUS is not anti-town.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Creature »

(already showed why my scumread on A50 can't be OMGUS)

idk. Sometimes it restricts town from attacking someone they think is opportunistically hopping on them, so usually I think scum are more likely to use OMGUS to not be counterattacked than to attack whoever attack them.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Creature »

Also, I'm not over-OMGUSing.
Sigh
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

Okay then.
One of {Creature, doom, A50} is scum. If A50 is town, the other two are probably scum. If A50 is scum, the other two are probably town.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 139, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Okay then.
One of {Creature, doom, A50} is scum. If A50 is town, the other two are probably scum. If A50 is scum, the other two are probably town.
That's some huge ass shotgun logic there, Paradox.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Sando »

Creature wrote:(already showed why my scumread on A50 can't be OMGUS)
I'd agree that it's not
Creature wrote:Also, I'm not over-OMGUSing.
I disagree, but I think it's NIA or even town-indicative from you given experience of my last game with you.
Shadpearl
Shadpearl
Townie
Shadpearl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Shadpearl »

VOTE: Unvote: Creature
Vote: Almost50

I agree with this logic -and I'm willing to put Almost50 on the chopping block to try it.
Shadpearl
Shadpearl
Townie
Shadpearl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Shadpearl »

er, I don't think I did that text perfectly, but at least it's closer this time, lol
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 132, Creature wrote:
Spoiler: First post A50 seriously scumread me, because "he OMGUSed me"

Probabilities:

Spoiler: A50's posts that come before 113, no serious scumread on me found
In post 26, Almost50 wrote:Who do I know?
Almost50 (I think!), Aneninen (Scummy by nature), JaydragonKing (Always hard to read), Lalendra (I remember the name, but nothing about the play), havingfitz (My favourite guess for the SK), doomfeathers (Was I/you Town or Scum in that newbie game? Remind me who was also in it.), texcat (...), TheGoldenParadox (Fitting name), Creature (Unless he does something major within the next 48 hours; this is the D1 lynch by default)

Who do I NOT know?
Sando, Shadpearl, profii, blockcandy, Taly, Ausuka, Kopherald (Unless this is an alt of Kop?)

Working theory?

No posts yet. Must've rolled Scum. If this gets prodded/replaced it's 99.99% it IS a Scum role.
In post 31, Almost50 wrote:
In post 27, davesaz wrote:
Kopherald (hydra of kop and brassherald)
Oh! My bad. This one goes to the people I know category. :facepalm:
In post 39, Almost50 wrote:
In post 36, Taly wrote:Do you have any games on him? Is he consistent?
Creature's meta is well known to the whole site (and I suspect other sites too). The guy just hates to play Scum and he either lurks it out until lynched/replaced or posts nonsense on intervals and still gets lynched.

As Town though, Creature is sensible and has some depth. Some would even argue he has damn good reads as Town too.
To prove the point of your first spoiler.... shouldn't the second spoiler be
your
comments before post 113 wrt
your
suspicions towards him?
In post 135, Taly wrote:However, I did read an ended game where he was Mafia. I didn't see too much difference in his posts there, to his posts now.
Doesn't that support A50's Creature meta case? Which whether you believe Creature is displaying that meta in here or not... the meta in my experience is valid.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:36 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 142, Shadpearl wrote:VOTE: Unvote: Creature
Vote: Almost50

I agree with this logic -and I'm willing to put Almost50 on the chopping block to try it.
I was willing to accept the first post as possibly newbtown. But this, just no.
VOTE: Shadpearl
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:51 pm

Post by Ausuka »

OMGUS as "voting someone who voted you" is pretty nonsensical. If you vote for someone just because they voted for you, that's OMGUS. If you vote someone because their vote on you was scummy or vote someone who voted for you for reasons unrelated to their vote, that's totally okay.

@Taly; I already said that I now think Creature is town. What's happened since then only makes me more sure of that.

automatically makes me very suspicious of Paradox but what Shadpearl did is even worse.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:33 am

Post by Taly »

In post 144, havingfitz wrote:
In post 135, Taly wrote:However, I did read an ended game where he was Mafia. I didn't see too much difference in his posts there, to his posts now.
Doesn't that support A50's Creature meta case? Which whether you believe Creature is displaying that meta in here or not... the meta in my experience is valid.
I didn't find anything alignment indicative, or something that I would consider to be a differentiation between town-meta and scum-meta of a person I don't even know. From what I've read, his posting style and tone are similar, even in a game I also looked in for town.

So I'm taking his posts in this thread off face-value. Furthermore, there's several other people in this game that's caught my attention with their posts, so I don't see the sense in pushing
Creature's
wagon at the moment.
In post 146, Ausuka wrote: @Taly; I already said that I now think Creature is town. What's happened since then only makes me more sure of that.
I don't like that I voted
Doomfeathers
, and yet there's suddenly 3 votes against
Almost50
when he tries to discredit my reasons.
(Sando, Shadpearl, and TheGoldenParadox)

I can't stay without any flips yet, but I feel like someone is either bussing, dismantling
doomfeathers'
wagon, or playing opportunistically here.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:36 am

Post by Taly »

I said I'd do a readslist, so here are my thoughts.

Taly's D1 Page 6 Readslist

Spoiler: Town

Ausuka (Moderate Town)
- I like that they took issue with
Profii's
post on
Shadpearl
in Page 3. They're filtering information and have had consistent reads.

Anenien (Town-Lean)
- He's currently pushed his scum read on
Doomfeathers
, after explaining that his motivations were in the intent to gain information. I think his posts are town-motivated.

JaydragonKing (Town-Lean)
- Originally, I thought he wasn't helpful, but his post about
TheGoldenParadox's
quickvote on the
Almost50
wagon AND associatives made me happy, especially since
GoldenParadox's
jump was right after my post on questioning
Almost50
and
Doomfeathers
scum. He seems to catch things a bit quickly.

Creature (Gut Town)
- I haven't seen enough to be very confident; but I don't think the quick, poorly-explained wagon on him was town-motivated. I'd see scum taking the opportunity to push him closer to a lynch. I want to see flips before I look more thoroughly at him.

havingfitz (Potential Town)
- VLA, understandably, so they haven't posted much. Yet, they've asked questions, and I haven't felt weird about reading their posts so far. and

Kopherald (Potential Town)
- I'm uncertain here, but I feel that he's sorting the game out. I want to know more about his
doomfeathers
read.

Spoiler: Null
texcat (Pure Null)
- Nothing inherently scummy or towny. Still waiting on a reply from them.

blockcandy (Pure Null)
- Lurker or inactive.

Shadpearl (Gut Null)
- I wanted to say this guy is town because he wasn't guarded in his original post, but his vote in agreement of
TheGoldenParadox
could've easily been survivalistic.

proffi (Gut Null)
- Since his vote and read on
doomfeathers
, he hasn't responded or pushed much for his reasons. Can't get an accurate read yet.

Spoiler: Scum
Lalendra (Potential Scum)
- Voteparking on a wagon without someone present. Early townread on
Doomfeathers
who I scumread. Little to no push or active scumhunting.

TheGoldenParadox (Potential Scum)
- Quick vote and associative tell once
Almost50's
wagon gained momentum... after I line-by-lined him and voted
Doomfeathers
. and This was his second post in the game. So I don't know how he came to that conclusion.

Saldon (Potential Scum)
- On the
Creature
wagon. Was not voted by
Doomfeather
s for the same reason
Doomfeathers
voted
havingfitz
. Switched on
Almost50
wagon after I discredited the
Creature
wagon. May have solid reasoning, so this is not a confident read.

Doomfeathers (Scum)
- Overcautious posts Inconsistent reasons of voting, quick votes on wagons. Explains when it isn't necessary. Scumread but not voted on by other scumread.

Almost50 (Scum)
- Tunnels
Creature
for out-game reasons. Little explanaton of push, and falsely accuses me when my view doesn't align with his. AtE at some points. Has not done anything other than a PL on
Creature
. Misrepped me once. Associates
Doomfeathers
and
Creature
... but then associated me with
Creature
the moment he gets any pushback.
My scumread on him was reinforced in his

I have 5 scumreads, at least 1 of them are town. So I'll reevaluate some of these reads later.

I want to see more
Doomfeathers
and other players, but currently, I am comfortable with my vote.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:08 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 148, Taly wrote:I said I'd do a readslist, so here are my thoughts.

Taly's D1 Page 6 Readslist

Spoiler: Town

Ausuka (Moderate Town)
- I like that they took issue with
Profii's
post on
Shadpearl
in Page 3. They're filtering information and have had consistent reads.

Anenien (Town-Lean)
- He's currently pushed his scum read on
Doomfeathers
, after explaining that his motivations were in the intent to gain information. I think his posts are town-motivated.

JaydragonKing (Town-Lean)
- Originally, I thought he wasn't helpful, but his post about
TheGoldenParadox's
quickvote on the
Almost50
wagon AND associatives made me happy, especially since
GoldenParadox's
jump was right after my post on questioning
Almost50
and
Doomfeathers
scum. He seems to catch things a bit quickly.

Creature (Gut Town)
- I haven't seen enough to be very confident; but I don't think the quick, poorly-explained wagon on him was town-motivated. I'd see scum taking the opportunity to push him closer to a lynch. I want to see flips before I look more thoroughly at him.

havingfitz (Potential Town)
- VLA, understandably, so they haven't posted much. Yet, they've asked questions, and I haven't felt weird about reading their posts so far. and

Kopherald (Potential Town)
- I'm uncertain here, but I feel that he's sorting the game out. I want to know more about his
doomfeathers
read.

Spoiler: Null
texcat (Pure Null)
- Nothing inherently scummy or towny. Still waiting on a reply from them.

blockcandy (Pure Null)
- Lurker or inactive.

Shadpearl (Gut Null)
- I wanted to say this guy is town because he wasn't guarded in his original post, but his vote in agreement of
TheGoldenParadox
could've easily been survivalistic.

proffi (Gut Null)
- Since his vote and read on
doomfeathers
, he hasn't responded or pushed much for his reasons. Can't get an accurate read yet.

Spoiler: Scum
Lalendra (Potential Scum)
- Voteparking on a wagon without someone present. Early townread on
Doomfeathers
who I scumread. Little to no push or active scumhunting.

TheGoldenParadox (Potential Scum)
- Quick vote and associative tell once
Almost50's
wagon gained momentum... after I line-by-lined him and voted
Doomfeathers
. and This was his second post in the game. So I don't know how he came to that conclusion.

Saldon (Potential Scum)
- On the
Creature
wagon. Was not voted by
Doomfeather
s for the same reason
Doomfeathers
voted
havingfitz
. Switched on
Almost50
wagon after I discredited the
Creature
wagon. May have solid reasoning, so this is not a confident read.

Doomfeathers (Scum)
- Overcautious posts Inconsistent reasons of voting, quick votes on wagons. Explains when it isn't necessary. Scumread but not voted on by other scumread.

Almost50 (Scum)
- Tunnels
Creature
for out-game reasons. Little explanaton of push, and falsely accuses me when my view doesn't align with his. AtE at some points. Has not done anything other than a PL on
Creature
. Misrepped me once. Associates
Doomfeathers
and
Creature
... but then associated me with
Creature
the moment he gets any pushback.
My scumread on him was reinforced in his

I have 5 scumreads, at least 1 of them are town. So I'll reevaluate some of these reads later.

I want to see more
Doomfeathers
and other players, but currently, I am comfortable with my vote.
You say A50 is a stronger scumread than doom, and yet you're still voting doom?

FoS Taly

Return to “Completed Open Games”