EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by EldritchAbomination »

Also possible a single head was sent the role pm. Let's check.

I confirm I have NOT received the role pm
Mnahn' hai kadishtu f'nglui grah'n gof'nn. Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh. Ch' n'ghft ngsyha'h hupadgh hafh'drn f'n'gha orr'e mg throd, hafh'drn Azathoth lw'nafh uaaah y-tharanak syha'h f'fm'latgh vulgtm stell'bsna, vulgtlagln f'wgah'n ilyaa uh'eoth R'lyeh naflgnaiih n'ghft.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by northsidegal »

are you trying to say you're still unaware of your alignment / role?
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I think some of them are but some of them aren't.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if each head received a different role PM.
I mostly just lurk now.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:20 pm

Have you formed any reads based on the pregame posts? @mutant

You moved into a tiny town lean based on the game solving tone - willingness to reevaluate a previous assumption- based on your .

Red's still meh. Reason for jumping on and off the Eldritch wagon was equally meh. Still no efforts to actually game solve. Slight scum read. However, this head does know that Red is "lynch bait". It will reevaluate its read as Red progresses through the game.

Mom: faction assumption. Null but worth the scrutiny.

Anen: If this head recalls correctly, the pigeon is still voting for a player that doesn't exist in the game, yes? Not necessarily scum move by further dividing the majority on an LOL vote - feels like we should be out of RVS at this point - isn't pro town. Null but worth watching.
Mnahn' hai kadishtu f'nglui grah'n gof'nn. Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh. Ch' n'ghft ngsyha'h hupadgh hafh'drn f'n'gha orr'e mg throd, hafh'drn Azathoth lw'nafh uaaah y-tharanak syha'h f'fm'latgh vulgtm stell'bsna, vulgtlagln f'wgah'n ilyaa uh'eoth R'lyeh naflgnaiih n'ghft.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:22 pm

Other head in - you realize that it's meaningless to confirm this in thread because we don't know who's actually the one who hasn't/has received a role PM unless we either truthfully sign the post or post it in our Hydra PT?

- the spooky head
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:23 pm

Emphasizing the
truthfully
here.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 453, EldritchAbomination wrote:Have you formed any reads based on the pregame posts? @mutant
Not really, I haven't re-read it yet and I didn't pay too much attention the first time around. I'll probably re-read it in the form of ISOs to get reads somewhen within the next 48 hours. Right now I'm responsive but not invested yet because of stuff I'm doing irl + other game(s).
I mostly just lurk now.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:26 pm

In post 451, northsidegal wrote:are you trying to say you're still unaware of your alignment / role?
We know our role and alignment. However, mutant is on the right track. To this head's knowledge, the Hydra account didn't receive a PM. This head knows that at least one head - in their original account - did receive the hydra's PM. They then shared it with the rest of us - but not after an unhealthy amount of trolling - in the Hydra Pt.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:27 pm

@mutant

Alright. Thank you. Good luck.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:31 pm

Our role has been posted & discussed in the pt just the pm isn't there
In post 454, EldritchAbomination wrote:Other head in - you realize that it's meaningless to confirm this in thread because we don't know who's actually the one who hasn't/has received a role PM unless we either truthfully sign the post or post it in our Hydra PT?

- the spooky head
I don't understand. Are you saying you're the one who deleted the role pm?
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by schadd_ »

golly gosh it would make me so happy if you guys signed
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: mith

EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:36 pm

Read the PT.

It was the one who lived in the Cretacous period who received the role PM.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:37 pm

It's on page 7, other head. Near the top.
RedFlavor
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by RedFlavor »

This game
"
Everytime RedFlavor posts, gods toss a coin.
" -chesskid3
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:40 pm

In post 460, schadd_ wrote:golly gosh it would make me so happy if you guys signed
Shouldn't prevent you from forming a read last I heard.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:41 pm

Oh. Messed up.

Memory sucks. It's not on page 7 and it wasn't the Cretacous one who received our role PM.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:43 pm

In post 460, schadd_ wrote:golly gosh it would make me so happy if you guys signed
Anything to make you happy

~ EllibstFifty
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Varsoon »

screw it
Dayvig: Eldritch Abomination
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I mostly just lurk now.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:00 pm

Mutant is town
In post 467, Varsoon wrote:screw it
Hope you like fake vengekills as much as fake dayvigs ;)

Incidentally who do you think is scum so far? Do you agree our existence is a massive boon for town?
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:02 pm

this post is for real, genuinely, from Chara, absolutely.
scum, please nightkill us, because i'm going to convince Elli to systematically destroy the lot of you if you don't.
~ Chara <3
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 467, Varsoon wrote:screw it
HEY YOU WITH THE FACE

I NEED TO TALK TO YOU
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by northsidegal »

to answer someone else's question, i think your existence has the potential to be a massive boon for town, but i don't feel like you're exactly going about it in the right way, at least so far. having that many players to discuss reads and potentially notice things would be a benefit to town, yes – but you having more than twice the amount of posts as the next highest poster and 10 times as many as most people isn't really helping.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by northsidegal »

oh yeah plus you guys have ellibereth so yeah.

things fall apart
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Varsoon »

inb4 mastina takes 8 years to make the vig go through or reveals I got the wrong role pm or something

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”