Nerd Complex
Nerd Complex
Goon
Nerd Complex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Nerd Complex »

In post 1945, Nerd Complex wrote:but why can't this also just be a bad read too?
In post 1945, Nerd Complex wrote:I mean, his reads are REALLY bad but
I don't think bad reads nessisarily=scum
. Could maybe see him as scum with Eddie but
I'm not super sold
Though TBF, you getting all bent out of shape is kinda bad. Why do you not care that Maki has you as a scum read?

Vote TOG with me?
Squid and Mayonnaise
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Squid and Mayonnaise »

Maki is directly linked to my survival
Nerd Complex
Nerd Complex
Goon
Nerd Complex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Nerd Complex »

In post 1948, Squid and Mayonnaise wrote:Then what was that post
you aren't like reading this thread at all are you? Go back up to 1939 and read down from there.
Squid and Mayonnaise
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:41 am

I could maybe get on that wagon because Eddie is really hard to read and I think he should have me placed as firm town by now?

Do you have any actual good reasons for TOG
Squid and Mayonnaise
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:42 am

In post 1952, Nerd Complex wrote:
you aren't like reading this thread at all are you? Go back up to 1939 and read down from there.
Nah I know you were going through people it's just you took a bunch of quotes and you basically called them all vaguely scummy but not scummy enough for you to scumread me
Nerd Complex
Nerd Complex
Goon
Nerd Complex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:46 am

Post by Nerd Complex »

meh, I'm town and I'm p sure that Illy is mechanically cleared not team scum. Maki is convinced the hood is scum free but I'm not. I was just exploring the possibility that im wrong but my ISO reads don't make me think so.
Nerd Complex
Nerd Complex
Goon
Nerd Complex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Nerd Complex »

In post 1937, Nerd Complex wrote:
In post 1883, The Other Guys wrote:i don't think you flip town here because if you're town you're actively not reading
What am I not reading?
but if you do green i think this game still is mostly broken mechanically, my role does a fair chunk of that and from what we've seen so far everyone has an insane role
so between us it should be over.
most of why i want a mass claim.
and like here he's preventively explaining why I don't flip scum. "its not b/c I'm scum, its not b/c I was wrong. Nope. It's my role." The bolded sounds like scum that knows he's scum.
Nerd Complex
Nerd Complex
Goon
Nerd Complex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:48 am

Post by Nerd Complex »

I also liked RC's post that atleast one of Maki or TOG are scum.
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Illy Pump »

In post 1955, Nerd Complex wrote:meh, I'm town and I'm p sure that Illy is mechanically cleared not team scum. Maki is convinced the hood is scum free but I'm not. I was just exploring the possibility that im wrong but my ISO reads don't make me think so.
why am I mech not team scum?
A hydra going 70 miles per 70.
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Illy Pump »

quote the rc post for us please.
Nerd Complex
Nerd Complex
Goon
Nerd Complex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Nerd Complex »

In post 1533, The Other Guys wrote:- NC I don't have a ton to say on. RC is confident here, and I have no reason to townread them at all. This is what I need out of your slot to change my current read that RC is probably right and you're probably scum.
This is really go with the flow type stuff.
In post 1685, The Other Guys wrote:So I don't think I'm exactly gonna get in the way of that wagon even though I don't know why it's being pushed.
ditto this
Nerd Complex
Nerd Complex
Goon
Nerd Complex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Nerd Complex »

In post 1958, Illy Pump wrote:
In post 1955, Nerd Complex wrote:meh, I'm town and I'm p sure that Illy is mechanically cleared not team scum. Maki is convinced the hood is scum free but I'm not. I was just exploring the possibility that im wrong but my ISO reads don't make me think so.
why am I mech not team scum?
Kat got a suicide bomb b/c Chick hide behind them and was targeted with a killing role. Unless I'm mistaken you claimed to target them thus I think you are telling the truth about it. And why would you target your own team with killing role?
Nerd Complex
Nerd Complex
Goon
Nerd Complex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Nerd Complex »

In post 1419, Lily and James wrote:literally ten minutes before chara/elli got dayvigged (and htis is almost certainl ythe reason for the dayvig) chara implied that Elli and it had a bet on whether Maki was scum.

Chara dies immediately after and says that Elli said that the partners are obvious
In post 1422, Lily and James wrote:so yes 100% of the time there is scum in the hood so at least one of TOG/Maki should be scum
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Illy Pump »

In post 1204, Illy Pump wrote:
In post 1137, The Other Guys wrote:
Pump - did you suicide bomb Heartless intentionally?
Truth be told, I submitted heartless at night start without reading too closely. The suicide bomb was compulsive by the end of the first day night cycle. I procrastinated on reading for a very long time, and thought the deadline for night was on the hour and missed changing my kill to doggo by like 6 minutes. I lied because doggo was obvscum after my rereading, and figured an offputting push would draw scum out of the woodworks to defend Doggo.

I was not redirected or anything. My submitted action was a heartless nk.
Nerd Complex
Nerd Complex
Goon
Nerd Complex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Nerd Complex »

oh ok. Still lets vote TOG.
The Other Guys
The Other Guys
Townie
The Other Guys
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:53 am

Post by The Other Guys »

In post 1933, Nerd Complex wrote:ok?

Why is it scummy that you guys are town reading each other but I think you guys aren't all town?

Also, RC was pretty confident that atleast one of you or TOG was scum. Did Yume start hard town reading you or something?

+ from my POV the other options seem meh at best.
Maki can correct me if I'm wrong but IIRC RC thought one of us was scum with Mayo because Mayo knew he was a day vig lmao
In post 1935, Nerd Complex wrote:ok but that's slightly avoiding my question. "I think you are scummy for not explaining your Maki/TOG well enuff"=//= and acceptable answer to "Why is it scummy that I'm scum reading a hood that's town reading each other?"

also, you didn't answer about RC.
your scumreads are the two naturally towniest players in the game and myself cutie. those are not scumreads that are reasonable to have.
In post 1937, Nerd Complex wrote:
In post 1883, The Other Guys wrote:i don't think you flip town here because if you're town you're actively not reading
What am I not reading?
but if you do green i think this game still is mostly broken mechanically, my role does a fair chunk of that and from what we've seen so far everyone has an insane role
so between us it should be over.
most of why i want a mass claim.
and like here he's preventively explaining why I don't flip scum. "its not b/c I'm scum, its not b/c I was wrong. Nope. It's my role." The bolded sounds like scum that knows he's scum.
Well, for starters, the post immediately before yours I cite a game that had nero!scum which i lynched d2. and, between us is between me and the rest of town you dolt. "from what we've seen so far
everyone
has an insane role so
between us
it should be over."
In post 1938, Nerd Complex wrote:
In post 1885, The Other Guys wrote:there is no way a townie reads the game and comes to these conclusions
Said every scum ever. I started scum reading Eddie b/c Eddie thinks I'm trash. Eddie thinking my reads are the reads of scum and noth the trash player that he thinks I am is a pretty big leap in logic. He's not town.
You are trash. Your argument for me being scum, when I had you as scum before that reads list, is that I think you're trash so having disgustingly bad reads should make you town? Literal lol
In post 1939, Nerd Complex wrote:To believe that the hood is scumless I have to believe that scum are in bee, the two SM's or Fire. I mean, I can ISO and see what I find but just eh.
this is unrelated to it being a hood completely
In post 1941, Nerd Complex wrote:Reading the White Fire ISO.

In post 965, White Fire wrote:
In post 964, Lily and James wrote:I agree with them. Blocking a townread of your for no good reason is counterproductive.

- Y
Seriosuly there is obviosuly a reason I am not discosing

JESUS CHRIST
I think this was a pretty scummy post from Yume. It also makes me feel like Fire is town, b/c I think PR town thinking they are goining to do something super great with their action is a thing.
what a productive post!
In post 1945, Nerd Complex wrote:his top 2 scum reads are both town.

I mean, his reads are REALLY bad but I don't think bad reads nessisarily=scum.
i appreciate you helping me wake up with a smile :)
In post 1953, Squid and Mayonnaise wrote:I could maybe get on that wagon because Eddie is really hard to read and I think he should have me placed as firm town by now?

Do you have any actual good reasons for TOG
you are my "strongest" townread that doesn't factor in mechanics (Fire Bee RC Maki Pump). there's just like 3 people left so PoE.
In post 1957, Nerd Complex wrote:I also liked RC's post that atleast one of Maki or TOG are scum.
lol x3
In post 1960, Nerd Complex wrote:
In post 1533, The Other Guys wrote:- NC I don't have a ton to say on. RC is confident here, and I have no reason to townread them at all. This is what I need out of your slot to change my current read that RC is probably right and you're probably scum.
This is really go with the flow type stuff.
In post 1685, The Other Guys wrote:So I don't think I'm exactly gonna get in the way of that wagon even though I don't know why it's being pushed.
ditto this
because i'm sheeping RC saying you're 100% scum in our hood, you're getting recycled thoughts. you still haven't posted a scum case for maki or RC, is it because they're unjustifiable scumreads :oops: I don't see why you expect KMD to not "go with the flow" when he hasn't read the game.
In post 1962, Nerd Complex wrote:
In post 1419, Lily and James wrote:literally ten minutes before chara/elli got dayvigged (and htis is almost certainl ythe reason for the dayvig) chara implied that Elli and it had a bet on whether Maki was scum.

Chara dies immediately after and says that Elli said that the partners are obvious
In post 1422, Lily and James wrote:so yes 100% of the time there is scum in the hood so at least one of TOG/Maki should be scum
yes, and this. he's saying either I am scum with Mayo who told Mayo RC is a day vig / Mayo and I rolecopped him last night or Maki is scum who vigged Chara within 10 minutes of Elli having a slight chance of crumbing a scumread on her. ty.
The Other Guys
The Other Guys
Townie
The Other Guys
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:53 am

Post by The Other Guys »

viewtopic.php?p=9372676#p9372676
viewtopic.php?p=9361871#p9361871

scum nero vs town nero being a sarcastic asshat in WR mafia, you being a trash player just makes it easier to sort you
The Other Guys
The Other Guys
Townie
The Other Guys
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:58 am

Post by The Other Guys »

In post 1865, Nerd Complex wrote:So me and Illy are you top scum reads? That's nice but also wrong. Even I I end up being lynched today I'm going to flip town and then you'll have to trust me on Illy at wich point you'll be 0 for 2. Who is scum?
In post 1925, Nerd Complex wrote:
In post 1922, Eddie Cane wrote:this is scum nero u can hammer it whenever
Obviously you guys are the experts with what, 0 games with scum Nero?
not.reading.the.game, so this is lol x4
In post 1952, Nerd Complex wrote:
Nerd Complex
Nerd Complex
Goon
Nerd Complex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:15 am

Post by Nerd Complex »

In post 1966, The Other Guys wrote:viewtopic.php?p=9372676#p9372676
viewtopic.php?p=9361871#p9361871

scum nero vs town nero being a sarcastic asshat in WR mafia, you being a trash player just makes it easier to sort you
you can't even link right you little scrub.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

yea it didn't copy right :(
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nerd Complex
Nerd Complex
Goon
Nerd Complex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Nerd Complex »

In post 1965, The Other Guys wrote:your scumreads are the two naturally towniest players in the game and myself cutie. those are not scumreads that are reasonable to have.
town read=//=town.
In post 1965, The Other Guys wrote:is that I think you're trash so having disgustingly bad reads should make you town?
lol no. I'm saying that you assuming that my reads have to be from scum as opposed to just bad reads is a leap in logic.
In post 1965, The Other Guys wrote:you are my "strongest" townread that doesn't factor in mechanics (Fire Bee RC Maki Pump). there's just like 3 people left so PoE.
lol @ buddying up to a player so they don't vote you.
In post 1965, The Other Guys wrote:KMD to not "go with the flow" when he hasn't read the game.
maybe he's not reading the game b/c he's scum?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

lol no. I'm saying that you assuming that my reads have to be from scum as opposed to just bad reads is a leap in logic.
having awful reads is always a scum tell
lol @ buddying up to a player so they don't vote you.
lol @ not being able to read my posts and see that for yourself. lol @ saying its buddying for speaking to my friend in a friendly manner as opposed to speaking to a jackass in a jackassy manner.

maybe he's not reading the game b/c he's scum?
go fuck yourself for trying to use him having personal issues as a reason to mislynch us. irrelevant, but KMD is better than you 20 fold, if we were scum i would be the one lurking out for ~redacted~.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Illy Pump »

In post 1894, The Other Guys wrote:i don't get it, what did he do that's so bad? maybe i'm the one being stupid. he said people die if they vote him, he withheld the part that he gets to choose to kill them, he claimed unlimited gladiate and he has seemingly unlimited gladiate.
RC lied to look town. I lied to find/push scum.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i don't think there's a point in continuing this discussion because i'm comfortable you're town but let me know if you want to i can reply
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

yo

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”