Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Beefster »

I'm okay with a double day acryon/A50 lynch.

Before I hammer, I want to check that the double day has been activated.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2089, InfernoBrafin wrote:
@MOD: Make the town some fricking awesome coffee. (Activate doubleday!)

We're staying up all night, boys!
This will be in effect once a lynch occurs.
Also will prod C&S
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
InfernoBrafin
InfernoBrafin
Goon
InfernoBrafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by InfernoBrafin »

Brafin:

From a current standpoint, I would also be cool with such a lynch. Not sure what objective me says about that tho. Going to flowchart for a while this evening while I clean up music files. :D
Or is it James390?

A hydra of
Inferno390
and
James Brafin.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Mathdino »

mod was posting in other games all day, must be scum

PLS HAMMER
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

hammer, hammer, hammer, hammer
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Votecount 2.5(5) Almost50: Carrot and Stick, BuJaber
(2) Carrot and Stick: Not_Mafia, Almost50, acryon
(1) Not_Mafia: Beefster
(5) acryon: Mathdino, Kthxbye, Momrangal, InfernoBrafin, the worst

(0) Not voting: no one

(expired on 2018-03-18 14:15:00)
With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch
Prodding Carrot and Stick
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Beefster »

VOTE: acryon
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Votecount 2.6(2) Almost50: Carrot and Stick, BuJaber
(3) Carrot and Stick: Not_Mafia, Almost50, acryon
(6) acryon: Mathdino, Kthxbye, Momrangal, InfernoBrafin, the worst, Beefster

(0) Not voting: no one

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch

Flavor later, but for now...
acryon was lynched Day 2! He was
Captain Strong, Mafia Traitor One-Shot Gladiator

Votecount 2.65(10) Not Voting: everyone

(expired on 2018-03-18 14:15:00)
With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
<Embrace The Void>

Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by Mathdino »

AHAHAHAHAHA
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Mathdino »

A50 into mastina breaks this wide the fuck open
VOTE: A50
Probably don't speedlynch this
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Beefster »

IB is probably town.

Get to know a meat boy
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by the worst »

FUCK I AM SORRY I DIDN'T SHEEP HARDER

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Just popping in to say I called that shit D1
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Carrot and Stick »

Apologies. I've been around on-site, obviously, but I haven't been in the mindset to actually play mafia. (Or at the very least, play this game. Right now the two are synonymous since this is my only game but it's a little difficult to say which of the two it is, if it's not playing mafia or not playing this game. Lean the former, for ~reasons~ tho which I'm not quite sure if I'm allowed to talk about?)

To be honest: I'm still not in the mindset to be playing mafia right now.
If not for the prod I wouldn't be here right now.
But since I was prodded, that means I do need to put the time/effort in today and it'll only get worse if I wait.

I'm back on page 68, so got just under 20 pages to read.

If I seem a little more chaotic, disjointed, random, scattered, unfocused, out of it, the like ("...when are you ever not?" well, COMPARATIVELY SPEAKING that is), it's because I frankly don't want to be playing at the moment but I don't want to replace out for numerous reasons. (One, me not wanting to play is a temporary thing; I am bipolar as fuck and while right now I am in a depressive episode the moment I snap into a manic one I'd have playing as my top priority and that switch could happen at literally any time. Two, stubborn pride. Three, I swore an oath never to replace out. Four, because frankly I don't think any replacement will be as competent as I am. Five, I put this game on my wiki and I am not recording it as something null-and-void by virtue of replacement. Six, replacing out is bad karma. Seven, replacing out increases the workload for the mod. Eight, the replacement would have to read 86 pages and that's not fair. This is by far not a complete list. Suffice to say though that replacing out is something I'll never willingly do, soooooo. Flaking out is also out of the question. Meaning content needs to come.)

Beginning now. May stop for some sort of supper before finishing tho. (Also I reserve the right to girlfriend time if Jae is free this night, fuck this game if it means sacrificing time with the love of my life, I'm spending it with them instead if possible and anyone who has an issue with that can burn in hell.)
Hydra of Assemblerotws and mastina.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Not speed lynching A50 at this time though....we have 9 days.

I want to talk about the CS connection.

I'll be honest, the hard bus on acryon and CS is looking legit as fuck.
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:35 pm

In post 1698, Almost50 wrote:even when I'm 100% she's town I wouldn't follow her because she's not as good a scum hunter as she claims to be.
I never claim to be anything better than around-average levels for townplay. People keep on THINKING I do, but I never do. That's one of the differences between reputation of mastina and reality of mastina. Reality of mastina is that I know I am shit so I won't pretend otherwise, and that I also know that in spite of being shit I still have my uses, where I am at my strongest...but because of the shit, 'strongest' rarely comes out, thus overall averaging out to...average.

I have my good days, but people seem to think that I think those good days are my standard--nope! I know them to be exactly that and nothing more, a good day, but also nothing less. (I imagine the misconception comes from that part, the 'nothing less'. When I play a damn good game with strong play...I'm not going to pretend it's anything other than what it is. I will call it exactly as it was. If it was shit, I'll admit it was shit. If it was good, I will insist it was good. If it was in between the two, which a good 70% of the games are when you add the 25% shit and 5% good in, then I will acknowledge my shortcomings but I also will recognize where I had strengths. I maintain this is the healthiest way to grow as a player.)
In post 1698, Almost50 wrote:Her strength is in manipulating and strong arming the town to lynch whomever she wants to lynch
Not quite. It's one of the things I am better at especially as town. (As scum my style is more to let the town lynch itself--no need for me to help them because towns are naturally suspicious as fuck of one another so me being heavyhanded is actually anti-scum. I just let them do the work for me. This is what I more or less mean by my description of, "always leave someone better to lynch". I don't force people to mislynch since that gives me accountability I cannot brush off and can't fake my way out of very well.)

But it's only a strength, sometimes. I can only do it sometimes (about 20-40%), and when I do it, it's only useful some of the time (as mentioned before, about 55% of the time).
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:36 pm

In post 1700, InfernoBrafin wrote:
Inferno:

I just want to throw this out there:
I played against scum!N_M on my very first game on the site, and his play now somewhat reminds me of that game. So N_M is not off of the hook imo.
Like I said.

I will lynch whichever of Almost50/acryon/Not_Mafia gets the most votes.

All three are scum, so it doesn't matter who we lynch. A scum lynch is a scum lynch. Doesn't matter WHICH scum we lynch, as long as it is in fact a scum we lynch.
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:40 pm

In post 1712, acryon wrote:No. I do not think A50 is scum.
Of course you don't think it, you know it to be a fact!
In post 1712, acryon wrote:
In post 1659, Mathdino wrote:dude it's honestly probably not_mafia
Is the idea that he is scum because he's not really scumhunting very hard? To be honest, I totally agree with that, but that's what it's felt like in the past when I played with town!N_M. He's the townread I am probably least confident on at this point, especially with how he has townread me so strongly without reason, but I still need convincing. Do you have a couple specific posts that really ping you from past experience with N_M?
In which acryon strawmans the case against Not_Mafia and uses meta (the very fucking thing which condemns Not_Mafia) to try and clear him.
In post 1712, acryon wrote:
In post 1674, Carrot and Stick wrote:acryon quite literally tried to frame the narrative of kthx being scum for the thing that he himself did on D1.
Except I said he was scum before he even made the claim, and all claims are not created equal, so don't try to say they are.
Yeah and I said you were scum before you even made the claim.
Doesn't fucking change the point.
It's hypocrisy at its finest.
In post 1712, acryon wrote:Even if I had the time and desire to go and reply to every point from Mastina, it wouldn't help anything because as it exhausting as it is to read through one set of Mastina posts, we then have an equal response for each one.
In post 1694, Carrot and Stick wrote: AKA, "mastina raises too many valid points for me to realistically counter so I just won't".
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:46 pm

In post 1716, Beefster wrote:In fact, three of her wagons today have been built around setup speculation.
What.

That's literally the opposite of my fucking points.

Literally the fucking polar opposite of what I've been pushing.
Setup spec? No. Fuck that shit.

My pushes have all been on play. Every single one of them. Momrangal's play was bad. acryon's play is and continues to be atrocious. Almost50's play is that of a scumfuck. Not_Mafia is well within his scum meta with everything he's doing and not doing. None of those are to do with their roles. I've specifically dissuaded people from using role speculation for alignments.

Pushing who their targets were as being suspect though?
Absolutely fuck yes I've done that.

That's called reading the fucking play driving the role.
In post 1719, Beefster wrote:It's possible. I'd have to look over ISOs to be sure, but I don't think they've had votes on each other.
In post 1080, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Carrot
In post 1620, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Carrot

If kthnxbye isn't happening today
Admittedly yes I haven't voted there but I will vote for Not_Mafia if he's the lead wagon and not L-1 when I catch up. (Otherwise my vote will remain on Almost50. Though I'd also move it to acryon in a heartbeat if there were interest there. Which for SOME ungodly reason, there doesn't seem to be.)
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:49 pm

In post 1726, Mathdino wrote:
In the case of Not_Mafia flipping scum, it would be cool if you guys called who the scumteam is.
acryon and Almost50.
Zero other candidates for scum.
None whatsoever.
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:56 pm

In post 1733, Momrangal wrote:Half the player base is scum reading you
A few are town reading you
And the rest are refusing to take a stance on you in any way, shape or form.
Yeah and that's a signature of my towngame, since my scumgame leaves no room for doubt. None whatsoever.
In post 1730, Momrangal wrote:
In post 1645, Carrot and Stick wrote:In point of fact, one of the reasons you're scum IS that it's only half the playerlist. If you were town then the scum would want to lynch you and town would also want to lynch you; because you're scum, scum are going out of their way to avoid lynching you and you have given enough hesitance to enough town players that the town can't lynch scum-Almost50 easily given they lack bussers to accomplish the feat
How does this not apply to you?
Because I am neither Almost50 nor a player who had a fucking guilty claim on them. The latter in particular is important.
In post 1733, Momrangal wrote:you are pushing the fact that A50 is hiding information and refusing to claim and IF HE WERE SCUM WHY WOULDN'T HE JUST FAKE CLAIM RIGHT THEN AND THERE
Because he was hoping to get kthx mislynched. Only when that proved impossible and in fact it looked like HE would be lynched did he claim.

It's not that "Almost50 hid this information, thus he must be scum". That's your narrative of my narrative, not my actual point.
It's "Almost50 hid this information which ALMOST LED TO A MISLYNCH BECAUSE HE HID THE INFORMATION and he only claimed it after it looked like HE would be lynched instead of the mislynch".
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:02 pm

In post 1736, Momrangal wrote:Also, mastina has the gall to call out people as scum for going after low hanging fruit
[citation needed]
In post 1737, Momrangal wrote:VOTE: carrot and stick
Still.

This reads as town frustration from Momrangal.

Yes I realize that there is an obvious scum motive present--create a counterwagon to the scumfucks who're going to get lynched. (acryon/Almost50/Not_Mafia; take your pick. For Momrangal to be scum one would be town but the other two remain scum in that scenario and it is those two who she would be trying to avert the lynch of.) Yes, I fully see that. Better than any player in the game; I am, after all. The one who most heavily scumread her. But no. I don't think so. That's not what she's doing.

Aside from how tremendously stupid that'd be.

It's just not what she's doing. That scum motive is the kind which "could exist in theory but doesn't exist in practice". In that she's not actually scum. What she's doing, there's just. An incredible level of sincerity and emotion flowing from it. Yes, I also know that Momrangal is an emotional player regardless of her alignment. (I do after all have more games with her than anyone else on this playerlist.) But there's a difference between her town emotions and scum emotions and this is her town emotions.
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:03 pm

(I'll probably need to explain that read more because "this looks town" is what that boils down to and I'll try to think of something else but would prefer some level of trust there that it's not the scum motive but a town one.)
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:06 pm

In post 1750, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm photo man, I'm a motion detector, I set up a camera outside someone's house to see if anyone visits or leaves, no one visited acryon last night and acryon took no action
Seems legit, this totally explains the acryon townread you've had! I mean, this is something which has existed from the onset of D2, right?
In post 850, Not_Mafia wrote:acryon is town, don't ask me why, everyone has what they need to figure it out
PEdit: omg everyone staph
In post 950, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 850, Not_Mafia wrote:acryon is town, don't ask me why, everyone has what they need to figure it out
In post 1009, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Votecount 1.FINAL(0) Mathdino:
(3) Iconeum: TheGoldenParadox, Not_Mafia, acryon

(7) No Lynch: InfernoBrafin, the worst, kthxbye, Carrot and Stick, Momrangal, Almost50, Beefster
(3) Not Voting: BuJaber, Mathdino, Iconeum

Chapter 2: Sleight of MindBuzz Buzz: I see you have narrowed it down to Mathdino and Iconeum based on all the blockades, who did you select to be removed from the deliberation?
Buzz Buzz: Wait you say you've decided to pick neither? Well that is an interesting idea...I guess it's okay. Alright everyone, this deliberation's over, go on ahead and take a break, go do whatever you must to prepare for the next one!

Night 1 has started and will end at (expired on 2018-03-04 13:15:00)
...Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiit a second...... :shifty:
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:07 pm

Did I mention.
When I claimed rolecop.
That I was calling Not_Mafia's acryon townread for reasons bullshit?

...Why yes.
Yes I did!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”