Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:04 am

Post by Infinite Canine »

ohh my god. I'm going to be reading this game, which is longer than I thought it was. Sorry for this and lurking like a bitch. I'll get to this today I swear (was traveling this week + classwork + other game). expect a degenerate wall post.

~cd.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 599, northsidegal wrote:
In post 594, Momrangal wrote:I also liked this
why? i really don't care for people voting lurkers to "get content out of them" or something when it's clear that that won't actually affect when they check the thread. if someone's active lurking like assemble or something? sure. in this case, after pretty much their first post in the thread? i see it as more lamist than anything else.
In post 595, Momrangal wrote:Quite honestly it isnt the best content but its game content and outside of Varsoon saying "lets stop with this trolliness" he is actually one of the first people to actually move seriously. I see that as more town because its like they need to be the ones who needs to sort people and its pretty hard when no one is playing so making movements to try and make others play is a very pro-town move coming from a highly pro-town mindset
it's literally effortless to do this as scum and i don't think it's the kind of thing that even comes from town more often than scum. so, i don't really see it as a towntell, and i don't think other people should either.
I mean, I don't know about million person but I know cool dog is around.

Also like, I'm still talking about this game and not in general.

Its still exception to the norm so yeah

Pedit: oh hey
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:16 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 700, Momrangal wrote:Maybe its old memories but varsoon is being incredibly lack luster
He is, and I'm not town reading him. I just don't want to lynch him.

I'm town reading ginggie and Eldrith Abombanation is just fun to have around.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:22 am

Post by EldritchAbomination »

In post 697, EldritchAbomination wrote: u are in no position to make demands of 11 players, all of which were promised to not have to do any work

its funny to me that some of us are tryharding at all

go worry about the slots who have literally not posted at all since day start

also we're too busy playing mafia in the hydra PT soz
What this one said. Plus,

TGP: the fun of being in the hydra is that everyone has the potential for different reads. You're basically asking us to create a town block amongst the eleven players on D1. Which is a really stupid idea since its day one of all things.
Mnahn' hai kadishtu f'nglui grah'n gof'nn. Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh. Ch' n'ghft ngsyha'h hupadgh hafh'drn f'n'gha orr'e mg throd, hafh'drn Azathoth lw'nafh uaaah y-tharanak syha'h f'fm'latgh vulgtm stell'bsna, vulgtlagln f'wgah'n ilyaa uh'eoth R'lyeh naflgnaiih n'ghft.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:24 am

This head has already posted several read's list. Just ISO our posts and search for the key words "null", "scum", "town", "lean", etc.
Mnahn' hai kadishtu f'nglui grah'n gof'nn. Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh. Ch' n'ghft ngsyha'h hupadgh hafh'drn f'n'gha orr'e mg throd, hafh'drn Azathoth lw'nafh uaaah y-tharanak syha'h f'fm'latgh vulgtm stell'bsna, vulgtlagln f'wgah'n ilyaa uh'eoth R'lyeh naflgnaiih n'ghft.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:27 am

[quote="In post 700, Momrangal"]Maybe its old memories but varsoon is being incredibly lack luster[/url]

Probably because of us making it unplayable for him.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 700, Momrangal wrote:Maybe its old memories but varsoon is being incredibly lack luster
WHAT I LACK IN LUSTER, I MAKE UP FOR IN HEART!!

I also don't think I'm great at town.
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

With this whole mess, not surprised.
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Only 5 pages? What happened?
Was our Super-Hydra visited by Heracles?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 590, mutantdevle wrote:I don't think Varsoon intended as a joke though. I'm pretty sure he's trying to come across as serious. Whether or not he actually has the ability I'm in doubt.
I've never ever seen a DayVig Kill which was real.
In post 591, Ginngie wrote:When you're a newbie dayvigs are very realistic trust me
Why need I trust you?
In post 592, EldritchAbomination wrote:The pigeons is my favourite person in this game
~ the duckling head
Thanks.
Are you scum?
In post 595, Momrangal wrote:Quite honestly it isnt the best content but its game content and outside of Varsoon saying "lets stop with this trolliness" he is actually one of the first people to actually move seriously. I see that as more town because its like they need to be the ones who needs to sort people and its pretty hard when no one is playing so making movements to try and make others play is a very pro-town move coming from a highly pro-town mindset
If I were scum I'd definitely do that to get as much town-credit as I could.
In post 596, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Alisae's signature. It's supposed to be irony.
I don't get it. Alisae's not here. (Unless she's Clotilde too and she's going to come later. If so, she's scum.)
In post 599, northsidegal wrote:it's literally effortless to do this as scum and i don't think it's the kind of thing that even comes from town more often than scum. so, i don't really see it as a towntell, and i don't think other people should either.
Parrotting that.
In post 622, EldritchAbomination wrote:Sorry TGP. TPG is an ISP in my country which I complain about a lot. Auto-correct smells.

Rate these players 1-6 for me? Least scummy to moet scummy

Aneninen
TheGoldenParadox
Momrangal
schadd_
northsidegal
RedFlavor
Explanations? Cases? Whatevers? Cute little dancing nymphs?
In post 626, TheGoldenParadox wrote:okay but there's so little content and such a broken game. there's no balance. How are we supposed to play like a normal game?
Irony again?
Potassium-y at most.
Either you seem to know more than I do or you're speculating.
In post 630, TheGoldenParadox wrote: Red is high because of the fact that they:
a) claimed loyal vig
b) seems to be actively working to improve the gamestate
So, we shouldn't play this like a normal game. Yet you buy a Loyal Vig claim.
In post 632, Ginngie wrote:
In post 631, Varsoon wrote:Anenenene for town tho.
:(
I must have missed your case.
Kitana, you may come out of your room. Ginngie, go in, take her place and wash the dishes.

In post 648, Vaxkiller wrote:I mean the hyrda will die at some point.
It will never
should not make it to end game. It's too big of a ? because there is no way to read it. I'm enjoying them for the moment because they are keeping posting level up so I can hopefully get SOMETHING from someone.
Not today.
I will tell you when its time.
Why will
you
tell when it is time?
Vaxkiller shall start ironing Ellibereth's clothes.
Now.
In post 660, TheGoldenParadox wrote:It isn't. If it makes it to lylo, it's straight up antitown. If it gets lynched d1, that's a bad thing. I'm confortable lynching it d2 or d3 after it's given its agreed upon reads so that we can treat those as coming from an ic and go from there. Logic.
Flips. Investigations. Whatevers. Hm? Isn't there a way to get any kind of PR-read on that Hydra?
In post 672, RedFlavor wrote:Also has everyone forgot we're playing the worst game ever run? This game is not balanced, not even remotely.
You must have purchased the Aneninen's Quality Gameplay Pack.
Who told you that you should
use
it as well?
In post 698, Vaxkiller wrote:People im not lynching today:

Ginggie
ElderAbominomicon
Varsoon

If mutant is on the choping block I would stop and consider it more.

Anyone else I'll insta lynch without hesitation.
Why?
RedFlavor
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by RedFlavor »

In post 710, Aneninen wrote:
In post 590, mutantdevle wrote:I don't think Varsoon intended as a joke though. I'm pretty sure he's trying to come across as serious. Whether or not he actually has the ability I'm in doubt.
I've never ever seen a DayVig Kill which was real.
In post 591, Ginngie wrote:When you're a newbie dayvigs are very realistic trust me
Why need I trust you?
In post 592, EldritchAbomination wrote:The pigeons is my favourite person in this game
~ the duckling head
Thanks.
Are you scum?
If I were scum I'd definitely do that to get as much town-credit as I could.
In post 596, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Alisae's signature. It's supposed to be irony.
I don't get it. Alisae's not here. (Unless she's Clotilde too and she's going to come later. If so, she's scum.)
In post 599, northsidegal wrote:it's literally effortless to do this as scum and i don't think it's the kind of thing that even comes from town more often than scum. so, i don't really see it as a towntell, and i don't think other people should either.
Parrotting that.
In post 622, EldritchAbomination wrote:Sorry TGP. TPG is an ISP in my country which I complain about a lot. Auto-correct smells.

Rate these players 1-6 for me? Least scummy to moet scummy

Aneninen
TheGoldenParadox
Momrangal
schadd_
northsidegal
RedFlavor
Explanations? Cases? Whatevers? Cute little dancing nymphs?
In post 626, TheGoldenParadox wrote:okay but there's so little content and such a broken game. there's no balance. How are we supposed to play like a normal game?
Irony again?
Potassium-y at most.
Either you seem to know more than I do or you're speculating.
In post 630, TheGoldenParadox wrote: Red is high because of the fact that they:
a) claimed loyal vig
b) seems to be actively working to improve the gamestate
So, we shouldn't play this like a normal game. Yet you buy a Loyal Vig claim.
In post 632, Ginngie wrote:
In post 631, Varsoon wrote:Anenenene for town tho.
:(
I must have missed your case.
Kitana, you may come out of your room. Ginngie, go in, take her place and wash the dishes.

In post 648, Vaxkiller wrote:I mean the hyrda will die at some point.
It will never
should not make it to end game. It's too big of a ? because there is no way to read it. I'm enjoying them for the moment because they are keeping posting level up so I can hopefully get SOMETHING from someone.
Not today.
I will tell you when its time.
Why will
you
tell when it is time?
Vaxkiller shall start ironing Ellibereth's clothes.
Now.
In post 660, TheGoldenParadox wrote:It isn't. If it makes it to lylo, it's straight up antitown. If it gets lynched d1, that's a bad thing. I'm confortable lynching it d2 or d3 after it's given its agreed upon reads so that we can treat those as coming from an ic and go from there. Logic.
Flips. Investigations. Whatevers. Hm? Isn't there a way to get any kind of PR-read on that Hydra?
In post 672, RedFlavor wrote:Also has everyone forgot we're playing the worst game ever run? This game is not balanced, not even remotely.
You must have purchased the Aneninen's Quality Gameplay Pack.
Who told you that you should
use
it as well?
In post 698, Vaxkiller wrote:People im not lynching today:

Ginggie
ElderAbominomicon
Varsoon

If mutant is on the choping block I would stop and consider it more.

Anyone else I'll insta lynch without hesitation.
Why?
Do you have any scumreads?
"
Everytime RedFlavor posts, gods toss a coin.
" -chesskid3
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 710, Aneninen wrote:I've never ever seen a DayVig Kill which was real.
I have! I've never seen a dayvig kill that was fake. :D
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I love when you ask a bunch of questions that are really just goofing off
I love how you use anecdotal evidence as a reason to scum read someone
I love you're asking questions but not accusations
I love it

For real

vote the bird
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

@aninenen

I answered that.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:15 pm

So, is Clotilde an actual player and is the bird just screwing with us by wasting their vote on a non-player entity?

We're past wasting votes for BS reasons. Thanks.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Vote the bird to find out lol
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:02 am

Put a bandwagon - any bandwagon; even our bandwagon - to L-1 and we'll hammer, I guarantee it.
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:24 am

~here's me hoping we are not all vanilla townies... to check for this, it is best to try and lynch the mod.

In post 13, EldritchAbomination wrote:i claim jester
only a non-jester would claim jester.
In post 74, Ginngie wrote:sucker
a very nice combo breaker, unfortunately it did not page top.
In post 94, Ginngie wrote:There might be some pre-crumbs but i can last for days
what the hell is a pre-crumb. Isn't that just a crumb. Also, this is a pr soft-claim for those wondering. And it is on what, page 3 of d1?
In post 98, EldritchAbomination wrote:
S
u
p
c
s
I
'
m
t
h
e
J
e
s
t
e
r
a
n
d
I
'
m
h
e
r
e
t
o
t
r
o
l
l
t
h
e
s
o
u
t
o
f
t
h
i
s
g
a
m
e

VOTE: EldritchAbomination
VOTE: Eldritch Abomination[/b]
Some stupid scum bulldookie gambit.
In post 107, RedFlavor wrote:VOTE: Eldritch

O oy'unun sebebi nedir? Neden boş oy atıp geri çektin?
this is either garbage or some language that is spoken by people is "dookie-hole countries"
In post 126, Varsoon wrote:I know. Can we please not set a troll garbage precedent?
Folks that actually want to play this shit shouldn't have to come to 20+ pages of rubbish before gamestart.
I've seen that shit happen in regular games and it drives me up a wall.
Varsoon's instance on playing a normal game is indicative of him having a more or less normal role. I read this as town, for scum benefit if people are trolling because they can slip under the radar.
In post 172, Ginngie wrote:You’re trying
UBER
hard and dissecting a joke as if it means something super important
this is my sentiment in regards to the whole hydra-buster thing. Although, if it were real, I think it would be against site rules, and thus not technically possible to split the ubermench of a hydra over there. Which, for the record, should never be allowed in a serious game because having so many heads makes it impossible to read.
In post 3, Varsoon wrote:Hey, I found the game thread!

<<< ...The fuck? >>>
ohh great and holy mod, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, in mafia as it is in heaven. But gosh-darn-it, why can u swear and we can't?

In post 193, Ginngie wrote:PS PLUS JUST GAVE ME THE GAME

I'M SO HYPED OH MY FUCK

In other news

see ya'll in a week I have other things to attend too lmao
need more explination for this. I do not understand.
In post 210, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 205, mutantdevle wrote:I'm assuming one of the heads just deleted it's role PM :3
I can see that happening for the large hyrda, but I think the mini hydra had a similar issue. I'm wondering if our kind and just mod only PM'd one head.
we have our role pm, I can confirm that. I was just traveling busy this week and only had time to post in one game. Then this game got to 20 some pages which compounded the procrastination.
In post 213, EldritchAbomination wrote:My personal philosophy is that Democracy jumped through all the hoops, came up with a complex set of rules, and participated thoughtfully in their game's discussion (while signing heads and differentiating opinions), and still got loldayvigged, preventing 70% of the hydra from playing.

We can't possibly do worse than Democracy.

This is going to be fun :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

~ A50
communism is certainly worse. So is feudalism when you think about it. I'm in favor of agrarian tribalism personally speaking.
In post 222, EldritchAbomination wrote:you guys might be amused to know that radiantcowbells, maki harukawa, and chesskid were all invited to this hydra at one point

- chesskid
RIP
In post 227, EldritchAbomination wrote:considering we're all suicide bombers
hydra busting would be

questionable
:facepalm:
In post 247, EldritchAbomination wrote:
In post 167, Infinite Canine wrote:we are here, at least one head of us is here. I'll try to read the game thread, but I have a rather busy morning today. I'll try to get to it later today.

~cd
This is what CD said. This is their only post thus far.

Unless they complained to you in a PM, which would be highly illegal, another way you might know this is via Mafia PT.

Or... third option: you're just guessing.
I am a head of the hyrda. Making a post means that the head who posted it is here. I made the post. Thus I am the one head that is here.
In post 269, EldritchAbomination wrote:am i the only head that realizes the game hasn't started yet

we can just save our vote for the hammer it's okay
for all intents and purposes the game has started
In post 296, Momrangal wrote:Thoughts on just quicklynching one person each day until one of the two factions win?

Pedit: idfk what or who that is
this is a super duper scum tell. Only scum would want to quick lynch without discussion.
In post 314, schadd_ wrote:VOTE: momrangel
this is a good vote, and I endorse this product and or service.
unvote,
vote: momrangel

But, on the other hand I am very down to lynch the hydra just to stop all of the stupidity that they are propagating in this thread.
In post 367, EldritchAbomination wrote:Good news, we're town
Policy lynch contradictions much? Like, shouldn't that be LAL on steroids?

@ loyal vigs, if you claim a kill and it doesn't go through and we lynch who you vigged and the flip town, then we lynch you. This is standard play. you claiming to kill a town member does not, in fact, confirm either of you as anything due to multiball possibility.
In post 583, EldritchAbomination wrote:Love is
just
a four letter word
ftfy
In post 696, TheGoldenParadox wrote:K superhydra, I want you to converse in your PT and give me a readslist. One, cnodensed, readslist, signed by a majority of your players.
Also mastina can I please have a readslist from you? :D
Since this is deliberately the worst game ever maybe the mod is an sk or something.
VOTE: mastina
I fully endorse this, although I would rather see some flips first before burning a lynch on it. I also find both varsoon and TGP to be town due to their active interested in winning the game and for scum hunting.
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:26 am

In post 718, Infinite Canine wrote:~here's me hoping we are not all vanilla townies... to check for this, it is best to try and lynch the mod.

In post 13, EldritchAbomination wrote:i claim jester
only a non-jester would claim jester.
In post 74, Ginngie wrote:sucker
a very nice combo breaker, unfortunately it did not page top.
In post 94, Ginngie wrote:There might be some pre-crumbs but i can last for days
what the hell is a pre-crumb. Isn't that just a crumb. Also, this is a pr soft-claim for those wondering. And it is on what, page 3 of d1?
In post 98, EldritchAbomination wrote:
S
u
p
c
s
I
'
m
t
h
e
J
e
s
t
e
r
a
n
d
I
'
m
h
e
r
e
t
o
t
r
o
l
l
t
h
e
s
o
u
t
o
f
t
h
i
s
g
a
m
e

VOTE: EldritchAbomination
VOTE: Eldritch Abovotetion
Some stupid scum bulldookie gambit.
In post 107, RedFlavor wrote:VOTE: Eldritch

O oy'unun sebebi nedir? Neden boş oy atıp geri çektin?
this is either garbage or some language that is spoken by people is "dookie-hole countries"
In post 126, Varsoon wrote:I know. Can we please not set a troll garbage precedent?
Folks that actually want to play this shit shouldn't have to come to 20+ pages of rubbish before gamestart.
I've seen that shit happen in regular games and it drives me up a wall.
Varsoon's instance on playing a normal game is indicative of him having a more or less normal role. I read this as town, for scum benefit if people are trolling because they can slip under the radar.
In post 172, Ginngie wrote:You’re trying
UBER
hard and dissecting a joke as if it means something super important
this is my sentiment in regards to the whole hydra-buster thing. Although, if it were real, I think it would be against site rules, and thus not technically possible to split the ubermench of a hydra over there. Which, for the record, should never be allowed in a serious game because having so many heads makes it impossible to read.
In post 3, Varsoon wrote:Hey, I found the game thread!

<<< ...The fuck? >>>
ohh great and holy mod, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, in mafia as it is in heaven. But gosh-darn-it, why can u swear and we can't?

In post 193, Ginngie wrote:PS PLUS JUST GAVE ME THE GAME

I'M SO HYPED OH MY FUCK

In other news

see ya'll in a week I have other things to attend too lmao
need more explination for this. I do not understand.
In post 210, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 205, mutantdevle wrote:I'm assuming one of the heads just deleted it's role PM :3
I can see that happening for the large hyrda, but I think the mini hydra had a similar issue. I'm wondering if our kind and just mod only PM'd one head.
we have our role pm, I can confirm that. I was just traveling busy this week and only had time to post in one game. Then this game got to 20 some pages which compounded the procrastination.
In post 213, EldritchAbomination wrote:My personal philosophy is that Democracy jumped through all the hoops, came up with a complex set of rules, and participated thoughtfully in their game's discussion (while signing heads and differentiating opinions), and still got loldayvigged, preventing 70% of the hydra from playing.

We can't possibly do worse than Democracy.

This is going to be fun :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

~ A50
communism is certainly worse. So is feudalism when you think about it. I'm in favor of agrarian tribalism personally speaking.
In post 222, EldritchAbomination wrote:you guys might be amused to know that radiantcowbells, maki harukawa, and chesskid were all invited to this hydra at one point

- chesskid
RIP
In post 227, EldritchAbomination wrote:considering we're all suicide bombers
hydra busting would be

questionable
:facepalm:
In post 247, EldritchAbomination wrote:
In post 167, Infinite Canine wrote:we are here, at least one head of us is here. I'll try to read the game thread, but I have a rather busy morning today. I'll try to get to it later today.

~cd
This is what CD said. This is their only post thus far.

Unless they complained to you in a PM, which would be highly illegal, another way you might know this is via Mafia PT.

Or... third option: you're just guessing.
I am a head of the hyrda. Making a post means that the head who posted it is here. I made the post. Thus I am the one head that is here.
In post 269, EldritchAbomination wrote:am i the only head that realizes the game hasn't started yet

we can just save our vote for the hammer it's okay
for all intents and purposes the game has started
In post 296, Momrangal wrote:Thoughts on just quicklynching one person each day until one of the two factions win?

Pedit: idfk what or who that is
this is a super duper scum tell. Only scum would want to quick lynch without discussion.
In post 314, schadd_ wrote:VOTE: momrangel
this is a good vote, and I endorse this product and or service.
unvote,
vote: momrangel

But, on the other hand I am very down to lynch the hydra just to stop all of the stupidity that they are propagating in this thread.
In post 367, EldritchAbomination wrote:Good news, we're town
Policy lynch contradictions much? Like, shouldn't that be LAL on steroids?

@ loyal vigs, if you claim a kill and it doesn't go through and we lynch who you vigged and the flip town, then we lynch you. This is standard play. you claiming to kill a town member does not, in fact, confirm either of you as anything due to multiball possibility.
In post 583, EldritchAbomination wrote:Love is
just
a four letter word
ftfy
In post 696, TheGoldenParadox wrote:K superhydra, I want you to converse in your PT and give me a readslist. One, cnodensed, readslist, signed by a majority of your players.
Also mastina can I please have a readslist from you? :D
Since this is deliberately the worst game ever maybe the mod is an sk or something.
VOTE: mastina
I fully endorse this, although I would rather see some flips first before burning a lynch on it. I also find both varsoon and TGP to be town due to their active interested in winning the game and for scum hunting.

fixed. This is CD by the way
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:28 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Do you expect anyone to read that?
I mostly just lurk now.
RedFlavor
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:29 am

Post by RedFlavor »

Thats a long vote
"
Everytime RedFlavor posts, gods toss a coin.
" -chesskid3
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:50 am

Another catch up with no reads. Super.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:51 am

EWBOP: another catch up with no
scum
reads. Super.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:08 am

In post 703, Vaxkiller wrote:is, and I'm not town reading him. I just don't want to lynch him.
@Vax

This doesn't mean your scum reading Varsoon, doesn't it? If you preference to
not
see him hang is any clue.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”