Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1747, Nyan Sequitur wrote:We've got no flip from sunshine band or am I just missing something?
Mafia probably have a janitor.

VOTE: Kiana
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

You guys are making a big mistake, meow.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I bet you thought you did the Purrrfect crime
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

That's hilarious, meow.

Waiting on LLD to confirm if she was just kidding or we actually have a serious problem here.

What are you guys going to do after I flip town?
Nyan Sequitur
Nyan Sequitur
Townie
Nyan Sequitur
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Nyan Sequitur »

If you flip town, we lose with hebi if we guess you're scum.

In post 1748, Kiana Kaslana wrote: Yes, I do townread LLD, if you read my previous posts, that's where I've been leaning on her prior to today, so I find her behavior rather puzzling, meow.
Reading is hard so I used ctrl+F. Where have you mentioned your read on LLD apart from ? That also doesn't look like a townread.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1754, Nyan Sequitur wrote:If you flip town, we lose with hebi if we guess you're scum.

In post 1748, Kiana Kaslana wrote: Yes, I do townread LLD, if you read my previous posts, that's where I've been leaning on her prior to today, so I find her behavior rather puzzling, meow.
Reading is hard so I used ctrl+F. Where have you mentioned your read on LLD apart from ? That also doesn't look like a townread.
Then maybe you should try reading. My townread on her was implicit. If I wasn't scumreading her, that means I was townreading her.

By the way, I was confused why yesterday ended in a no-lynch even though I had a vote on Chucky, it wasn't counted.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

The old after deadline hammer on partner. Nice try.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Why didnt GIF extend the deadline? That's unfair. He was almost as inactive as the rest of the game. I clearly voted before he came in.

Oh well, that's sad. But, please don't lynch me.
Nyan Sequitur
Nyan Sequitur
Townie
Nyan Sequitur
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by Nyan Sequitur »

Deadline is deadline.

In post 1755, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 1754, Nyan Sequitur wrote:If you flip town, we lose with hebi if we guess you're scum.

Then maybe you should try reading. My townread on her was implicit. If I wasn't scumreading her, that means I was townreading her.
My apologies. Maybe I was a bit understated. I'll rephrase.

You said
Kiana Kaslana wrote: Yes, I do townread LLD, if you read my previous posts, that's where I've been leaning on her prior to today, so I find her behavior rather puzzling, meow.
so I went through your ISO looking for mentions of LLD. The only one I found was
In post 1475, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 1469, RC and the Sunshine Band wrote:Like if you want to throw down then I'll throw down, LLD. But I remind you that I only left FG's dance because you refused to work with me.
Meow, play with me, meow. Do you scumread LLD, meow? I remember you said she was one of the best scum players on the site, meow. I don't like her most recent reads, meow. She is scumreading two of my locktowns, and I am not sure if her reads are just this inaccurate as town or is she doing this as scum, meow.

Also, she is a cat-abusing witch, meow :(
This appears to be you floating a scumread on her. Not an implicit townread. I have now read through your ISO, and this is still the strongest recent indication of your read on her.

I asked about a
strong
townread in particular, since your immediate conclusions after her claiming a guilty on her seemed to assume she must be town.

I guess this doesn't matter a whole lot. I believe the guilty so I want you lynched today.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Maki be the first one to vote me tomorrow
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:34 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1735, GuyInFreezer wrote:
Maki Harukawa loses 1 life.
Cough I told you mortals my time on this world is not a long one...
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:40 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 1760, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1735, GuyInFreezer wrote:
Maki Harukawa loses 1 life.
Cough I told you mortals my time on this world is not a long one...
Longer than you think...
Don't @ me.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1713, Maki Harukawa wrote:Quote this please if you tr me I'm out of curses

VOTE: Kiana
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

During the night I got a message telling me I was being purged from neighborhoods if I was in any, and would be unable to join new neighborhoods as well
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Scum's doing.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1713, Maki Harukawa wrote:Quote this please if you tr me I'm out of curses

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:45 am

Post by Titus »

Can someone give me an idiot's guide so far? I have zero hoods. :/
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Most people are confused as you are. Christopher has some ability to shoot someone and give them a win, which happened to Alisae. That's probably most confusing part.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Christopher
Christopher
Goon
Christopher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Christopher »

Christopher
Christopher
Goon
Christopher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Christopher »

In post 1767, Kokichi Oma wrote:Most people are confused as you are. Christopher has some ability to shoot someone and give them a win, which happened to Alisae. That's probably most confusing part.
In post 1766, Titus wrote:Can someone give me an idiot's guide so far? I have zero hoods. :/
I give happiness. This apparently means that I give the ability to leave the game as a winner!

VOTE: Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Since some people, such as certain cats, have trouble with Level 4 Reading Comprehension, I suppose that it would be better for me to make explicit my reads.

Claimed 3rd party: Hebi, Nyan

Confirmed Town: Titus
Town: Maki, Kokichi, Taroumaru, LLD,
Scummy: Chucky, Christopher, Espeonage, Dunnstral.

Honestly, if you guys are still trying to lynch me, then I don't really care much for a pants-on-head stupid town anyway, where the host even ruins our game by posting infrequent votecounts and not reminding us the deadline, only suddenly popping in to announce a no lynch even though I clearly voted before he came in to do so. This game has been utter nonsense so far and if town decides to throw the game then I cannot care much for the fate of such a faction anyway.

People here have utterly no critical thinking skills, just sheeping a so-called "guilty" out-the-gate in a Bastard game where the host has already guaranteed on the front page that the game is
unbalanced
and your
sanity shredded to pieces

Let's use a little bit of brain for a second, shall we? LLD claims that her role allows her to guess the killer of a death, during the day and, being successful, have that person be revived, even though that player's role PM has already flipped. This isn't only a "tracker", it's miles above it: it's an allegedly unblockable tracker with the ability to revive and create Innocent Children every single day-phase. Do you seriously think that such a role wouldn't come with any drawbacks or caveats?

What exactly are the odds of LLD successfully getting an actual "guilty", given pure random chance, with one use of her ability? 6%. Somehow, LLD is conveniently able to come up with a "guilty" on the first and only instance that she has used it, doesn't this strike
anybody
as a little odd?

This scenario only assumes that LLD is town, I haven't even gone into the territory where LLD is blatantly lying to pull a fast mislynch; and, I believe I have heard players mention Lady Lambdadelta by name as one of the best scum players on the site.

This wagon on me is clearly rather silly, and there is no way that I'm going to be okay with it, but if town wishes to throw the game away because their brains have atrophied from the awfulness of this game, losing every single iota of logical reasoning that is left, then go ahead.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

It's more likely that LLD is a reviver role rather than a tracker role. It's highly possible that her role gives her false positives with regard to the "guessing" part. I cannot imagine a role which is only summarized as "Strongman Reviver Tracker" in the game without any form of drawbacks.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

The claimed role is even more of an upgrade than a Tracker, because it can identify nightkills, instead of an ordinary tracker which only identifies who they visited.

People who are voting me should have their mental faculties checked. Or, they are scum.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

All of these postulations assume that LLD isn't lying and isn't a scumbag trying to take advantage of the apathy yesterday to control the game in her team's favor.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”