he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3750 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3748, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 3745, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3742, LicketyQuickety wrote:He gives his stamp of approval for lynchind Dunn as of (let me check)...

Last Monday at 2:00 PM
Interesting, any other things from Creature?
Not really.
Can you paraphrase what he said about me?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3751 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3747, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 3744, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3738, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 3735, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3734, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 3733, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because that doesn't feel like a town post. I recall someone did a similar thing earlier and it might've been postie but just cos postie flipped town doesn't mean I'm gonna expempt you if she was the person
Or, you know, I think it's a pretty easy thing to conclude that if I am SRing one person and who is a Null slot and has been SRing another Null slot all game, and then just out of the fucking blue to vote someone else.. Yeah, you haven't thought this through as much as I have.
Could you use some names for clarity instead of such vagaries?
Should not be difficult to figure out who I mean from context.
I tried, still not getting anywhere. You gonna fix the problem or are you content with making vague useless posts?
Who have we been talking about this whole time? What people were just brought up as a duo team? What reads could I possibly be talking about when I say 2 Null reads? Common, really?
At least rephrase so I might be able to distinguish the two null slots, because that's part of the confusion.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3752 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3749, Shadoweh wrote:Dunnstral, I didn't answer you because you asked me a dumb question that could have been answered reading slightly before what you quoted. (I don't think it's impossible for Dan to be scum)
What you said was "if he's scum it won't matter" then you started sussing out 2 other people to lynch, huh?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3753 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3748, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 3745, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3742, LicketyQuickety wrote:He gives his stamp of approval for lynchind Dunn as of (let me check)...

Last Monday at 2:00 PM
Interesting, any other things from Creature?
Not really.
Seriously? Is that the only thing he's said about the game?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3754 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 3752, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3749, Shadoweh wrote:Dunnstral, I didn't answer you because you asked me a dumb question that could have been answered reading slightly before what you quoted. (I don't think it's impossible for Dan to be scum)
What you said was "if he's scum it won't matter" then you started sussing out 2 other people to lynch, huh?
Bad English, I meant that if you're scum it wouldn't matter if Dan can't get his power back.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3755 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:59 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 3749, Shadoweh wrote:Yes, I am indeed in Marquis's slot, thanks for acknowledging that again. :V I take offense to the notion that I'm not posting enough when I have the last post for hours at a time.
Dunnstral, I didn't answer you because you asked me a dumb question that could have been answered reading slightly before what you quoted. (I don't think it's impossible for Dan to be scum)
In post 3714, LicketyQuickety wrote:What the hell is even your problem Lycan? It's like you are upset at Transcend and taking it out on me.
I don't think he's mentioned Transcend in his case? He clearly believes what he's saying.
Also stop cutting me
Fervor =/= authenticity.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3756 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Shadoweh, can you go more into your read on Dunn and myself? I want you to expand on those. Also, which of Shea's posts make the most sense to you? Can you give me an ordered read list?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3757 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:00 pm

I think Lycan is just pissed at the situation and can't do anything about it so it comes out in different ways.

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3758 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

(By the way, I give a meta case on Gamma Day 3, I think I strongly backed the reasoning for why I believe Gamma is obvious town, I'd like for you to look at that at least, and tell me what you think)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3759 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

LQ, he's already flipped town. If he wasn't town the game would be over. Therefore although Lycan is being a bully there's no reason to doubt that he's authentic.
It really strikes me as wrong to try and discredit him that way.

Ran do you get off to reads lists? I don't work in exact orders, I already told you what I thought is town/null/scum at the time. This isn't a catering service.
There were a few posts yesterday that I can point out when I'm not half asleep, today in particular his 3635 post today is pretty much the same posts I was looking at and similar reasoning for finding you suspicious.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3760 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Yes I do. Now you know my secret. :oops:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3761 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3533, MathBlade wrote: As a consequence, Lycanfire, who through no issue of his own, will be converted into a tree stump for the night and next day phase and will be modkilled at the end of the next day phase. He was
Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3762 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:00 pm

In post 3761, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3533, MathBlade wrote: As a consequence, Lycanfire, who through no issue of his own, will be converted into a tree stump for the night and next day phase and will be modkilled at the end of the next day phase. He was
Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie
I know what you are doing. Vote me or stfu.

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3763 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 3758, Ranmaru wrote:(By the way, I give a meta case on Gamma Day 3, I think I strongly backed the reasoning for why I believe Gamma is obvious town, I'd like for you to look at that at least, and tell me what you think)
for fucks sakes you then claimed that he was scum for like the rest of the day ALSO based on meta.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3764 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I was wrong on that. Shea, I replied to your case. Respond to that please.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3765 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by ActionDan »

This is a phone post because I'very been out most of the day and still am, but my thoughts:

Firstly recent posts on this page and last page look a bit manic to me I dunno but there's no need to rush any lynch here, and also it seems like there's a bit of hysteria. Maybe let's calm down.

Secondly, over the last couple days I've been thinking about CES's posts and how he's approached this game in general, and I've had the unique opportunity to literally step back from the game and more or less clear my head. I'm concerned mostly about how CES approached Dunn and how fenchurch did not include him in her reads (whether that was faked by CES or not is irrelevant). There's a reason I said CES implies Dunn scum and it's because he's left a literal road map to him and that bothers me. The behavior that CES employed towards dunn, complete avoidance of him, and fenchurch not saying a thing about him, has to be deliberate. This skirts WIFOM territory but I've tried to reconcile that with dunn being both town and scum, and it doesn't really make sense with dunn scum. The only way it could is if CES plannew to survive with Dunn to the finish line but considering CES''s play I also don't think that was particularly viable. That's a bit harder to explain but there's a lot of negligence and complacency in CES posting on top of the somewhat hostile environment towards him that would make survival as scum something that I don't think he'd ever have counted on in his position.

I still think Dunn's play is atrocious for a team mafia game but I'm weighing heavily on my understanding of CES''s posting. Which is pointing me towards thinking he's town.

More thoughts later when I get home
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3766 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:56 pm

I knew Dan was going to change his read on Dunn. But there is no reason to, here look:
In post 3573, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Spoiler: Dunn's votes
Marquis (1)
~
Marquis (2)
~ ,
Marquis (3)
~ , ,
Marquis (4)
~ , , ,
Marquis (5)
~ , , , ,
Marquis (4)
~ , , , ()
Marquis (3)
~ , , ()
Marquis (2)
~ ,
Postie (2)
~ ,
Marquis (4)
~ , , ,
Marquis (3)
~ , , ()
Marquis (2)
~ , ()
Srceenplay (4)
~ , , , ()
Srceenplay (5)
~ , , , ,
Srceenplay (6)
~ , , , , ,
Srceenplay (7)
~ , , , , , ,
Srceenplay (5)
~ , , , , ()
Srceenplay (6)
~ , , , , , ()
Srceenplay (5)
~ , , , , ()
Srceenplay (6)
~ , , , , ,
Srceenplay (7)
~ , , , , , ,
Srceenplay (8)
~

We see Dunn not moving their initial RVS vote on Marquis until the wagon is collapsed. We then see a quick on and off vote for postie, probably thinking chill is going to end up getting TR, and thinking the postie wagon might take off, and then we see Dunn go back to Marquis when it looks like the marquis wagon could actually be a lynch here again. When that wagon just collapses down to the two Scum buddies, Dunn decides it would be a good idea to hop on another Town wagon that is building steam (Tchill).

What we can see here is that Dunn shows absolutely no conviction with their votes - they seem to just be voting what is popular D1.
In post 3579, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Spoiler: Dunn's votes D2

We don't have a lot on Dunn here other than to say that when Eddie was placed at L-1, that Dunn hops off Eddie and onto Marquis. Basically this means that as soon as Dunn saw Eddie was getting lynched, they abandoned ship.

There are links to the votes here, where Dunn doesn't really give any reasoning at all for why they voted the way they did. I encourage you to check out the vote posts that Dunn has.

This is the entirety of what Dunn said in between the vote from Eddie onto Marquis:
In post 1882, Dunnstral wrote:What is the hesitation here?
That is it. That is all that is there.

It should also be noted that neither Marquis nor Eddie posted in between the time Dunn voted from Eddie to Marquis. What this shows is that Dunn's votes, once again, are not sincere. Why we know this is because Dunn's votes are not at all dependent on what the people who Dunn votes has said, but rather, that they are based on Dunn's own opportunism.
We see in all but a single case where ECS hammers Screen that Dunn votes AFTER ECS. I can get really nitty gritty with this because I am sure it still holds.

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3767 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Quick, how are you reading the Marquis slot today?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3768 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:15 pm

In post 3767, Ranmaru wrote:Quick, how are you reading the Marquis slot today?
My prerogative is Lynch Dunn, if Dan tries to switch who he is voting, then I am going to strong arm him not to do so, so then my vote goes on Dan.

ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3769 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 3766, LicketyQuickety wrote:I knew Dan was going to change his read on Dunn
Ya I mean the other half of this and the other impetus for me is that I do think more and more and more and more that marquis looks like a bus. I'm going the opposite way as basically everyone else there now. Same sort of reasons.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3770 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:46 pm

In post 3769, ActionDan wrote:
In post 3766, LicketyQuickety wrote:I knew Dan was going to change his read on Dunn
Ya I mean the other half of this and the other impetus for me is that I do think more and more and more and more that marquis looks like a bus. I'm going the opposite way as basically everyone else there now. Same sort of reasons.
Nope, not buying it. You already had your chance to hammer Marquis and you passed up the offer.

ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3771 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I remember that post of yours giving the hammer and I didn't take it because I still thought Dunn had a bether shot at flipping scum. It was very tempting though. After ces''s flip I along with with probablymost people thought that a sign of "oh I guess marquis is towm" but that is just jumping to conclusions. I don't think I was wrong on marquis and I also think CES''s own cases on marquis do hold water. I said earlier "I don't believe ces on me, but do believe him on marquis" and revisiting my posts and his on the matter I am reaffirming this. I know lycan completely dismissed my response to NSG but I hold by my statements there too. Lots of things CES has done have looked town, but it's definitely possible to pinpoint the things that aren't. In short lycan is giving CES too little credit. I was too but putting myself in his shoes changed my perspective.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3772 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:09 pm

In post 3771, ActionDan wrote:I remember that post of yours giving the hammer and I didn't take it because I still thought Dunn had a bether shot at flipping scum. It was very tempting though. After ces''s flip I along with with probablymost people thought that a sign of "oh I guess marquis is towm" but that is just jumping to conclusions. I don't think I was wrong on marquis and I also think CES''s own cases on marquis do hold water. I said earlier "I don't believe ces on me, but do believe him on marquis" and revisiting my posts and his on the matter I am reaffirming this. I know lycan completely dismissed my response to NSG but I hold by my statements there too. Lots of things CES has done have looked town, but it's definitely possible to pinpoint the things that aren't. In short lycan is giving CES too little credit. I was too but putting myself in his shoes changed my perspective.
Why are you Town? Justify your existence for us all.

ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3773 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I don't really mind if you don't believe me tbh, but it's important to confront the possibility at the least.

Pedit: please don't go off the deep end. Like you can agree disagree or even vote me if you feel like it, but please no rhetorical questions
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3774 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:19 pm

Was not rhetorical.

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”