Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1912, Gamma Emerald wrote:And this is why you're scum.
I do have an interesting question. It's a bit open-ended though. In light of Dunk flipping scum, how do you feel about your desire to lynch Koki and town read Dunk if Koki had flipped town?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1884, Nero Cain wrote:naw, Shaz is too busy active lurking to produce reads.

I kinda agree. I think Gamma is the scum that was sheeping said bad logic.
My grandfather was sick in the hospital and then died, I am now in another state so I can attend his funeral. Piss off with your “active lurking” bullshit. I don’t care if you’re scum just looking for an easy accusation to throw, that’s astoundingly low, and entirely inaccurate at that. Read my V/LA tag and my iso.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Chara »

why not? dunker thought the votes weren't permanent and treated them like RVS. i don't think that part was faked. and i think you were lucky.

forgot about Bujaber in my readslist too. townish but i don't know how much of that is me townreading odd conclusions.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1925, Nero Cain wrote:
I do have an interesting question. It's a bit open-ended though. In light of Dunk flipping scum, how do you feel about your desire to lynch Koki and town read Dunk if Koki had flipped town?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OML THIS IS A NEW LEVEL OF SCUMFUCKERY
Now you're completely taking my post out of context, I believe I said in my post I townread Kokichi anyway and it was just hypotheticals
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:03 am

Post by BuJaber »

Aight let's lynch nero. If he flips scum I'd like to see how many people will STILL defend koki.

VOTE: nero
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In addition might I point out that
I just pointed out a flaw in everyone's assumptions about the game
. As scum why do I not just let everyone sit with their thumbs up their asses?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't care how obvscum Nero is I'm not letting the shiny object distract me from the important target of Almost50
<Embrace The Void>

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1927, Chara wrote:why not? dunker thought the votes weren't permanent and treated them like RVS. i don't think that part was faked. and i think you were lucky.

forgot about Bujaber in my readslist too. townish but i don't know how much of that is me townreading odd conclusions.
You also forgot shaziro but thanks for the answer
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Joey_ »

Both koki and nero are obvious town

@Baju, why do you scumread them that much?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1930, Gamma Emerald wrote:In addition might I point out that
I just pointed out a flaw in everyone's assumptions about the game
. As scum why do I not just let everyone sit with their thumbs up their asses?
which flaw was this? i'm trying to keep up but i may have missed posts just now.

pedit: i mentioned Shazi! :>
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1923, BuJaber wrote:Willing to vote for gamma/nero when I fugure out which is the better lynch.
Is your scum read on me based on anything other than me calling your logic dumb?

In post 1926, Shaziro wrote:
In post 1884, Nero Cain wrote:naw, Shaz is too busy active lurking to produce reads.

I kinda agree. I think Gamma is the scum that was sheeping said bad logic.
My grandfather was sick in the hospital and then died, I am now in another state so I can attend his funeral. Piss off with your “active lurking” bullshit. I don’t care if you’re scum just looking for an easy accusation to throw, that’s astoundingly low, and entirely inaccurate at that. Read my V/LA tag and my iso.
I don't really feel like this is a townie response. That whole "ur a meany head b/c u are accusing me of being scum while I'm going through a tragedy." It's like a discredit. Also, you ARE active and posting. It's just all setup spec/inside info and I feel like you aren't scum hunting.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1892, Joey_ wrote:Also Elbirn was very obviously not targeting Gamma. He basically fucking said that if creature is scum that gamma is scum too and thus he wouldn't protect a scumread would he ?
I mean idk I've seen people use the weak modifier on scumreads, honestly that's kinda the smart way if you ask me.
<Embrace The Void>

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:11 am

Post by brassherald »

Look, lets figure out one thing at a time, Who do we want in the WC?

We figure this out first and then move on to a lynch discussion.

I would propose Shaziro, but Shaziro being away for totally understandable issues might be an issue.

P-Edit: Nero stop being a douche.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1936, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1892, Joey_ wrote:Also Elbirn was very obviously not targeting Gamma. He basically fucking said that if creature is scum that gamma is scum too and thus he wouldn't protect a scumread would he ?
I mean idk I've seen people use the weak modifier on scumreads, honestly that's kinda the smart way if you ask me.
I didnt notice that elbirn was a weak bg at the time of this post
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1937, brassherald wrote:Look, lets figure out one thing at a time, Who do we want in the WC?

I would propose Shaziro, but Shaziro being away for totally understandable issues might be an issue.

Id propose nero, koki or chara
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1937, brassherald wrote:Look, lets figure out one thing at a time, Who do we want in the WC?

see my readslist, i like Kokichi and Joey for town the most. Shazi my townread isn't that strong to begin with.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1902, brassherald wrote:Guys, quick input before I like go write something about money for a client or whatever I'm actually supposed to be doing.

It's multiball for sure.

I'd say there might be domination mafia, science mafia, and cultural mafia.

I think we have 3 scum groups. Someone who is better at math can figure out how many members of each there would be. Maybe one more domination member and two more sciences?
I mean we could have anti-towns for all four victory conditions. I think it's better to just hunt what we know for now. Anything else is a crapshoot imo.
<Embrace The Void>

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Shaziro »

I’m particopating as best I can in between consoling family, preparing for a funeral, and all of the other things associated with the death of family. I also -have- been scumhunting, including being the first person to point out Creature following his scum meta. -You- are the one attempting to discredit. A50 today, Nero tomorrow, we win, screw Nero for stooping this damn low.

I want brass as runner up and our collective towniest read as leader today, just because there is the potential for brass to be NKed tonight without the sure protection of a resolution. That said, Creature was a scum role blocker which makes me think he was the counter to a town protective, so I don’t think Brass is a sure death either. Runner up seems fine. I think Chara might be a good choice for top, or maybe Titus again and just flip the two.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:16 am

Post by brassherald »

Make me runner up for sure.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Shaziro »

Also side note. Religious victory wasn’t a thing in Gods and Kings, and it led to culture in vanilla I think. So that does lend credence to the potential third mafia team of culture mafia.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1862, Shaziro wrote:VOTE: Almost50 What're the odds I went 4/4? I vote we find out.
If it involve me then 0% I'm afraid.

Time for this though:

Fun facts:

1-
Tau (Τ τ)
is the
th letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals it has a value of

2- In mathematics;
Tau
is a circle constant equal to
(6.28318...)

3- In ancient times,
Tau
was used as a symbol for
life or resurrection
, whereas the eighth letter of the Greek alphabet,
Theta (ϴ θ)
, was considered the symbol of
death

4- Tau (more commonly Tao/Dao) is also a Chinese word signifying 'way', 'path', 'route', 'road', 'choose', 'key' or sometimes more loosely 'doctrine', 'principle' or 'holistic science'.

And now you know the answer to the riddle I vehemently posted in .

^^^ THIS was my main crumb, but also the Jacki Chan meme and "as if I was speaking Chinese" were spoorting crumbs.

I am
Wu Zetian
from China, a Town Taoism Spreader. I targeted brass last night.

I think the Elbrin crumb says he targeted Gamma, but I also think Gamma might be Town and Elbrin got shot by Scum (unless you think scum intentionally cross killed, which is ridiculous). While I was rereading it became apparent to me that Dunker, Klazam and BuJaber were all Scum, so I suggest the Dunker shot came from a Town Vig.

Varsoon though appeared too Townie and was the first to assert we had more than one Mafia faction, which leads me to believe the Red Scum shot him thinking he might be a faction Cop (one assigned to find a specific faction and not the other). If this is true then the Orange Mafia shot Elbrin.

Dunker flipping red gives a boost to my self-esteem. I will thus go ahead and

VOTE: BuJaber

This is AS GOOD AS A GUILTY, IMHO ( is a scum claim based on Creature's
ROLE
).

He also has been trying high and low to save Creature, probing wagons/possible other lynches all the time.

BuJ or Klazam for me today (other major suspects include Joda >> Marshy > Pidgy = AD = Kiana >> Chara (sorry))

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1928, Gamma Emerald wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OML THIS IS A NEW LEVEL OF SCUMFUCKERY
Now you're completely taking my post out of context, I believe I said in my post I townread Kokichi anyway and it was just hypotheticals
Oh and in addition nice fucking spew bro, now I'm 100% certain Koki is at the very least not aligned with you
<Embrace The Void>

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:19 am

Post by brassherald »

I can confirm A50 did spread Taoism to me, was waiting until someone mentioned that if at all.

Also, I KNEW A50 was China! WOOT! Personal victory!
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:20 am

Post by brassherald »

And mine was fully from the Jackie Chan Gif.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1929, BuJaber wrote:

Aight let's lynch nero. If he flips scum I'd like to see how many people will STILL defend koki.

VOTE: nero
How about the fact this is also a scum post but very likely not aligned with Nero? As I just said Koki got spewed not aligned with Nero by Nero himself so pushing this implies trying to push bullshit
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”