Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2071, Titus wrote: I actually think you are correct.

VOTE: A50

While "hiding" behind A50 ensures his survival, most hiders die if they hide behind scum. I don't see why A50 wouldn't hide beind an unknown and crumb it here if town.

The role is also redundant lkke Chara said.
Titus' moonlogic and bad comprehension is precisely why I can't promote her to the confident TRs category.

HIDER TARGETS DO NOT GET NOTIFIED OF THEIR VISITS. FRUIT VENDOR TARGETS DO. Thus my role is a flavoured version of the Fruit Vendor role. My role isn't even weak, so I could visit Scum. I just wanted to visit someone that was confirmed and protected to at least prove my role, if not my alignment.

Hint: My ROLE is proven NOT TO BE a Hider. You can question my alignment but not my role, and thus you canNOT use your moonlogic scum!casing me.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2097, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2096, Titus wrote:It's more that I don't want Koichi.
Because you don't trust his competence of you aren"t sure of his alignement ?
Both. If he's town, he's shown himself more vindictive than useful and the blind guess on Varsoon will embolden him to ignore town. If he's scum he'll do something anti-town and claim that he felt it was better.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Brass. Need you to trust me again today and vote me as leader. Trusting my wagon ended up in a scum lynch.

HEAL: kokichi x2
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2100, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2071, Titus wrote: I actually think you are correct.

VOTE: A50

While "hiding" behind A50 ensures his survival, most hiders die if they hide behind scum. I don't see why A50 wouldn't hide beind an unknown and crumb it here if town.

The role is also redundant lkke Chara said.
Titus' moonlogic and bad comprehension is precisely why I can't promote her to the confident TRs category.

HIDER TARGETS DO NOT GET NOTIFIED OF THEIR VISITS. FRUIT VENDOR TARGETS DO. Thus my role is a flavoured version of the Fruit Vendor role. My role isn't even weak, so I could visit Scum. I just wanted to visit someone that was confirmed and protected to at least prove my role, if not my alignment.

Hint: My ROLE is proven NOT TO BE a Hider. You can question my alignment but not my role, and thus you canNOT use your moonlogic scum!casing me.
My vote is moved once my understanding corrected. :/
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Titus, what are you even talking about. Nothing you say makes sense.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2098, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Welcome to Gamma Emerald's Fun-tastic Name Game!

This is the part of the show where I, Gamma Emerald, present to you all the names of those present in the game with each name color-coded to give you an idea of what alignment I believe them to be! Next to these names will be descriptions of what they have done that I find noteworthy! Let the Name Game begin!

Varsoon
- Was the one who gave a big presentation on the game being multiball, which now that he has flipped a different mafia than someone else was most likely signalling! His scumread on Klazam based on his multiball speculation was very likely to be genuine, as such it is logical to conlude that Klazam and Varsoon are not aligned on the same scumteam!
Nero Cain
- I dug through some Day 1 wagon data and it seems Nero and Dunker went at it a bit. As such I don't believe they're aligned, and since I'm scumreading Nero for his fabricated push on my opinion on the relationship between Kokichi and Dunker I believe Nero to be orange scum.
Kiana Kaslana
- This might be one of the least active people in the game, at least that are still alive, amirite Creature? I myself have been really hoping to see their unique input on this game, but that possibility is looking slimmer and slimmer as time goes on.
brassherald
- The Innocent Child of this game, was host day 1. He really should be host today as well but for some reason, he doesn't think so!
BuJaber
- This guy has been feeling like mafia to me since the beginning, but now I feel like I've something concrete on him. He recently tried to push Kokichi and Nero as teammates. I feel like this was a scummy push as I believe Kokichi was spewed the opposite by Nero before this comment was made by Bu. I don't feel like Bu would tie one of his own team to someone but someone he's reading as on the other team could very likely be chosen for that type of curvy-swervy! As such I have BuJaber as red scum.
Kokichi Oma
- From interactions across both day I see that Kokichi is not alinged with BuJaber and Nero Cain in certain ways. BuJaber went after Kokichi pretty fervently Day 1, and Nero's recent context-mangling ende up spewing the fact Nero honestly believed Kokichi to be town.
Creature
- Lynched Day 1 and flipped mafia, all according to keikaku
! I kid I kid. He was very clearly flipping mafia even though I had started to have doubts midway through. Interesting to see him not put up a fight as the role he was though, it makes sense that his buddies would defend him, which we know happened!
Chara
- Overall, I believe they have felt fairly towny. One thing in particular that makes me think this is when Almost50 engaged with them, they responed with a feeling of inquisitiveness rather than any sort of bias! At least that's what I make of the situation.
Elbirn
- Died Night 1, flipped some sort of permanent bodyguard. Part of his role mentions a weak targeting power which has people in a frenzy about what it could mean for who he targeted!
Gamma Emerald
- The host of this show and a fabulous person, if I do say so myself! Their interactions with Dunkerdoodles make them a very clear no-go for possibly being on the red team, so those looking to remove him must try to put him with the orange team!
Klazam
- I feel like his pushing of the Elbirn pseudo-guilty on me is the most slimy and opportunistic! Given specific wagon interactions with BuJaber I saw in Day 1 analysis I think Klazam is the opposite team, making him orange scum!
Titus
- Has generally felt like town, however I'm not sure if their suspicion on me has been a constant or fluctuating element of their thinking!
Shaziro
- Feels like scum but I have no idea which! His constant bashing against a wall about not wanting to let the host die to not lose the votes feels like feeding misinformation.
ActionDan
- I don't know about this guy, I want to town read him but he's also not felt very present so far. Maybe we could see that change?
Joey_
- I feel like his attempts to sort have been genuine. Also while I cannot make a definite statement on this matter I also cannot ignore the possibility Nero's rolefishing poke at Joey might have been a shading attempt that fell apart.
Dunkerdoodles
- Died Night 1 and flipped scum with Creature. This person fought tooth and nail to prevent a creature wagon, but that may have been the last nail in his own coffin after Creature flipped red mafia! As stated earlier, his eagerness to step to his biddy's defense was likely motivated by Fear Of Losing Your Power Role!
pidgey
- Had a major league derp on Day 1, and that got them a fairly universal townread! Also seems to be claiming a sort of missionary, like Almost50 is! What shall become of this? Addendum: I think given his current claim he'd be a rather good candidate for a scum religious missionary. I've studied the Spanish Inquisition, and I know 2 things about them. Number one, that no one ever expects them, and number two, that they were rather brutal when it came to chasing down heretics! As such I see their unscrupulous methods result in them taking an anti-town alignment. I could just be paranoid of a flavor bit that seems a bit dark for town though.
Jodaxq
- Amazing, this person has posted less than Creature, even though they've had more opportunity toDespite this, I feel like they could be town, I feel like Joda might actually be a person who lurks more as town than as scum!
Almost50
- A rather interesting specimen, this man claims to be a Taoist missionary! I didn't know those existed. Anyway, he claims to have visited brassherald day 1. This could be interesting because it's very possible his role is one that would aim to target as much players as possible in order to win, and brass is obviously someone a lot of players wish to keep around. However, just because there is a fringe possibility that Almost50 is a sneaky fiend doesn't mean I believe he is. He has been very consistent about giving clues to what his powers are!
ranmaru
- On Day 1, marshy said ranmaru was playing outside of his scumrange, and that is something I can certainly agree to! He has been asking many questions, and I feel a lot of them have been sensible! In addition I don't see any indicators that he is playing like the mafia version of himself that I caught in The Thing Mafia!

As you can see I've got a rather tight set of reads. That is not to say they are locked in place, as if one of my major scumreads flips as town I will most likely be reconsidering some of these! Thank you all for tuning in to...

Gamma Emerald's Fun-tastic Name Game!
You forgot marshy lol
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2099, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2088, Titus wrote:
In post 2087, Kokichi Oma wrote:By the way. I should be one of the hosts today.
No. I'd challenge you. Good things happen when I was leader.

Who else besides you?
??? You did nothing. You didn't even want creature.
I made sure that we didn't play to egos and drown this thread in garbage. No I didn't pick the lynch. But I made sure you didn't wreck it with yours.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Chara »

A+ for presentation, Gamma.

Joey: maybe. i want my second delegate to go to someone i'm sure will be in the running. or else help with any issues with the numbers. i understand why Almost is townreading Ranmaru but i've never played with him before and don't have much of a read there in the first place.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2107, Chara wrote:A+ for presentation, Gamma.

Joey: maybe. i want my second delegate to go to someone i'm sure will be in the running. or else help with any issues with the numbers. i understand why Almost is townreading Ranmaru but i've never played with him before and don't have much of a read there in the first place.
You townread Kokichi and myself and im planning to vote there, that mean 6 town delegates vote on one of your tr by another tr + yourself. Thoses votes won't be wasted

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2074, Chara wrote:VOTE: Gamma

HEAL: Joey
Both bad votes tbh. You have another vote for the WC and it would be best if you used it to support brass/ran

As for Gamma, I already explained, but here goes again:

If Elbrin died because of targeting Gamma it follows:
1- Town does NOT have a Vig
2- Both Scum teams targeted each other

I can accept #1 with a grain of salt, but #2 is tricky because Scum do NOT want to eliminate each other at the start of the game. They want to deplete the town first before they turn on each other. No way Orange Scum shoot Dunker on N1.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2104, Kokichi Oma wrote:Titus, what are you even talking about. Nothing you say makes sense.
Well it would if you had any human empathy rather than solely seeking power. It wouldn't surprise me if you and Shaz bussed Creature for power.

Now, I have to go. If you want my trust, stop seeking to control things. I never trust those who want power rather than town interests.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

NO ONE ELSE VOTE FOR A LYNCH. WE NEED TO DO WC FIRST. EVERYONE SHOULD UNVOTE
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2102, Kokichi Oma wrote:Brass. Need you to trust me again today and vote me as leader. Trusting my wagon ended up in a scum lynch.

that was my wagon too, i'll have you know.
but it was also Creature, so it isn't that incredible.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also I think Dunk was a vig shot. No way any sane mafia kills dunk n1
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2109, Almost50 wrote:

Both bad votes tbh. You have another vote for the WC and it would be best if you used it to support brass/ran

I can accept #1 with a grain of salt, but #2 is tricky because Scum do NOT want to eliminate each other at the start of the game. They want to deplete the town first before they turn on each other. No way Orange Scum shoot Dunker on N1.
Why not ? Dunk teamtold with creature pretty heavily and it would be even easier to find creature's partners if you have 3+ known slot by being part of the orange team
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2109, Almost50 wrote:

Then who did Elbrin visit then? It is possible Gamma is town but there are more possibilities than what you said vigs, roleblockers bulletproofs
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2105, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2098, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Welcome to Gamma Emerald's Fun-tastic Name Game!

This is the part of the show where I, Gamma Emerald, present to you all the names of those present in the game with each name color-coded to give you an idea of what alignment I believe them to be! Next to these names will be descriptions of what they have done that I find noteworthy! Let the Name Game begin!

Varsoon
- Was the one who gave a big presentation on the game being multiball, which now that he has flipped a different mafia than someone else was most likely signalling! His scumread on Klazam based on his multiball speculation was very likely to be genuine, as such it is logical to conlude that Klazam and Varsoon are not aligned on the same scumteam!
Nero Cain
- I dug through some Day 1 wagon data and it seems Nero and Dunker went at it a bit. As such I don't believe they're aligned, and since I'm scumreading Nero for his fabricated push on my opinion on the relationship between Kokichi and Dunker I believe Nero to be orange scum.
Kiana Kaslana
- This might be one of the least active people in the game, at least that are still alive, amirite Creature? I myself have been really hoping to see their unique input on this game, but that possibility is looking slimmer and slimmer as time goes on.
brassherald
- The Innocent Child of this game, was host day 1. He really should be host today as well but for some reason, he doesn't think so!
BuJaber
- This guy has been feeling like mafia to me since the beginning, but now I feel like I've something concrete on him. He recently tried to push Kokichi and Nero as teammates. I feel like this was a scummy push as I believe Kokichi was spewed the opposite by Nero before this comment was made by Bu. I don't feel like Bu would tie one of his own team to someone but someone he's reading as on the other team could very likely be chosen for that type of curvy-swervy! As such I have BuJaber as red scum.
Kokichi Oma
- From interactions across both day I see that Kokichi is not alinged with BuJaber and Nero Cain in certain ways. BuJaber went after Kokichi pretty fervently Day 1, and Nero's recent context-mangling ende up spewing the fact Nero honestly believed Kokichi to be town.
Creature
- Lynched Day 1 and flipped mafia, all according to keikaku
! I kid I kid. He was very clearly flipping mafia even though I had started to have doubts midway through. Interesting to see him not put up a fight as the role he was though, it makes sense that his buddies would defend him, which we know happened!
Chara
- Overall, I believe they have felt fairly towny. One thing in particular that makes me think this is when Almost50 engaged with them, they responed with a feeling of inquisitiveness rather than any sort of bias! At least that's what I make of the situation.
Elbirn
- Died Night 1, flipped some sort of permanent bodyguard. Part of his role mentions a weak targeting power which has people in a frenzy about what it could mean for who he targeted!
Gamma Emerald
- The host of this show and a fabulous person, if I do say so myself! Their interactions with Dunkerdoodles make them a very clear no-go for possibly being on the red team, so those looking to remove him must try to put him with the orange team!
Klazam
- I feel like his pushing of the Elbirn pseudo-guilty on me is the most slimy and opportunistic! Given specific wagon interactions with BuJaber I saw in Day 1 analysis I think Klazam is the opposite team, making him orange scum!
Titus
- Has generally felt like town, however I'm not sure if their suspicion on me has been a constant or fluctuating element of their thinking!
Shaziro
- Feels like scum but I have no idea which! His constant bashing against a wall about not wanting to let the host die to not lose the votes feels like feeding misinformation.
ActionDan
- I don't know about this guy, I want to town read him but he's also not felt very present so far. Maybe we could see that change?
Joey_
- I feel like his attempts to sort have been genuine. Also while I cannot make a definite statement on this matter I also cannot ignore the possibility Nero's rolefishing poke at Joey might have been a shading attempt that fell apart.
Dunkerdoodles
- Died Night 1 and flipped scum with Creature. This person fought tooth and nail to prevent a creature wagon, but that may have been the last nail in his own coffin after Creature flipped red mafia! As stated earlier, his eagerness to step to his biddy's defense was likely motivated by Fear Of Losing Your Power Role!
pidgey
- Had a major league derp on Day 1, and that got them a fairly universal townread! Also seems to be claiming a sort of missionary, like Almost50 is! What shall become of this? Addendum: I think given his current claim he'd be a rather good candidate for a scum religious missionary. I've studied the Spanish Inquisition, and I know 2 things about them. Number one, that no one ever expects them, and number two, that they were rather brutal when it came to chasing down heretics! As such I see their unscrupulous methods result in them taking an anti-town alignment. I could just be paranoid of a flavor bit that seems a bit dark for town though.
Jodaxq
- Amazing, this person has posted less than Creature, even though they've had more opportunity toDespite this, I feel like they could be town, I feel like Joda might actually be a person who lurks more as town than as scum!
Almost50
- A rather interesting specimen, this man claims to be a Taoist missionary! I didn't know those existed. Anyway, he claims to have visited brassherald day 1. This could be interesting because it's very possible his role is one that would aim to target as much players as possible in order to win, and brass is obviously someone a lot of players wish to keep around. However, just because there is a fringe possibility that Almost50 is a sneaky fiend doesn't mean I believe he is. He has been very consistent about giving clues to what his powers are!
ranmaru
- On Day 1, marshy said ranmaru was playing outside of his scumrange, and that is something I can certainly agree to! He has been asking many questions, and I feel a lot of them have been sensible! In addition I don't see any indicators that he is playing like the mafia version of himself that I caught in The Thing Mafia!

As you can see I've got a rather tight set of reads. That is not to say they are locked in place, as if one of my major scumreads flips as town I will most likely be reconsidering some of these! Thank you all for tuning in to...

Gamma Emerald's Fun-tastic Name Game!
You forgot marshy lol
ah shit must gotten lost when I was setting up the list of names to be nice and neat
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2113, Kokichi Oma wrote:Also I think Dunk was a vig shot. No way any sane mafia kills dunk n1
Disagreed. Even if i personnaly misread Dunk he did affiliate himself pretty hard with the slot
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2107, Chara wrote:A+ for presentation, Gamma.

Thoughts on the reads however?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2110, Titus wrote:
In post 2104, Kokichi Oma wrote:Titus, what are you even talking about. Nothing you say makes sense.
Well it would if you had any human empathy rather than solely seeking power. It wouldn't surprise me if you and Shaz bussed Creature for power.

Now, I have to go. If you want my trust, stop seeking to control things. I never trust those who want power rather than town interests.
I'm doing what's in town's interest. You're trying to take credit for a lynch you didn't support and a resolution you didn't want to put 1st
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2080, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2059, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1986, brassherald wrote:Ranmaru is a good town read... Can we make him one of the hosts?
HEAL: ranmaru
HEAL: ranmaru
Eh I don't like this autovote when brass is still an option
brass suggested ran for the host, then came around to himself as host and ran as runner-up. See the quote? I was following brass himself after I had asked him for advice.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2081, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2075, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2026, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1981, Almost50 wrote:FWIW, my top town reads are: brass (obviously) >> ranmaru > Nero (unfortunately) > Shaziro
Why the hard townread on ran ?
Because his start to the game was genuinely townie to the point I cannot imagine him faking it. I can't explain beyond this bc I might be breaking some rule.
So meta related?
You can say so if you like. It's not an accurate description, but it's good enough.

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2109, Almost50 wrote:I can accept #1 with a grain of salt, but #2 is tricky because Scum do NOT want to eliminate each other at the start of the game. They want to deplete the town first before they turn on each other. No way Orange Scum shoot Dunker on N1.
i do agree with you about that in a vacuum. however, without seeing the full setup or the scum thought process, it's hard to say. they could have been townreading dunker, or thought he was a safe kill. Elbirn is also, in my opinion, not the most likely of scum kills either. the way he worded that post, i believe it was deliberate.

though it was Varsoon who was strongly townreading Elbirn specifically.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2118, Gamma Emerald wrote:Thoughts on the reads however?
...as soon as i actually read the post, i'll let you know.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

wait I just realized I have a broken logic chain
Looks like the egg, err, coffee, is on my face
I'd said Klazam was probably not scum with Varsoon earlier but in my logic chain I ended putting them together.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”