Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Havo »

In post 747, Killthestory wrote:oh, there was a mean remark. guess i only got one strike left before i turn from villain to scum of the earth
Who’s your top town read and who’s your top scum read at this point?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 746, Killthestory wrote:it explains exactly the type of player you are when you consider self hammering helping town.
No you're not a villain. Just another player that expects others to play by your textbook.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Havo »

In post 749, Cedrick wrote:Just cause you can explain things or claim you have reasons for things doesn’t mean I am going to agree with ir believe you. That’s what I found scummy. That’s what you asked me for.
You are correct. I just wanted to try and clarify why I did those things.

If you don’t believe me then I don’t know what I can do to convince you.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 737, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 384, Havo wrote:As much as I hated to see that long wall post from KTS, I’m starting to come around to more of a town read on his slot.
And I think Katherine is more likely town now that she has posted more.

Really hate Mumbles vote park, I could easily vote there for today.

I still get a weird feeling from Maria for some reason but not sure it’s AI.

The more Implosion posts the less I like what he says or maybe what he doesn’t say.
In post 385, Havo wrote:VOTE: implosion

I think this is good for now.
I'm failing to see how implosion is scummier than KTS atm. Of course this is after KTS has changed his style of play and is now way more passive. Given that information do you still think KTS is more likely to be town than implosion? Atm.
@havo I'd like an answer to this eventually but you deal with the onslaught that's about to occur and come back to it lol.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Havo »

In post 753, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 737, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 384, Havo wrote:As much as I hated to see that long wall post from KTS, I’m starting to come around to more of a town read on his slot.
And I think Katherine is more likely town now that she has posted more.

Really hate Mumbles vote park, I could easily vote there for today.

I still get a weird feeling from Maria for some reason but not sure it’s AI.

The more Implosion posts the less I like what he says or maybe what he doesn’t say.
In post 385, Havo wrote:VOTE: implosion

I think this is good for now.
I'm failing to see how implosion is scummier than KTS atm. Of course this is after KTS has changed his style of play and is now way more passive. Given that information do you still think KTS is more likely to be town than implosion? Atm.
@havo I'd like an answer to this eventually but you deal with the onslaught that's about to occur and come back to it lol.
I answered you in
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 739, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 718, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 10, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: katherine
Too many already.
btw I'm super excited about this playerlist
In post 157, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 108, Tchill13 wrote:I don't think there's enough reason to scum read mumble. I do appreciate activity but I feel like you're definitely trying to take control of the game and I also don't like how you pointed out you could be aggressive as scum also.
In post 81, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: mumble
VOTE: Tchill
Kinda crazy that gamma opened up with a vote on Katherine and the two times he voted me was for pushing either Katherine or mumble...
Missed this. Kinda silly of you to think I couldn't change my read on Katherine at all. As for the mumble push that was a contradiction that I was voting your for.
I've seen scum distance early by placing his vote on his partner before. I'm not accusing you of that I'm just saying it's a possibility. Then I looked at Katherine's join date which is pretty recent and I wouldn't be surprised if we have a case where you distanced early but are now defending your scum buddy hard to get past day 1.

Obviously I'm not pushing you for changing your stance on your first vote. I'm pushing you because of how hard you're defending the person you first voted. Hard enough to vote people specifically because they're voting Katherine.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 752, Havo wrote:
In post 749, Cedrick wrote:Just cause you can explain things or claim you have reasons for things doesn’t mean I am going to agree with ir believe you. That’s what I found scummy. That’s what you asked me for.
You are correct. I just wanted to try and clarify why I did those things.

If you don’t believe me then I don’t know what I can do to convince you.
It’s day 1 things could change. You aren’t even my top read. Just a slight scummy read.

I really wanted to see what would happen with you under pressure. Never expected somebody would try to get pressure off you before you even had a chance to be placed there so for now until that person flips, He’s my new focus.
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 751, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 746, Killthestory wrote:it explains exactly the type of player you are when you consider self hammering helping town.
No you're not a villain. Just another player that expects others to play by your textbook.
refer me to any posts where i demand you play as i say.

trick question; you can't. stop trying to shade me because i called u scummy early on LOL.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Oh OK. Well we're in the 30s now and I think we've done about all the sorting we can do on day 1.

Mumble/katherine/KTS/Gamma.

I'll lynch anyone of these people. Probably in that order.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 748, Havo wrote:
In post 744, Killthestory wrote:"getting back what i dished out" uh ok lol. i dont think ive been mean to anyone this game but cedrick which i apologized for, but you know, you keep doing you, man. be the hero we definitely need.
You are entitled to your opinion. I respect that. Just calling it like I saw it.
And yes you apologized. Was seriously a stand up move, was nice to see.
I have no issue at all with you.
came across strong right there sorry lol, but this game is super toxic. i didnt appreciate the whining comment, but im glad it wasnt in bad faith. thanks lol.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 758, Tchill13 wrote:Oh OK. Well we're in the 30s now and I think we've done about all the sorting we can do on day 1.

stop playing mafia LOL
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Havo »

Yep. I’ll be the first one to admit I’m not very good.

But I like playing and I’m trying to get better.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Killthestory »

ur immediately a better player when u strive to be better. nobody is worse than someone who believes themselves already at peak mafia playing.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Cedrick »

Anyone besides havo have meta with tchil?
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 346, Killthestory wrote:Cedrick - v
Tchill13 - unsorted leaning v
Creature - v
Ausuka - v with slight potential of deepwolf
Gamma Emerald - leaning v
brassherald - slight v
Havo - w
Mumble - w
katherine - v off wagon formation + tone
MariaR - v with chance of powerwolf
Luca Blight - v with chance of powerwolf
implosion - w

my pick for a wolf team: implosion, havo, mumble 100% one scum there, almost certain there's 2, unlikely there's 3. still looking for deepwolf.

there goes all my wim. i'll probably die d2, so this might be all you get out of me if i decide to stop playing.
I'm not shading anything. I'm not worried about you at all. Your reads arent consistent at all. You're play isn't consistent at all. Did I ever accuse you of telling anyone how to play? I accused you of pushing others for playing a certain way that "has to come from scum" or "has to come from town".

You try to discredit me when I mention your name but I have good reason to mention you imo. Reason that's not OMGUS. I didn't even shade I simply stated what you have done.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 760, Killthestory wrote:
In post 758, Tchill13 wrote:Oh OK. Well we're in the 30s now and I think we've done about all the sorting we can do on day 1.

stop playing mafia LOL
In post 761, Havo wrote:

In post 762, Killthestory wrote:ur immediately a better player when u strive to be better. nobody is worse than someone who believes themselves already at peak mafia playing.
I got whiplash from that. I don't think I've been the egotistical type. I didn't realize I had said I was at my peak...
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 764, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 346, Killthestory wrote:Cedrick - v
Tchill13 - unsorted leaning v
Creature - v
Ausuka - v with slight potential of deepwolf
Gamma Emerald - leaning v
brassherald - slight v
Havo - w
Mumble - w
katherine - v off wagon formation + tone
MariaR - v with chance of powerwolf
Luca Blight - v with chance of powerwolf
implosion - w

my pick for a wolf team: implosion, havo, mumble 100% one scum there, almost certain there's 2, unlikely there's 3. still looking for deepwolf.

there goes all my wim. i'll probably die d2, so this might be all you get out of me if i decide to stop playing.
I'm not shading anything. I'm not worried about you at all. Your reads arent consistent at all. You're play isn't consistent at all. Did I ever accuse you of telling anyone how to play? I accused you of pushing others for playing a certain way that "has to come from scum" or "has to come from town".
this is called playing mafia. certain players sometimes make scummy posts, and townies have to discern whether these posts mean theyre wolves. the wolves, meanwhile, have to survive and make townies lynch other townies. im glad i taught you something about mafia today.

im generating content and making reads as i see fit. stop trying to fit me in ur textbook of what town cant and can do!!! /s

see how fucking pretentious you sound?
You try to discredit me when I mention your name but I have good reason to mention you imo. Reason that's not OMGUS. I didn't even shade I simply stated what you have done.
your only reasons for mentioning me are im mean, im bad, my reads differ from yours, im being too passive after openly announcing i wont be playing the game the same.

loool
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 765, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 760, Killthestory wrote:

stop playing mafia LOL
In post 761, Havo wrote:

In post 762, Killthestory wrote:ur immediately a better player when u strive to be better. nobody is worse than someone who believes themselves already at peak mafia playing.
I got whiplash from that. I don't think I've been the egotistical type. I didn't realize I had said I was at my peak...
wasnt referring to u in the third post
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 755, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 739, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 718, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 10, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: katherine
Too many already.
btw I'm super excited about this playerlist
In post 157, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 108, Tchill13 wrote:I don't think there's enough reason to scum read mumble. I do appreciate activity but I feel like you're definitely trying to take control of the game and I also don't like how you pointed out you could be aggressive as scum also.
In post 81, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: mumble
VOTE: Tchill
Kinda crazy that gamma opened up with a vote on Katherine and the two times he voted me was for pushing either Katherine or mumble...
Missed this. Kinda silly of you to think I couldn't change my read on Katherine at all. As for the mumble push that was a contradiction that I was voting your for.
I've seen scum distance early by placing his vote on his partner before. I'm not accusing you of that I'm just saying it's a possibility. Then I looked at Katherine's join date which is pretty recent and I wouldn't be surprised if we have a case where you distanced early but are now defending your scum buddy hard to get past day 1.

Obviously I'm not pushing you for changing your stance on your first vote. I'm pushing you because of how hard you're defending the person you first voted. Hard enough to vote people specifically because they're voting Katherine.
Why would I defend a newb!scum buddy like that? Also you wanna see my distancing game as scum go look at Mini 1911. There's no way simply vote is sufficient distancing for me.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 763, Cedrick wrote:Anyone besides havo have meta with tchil?
You haven't seen my posts referring to meta on him?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:23 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 769, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I guess not. I’ll look through them.

Does his theory of only voting your top scum read make sense to you from
him?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 770, Cedrick wrote:
In post 769, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I guess not. I’ll look through them.

Does his theory of only voting your top scum read make sense to you from
him?
I guess? Idk I'll have to check a specific game later but I will say it's pretty daft on it's own because that doesn't take into account wagon viability and not wanting to run someone up too high
<Embrace The Void>

implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:30 am

Post by implosion »

In post 597, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 594, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 580, Killthestory wrote:
/vote implosion

uses progression as a means of scumreading me lol. progression equals bad articulation. has no effective meaning on anyones alignments.

similarly, votes on the wagon i hard pushed after shading with some back street shady fucking reasoning because he's trying to live.

the dude also uses ate to try to get us off. anything and everything he can pull, hes gonna try it lol.
This is pretty bad.

1. I disagree - scum have to fake their reads, therefore their progression has to be forced in a way Town's isn't, but even if you were correct about this, being wrong on theory =/= scummy.

2. Just because he scumreads you doesn't mean he can't also scumread someone you vote. Like, if one of your scumreads has a bigger wagon than the other I think it's pretty natural to vote the one with the bigger wagon.

3. You have also used AtE yourself this game. It's quite understandable given the lack of reasoning behind people's votes against him.
I don't like Garciaing but kts has a point with point one. I recall getting suspected a lot in the past for leaps in my progression of reads, when I didn't take care to articulate how the read morphed. Implosion was in one of the earliest instances of this, Mini 1838. Honestly it's somewhat concerning he didn't think of that himself.
Er.

My memory of that game with respect to you amounts to iirc I had a medium-strong scumread on you early on then later flipped it to a strong townread? I looked back and skimmed it and yeah that's basically what happened. I have no idea what parallel you're trying to draw. Progression can mean a ton of different things; in this case I was referring to KTS's flip on tchill, which I'd already mentioned. I'm really not sure what me having misread you in a game a year and a half ago based on something in a particular category of tells has to do with me reading someone based on something most likely completely different but in the same category now?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Killthestory »

vig shoot implosion
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor