Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Tchill13 »

@kts I was referring to how nice you were after immediately telling someone to stop playing lol.

I guess I'll stick to not playing day 1s aggressively because it obviously does no good.

I'll check in next week after we hit the deadline and see who we mislynched.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

lolpls I don't recall you being one of the ones to push me on that, jimny christmas for remembering some rando <5 years old game so well you don't remember that one well at all? I got an inno on you n1! Anyway what happened was I started doubting my townread of Grendel and came uder fire for it because there was "no progression". I ended having to explain the missing steps in my logic. And wtf how can progression have multiple meanings, does it just have those because it's convenient for you?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 776, Tchill13 wrote:I guess I'll stick to not playing day 1s aggressively because it obviously does no good.
You’ve been aggressive?
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Tchill13 »

More so than I usually am on say 1.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:38 am

Post by implosion »

In post 777, Gamma Emerald wrote:lolpls I don't recall you being one of the ones to push me on that, jimny christmas for remembering some rando <5 years old game so well you don't remember that one well at all? I got an inno on you n1! Anyway what happened was I started doubting my townread of Grendel and came uder fire for it because there was "no progression". I ended having to explain the missing steps in my logic. And wtf how can progression have multiple meanings, does it just have those because it's convenient for you?
The main thing I remember from that game is me tunneling boring. And I mean. Reads progression has one meaning but can refer to a lot of different things... reads changing, or strengthening, or flipping based on different pieces of information. And a tool being wrong once doesn't mean that it's not worth using. There's a reason fferyllt has the title titan of trajectory. Trajectory is basically another word for progressions.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:39 am

Post by implosion »

Anyway.

Don't especially like the havo wagon (although it seems to have died now), but need to look at luca's post more closely. Don't understand why there are only two people voting mumble. Don't understand why there are three people voting ausuka.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 776, Tchill13 wrote:@kts I was referring to how nice you were after immediately telling someone to stop playing lol.

I guess I'll stick to not playing day 1s aggressively because it obviously does no good.

I'll check in next week after we hit the deadline and see who we mislynched.
it was more your comment that there couldnt be anymore sorting while proceeding to have an incorrect readslist by at least 2. dont take it literally, im still frustrated, sorry if i demotivated you.

just work thru ur scumreads and flesh them out more. dont stop sorting, do MORE sorting.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 773, Killthestory wrote:vig shoot implosion
this is my cover for when i shoot implosion
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Not sure what my meta matters. I'm just saying in what world does scum not drag along Katherine or mumble? If they're town they'll be here till we vote them out. If they're scum they'll be here till we vote them out.

I think it's best to approach day 1 in a manner that best positions yourself to win in the later days (when you actually put in effort on day 1) . Not necessarily win on day 1. If we lynch scum that's great. I doubt we do. I just know I'd rather deal with people in my lynch pool sooner rather than later. I'll vote ausuka if I have to but every time I compromise on a lynch just to lynch it's always town. That's what I'd be doing here if I was to vote ausuka.

Honestly on my iso reread the read that changed the most was Maria . I could vote there.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:49 am

Post by implosion »

Luca's defense of me feels possibly white-knighty. He mentions me a few times, saying a number of things that make sense as reasons to mildly townread me, and then has me as his second-strongest townread and uses the wagon on me as a focal point to vote havo and also attack kts. Still only has me as a town lean and not as town so it might just be that his reads are weak overall?

The whole idea of generally decrying a wagon always seems weird and he is attacking specific people on it but it still feels like a line of reasoning that's really easy/convenient to fake as scum. Catch up on thread, see wagon that is clearly bad, talk loudly about that wagon and use it to pressure people who made unjustified votes. It's sort of an easy thing to talk about. But it's really strange that he goes after kts and havo and thinks mumble is town who doesn't give a fuck. I'd like to hear why he thinks that about mumble.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 780, implosion wrote:
In post 777, Gamma Emerald wrote:lolpls I don't recall you being one of the ones to push me on that, jimny christmas for remembering some rando <5 years old game so well you don't remember that one well at all? I got an inno on you n1! Anyway what happened was I started doubting my townread of Grendel and came uder fire for it because there was "no progression". I ended having to explain the missing steps in my logic. And wtf how can progression have multiple meanings, does it just have those because it's convenient for you?
The main thing I remember from that game is me tunneling boring. And I mean. Reads progression has one meaning but can refer to a lot of different things... reads changing, or strengthening, or flipping based on different pieces of information. And a tool being wrong once doesn't mean that it's not worth using. There's a reason fferyllt has the title titan of trajectory. Trajectory is basically another word for progressions.
Hmm. Didn't know trajectory = progression, thought trajectory had more to do with gamestate overall
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 784, Tchill13 wrote:Not sure what my meta matters. I'm just saying in what world does scum not drag along Katherine or mumble? If they're town they'll be here till we vote them out. If they're scum they'll be here till we vote them out.
So just come out and call it what it is. A policy lynch
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Why does that matter so much to you?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:54 am

Post by implosion »

In post 786, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hmm. Didn't know trajectory = progression, thought trajectory had more to do with gamestate overall
Maybe. Idk, language is imperfect.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well I'll probably be checking out for tongiht, bye
<Embrace The Void>

Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Cedrick »

1. Because that’s what it is. 2 Because dishonesty is scummy. 3. You also seem to be scared of negativism attention and you know if you come out and say it’s a policy lynch you receive some.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 788, Tchill13 wrote:Why does that matter so much to you?
I'm not even gonna ask what you're main is because apparently you've played with me before. You know I'm always against policy yet want to see me say policy.

I personally find it laughable that an alt is demanding for meta. Glad to see you went an extra step to make sure we weren't playing on a level field with one another.

If you can't find reason enough to get me lynched in THIS game do you really think meta is what's gonna push that over the edge? If you have to use meta to get someone lynched then you probably don't have a good enough case on them.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

That being said. Yeah let's policy mumble.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 792, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 788, Tchill13 wrote:Why does that matter so much to you?
I'm not even gonna ask what you're main is because apparently you've played with me before. You know I'm always against policy yet want to see me say policy.

I personally find it laughable that an alt is demanding for meta. Glad to see you went an extra step to make sure we weren't playing on a level field with one another.

If you can't find reason enough to get me lynched in THIS game do you really think meta is what's gonna push that over the edge? If you have to use meta to get someone lynched then you probably don't have a good enough case on them.
I’ve never played with you before. If you are against them why are you pushing one now?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Havo »

VOTE: Mumble

Screw it. I’m Down with a Mumbles Lynch
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

heck it
<Embrace The Void>

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Killthestory »

im never policy lynching someone, and this wagon is very scum motivated.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 73, Killthestory wrote:i understand, man, and i'm cognizant of that now that i realize you truly had no idea what you were doing (and i mean that in the nicest way possible) with no ulterior scum agenda. i would like to know still how much experience you have with mafia in general though because from your join date, i thought you'd have a lot more.

this almost always hits a wolf.

btw iirc mariar has played a game where we were both wolves, but that was a while ago.
I beg your pardon?
<Embrace The Void>

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Killthestory »

that wasnt a policy, nor was i uncomfortable with the wagon formation or the players on the wagon (in that case, the lack of)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”