Chara, Maid Cafe
Taly (2):
Tibor and Lumia, Micc
Maid Cafe (1):
Shining Dreamers
Venmar (1):
Venmar

Not Voting (11):
Iconeum, OnTheMark, baku and munna, Creature, Bronya Zaychik, Almost50, Reasonably Rational, SnarkySnowman, Taly, Skybird, Dunnstral

With 17 Alive, it takes 9 to Lynch.
Deadline
:(expired on 2018-03-27 20:30:00)
There are currently no spells in play.
Shining Dreamers
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Shining Dreamers »

In post 365, Micc wrote:VOTE: Taly
I think this is a good place to start. I don't know how you get a role like the one he claimed and don't immediately think "hey I can use this to confirm other people's abilities when they claim them" as town. Like sure everyone's probably got access to reasonably powerful ability, but waiting for someone to get run up to L-1 and claim and then copying their ability to compare it to the claim seems like good value.

For the record I disagree with any theory argument that leads to claims from players not on L-1. Props to Chara for expressing importance of not being stupid.
For the record, know how Micc was near Taly?

I won't lie and say Micc's like supertown but he is indeed a townlean so is further up from Taly now.
In post 366, OnTheMark wrote:Tibor Taly Micc Skybird potential team?
Half of these I'd back right now btw.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Mastina, would you mind answering my question? It's not really important to this game, just something I'm curious about.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Shining Dreamers
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Shining Dreamers »

Oh.
Meant to.
For clarity--powertown is something I consider to be "greater than protown" in this context.
But I did in fact mean powertown.
As in, something beyond protown, into powertown territory.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 393, Bronya Zaychik wrote:Kiana checking in.

I've been keeping up with the thread, everything's well and good. Titus is great and expressed my reads on players dutifully. We'll make a great team.

@OnTheMark, Why do you want me to find something disagree with you with? I'm townreading you. Do you want me to specifically look through your posts and find something to disagree about?

~Kiana
I want to make sure I am not being buddied.

Generally I am used to more resistance to my ideas.

I am legit concerned that I am going to be buddied. The easiest way I can sort that is to find some disagreement and then examine it and see if the points seem valid or not. However with too much agreement that’s really hard. I am a rather vocal player and if I am wrong I can easily see people propping me up. I mean I have had that concern and just been right but it’s more I kinda wanna get a feel. Right now I can’t get that from your slot.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

hi
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

So to kinda make it easier I'm just gonna go through each slot's ISO and just pick out posts I think are relevant and alignment telling. That way if I'm completely off base the assumption that lead to that can be corrected.

Pedit: Hi Dunnstral
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

Iconeum
In post 257, Iconeum wrote:How have you guys pooped out 11 pages in pregame...
In post 262, Iconeum wrote:Skybird, Creature, RR, Shinding D townread.

Maid Café should respond to . I love how she bashes OTM for not responding, yet doesn't answer herself.

Maid scumreading right now. Maybe lyncher - lynchee with OTM. That would be hilarious
I find this rather hilarious that in 11 pages that this is the only read that has some substance to it. It feels manufactured though. I find it disingenuous that in 11 pages Iconeum has only one read and then doesn't really push that read hard. Multiple players have done this and it's one of the main reasons I think the Beeboy/Maki hydra is town. I think the content being generated by the Maki/Beeboy hydra sucks and I can see where the Mastina/Yume slot is coming from with it, but the way people are sheeping sans reason the Beeboy scumread makes it more likely they are town.
In post 282, Iconeum wrote:How do we even have claims?? GAME HASN'T STARTED YET
In post 325, Iconeum wrote:
In post 284, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 282, Iconeum wrote:How do we even have claims?? GAME HASN'T STARTED YET
You gonna comment on anyone’s reads or alignment? Or just do the exact thing I just called out as scummy as fuck?
I gave reads myself. Im trying to stop this turning into massclaim before the has evenbegun ffs

What was scummy about me making a readlist?
It's more how Mastina/Yume put it. There is a readlist but there's nothing else your slot has done. It leaves me rather uneasy. It's why I'm reevaluating all the people you townread on that list.

Overall Read: Need assistance in reading.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 395, Bronya Zaychik wrote:The reason for being less transparent with my scumreads is I am worried about getting nightkilled this game. Getting eliminated by scum is minus equity. A dead Bronya is a useless Bronya.
this post has me curious. why did you feel the need to explain being less transparent?

on the topic of transparency of reads i wouldnt be opposed to hearing why you're townreading your list
In post 399, Shining Dreamers wrote:While I find the meta point on OnTheMark to be a valid concern, literally everything else about Maid Cafe in that entire conversation is trash, and absolutely wasn't a productive exercise in scumhunting; the questions were obtuse in a way I wouldn't consider town. The entire time, I was siding with primarily Chara/OnTheMark
i just simply disagree? i think cafe was pretty blunt and forward, to the point, not obtuse. i think you're discrediting them more than scumreading them.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:08 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Explanation behind my early town reads:
Sky:
Creature:
RR:
Shining D:

I like to work by ISO, and I believe these posts give at the very least a townlean on these slots.

Main course coming up soon!
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 404, OnTheMark wrote:

I've been keeping up with the thread, everything's well and good. Titus is great and expressed my reads on players dutifully. We'll make a great team.

@OnTheMark, Why do you want me to find something disagree with you with? I'm townreading you. Do you want me to specifically look through your posts and find something to disagree about?

~Kiana

I am legit concerned that I am going to be buddied. The easiest way I can sort that is to find some disagreement and then examine it and see if the points seem valid or not. However with too much agreement that’s really hard. I am a rather vocal player and if I am wrong I can easily see people propping me up. I mean I have had that concern and just been right but it’s more I kinda wanna get a feel. Right now I can’t get that from your slot.
Okay, then how about I go for this one: I'll disagree with this very post itself then.

I'm glad that you are aware of your own weaknesses, that you have a blind spot for scum who may be trying to buddy you; this is good self-awareness of your strengths and weaknesses and makes you a better player! But, I don't believe that it's likely that many scum, if any, will be planning to specifically target you to be buddied; you're an anonymous account with an obfuscated name and reputation. Scum would likely target the "big fish" for buddying, rather than you who is putting on a mask to hide your true identity.

And, to add on, even if scum were trying to buddy you, then that means that player has a certain heightened degree of skill; your current method of wanting to specifically obtain a "disagreement" is inefficient and perfunctory at best. That player would be more than likely to perform the full job and go all the way to complete the "buddying" process. It is not difficult at all to "find a disagreement" and answer your questions.

Honestly, if you feel that your scumhunting ability is weak, that's fine! What I suggest you to do is to find a townread or two that you trust, then work with them to solve the game. It's okay to let stronger players tackle the scumhunting if you know you're weaker at that area, all you need is to give them your support, and cooperate with everyone, and it will advance town wincon. You don't have to try too hard and force yourself to do something that you know you're weak at. Again, knowing your strengths and weaknesses is a good thing, it's even better if you know how to work on them and capitalize on your strengths!
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 408, Venmar wrote:
In post 395, Bronya Zaychik wrote:The reason for being less transparent with my scumreads is I am worried about getting nightkilled this game. Getting eliminated by scum is minus equity. A dead Bronya is a useless Bronya.
this post has me curious. why did you feel the need to explain being less transparent?

on the topic of transparency of reads i wouldnt be opposed to hearing why you're townreading your list
In post 399, Shining Dreamers wrote:While I find the meta point on OnTheMark to be a valid concern, literally everything else about Maid Cafe in that entire conversation is trash, and absolutely wasn't a productive exercise in scumhunting; the questions were obtuse in a way I wouldn't consider town. The entire time, I was siding with primarily Chara/OnTheMark
i just simply disagree? i think cafe was pretty blunt and forward, to the point, not obtuse. i think you're discrediting them more than scumreading them.
Hello!

I just simply would like to state that fact, so I don't come across as having "no scumreads". That would be far too foolish beyond the norm for me. I have scumreads, it's just that I do not wish to disclose them at the moment.

I'll be happy to explain my townreads. Creature is posting frequently, even in postgame, and as many people know (including yourself :wink: ) Creature has a very alignment indicative posting style / meta; he is incapable of playing scum and will therefore lurk when he gets that alignment. He is in fact doing the opposite of lurking in this game, and that cements him as town. Reasonably Rational I'm going off mainly on tone, they seem town on a deep level; I don't feel that many players beyond the most gifted at scum are able to fake what he has posted so far in the game, and it has only been 16 pages!
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

*pregame, sorry.
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

ah classic kiana posting <3
~Maki
Why are you... the only one causing me so much confusion?

aka beeboy and MariaR
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

<3 Maki I hope you're not scum today!

If you're scum I'll have to hang you! :cry:

At least I'll have Chara helping me! :twisted:
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

Chara is in my pocket maybe not right now...but they will be they always are.
I'm not scum thankfully but if you impress me enough I could be of service to you ^_~
~Maki

aka beeboy and MariaR
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

Chara may always be in your pocket, but not me! Bronya is more accurate than RR, more deadly than RC.

We'll see if you're scum or town later; if I find you town enough you could be of service to me ^_^
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

Maki who do you think is the towniest player in this game and why?

And tell me your read on Dunnstral.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 231, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 53, Maid Cafe wrote:oh bee obv towned for me already god bless
Sorry, but no. (Consider this also a response to bee's content prior to this. All of it.)

Btw as indicated--I can push this stronger if need be, I am recording stuff in a PT the mod provided, but I'll be trying to keep my posting to a minimum in this thread. So I'm only responding to the most important of things publicly.

This qualifies.
I like this post from Mastina here. It's direct and takes a stance early. Similar to the claim stuff before. It just feels genuine.
In post 234, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 86, OnTheMark wrote:Hi town. How you doing?
So they're gonna find out when I post my final readslist anyway, but Reasonably Rational is in my scum list already. (I'M SORRY.)

This has many caveats to it--I am giving you my word that unless something of absolute dire consequence comes up or Yume specifically asks me to (if Yume wants to push them, then I will of course help her out <3), I'm not going to actually push that before D3 at the absolute earliest (with even D3 probably being too soon). The scumread is not rock-solid; it is barely above average in strength. It is subject to change and I consider Reasonably Rational to be a self-sorting slot akin to Creature.

They just take much, much, much longer to get to that stage. I know damn good and well not to trust a scumread like this so early on, that it very well can (and probably will) reverse. And while I do expect to die during the night, I don't expect it to be immediately, so I can afford to wait on this. To put it another way--I won't lie and say I townread them, but I will still work with them actively as possible and come to my own conclusions later on. Though the read is technically scum, I am going to treat them as if town and give them that reads pass more or less for about (preferably slightly over) half the game.

(You CAN read them correctly before then...it's just that it's much, much harder and both Drixx and I at the very least don't want the grief of me trying regardless of his alignment. It gets UGLY when I am vocal about scumreading him. I mean it's ugly for me to scumread him REGARDLESS since me being subtle about it doesn't do much to lessen how shitty it is...but however bad scumreading him in the background might be, doing so in the foreground is ten times worse.)

SO WITH THAT SAID.

You can go ahead and trust them...
...But don't trust them to be town fully until they have the resume actually supporting it.

They absolutely don't have that yet. I honestly don't think it's possible for them to have it before D2 because before D2 there's no definitive information to tell you what is and is not town. Only assumptions. And given that Reasonably Rational is just about the most powertown hydra in existence regardless of whether they are town or scum...on D1, assumptions will always point those not more in the know to them being town.

tl;dr version: Please don't be mad at me, Drixx. I'm giving you a LOT of leeway here. A LOT. I just can't afford to give you unlimited sway because Cerb's play has been such where you aren't in the zone where I can. My read is what my read is and right now that read is not a positive one, so I advise others to take caution in having one prematurely.
I see a lot of genuineness here in trying to townread Drixx. However at the same time, I think either you're right or you're having a self realization that you scumread Drixx every game he's in. I have a tendency to over town read the slot. I'm trying to figure out which. So the truth is one of us and I kinda wanna figure out which.
In post 236, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 88, Maid Cafe wrote:I am going to claim something I prolly should have approached subtly but it heavily helps the town to target us with actions that grants our slots abilities/items/whatever you wanna call it. When we gain an ability as a result of another player/Creature's spell or ability (which is all actions) we will "power up", well not exactly but I don't really want to claim that part. But essentially just give us free stuff since it's more cost effective then giving other players stuff in a pretty meaningful way.
~B
I am fairly certain this is a >random scum ability.

Not just from a game design perspective, but from a Varsoon game design perspective.

It's the kind which
could
come from town, admittedly, yes. But it is still far >random odds of being a scum ability.

Claiming it openly does nothing to lessen that.
I kinda find it weird there's a rash of claims after I said my reaction to yours. I fully believe scum would have had time to plan for some of the later ones and the act of claiming for those is NAI. Same with the abilities itself because Varsoon game. Don't get me wrong, I'd be happy if the Beeboy slot was scum because that would explain the frustrations earlier but I just don't think that's the case. I think that based on others Beeboy is town, but if we get off track, the slot is worth revisiting.

In post 238, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 94, Maid Cafe wrote:If that is truly her role why would she holster the info.
I state what I deem I need to--nothing more. Revealing the information I saw as giving no benefit with potential harm; holstering the information I saw as doing no harm but being potentially helpful.
In post 93, Maid Cafe wrote:How do you know the claim in question is "factual"?
~B
Well given V's interpretation of my role is different from what mine was when I claimed...it wasn't. :P

Buuuuuuuuuuut, aside from that technicality: the claim in question is factual because scumastina doesn't make (deliberately) non-factual claims. (And for that matter is less likely to accidentally make a non-factual claim.) You have played with me often enough to be well aware of this. I've no interest in rambling on my mafia philosophy on why I hold this stance, but there's no need to; there are multiple individuals in this game who can vouch for it, and you SHOULD be among them.
In post 99, Reasonably Rational wrote:Seconded. They're making a true statement, which is not indicative of their alignment.
-Cerb
No prizes for what I think of your content thusfar. :P
I think while this post seems to be "fillery" it adds a lot of content. I think this post is written both by Mastina and Yume and kinda speaks towards what I'm feeling. Like if Mastina is scum I don't mind actually losing to her because I'd have been fooled. I just want to get to a point of synergy. The pair are tying themselves to me in a really obvious way. In mastina's scum games that I've read I don't see that being the case.
In post 232, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 62, Chara wrote:i'm a miller. i'll investigate as The End.
You're the me this game!
...Except you'll actually be nightkilled rather than be taken to 3p lylo. :shifty:
(That being said, I anticipate being dead before lylo this game, not by lynch.)
In post 54, OnTheMark wrote:Mastina when I ain’t out with my bros we need to legit talk.
If the talk is about a bee scumread, I am all down for it. bee's not my only scumread and isn't my strongest scumread, but I'll only be sharing the final readslist I have when caught up. (The others you'll just have to wait until postgame to read the PT to see.)
I like what the slot did here because it shows a desire to synergize and drive at the same time. I kinda wanna push Taly because of this, yet at the same time Taly feels town and scum at the same time and it's messing with my head. I usually get a "vibe" of the thread and I feel like there's some major discord and I can't figure out fucking why. I think I might want to see how Skybird responds to the thread.
In post 237, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 89, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 87, OnTheMark wrote:The reason I say that is people will make assumptions based on their role PMs. This is a Varsoon game. That means heads out of mechanics and eyes on the prize lynching scum.
How do you say this stuff and town read mastina for having a role.
~B
How do you say this stuff and yet post post ?
You're not the only player to point this out about Beeboy? How do you feel about the other players making this point? Are they sheeps or town? Why?
In post 242, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 207, Chara wrote:like this isn't AI. maybe it is but i wouldn't know how to look at it. i hate reading it, not because it's noise (i really don't care about noise), but because i can see what both of you are trying to say. but there's no clear communication, just a series of misinterpretations. that's why it's taking pages and pages to explain simple things on, now, both fronts.
I am of the opinion this is deliberate on the part of bee.
More bee talk. I wish you'd talk more about the people you scumread more.
In post 243, Shining Dreamers wrote:Chara
OnTheMark (CAVEAT: if I know his identity this is a much weaker townread because my ability to read him is shit and in actuality bee's raised points mirror many of my own concerns)
Iconeum
Bronya Zaychik
Tibor and Lumia

Baku and Munna

Dunnstral
SnarkySnowman
Almost50

Venmar

Micc
Taly

Reasonably Rational (CAVEAT: IS EFFECTIVELY LYNCH-IMMUNE BEFORE D3)
Maid Cafe
Skybird

(ABSENT: Creature deliberately removed.)

Final readslist.
To try to make this more brief I'm going to just say that MOST of this I agree with. However, I have a hard time agreeing with anyone being lynch proof barring IC. That being said I can see if you're trying to work with Drixx that you won't push him before D3. I think that if a wagon forms without you pushing and is majority townreads, I don't think the lynchproof should hold.
In post 403, Shining Dreamers wrote:Oh.
Meant to.
For clarity--powertown is something I consider to be "greater than protown" in this context.
But I did in fact mean powertown.
As in, something beyond protown, into powertown territory.
I like how this was just an "oops" and fixed it and wasn't a big hubba loo.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 410, Bronya Zaychik wrote:
In post 404, OnTheMark wrote:

~Kiana

Okay, then how about I go for this one: I'll disagree with this very post itself then.

I'm glad that you are aware of your own weaknesses, that you have a blind spot for scum who may be trying to buddy you; this is good self-awareness of your strengths and weaknesses and makes you a better player! But, I don't believe that it's likely that many scum, if any, will be planning to specifically target you to be buddied; you're an anonymous account with an obfuscated name and reputation. Scum would likely target the "big fish" for buddying, rather than you who is putting on a mask to hide your true identity.

And, to add on, even if scum were trying to buddy you, then that means that player has a certain heightened degree of skill; your current method of wanting to specifically obtain a "disagreement" is inefficient and perfunctory at best. That player would be more than likely to perform the full job and go all the way to complete the "buddying" process. It is not difficult at all to "find a disagreement" and answer your questions.

Honestly, if you feel that your scumhunting ability is weak, that's fine! What I suggest you to do is to find a townread or two that you trust, then work with them to solve the game. It's okay to let stronger players tackle the scumhunting if you know you're weaker at that area, all you need is to give them your support, and cooperate with everyone, and it will advance town wincon. You don't have to try too hard and force yourself to do something that you know you're weak at. Again, knowing your strengths and weaknesses is a good thing, it's even better if you know how to work on them and capitalize on your strengths!
That works :) You can be in the town block. <3
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

In post 417, Bronya Zaychik wrote:Maki who do you think is the towniest player in this game and why?

And tell me your read on Dunnstral.
Dunn is Null
Venmar and Creature are the most town players because creature can't fake a scum game and vermars answers feels genuine even if I don't agree with some of the answers he has

aka beeboy and MariaR
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

wtf I wanna be in the town block
~Maki

aka beeboy and MariaR
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:27 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

Please stop ISO-ing players on Page 16, OtM! I don't think it's going to be very productive with so little information on the table, and if they're too long soon people will stop reading them!
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:27 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 421, Maid Cafe wrote:wtf I wanna be in the town block
~Maki
Kiana goes first :twisted:

Too bad, Maki! :P
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:29 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

I appears that OtM's main account should be a player I know. That player knows me and I should know them. Since the pool of players that I'm familiar with is very small, and some of that pool is already in this game... hmm...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”