Mini 1997: The Clownspiracy (Game Over!)

Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

VOTE: Beefster

I think you may be rolefishing while trying to make it look like it's not serious.
But if you aren't serious that's an interesting place to put a non-serious/rvs vote given the VC
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

am open to explanation though
also would be interested in hearing your reads (I realise maybe you are still reading though)
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

I expect this will confuse people so I'll pre-emptively clarify
asking about something straight up like people are with maki is okay (or well probably nai imo) because it's brave and you get attention, but approaching it like semi serious is a little concerning to me
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

I don't see any reason why loved miller wouldn't be a possible thing, though there's obviously scum motivation for claiming milller too idk if being genuinely loved would influence claiming that
potentially loved implies a low power role and so more comfortable to claim miller with
I think the queue post had that mafia have fakeclaims so given that it's possible that's even actually the town role pm (miller) if scum but town miller would obviously claim miller anyways
at the same time given that I think role specing in general is kind of bad in this scenario because presumably the roles aren't even dictated that much by align if that's how the setup is (don't have enough theme experience tbh)

Okay I think mafia wouldn't fakeclaim miller out of the blue because they'd risk being counterclaimed or otherwise made to look bad if there was a town miller, so tldr either it's in her role pm or her fake claim (basically just have to dayplay it)
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

No it's in post 2
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

wh4t and arch are doing gods work btw but I'm not sure on gamma yet (and pressure doesnt necessarily help me sort him any faster either but I'm also hoping to do it via meta if I can get back up to speed there)
deranged and incoherent
?
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Wh4t »

In post 69, brassherald wrote:you'll have to tell me, I can't speak for your thinking.
I suppose it was a roundabout way of saying I believe it's more efficient to be proactive in handling a low-content slot rather than just labeling someone as "unreadable."
In post 70, Archwing wrote:all I know is that brassherald might be a PL, apparently he can be awkward af, so be wary i suppose?
To make sense of this, are you saying Brass may be a Policy Lynch because he is awkward? If so, why would awkwardness = Policy Lynch?

I'll certainly take your read of his playstyle into account.
In post 71, Cedrick wrote:Why do you have a very high expectation of rvs posting?
I think this assumption is a bit of a stretch. Sure RVS posting starts out all fun and games however, we're now up to four pages of content which need to be analysed for anything remotely AI. If you believe that all RVS content is not AI, then it would logically follow that games would never leave the RVS phase.

In comparison to other slots that have posted, I'll say yours is the one with the least game-relevant AI content.

I'll meet your stretch and ask, why are you implying that town should not want to leave RVS as soon as possible?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by brassherald »

Why would I be a policy lynch? I've never been policy lynched.

Granted, I am selective with my words and free with my votes which has drawn suspicion, but I have gotten better.

Also, have we ever even played together, Archwing?
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 81, Wh4t wrote:I think this assumption is a bit of a stretch. Sure RVS posting starts out all fun and games however, we're now up to four pages of content which need to be analysed for anything remotely AI. If you believe that all RVS content is not AI, then it would logically follow that games would never leave the RVS phase.
Did you hear about the circus clown’s funeral?

They all came in one car.

No it’s not a stretch because he voted me for my rvs posts. Not only that he misrepresented my posts.

First, During RVS it’s perfectly acceptable to make fluff posts.
Second, he said ALL my posts were fluff. One, was fluff (my rvs post). Two, was game related (putting a name to the clown maki couldn’t remember for some reason) and Third, explaining to Stefan why I thought nobody reacted to the Miller claim, which is what he was questioning at the time.

All 3 were on at the end of page 1/2 which is typically rvs time period, not on page 4 like you are referencing.

So not only is his description about my posts false, he DOES have an unrealistic expectation of what kind of posts people have to make on page 2.

66.66666666% of my posts were non fluff. 33.33333333% of them were fluff (my intro post)

And somehow he has a big enough issue with it that it’s vote worthy.

I think my assessment is dead on balls accurate.
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 72, Archwing wrote:maki how do you feel about rolling miller this game? have you ever played as miller before?

last game i was in with a miller, it was a shitshow cause some asshat pushed "always lynch claimed millers d1"
eh it's fine I expect to be policy lynched at some point because a lot of people say "Millers can't live to end game" so w/e
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Wh4t »

Gamma, skimming over your past games I see that you get scum read quite frequently as town. Why do you think that is?

Pedit Cedrick, you've proved 1 of your posts are non-fluff and I'm not even entirely convinced that set-up spec should qualify as something game-progressing, but I'll be generous. Naming a clown absolutely does not count as AI content. Apologies if you feel I've misrepped you. I'm feeling your response is genuine.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

btw never lynch wh4t this game.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

wait a second, why is no one weighing in on beefster
deranged and incoherent
?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 85, Wh4t wrote:Gamma, skimming over your past games I see that you get scum read quite frequently as town. Why do you think that is?

Pedit Cedrick, you've proved 1 of your posts are non-fluff and I'm not even entirely convinced that set-up spec should qualify as something game-progressing, but I'll be generous. Naming a clown absolutely does not count as AI content. Apologies if you feel I've misrepped you. I'm feeling your response is genuine.
How do you kill a circus clown?

Go for the juggler.

I never said it had to be AI. But it wasn’t fluff. My statement still holds true. Your expectation of posts in rvs is unrealistic. Not every player is going through serious post every time they post. I certainly am not. Now I do have to limit my more useless posts due to the rules, there is still going to be posts I make that aren’t always going to be game advancing as will others and you know what? That’s ok.

Even now, there isn’t much to go off of. I’d say the scummiest person so far is you for your unrealistic expectation but having a different opinion isn’t AI. I don’t really see much to comment on atm but I haven’t been reading very intently. I’m in an altered mental state atm so I’m not prepared to do in-depth shit right now.

P.edit - lol he hasn’t earned that designation yet. He’s in a “wouldn’t mind a lynch” list right now.
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 87, Raskolnikov wrote:wait a second, why is no one weighing in on beefster
Haven’t seen anything worth weighing in on yet.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 89, Cedrick wrote:
In post 87, Raskolnikov wrote:wait a second, why is no one weighing in on beefster
Hard agree.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What would you guys say if I said I wasn't town?

How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

By the way. I'll be your leader, of course!

OK credit where credit's due, this is hilariously appropriate :lol: - Math
Last edited by Mathdino on Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 90, brassherald wrote:
Hard agree.
This is bad.

Literally in this thread someone referenced optimal Miller play via wiki is to claim post one.
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by brassherald »

So, why do we need to go back into that with Beefster?
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 80, Raskolnikov wrote:wh4t and arch are doing gods work btw but I'm not sure on gamma yet (and pressure doesnt necessarily help me sort him any faster either but I'm also hoping to do it via meta if I can get back up to speed there)
Don't pocket me
In post 82, brassherald wrote:Why would I be a policy lynch? I've never been policy lynched.

Granted, I am selective with my words and free with my votes which has drawn suspicion, but I have gotten better.

Also, have we ever even played together, Archwing?
I've seen you in a few games that I've creeped on, most recently was the large normal that imploded from dunker
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by brassherald »

More on the Beefster issue, I agree that it's not great for him, but do we really need multiple people saying that questioning the claim at this point is dumb?

I don't want to repeat a conversation.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 93, Archwing wrote:This is bad.
Why did the elephant leave the circus? He was tired of working for peanuts.

What is bad about them? What are you seeing from Beefster that I’m not?
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Archwing »

Chronological progression:

Someone claims Miller
People talk about it
Someone refs wiki which states optimal play
Beefster says claiming Miller was bad

And now there is nothing worth weighing in on?

I said I was gonna lie low but fuck sakes.
GTKAS
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

claiming miller first post is standard/expected play for miller so saying maki is odd for doing it is baseless shade (alternatively, he doesn't know about or didn't see it brought up, but that'd also be eeeh as it means he didnt do due diligence)

also pure role focus wrt what he said to me and then talking about maki and nothing else is not a good sign
deranged and incoherent
?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”