Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:00 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2449, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2413, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2402, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2357, Joey_ wrote:@chara the thing is, if gamma’s last red we prevent a night kill everynight
Tinfoil ahoy! Why do you think I'm last red?
Im pretty sure i used “if” as to talk about a hypothetical scenario ;)
In post 2414, Joey_ wrote:Dude gamma calm the fuck down my friend, im actually trying to justify not lynching you today
I don't care if you want to lynch me, but thinking I'm red is pretty tinfoily and I want to know why you don't think my interactions with Dunker disproves that possibility.
Read my read list before assuming stuff
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2418, Joey_ wrote:Also joda and gamma cant both be orange imo
I'm feeling Joda is town cos she definitely seemed to think she had something on me, and it wasn't that sort of over-eager belief that scum have.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Joey_ »

I really don't think you are red gamma, i said so since D2 start. But, i can be wrong and there's a pretty obvious town gain in lynching last red. The odds that you are mafia (high considering elbirn's soft) makes lynching you a good move even tho i don't think you are red. Do you follow me ? I also tried to explain how a "Scum watcher" could explain to be on brass
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2450, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2357, Joey_ wrote:@chara the thing is, if gamma’s last red we prevent a night kill everynight
In post 2414, Joey_ wrote:Dude gamma calm the fuck down my friend, im actually trying to justify not lynching you today
I don't care if you want to lynch me, but thinking I'm red is pretty tinfoily and I want to know why you don't think my interactions with Dunker disproves that possibility.
Your read list doesn't say anything specific about those interactions? It just has the colors.
PEdit: ah okay. So it's just a small potentiality.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2422, brassherald wrote:How would we feel about a Joda leader?
I would be down for that.
<Embrace The Void>

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2453, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2450, Joey_ wrote:
Your read list doesn't say anything specific about those interactions? It just has the colors.
PEdit: ah okay. So it's just a small potentiality.
It does tho, i grayed out the possibility of you being a red in my current read list
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2429, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2423, Chara wrote:somehow about the existence of those. whoops. thanks for quoting them.

ok, so you agree with me that as far as red scum candidates go, Gamma is unlikely.
why are you townreading Shazi?

pedit: oh, right. inventor.

and yes, Joda and Gamma being teamed would be quite the gambit.
Tone + some good posts.
Also beyond what id expect a scum slot would go (about his grand dad too)
Why would his grand dad being sick be reason to townread him? If he's lying that's a pretty horrible thing to lie about.
<Embrace The Void>

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:08 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2068, Joey_ wrote:I think the play is to flip gamma because of the odds that elbirn visited them. We already got 3 scum lynches and its really early in the game, we have the luxury of having still many "mislynches" that can we use effective. Even tho i think Gamma non-team told hard with Red mefias, id still be town to test the slot for the sake of Elbirn's soft

@Brass what do you think?
In post 2254, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2252, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 2251, Joey_ wrote:Why was he sus about creature's wagon?
He first says he'll vote Creature if Dunker became more active. Then, he votes Creature for all of one post. After his unvote, he continues to say Creature is obvscum until Creature came in with a few weak posts. Then it's "I'm not confident in Creature being scum." He then jumps on kind of late.

It just looked like a strong possibility that he knew he had to bus Creature but looked for opportunities to jump off.
I iso'd him again and while i think there's some merits to that, i doubt Gamma would antagonize both his red friends d1
@Gamma
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2456, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2429, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2423, Chara wrote:somehow about the existence of those. whoops. thanks for quoting them.

ok, so you agree with me that as far as red scum candidates go, Gamma is unlikely.
why are you townreading Shazi?

pedit: oh, right. inventor.

and yes, Joda and Gamma being teamed would be quite the gambit.
Tone + some good posts.
Also beyond what id expect a scum slot would go (about his grand dad too)
Why would his grand dad being sick be reason to townread him? If he's lying that's a pretty horrible thing to lie about.
Hm you can't read can you, i never said that Shaz lied about his grand dad, i said that i felt he went about and beyond what i would assume a scum slot would go (being fosed about activity + being genuinely angered) Also this is a minor reason why i townread him
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay so that's what you meant
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2439, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2435, Chara wrote:
In post 2431, Joey_ wrote:My meta on nero so far is 100%, and his pushes are always logically flawed
well that's something to consider. can you talk about the differences between his town and scumplay? would multiball change anything?

pedit: that's ok with me, i should have mentioned in my last post i'm concerned about Joey reading everything properly, but i am very confident he's town.
I sincerely doubt it would changes anything since the meta read has nothing to do with his scumhunting or something like that. Nero as scum is being compliant and a bit of a pussy while when hes town hes a pain in the ass, is very active, antagonistic and pushes his own agenda really hard (while being logically flawed)
Flawed logic is one thing. What about outright lying? Is that something town!Nero does consistently?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2444, Joey_ wrote:@Brass : What do you think about leashing Gamma on your slot ?
In one way it forces mafia to either kill Gamma before you (which would help town) or risk killing you and 1vs1'ing gamma the next day. Regardless, it will confirm Gamma's alignement w/o the need to lynch him today.
Goddamnit I was hoping to wait til tomorrow but if we're planning this sort of thing it needs to be straightened out. I never actually claimed "watcher", and that's not what I'm am: I'm a Jack of all Trades. the flavor involved deals with the multiple resources to be found in siberia. I will not claim what abilities I have but they're pretty strong imo. I do intend to claim each ability as I use it however.
<Embrace The Void>

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Joey_ »

Lying is a subjective concept and it's something that people don't understand correctly (cough robnova cough). Could i say that you lied when you implied that "Shaz wouldn't lie about his grand dad and this is why i townread him" ?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Chara »

...well, there goes my hope scum would kill you. :<
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2461, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2444, Joey_ wrote:@Brass : What do you think about leashing Gamma on your slot ?
In one way it forces mafia to either kill Gamma before you (which would help town) or risk killing you and 1vs1'ing gamma the next day. Regardless, it will confirm Gamma's alignement w/o the need to lynch him today.
Goddamnit I was hoping to wait til tomorrow but if we're planning this sort of thing it needs to be straightened out. I never actually claimed "watcher", and that's not what I'm am: I'm a Jack of all Trades. the flavor involved deals with the multiple resources to be found in siberia. I will not claim what abilities I have but they're pretty strong imo. I do intend to claim each ability as I use it however.
Interesting. So each of your abilities is tied to a ressource ? What was the Watcher ressource, do you know ?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Joey_ »

Chara whats your read on titus ?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Chara »

townread her for her being herself only on. she hasn't done anything memorable since but i definitely wouldn't lynch her any time soon.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2110, Titus wrote:
In post 2104, Kokichi Oma wrote:Titus, what are you even talking about. Nothing you say makes sense.
Well it would if you had any human empathy rather than solely seeking power. It wouldn't surprise me if you and Shaz bussed Creature for power.

Now, I have to go. If you want my trust, stop seeking to control things. I never trust those who want power rather than town interests.
i'd actually dismissed the Titus vs. Kokichi as them clashing seems rather natural. i don't know if i'm as confident in her as i was but she hasn't done anything i would associate with scum Titus.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2466, Chara wrote:townread her for her being herself only on. she hasn't done anything memorable since but i definitely wouldn't lynch her any time soon.
Why wouldn't you want to flip her if she has done nothing of worth recently? Is it because its Titus and you expect her to show up later or it's because you have other priorities ? And if so, who
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Chara »

...are you asking why i don't want to flip players who aren't doing much regardless of my read on them?
she's not in my lynchpool because if i had to guess at her alignment right now, i'd say she's town.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Joey_ »

My issue is that she's really passive and no one seems to care about her slot
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Chara »

Shaziro cares about her slot quite a lot, in having her as one of his top townreads. i know what you mean, though. :> (and would like Shazi to talk about that when he can)
i won't say i can confidently read Titus, but i feel best about Shaziro scum right now. Gamma is annoying because now i'm wondering if he preemptively claimed JoaT to avoid being called out on a lie later, when pretending to be a watcher could actually get him targeted as a very strong PR, which would be good.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Chara »

i might be dismissing too many players. i'm going to see how partners look.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2464, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2461, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Interesting. So each of your abilities is tied to a ressource ? What was the Watcher ressource, do you know ?
There's no actual description of the resources tied to the abilities. It's just flavor at the beginning of my role description. I would figure certain bans would affect my abilities however. I know Alaska is a pretty hot place for crab fishing, do they do that in Siberia as well? If so that ban would likely have an effect on me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2471, Chara wrote:Shaziro cares about her slot quite a lot, in having her as one of his top townreads. i know what you mean, though. :> (and would like Shazi to talk about that when he can)
i won't say i can confidently read Titus, but i feel best about Shaziro scum right now. Gamma is annoying because now i'm wondering if he preemptively claimed JoaT to avoid being called out on a lie later, when pretending to be a watcher could actually get him targeted as a very strong PR, which would be good.
That's exactly why I didn't claim until when I did, because I knew if scum thought me to be a watcher then I could get killed, but making a plan like that required me to state that it wasn't possible to do that. And I didn't ever lie, I just didn't tell the whole truth. all I claimed was a watcher power.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”