Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Varsoon »

You're doing that thing again where you're actively making me not want to play the game.
VOTE: Eldritch

pls die.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:05 am

Post by EldritchAbomination »

Someone's bad with honest feedback

If you aren't familiar with how the game works, I can steongly recommend the Newbie Queue! You'll be able to get some good support from experienved players (who are less blunt than me! :lol: )
Mnahn' hai kadishtu f'nglui grah'n gof'nn. Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh. Ch' n'ghft ngsyha'h hupadgh hafh'drn f'n'gha orr'e mg throd, hafh'drn Azathoth lw'nafh uaaah y-tharanak syha'h f'fm'latgh vulgtm stell'bsna, vulgtlagln f'wgah'n ilyaa uh'eoth R'lyeh naflgnaiih n'ghft.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Varsoon »

Please die.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:20 am

In post 1273, EldritchAbomination wrote:explain how you are an asset to the town, and not just coasting by using bullmanure excuses for not participating.
In post 1274, EldritchAbomination wrote:Unfortunately catering to the whims of a player who is transparently anti town is a waste of my time. <3

<3
Mnahn' hai kadishtu f'nglui grah'n gof'nn. Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh. Ch' n'ghft ngsyha'h hupadgh hafh'drn f'n'gha orr'e mg throd, hafh'drn Azathoth lw'nafh uaaah y-tharanak syha'h f'fm'latgh vulgtm stell'bsna, vulgtlagln f'wgah'n ilyaa uh'eoth R'lyeh naflgnaiih n'ghft.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Aneninen »

10 pages of nothing, I guess, that's what awaits.
In post 1030, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1029, EldritchAbomination wrote:random (very bastard).
I like this now
Wow.
Then I claim Random Vanilla Townie.

Actually, there was that VC in . Something disturbs me: there wasn't a counterwagon. I rarely see Day1 wagons on scum without a counter.

So, I'm back to this:
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Clotilde
In post 1097, EldritchAbomination wrote:who we lynchin tomorrow
In post 1098, Varsoon wrote:you pls
Varsoon is scum. Good to know.
In post 1102, Varsoon wrote:If I've actually gotten anything positive from this experience, it is this:
As inclusive as I try to be with my games, I've learned that I should never allow hydra with more than 2 heads.
That wasn't the first post like this from Varsoon. He's been trying to look busy, to post content, to scumhunt, but most of his posts are empty.
Just tell me something! Why didn't you try to derail your partner's lynch instead?
In post 1112, EldritchAbomination wrote:run through 1

TOWN
EldritchAbomination
Aneninen
Infinite Canine
Varsoon
Vaxkiller

LOYAL VIGS (alignment TBA)
RedFlavor
TheGoldenParadox

DOESN'T MATTER YOU DEAD
Assemblerotws

PEOPLE LEFT
Momrangal
schadd_
Ginngie
mutantdevle
northsidegal
Why are InfiniteCanine and Varsoon are town?
Why is Momrangal scum?
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:42 am

In post 1279, Aneninen wrote:So, I'm back to this:
UNVOTE:
Are you doing this for shitposting purposes?
Like please specifically state exactly why you keep doing this. Is there a game relevant reason or are you just dicking around?
This is a major factor in you being set up for a mislynch so.
In post 1279, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1112, EldritchAbomination wrote:TOWN
Infinite Canine
Varsoon

PEOPLE LEFT
Momrangal
Why are InfiniteCanine and Varsoon are town?
Why is Momrangal scum?
Re: InfiniteCanine: You answered your own question, bucko:
In post 1279, Aneninen wrote:Actually, there was that VC in . Something disturbs me: there wasn't a counterwagon. I rarely see Day1 wagons on scum without a counter.
Re: Varsoon: Presumably because he's doing absolutely nothing to further scum wincon other than make an ass out of himself trying to policy lynch our slot when our content-to-shitpost ratio is actually somehow higher than his. I guess InfiniteCanine flipping scum could implicate Varsoon but we'll get that flip... anytime... now...

Re: Marangal: Why is Marangal town? She does a lot of calling people out on their bullshit and fencesitting our slot but not a lot of scumhunting. The list didn't say she's definitively scum, just that she's in a PoE scumpool. RedFlavor is gonna try to vig her.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:47 am

UNVOTE:
No take backs.

Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

Lynch has already been achieved.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1134, northsidegal wrote:i guess questionable ones would be anen, varsoon and vax, though i can see varsoon as town i guess. fine with the people left being where they are (except for me of course).
Explain?
In post 1143, EldritchAbomination wrote:To literally anyone who plays in the open queue:
What are you talking about?

................. plenty of pages I refuse to read.
Where are the other players?

InfiniteCanine, – this was fascinating (not really). But, you were hammered. Were you scum?
In post 1257, Momrangal wrote:I really like how varsoon is doing nothing but complaining about trolling and super hydra making it hard to play
!!! Haven't I said the same thing?
In post 1280, EldritchAbomination wrote:
UNVOTE:
Are you doing this for shitposting purposes?
Like please specifically state exactly why you keep doing this. Is there a game relevant reason or are you just dicking around?
What are you talking about? There was a hammer ages ago!
In post 1280, EldritchAbomination wrote:Re: Varsoon: Presumably because he's doing absolutely nothing to further scum wincon other than make an ass out of himself trying to policy lynch our slot when our content-to-shitpost ratio is actually somehow higher than his. I guess InfiniteCanine flipping scum could implicate Varsoon but we'll get that flip... anytime... now...
Has he done anything townish so far?
In post 1280, EldritchAbomination wrote:Re: Marangal: Why is Marangal town? She does a lot of calling people out on their bullshit and fencesitting our slot but not a lot of scumhunting. The list didn't say she's definitively scum, just that she's in a PoE scumpool. RedFlavor is gonna try to vig her.
Eg she pointed out the same thing about Varsoon as I did.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:49 am

In post 1280, EldritchAbomination wrote:we'll get that flip... anytime... now...
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Varsoon »

It really throws me for a loop when Anen writes things like that I'm trying to look busy.
I'm really not.
I've hardly engaged with this game at all. Can you point to where I'm 'acting' like I'm scumhunting? Because I literally have not been scumhunting at all this game.

Why are both Eldritch and Anen trying to tie me to hard to Infinite Canine?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Varsoon »

Feels very arbitrary to me.
I don't see the connection.
If anything, it feels like a faked conviction in an InfiniteCanine scumread and trying to draw associative tells where there are none.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1281, EldritchAbomination wrote:
UNVOTE:
No take backs.
Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.
Lynch has already been achieved.
Fffffffffffffffffffffft.
I. Know. There. Was. A. Hammer. And. I. Know. I. Voted. For. Infinite. Canine.

So, since it doesn't matter on Day1 any more, I can make any kind of pigeon poop vote I wish.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Sukeena

Post-edit.
Actually, I may be biased, Varsoon. Your posts are emtpy and mostly about explaining how terrible this game is. However, there are quite a couple of players who have literally done nothing.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Varsoon »

That's a much more accurate assessment of my ISO.

There are players who have done nothing because Eldritch is in this game.
I legitimately hate Eldritch and wish I could get them modkilled or something.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Varsoon »

It'd be cool to be scum, because then I could just kill them if they were town. And if they were scum, well, cool, they'd be on my side, and I wouldn't be so frustrated by their gimmick.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:00 pm

In post 1282, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1143, EldritchAbomination wrote:To literally anyone who plays in the open queue:
What are you talking about?
I can't sign my posts because it was part of the deal. I'm trying to communicate to players in this game who know me and trust my reads.
In post 1282, Aneninen wrote:What are you talking about? There was a hammer ages ago!
You voted Clotilde multiple times. I'm just trying to figure out if it's game relevant.
Like I said, the fact that you kept doing so is a huge part of the reasoning the scumteam is using to lynch you.
Do you not think your wagon is scum motivated?
In post 1282, Aneninen wrote:Has he done anything townish so far?
Other than brazenly not giving a fuck about the game while being an ass about it? (and by the way "ass" is not a swear word, I am literally using the word to mean "donkey")
No not really.
"Townish" doesn't mean "town-indicative" and "scummy" doesn't mean "scum-indicative". Varsoon is scummy, sure, but utter hypocrisy is a towntell.
In post 1282, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1280, EldritchAbomination wrote:Re: Marangal: Why is Marangal town? She does a lot of calling people out on their bullshit and fencesitting our slot but not a lot of scumhunting. The list didn't say she's definitively scum, just that she's in a PoE scumpool. RedFlavor is gonna try to vig her.
Eg she pointed out the same thing about Varsoon as I did.
Yeah, Varsoon is an easy target.

Like jesus it's not that hard to point out that Varsoon has no content yet is shirting on others for having TOO MUCH content. Marangal is LAMISTing by making the low-hanging-fruit points.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:02 pm

In post 1285, Varsoon wrote:Feels very arbitrary to me.
I don't see the connection.
If anything, it feels like a faked conviction in an InfiniteCanine scumread and trying to draw associative tells where there are none.
I mean he's probably gonna flip town, but in the case that NSG, me, AND the other head are all wrong on that, then our view of the gamestate is fundamentally incorrect, and you're probably scum for trying your hardest to counterwagon IC.

Do you think we're scum WITH IC?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I've been trying to get you lynched before IC was ever voted, though.
Why are you calling it a counterwagon?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I don't think IC is scum, but there's not a lot informing that read.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Momrangal »

What is that LAMIST thing you keep saying
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1289, EldritchAbomination wrote:You voted Clotilde multiple times. I'm just trying to figure out if it's game relevant.
No.
UNVOTE:
In post 1289, EldritchAbomination wrote:Like I said, the fact that you kept doing so is a huge part of the reasoning the scumteam is using to lynch you. Do you not think your wagon is scum motivated?
Is there a wagon on me? I haven't even noticed it.
In post 1289, EldritchAbomination wrote:Like jesus it's not that hard to point out that Varsoon has no content yet is shirting on others for having TOO MUCH content. Marangal is LAMISTing by making the low-hanging-fruit points.
Wait-oh.
I'm scumreading Varsoon and so is Marangal. Yet you think I'm town and she's scum. How does that add up?
In post 1291, Varsoon wrote:I've been trying to get you lynched before IC was ever voted, though.
Why are you calling it a counterwagon?
I guess they meant their own wagon.
On the other hand, it's pointless to counter the IC-wagon now.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I governed the wagon

He isn't lynche
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 1294, Aneninen wrote:I'm scumreading Varsoon and so is Marangal. Yet you think I'm town and she's scum. How does that add up?
NM isn't comfy with white knighters and that's what he thinks I'm doing.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:19 pm

In post 1294, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1289, EldritchAbomination wrote:Like I said, the fact that you kept doing so is a huge part of the reasoning the scumteam is using to lynch you. Do you not think your wagon is scum motivated?
Is there a wagon on me? I haven't even noticed it.
Yes, there has been all day. You were one of the top 3 lynch candidates. People were actively canvassing for votes on you. Go check the wagon data I posted.
In post 1294, Aneninen wrote:Wait-oh.
I'm scumreading Varsoon and so is Marangal. Yet you think I'm town and she's scum. How does that add up?
I can't tell if you're being serious.
I think you're town for other reasons, among them being an obvious mislynch candidate.
Go read Marangal's ISO and tell me it looks town motivated. She toedipped into our wagon, then went after Paradox who is mislynch bait in 90% of his games, then resigned to InfiniteCanine after not talking about him all game.

Like, town can be wrong. I don't think your scum style is mudslinging so much as Marangal's is.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:20 pm

In post 1091, EldritchAbomination wrote:
WAGONS(Sort By: Alphabetical Data Type: Simple LSort: On)Note from vote counter. These votes include any vote on or off that impacted said wagon.
Spoiler: Day 1
Aneninen (1)
~
EldritchAbomination (1)
~
EldritchAbomination (1)
~
InfiniteCanine (1)
~
InfiniteCanine (1)
~
mutantdevle (1)
~
mutantdevle (1)
~ ()
northsidegal (1)
~
RedFlavor (1)
~
schadd (1)
~
TheGoldenParadox (1)
~
Vaxkiller (1)
~

Aneninen (2)
~
EldritchAbomination (2)
~
EldritchAbomination (2)
~
EldritchAbomination (2)
~ ()
InfiniteCanine (2)
~
InfiniteCanine (2)
~
mutantdevle (2)
~

Aneninen (3)
~
EldritchAbomination (3)
~
EldritchAbomination (3)
~ ()
InfiniteCanine (3)
~

EldritchAbomination (4)
~
EldritchAbomination (4)
~
InfiniteCanine (4)
~

InfiniteCanine (5)
~

InfiniteCanine (6)
~

InfiniteCanine (7)
~
riposte

also i think it's actually hilarious that marangal thinks not_mafia was actually the author of all those posts
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Also to make things perfectly clear, I'm lukewarm on Varsoon. I just want him to do more because I think he can do more. I'm tagging on varsoon more because I want him to deliver what he's asking others to do.

And it isn't like I'm not trying to engage with him myself

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”