Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2398, Gamma Emerald wrote:It means he was pouring gasoline on a potential koki
lynch
In post 2398, Gamma Emerald wrote:how the fuck do you get "pouring gasoline for his
mislynch
"
:igmeou:

Like, I guess its possible that I'm not really understanding you or something here but I'm not really getting what the point of was then. Like its, the exact same logic as Bujaber but you are saying that you were NOT parroting b/c you worked out the logic on your own. Like, in my mind is fairly suspicious that you were agreeing that Koki should be flipped first and isn't that just kinda talking out of both sides of your mouth?
In post 2403, Gamma Emerald wrote:Like this is such a goddamned lie about my activity it makes me sad you would do such things, you pitiful man. Sure I asked these questions, but I've also been engaging, giving and pushing my reads, and actually participating in the general discussion. That would be plainly evident, but it seems you choose to leave that part out.
holy misrep batman! My post had nothing do do with your level of activity.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2428, brassherald wrote:And no to Nero today, my town read on him has slipped big time.
y?
In post 2478, Almost50 wrote:tldr; there's a theoretical chance Dunker was shot by the Orange teamm but if this is the case then the members of that team need to retire from playing Mafia after this game.
I mean, orange scum could have just misread Dunk.
In post 2478, Almost50 wrote:Care to share with the crowd which of us tunneled Gamma in that game to the point of faking a guilty on him and which wasn't even on his lynch wagon? He WAS scum in that game.
I'm big enough to admit that Gamma flew under my radar.
In post 2482, Shaziro wrote:and being pretty much positive you're a scumfuck who stooped real fucking low and then realized he'd gone too far, which would be why you stepped off. I appreciate that you at least realized when it was time to step off.
Is this about me? B/c my active lurking accusation had 100% nothing to do with activity and everything to do with your content. Scum focusing on setup/mechanics spec in lieu of scumhunting is a thing. I mean sure, town getting sore and bent out of shape when they get scum read is a thing but I think scum getting angry is also a thing so unlike Joey I'm not town reading you for it.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like why can't Gamma just not be red scum that saw Bujaber pushing a koki's alignment=Dunk's alignment and wanted to reinforce that idea?

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2495, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why would he target a scumread? He permantly has to protect that player
if he targets scum he would die. not protect them. targeting scum would serve as a guilty, that's why.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2500, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2398, Gamma Emerald wrote:It means he was pouring gasoline on a potential koki
lynch
In post 2398, Gamma Emerald wrote:how the fuck do you get "pouring gasoline for his
mislynch
"
:igmeou:

Like, I guess its possible that I'm not really understanding you or something here but I'm not really getting what the point of was then. Like its, the exact same logic as Bujaber but you are saying that you were NOT parroting b/c you worked out the logic on your own. Like, in my mind is fairly suspicious that you were agreeing that Koki should be flipped first and isn't that just kinda talking out of both sides of your mouth?
In post 2403, Gamma Emerald wrote:Like this is such a goddamned lie about my activity it makes me sad you would do such things, you pitiful man. Sure I asked these questions, but I've also been engaging, giving and pushing my reads, and actually participating in the general discussion. That would be plainly evident, but it seems you choose to leave that part out.
holy misrep batman! My post had nothing do do with your level of activity.
Okay I guess that's fair to think that if I hadn't explicitly stated Kokichi was a townread? Like if I
was
doing what you dscribed that's completely sealing off the opportunity. The point of 213 was to work through the logic if Kokichi was flipped vs Dunker. I wasn't factoring my own opinions on their alignments in when I made that logic. It's the same thing I tried to go for when I was posting about Elbirn's role and the speculation surrounding it's meaning in my fancy readlist actually. I wanted to show a logic less based on -my own thoughts- and more based on -the general environment- involving the topic.

As for me saying your post was about activity it wasn't about activity fine but you still lied about the fact that I'd been doing much more than ask the mod questions.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2502, Nero Cain wrote:Like why can't Gamma just not be red scum that saw Bujaber pushing a koki's alignment=Dunk's alignment and wanted to reinforce that idea?
...didn't you say I was orange earlier...
As for actually refuting this I'll repeat myself:
Why do I push Dunker like I did if we were scum buddies, especially with Creature already essentially gone?
I wanted to add clapping emoji but they broke the site sooooo
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2504, Gamma Emerald wrote:you still lied about the fact that I'd been doing much more than ask the mod questions.
ummm ok...

like "hey these questions he asked are useless and scummy"=//="gamma is doing nothing but asking stupid useless questions."

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2328, Nero Cain wrote:gamma's questions to the mod are fucking weak. He looks like scum that's trying to look busy and he's still scummy A F for his sheeping Bujabers silly d1 logic. Even if it was a hypothetical. (whatever that fucking means.) It means he was pouring gasoline on a potential koki lynch.

and we are 94 pages in and you have no scumreads?
Okay yeah you're right, but you said I was trying to look busy, in which case why would I need to do that if I'm clearly making other posts? Like if it was just the questions and not much else I'd understand but with what I had been posting it was a pretty weak accusation. I guess that's why I took it as that, was because I thought you were arguing that I was just posting that and not much else.
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ehhhh...its a little nit picky on your part but I guess I could see you go "Nero is accusing me of trying to look busy but I'm super active. FUCK THAT NOISE!" Like maybe accusing you of being
LAMIST
would have been more accurate, idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2505, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2502, Nero Cain wrote:Like why can't Gamma just not be red scum that saw Bujaber pushing a koki's alignment=Dunk's alignment and wanted to reinforce that idea?
...didn't you say I was orange earlier...
As for actually refuting this I'll repeat myself:
Why do I push Dunker like I did if we were scum buddies, especially with Creature already essentially gone?
I wanted to add clapping emoji but they broke the site sooooo
I changed my mind?

scum pushing each other and distancing from each other is a thing. I believe I read something about you interacting with your scumbuds as scum with you refuting and saying that you no longer bus. Can you answer my question now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2499, Nero Cain wrote:Hey Gamma, I have a real quick question: Do you think Dunk flipping scum makes Koki not red scum at the very least?

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2510, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2499, Nero Cain wrote:Hey Gamma, I have a real quick question: Do you think Dunk flipping scum makes Koki not red scum at the very least?
I think it doesn't mean anything? When I made 213 I noted it had both town and scum implications for Kokichi. So I guess no?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2509, Nero Cain wrote:scum pushing each other and distancing from each other is a thing. I believe I read something about you interacting with your scumbuds as scum with you refuting and saying that you no longer bus. Can you answer my question now?
As for this it's marshy I believe who said I interact with my scumbuddies while trying to argue I'm scum, and Ran responded saying I don't hard bus. While I
might
hard bus I don't do it if I don't see good reason to. I didn't have a reason to bus Dunker super-hard. I feel like there were way I could have dealt with his push on me that were less confrontational. In addition I could have also not called his defense of Dunker a scum one if I was buddies with him. As for
why
this is my bussing style I'll just link the game where I bussed way too hard and crippled my team.
<Embrace The Void>

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Joey_ »

@Koki why do you believe there's a chance that Elbirn mightve tried to protect me ? What is the rationale to do so in the same post when heavily softing to visit gamma if creature flips scum ? Even if Elbirn actually wanted to visit me that night, do you think he would have considering his soft is not extremely clear since creature fliped scum ? Its hard to justify believing that i was ever visited there
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Joey_ »

And nero, stop being a twat
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Joey_ »

@A50 talk to me about your chara read ? You seems to have played a lot with her, what do you think?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Resolutions
Spoiler:
DAY 1

[
Ban Luxury
~ Silk]
PASSES

The World Congress will monitor its effects going forward, but angry letters from textile manufacturers and sex workers alike have already started pouring in.
Effect(s) Unknown.

[
Congressional Peace-keeping
~ brassherald]
PASSES

The World Congress sends its peace-keeping forces to
brassherald
's Civilization, a move that is sure to curtail aggression in the region.
brassherald receives Protection Night 1.
Gamestate 2.1
Alive
17/21
Spoiler:
Brassherald
Innocent Child
▓▓▓▓
JoeyKokichi OmaCharaNero Cain
?
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
Kiana KaslanaBujaberGamma EmeraldKlazam
?
?
JOAT
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
ShaziroAction DanPidgeyJodaxq
?
?
Catholic Spreader ?
Self Inventor something
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
Almost50MarshyRanmaruTitus
Taoism Spreader
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓

Dead
4/21
Spoiler:
Elbirn
Weak Permanent BG
▓▓▓▓
Varsoon
Role Cop
▓▓▓▓
CreatureDunkerdoodles
Role Blocker
Pagan Spreader
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓

Spoiler: My reads
Brassherald
Innocent Child
▓▓▓▓
JoeyKokichi OmaNero CainChara
?
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
Kiana KaslanaBujaberGamma EmeraldKlazam
?
?
JOAT
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
ShaziroAction DanPidgeyJodaxq
?
?
Catholic Spreader
Self Inventor something
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
Almost50MarshyRanmaruTitus
Taoism Spreader
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓

Changes :
Added Gamma and Joda's correct claim
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

@Joey Just laying out all options here.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Am online, coming over to this game in a bit.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2480, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2374, Kiana Kaslana wrote:I am so down for lynching Gamma. If he's the remaining scum of a team, then we only have 2 scum left to handle, with one nightkill deducted. That's so good for us, we have so many town remaining. Power Roles at night and Resolutions during the day will weed out the remaining scum.
VOTE: Kiana Kaslana

I am so down for lynching Kiana Kaslana for wanting to lynch a claimed TPR and not even considering he might be what he says he is.

The argument she provides is lame.. "if he is the remaining member of the Red team". What if he isn't?? No, she won't consider that at all.
But he's just a PR, not necessarily Town... What's wrong with lynching scum?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2483, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2375, Kiana Kaslana wrote:It's more likely that he chose a scum target. 3 Kills have to be accounted for. Unless there are 3 scum factions, or a vigilante to worked tonight (unlikely), there cannot account for 3 kills.
Talk to me more. Why is it less likely for a Town Vig to have acted than both scum factions shooting each other? Cuz that's what you're saying. You're saying Elbrin died of his weak role, and a Vig didn't act, so Orange shot Dunker and Red shot Varsoon.
That's correct. I think it's less likely for a Vig to be in the game in the first place, and even if he was, the fact that he tried to shoot N1. This is just purely speculation on my part, I have nothing to back it up. Just a guess.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

I'm fine with Prime Minister of ***** being elected.

I don't think my reads are very good this game so I will be sheeping my townreads.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

But if my reads aren't good this game then my townreads won't be accurate, hmm...

The Kiana paradox.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Odd that ppl have been vocal about my support as runner-up yet aren't being coherent by non-voting (except Chara and pidgey)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2515, Joey_ wrote:@A50 talk to me about your chara read ? You seems to have played a lot with her, what do you think?
Chara's play is 95% Town by now and counting. And yes, I've played a lot "with" them. They're my only regular hydra partner, so we know each other's "thoughts" and stuff mist of the time. That isn't to say one of us can't just fool the other every now and then, but it's less likely to happen, and
we almost never "lie outright" to each other
even if we were of different alignments.

P.S. The underlined stands as of current up to this point. :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”