Mini 1997: The Clownspiracy (Game Over!)

Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Except for Wh4t but he isn't scumreading me as much as trying to get the attention of Princess Kiana
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

d-dearie?
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

FORGOT TO PUT A SPOILER FK
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Anyway Rask give me an update on your reads please
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

I don't really want to tell you my reads.
deranged and incoherent
?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Considering you asked for mine and I gave them to you
It'd be nice if you gave some back
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

It would be, but oh well. What are you going to do about it?
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

boooooo
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

@arch
would you be willing to vote kiana with me?
deranged and incoherent
?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 431, Raskolnikov wrote:It would be, but oh well. What are you going to do about it?
You're so mean ;~:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 419, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 415, Kokichi Oma wrote:Kiana is an okay lynch I guess, but I want Arch flipped.
Why is Kiana an okay lynch?

I'm voting Arch with you, perhaps even before you, do you think we're bussing?
Not before me, I don't believe. And I pointed out some of your posts earlier. If you really townread me as much as you say you do, shouldn't you have seen them before?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 433, Raskolnikov wrote:@arch
Mate, I really do not care if my scumreads vote on me. Weird that you have to make an exaggerated theatric to publically call for your buddy to vote me, that suggests scum do not have daytalk. That makes the game easier for us, I guess.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 435, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 419, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 415, Kokichi Oma wrote:Kiana is an okay lynch I guess, but I want Arch flipped.
Why is Kiana an okay lynch?

I'm voting Arch with you, perhaps even before you, do you think we're bussing?
Not before me, I don't believe. And I pointed out some of your posts earlier. If you really townread me as much as you say you do, shouldn't you have seen them before?
Seen what? Obviously I don't agree with your pointing out of my posts but I believe I was asking you an entirely different question. Do you think we are bussing?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 436, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
Mate, I really do not care if my scumreads vote on me. Weird that you have to make an exaggerated theatric to publically call for your buddy to vote me, that suggests scum do not have daytalk. That makes the game easier for us, I guess.
I'm not your mate, buddy.
deranged and incoherent
?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 438, Raskolnikov wrote:
I'm not your mate, buddy.
I'm not your buddy, mate.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Wh4t »

In post 2, Mathdino wrote:Daytalk is permanently enabled.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:28 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 281, Archwing wrote:
In post 279, StefanB wrote:Archwing: Accepted.

Want to state somethink re last game. Me towards Mulch- you towards Moz, no big difference.
You were nightkilled and I think I looked better because how the next 2 days went.

@Mod: lol
i got nk'd that game, by BuJaber, 'cause i had tunneled him previous to Moz and had him SR'd, and so he killed me out of WIFOM.

But i'm not referencing that game for my town deathtunnel (oops), i referenced it with regards to misrepresentation, cause if you recall I had that blip with the quoting thing where I removed some the quote unintentionally, allegedly altering the meaning of it.

that's the shit i'm trying to correct in my life
I might be a sucker for tone. But this seems genuine and arch's latest posts have been a lot better than his initial posts.

In post 296, Maki Harukawa wrote:Let me settle this for anyone who doesn't get it:
Kokichi (the character) is from a video game who is known for lying and Kokichi (the player) follows that gimmick a lot so his first post was very clearly a lie or him wanting us to think it etc so it was NAI and didn't mean anything.
Arch questioned him on it and Kokichi said "Don't put words in my mouth" when Arch didn't do that at all Arch just called him out on the exact statement Kokichi made so he's lying and it's stupidly annoying
seeing how he turned it serious he can be scummy
Pedit: Sup?
This is the correct interpretation of what happened. Anyone disagreeing is twisting facts or misunderatanding.
In post 343, Wh4t wrote:
In post 340, Archwing wrote:town to scum,

{archwing}
{bujaber, koki, stef}
{cedrick, maki}
{wh4t, gamma, brass, kaito, beef} ****
{kiana, rask}

* = null line. above it are slight townleans, nothing more.
BuJaber bothers me because he seemed to be pandering to Kiana on his entrance e.g. his read on Stefan. It also bothered me that he had me as his only scum lean, yet he voted for Rask (again following Kiana's lead) for something he termed strange. When I pushed him to explain his scum read on me, he talked to me from the perspective he knew I was town. I mean, telling someone that their playstyle is "aggressive" and that it's not the best way to get responses from others is not a valid reason to scumread someone even if accurate. It felt like he was trying quite unnaturally to be reasonable to both me and those reading his posts (,). I find both his intent and approach suspect towards me.

In regards to Arch, he called him too scummy and reasoned that he must but a jester; however when Gamma pointed out that Jesters do not exist in this set-up, he said thanks but neglected to readjust his read of you.

In summary, so far it's all trying to look good and busy without actually doing anything I'd consder towny.

In fact I'm more confident in my BuJaber read than I am of my read on you.

VOTE: BuJaber

Arch what are your thoughts on BuJaber? He looks like a big town read to you.
This is a rediculous case. Why should I vote you when I think Rask is scummier and I still want to sort you?

As for arch at that time I thought he was so scummy he must be jester. When gamma corrected me then by default arch becomes a scumread. Do you expect me to go from jester to townread? I have now read more posts from arch and he's a townread now.

You are guessing who is scum and then trying to inflate your cases against these guesses. I was wrong you're not being overly aggressive. You're making up things just to fit your fictional version of the game state.

I'm trying to look busy? What are you doing then?
And what's wrong with voting for someone that someone else has? I agreed with Kiana that rask is scummy.

VOTE: wh4t

You got your wish. I won't be voting rask day 1. You have leaped above all scumreads.

-koki I don't like your entrance to the game. I don't like that you joke about being scum. That is all I meant and for that I am willing to policy lynch. It could easily be down as scum. If you outright say I'm scum you know people will lynch you so you joke about it or imply it in more vague ways.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:33 pm

Post by Wh4t »

Hi BuJaber,
What are your thoughts on the few posts proceeding yours? - -

Specifically what do you think of Kiana accusing Rask of being "theatrical" when he was asking for support for his wagon on her, which then lead her to "assume" that the scum team didn't have daychat?

Do you believe it was a genuine town tell in that scum should know if there is daychat or not? Could it be fabricated?

Next, what do you make of her not responding to my correction?
If she doesn't readjust her read on Rask and, admit the improbability that Arch and Rask are a scumteam based on her providing evidence that they aren't likely communicating via daychat, would you find that scummy?

Let me know if you would appreciate a response to your post, I see it as a waste of time at this point but I'll be happy to if it matters to others.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:47 pm

Post by StefanB »

In post 134, Archwing wrote:i got a n0 flavor cop on him. he's pennywise.
Since we are at the moment at admiting stuff that we didn't get and I thing this is at last a slight towntell for Archwing.
1. 13 town roles were written.
2. 3 of the roles were randomised to be mafia. Any necessary changes were made to fit their new alignments (for example, no Mafia Innocent Child).
3. Any necessary tweaks were made to balance the two sides.
4. Mafia were given their original town role PMs as safeclaims.
5. The 13 role PMs were randomly distributed to the 13 players.
I did only realise that today. So evil clowns like Pennywise or the Joker can easily be town.
Sorry that makes my question why Miller to Maki completly usless. :oops:
I think that is even less likly fake than Wh4ts 2 scum. (Probably true but was in one post were he corrected his mistake)
I don't give that much about Kianas 436. That one could be easily fake.

I give you there is no garanty that scum would know the one posted above, but imho likly.

Archwing: You had BuJaber as if I understand your list correctly as one/your biggest townread. Why?
Funny think is I wanted to ask Wh4t the same question in reverse, but I allready got an answer.
I give you that I had a certain theory but Kianas 436 destroyed that one.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:10 am

Post by StefanB »

In post 363, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 349, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 222, Archwing wrote:Koki does this every game. I was reaction testing other people to see who would jump on it with me. No one did.
I think this is a cover up
In post 350, Kokichi Oma wrote:Actually, it definitely is because the game I played with Arch in the past, I didn't do that. I think he's copying what brass said earlier.
Can people comment on this? Think I caught Arch in a lie. Unless he can show me another game we were in together that I don't remember?
Kokichi: This is to much for people to check. If you belive that people should check if someone lied, please be specific and make it easy to check.

What I don't like about Kokichi: His question (which you can discripe what you want, I don't think it helps if we have another war to try to determine how it should be defined) was fishing for a reaction.
He got one and his whole game is centered around it. (One point re Maki and one read withstanding)

I also don't like this from him:
Also Maki, if you think I'm a shit player, why are you saying it's scummy for what I'm doing? Is that out of them realm for someone who plays like "shit"?
A bad player can of course be scum. (I remember some players who even said some VI are extremly easy to read, not implying that Koichi is a VI)
This is not bad player or scum.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:28 am

Post by Cedrick »

Two peanuts were walking down the street. One was assaulted.

v/la through Monday
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:51 am

Post by Kaito Momota »

In post 294, Maki Harukawa wrote:
Kaito StefanB

Kiana Kaslana Gamma Emerald

Wh4t Cedrick

Archwing BuJaber Raskolnikov

Beefstar Kokichi Oma

brassherald
huh

(I'll look through the full game tomorrow)
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:25 am

Post by StefanB »

In post 397, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 215, StefanB wrote:Ras Has 33 post, content:
i think it's best to ignore the claim for now, vote was rvs
at last for the first 12 votes, am I missing something?
I figured out why this game feels a little weird. Usually there's both scumhunting and townhunting/cohesion, but here it's like all scumhunting.
That is somethink else that I found interesting, how much do people activly townhunt in this game on the first 24 hours, for me that is the moment when my reads are very smal.

Okay there are some reads, but for this many posts there is very little substance.

VOTE: Raskolnikov

Can be that I am chancing my mind when I am true with every player.
Townpoints for this good vote, but
In post 217, StefanB wrote:Actually
Unvote
:

I don't know how I feel about Beefster pushing it and Archwing following.
It was removed within two posts. Nothing could have possibly happened within these two posts, so not only the townpoints have been rescinded, but there is also a penalty. The vote almost feels like a scam to earn townpoints but actually wanting to vote correct scum Raskol. So, in total this gained some scumpoints.
Not quite what happened. I was catching up and looked at people in ISO. Should be obvious, I you check my post. It should also be obvious that I started at reverse alphabetic order and got from there at the beginning. I did leave a few players with a lot of posts for later (I don't remember if Kiana was the only one) and in the end got more random.

I voted Ras after ISOing him and than realised what was happening on the waggon.

Are you even paying attention to what one of your scumreads is doing.
In post 398, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 246, StefanB wrote: Cedric and Kiana (will have to be very careful not to confusse all the players with Anime-names, sorry If I do): Both are still on my list for closer inspection, I am not sure what to make of them.
How is Cedric an anime name? It's a very common western name, please do not give excuses as to why you may not want to form a read on the towniest player on my list. Kiana isn't a common name but it isn't necessarily an anime/Japanese name either. I mean, in my case it is, but it's the same situation as Naomi, which happens to be a common African American name as well.

I find it difficult to believe you cannot come to a conclusion to, in my perspective, the exact two towniest people in the game. Scumpoints.

I thought, wh4t was your biggest townread?

The animenames I meaned were Kiana, Maki, Kaito and Kokichi. Yes I was unclear that that with the names did only aply to Kiana. And with confuse I meaned that I was at that state of game afraid I would type the wrong name.
And why I wasn't giving out reads here: Bras question was for me at a bad time. I was analysing all players, and there were some I didn't got to do in full detail at this point.
There were Cedric, Kiana and BuJaber .
I knew that Cedric and Kiana would take some time and I didn't want to be so mean to let a player waiting so long.
So I first did answer Bras than takeld the last 3 players. (okay first I answered a point that got on my nerves)
Should be obvios by the way, If you were paying attention.
We can criticise my order, yes.
By the way since you seemed to miss it, the post addresing you and Cedric. (yes I was doing the last 2 in one post was 258 Iso 15)
Are you even trying to analise the circumstances of posts or are you nitpicking only those thinks that fit your pointsystem.
In post 401, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 251, StefanB wrote:And the rolefishing:
I didn't rolefish!!!!!!!!

I asked if the claim was real or a joke. (We were in RVS and I don't know the players involved)
I asked for a name with the claim and if there was a reason why this person is a miller.

I have only very old meta on millers. My main meta is unfortunatly tigereaten. And if I remember correctly as a miller I was grilled more than once about the last point. (It was a soccer-Upick and I chose a German player, but the mods were fans of England)
I thought those question as standard. I see now that my plan is outdated in that fashion.

Then I asked why Maki did not remember the name of her role.

Can any of you who are stating I was rolefishing how any of this was going after the role? What is the reason for a potential mafia-me to do that?
What is the reason for a potential mafia to learn a townie's role? Hmm, I wonder. Maybe so that it will give you information and know whether Maki is a threat to shoot tonight or not.
Okay really angry now. Did you even
read
the post you quoted?
How could my question give me that info. I try to make it clear again.
1. Is this claim real or a joke?
2. What is your rolename?
(Btw I still stand that those questions are standard)
3. Why are a miller? (anyone reading my post 443 should get a slight idea, why the question was stupid but also why I asked it)
4. Why don't you remember your rolename?

Now Kiana will probably continue to call it rolefishing. But how I could get the information she states I was after by asking that questions will probably a riddle for eternity.
Second Kiana posting coming soon.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:29 am

Post by StefanB »

This is not the second post.
But since the acusation should be clear from the last post, and I will only make it clearer in the next one:

VOTE: Kiana Kaslana
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:30 am

Post by brassherald »

Maki, are you actually scum hunting? You vote me solely because you think I ask useless questions, you've not provided one reason for any reads. It's like math class, you've got to show your work here, not just spam with stupid pictures and say "Trust me, I can read people." Plus the fact that Kaito is green with just three posts at that point is dumb, no matter how much you claim you can read your anime buddy.

Wh4t is looking for associations but I don't ever really follow them to anything useful, personally, otherwise, I like that he is being public about his thoughts.

Raskinlov, with how much weight you put on Beefster's response to your first post, I would still like you to explain why you made the original post in the first place. I also am more inclined to move into a town block because tunnelling seems like a super towny thing to do.

Cedrick's play has dropped a little bit, I haven't seen attempts to game solve so much since my last post, just theory discussion and responses.

I don't necessarily agree with StefanB's judgments, but he's hunting for sure, I like that.

BuJaber's 8 posts are pretty good in general. Not enough for me to put him in a town block yet, since there isn't enough content, but I'm not ready to think he's scum.

Kiana, I would love more reasoning for scum points and town points, but, in general other than StefanB, I think she's got pretty decent reads and is thinking about things.

Kokichi and I agree on something? It's strange, and I am just not sure on this one, gut says something is up because we are actually agreeing.

Beefster is not great so far, I do kind of understand why Raskinlov is tunnelling him, he seems super fake with his last post basically saying that he's seeing too much scummy behavior and then most are null.

Gamma is not doing that thing I see him do where he starts from the beginning of where he last left off and does things like ask questions or make comments. It's concerning.

Archwing has made a read list, which I personally think are stupid. And I will update my previous statement of him being however many posts in and doing no scumhunting to He's now 45 posts in and he has no scum hunting, has a few reaction tests, and now a read list without reasons.

I like where my vote is right now.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”