Mini 1997: The Clownspiracy (Game Over!)

StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:06 am

Post by StefanB »

By the way the Kianasystem is somethink that from a quick look through her finished games is new.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:36 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 457, Beefster wrote:
In post 433, Raskolnikov wrote:@arch
would you be willing to vote kiana with me?
wat

Why are you rallying for someone who is voting you to sheep you?
I'd like to see where arch stands on me vs kiana since we're his two biggest scumreads.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:45 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

@Kiana make a post/case summarizing your scumreads. You'll say "why would I listen to you" but town!you should have motivation if you want others to actually follow with you if you really believe everything you say.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Maki is kind of voting vanity, I thought she'd engage more with kiana about what she's doing given their relationship.
deranged and incoherent
?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 477, Raskolnikov wrote:@Kiana make a post/case summarizing your scumreads. You'll say "why would I listen to you" but town!you should have motivation if you want others to actually follow with you if you really believe everything you say.
I've already summarized my scumreads. They're pretty clear who anyone who reads my posts. Stop making me do busywork, you're close enough to the noose as is without having yourself trying to change my read on you.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

I am liking StefanB's most recent posts. He might not be scum after all. He is doing much better than the other two scumreads so there is a very good comparison too.

Stefan I want to know how you are reading other players instead of always focusing on me.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

No, your ISO doesn't make much of a distinction between technicalities and major things wrt how they factor into a read.
deranged and incoherent
?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:15 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Having anyone have anything more substantiative than what you try to downplay as "technicalities" at Day 1 Page 20 is disingenuous.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

You can have one read, with major and minor components to that read. Saying that doesn't downplay anything, that's how reads things work. Your ISO doesn't make a distinction with how all the scattered statements piece together, so I'm asking for case/summary. Even if you think I'm scum, you should accept that it's how you'd get other people to see where you are coming from and convince them.
deranged and incoherent
?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:24 am

Post by BuJaber »

I like kiana's system. Makes it very clear where she stands and how her reads change throughtout the game.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:28 am

Post by StefanB »

In post 480, Kiana Kaslana wrote:I am liking StefanB's most recent posts. He might not be scum after all. He is doing much better than the other two scumreads so there is a very good comparison too.

Stefan I want to know how you are reading other players instead of always focusing on me.
Read my posts. Did I focus on you today, yes. Always is false. I have given posts directed at other players. I don't do a were do you stand completly ever day.

Have I given a read on everyone, no there are players I haven't given a read one, some of them I haven't got a read one.
If someone has a good idea how to engage Kaito for example I am all ears.

Pre-edit: Bu-Jaber the system makes it clear where she stands, okay. This is a plus.
I have stated the minus. The question is does it produce good content?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:38 am

Post by BuJaber »

But she's producing content. Anything she comes across she thinks is townie she's giving townpoints for anything she thinks is scummy she gives scumpoints for. I don't get what you don't like about it.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:48 am

Post by StefanB »

BuJaber:
Looked at you once more.

What I found strange is the following:
Miller claim probably just means miller. Likely town but anyway millers don't survive till end game. We vig or lynch before lylo. Considering mod gave out fakeclaims I don't think anybody will be counterclaimed. That defeats the purpose.
Shows him quite informed, in the same post were he speculates about Jesters
Raska going off on beef for his Ronald McDonald comment seems strange. You made a post that makes anyone who doesn't live in a jungle think about mcdonald's.. why is it scummy for him to mention it? So what if you are ronald? How would that tell us your role/alignment?
This was the reason for the vote on Raska, can you make this a bit more clearer, what your point was for your first vote, since exept correcting your votingmistake.

Also other from your iso:
Gamma seems a little too quiet. Do you have experience playing with him?
Why do you think Gamma is quiet?

About the content that Kianas system gives(BuJabers last post) I quote myself:
1. The main-foundation is RVS based.
2. It confirms reads rather than questions them and when they are from the RVS...
3. One think wrong and everythink goes boom. (Just play the game, what If scumread X is town, what would that mean for the other reads.
4. Its an exelent tool to make people do what Kiana wants (Okay I wanted to write bully first but that is to strong), aka vote for the people she finds scummy, to get townpoints.
5. It is completly reaction not proactive.
Thinks that it does ignore: CONTENT, other opinions, bussing, reads beeing wrong, the whole game?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Can we vote brass yet and why aren't people voting him? As I've pointed out asking useless questions not really doing much at all coasting along while all the loud voices take up the thread I would love some pressure on that guy.

Kiana your system is quite bad it's just better for you to say "I dislike post ___ for (reason here)" It's easier to show a thought process and what you're thinking then just doing a point system for towny and scummy posts it feels robotic imo.
If that's what you want go ahead but I think the other way would be better ye? :giggle:
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 396, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Hi, I am back.
In post 286, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: kiana

Was going to wait for response first but I have mixed feelings on arch wagon.
Feels like overexaggerating reads and really trying to get hard judgments where it doesn't feel realistic. There is some complexity to her credit but I'm not feeling it as genuine.
In post 394, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: Kiana
Wow, my scumread is voting me. Congratulations, your scumpoints have been doubled. It proves that I'm right on the mark.
Really classy. OMGUS reading.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Archwing »

hey long day at work. about have dinner and then i'll catch up the last 4-5 pages then i'll respond... saw a few questions for me
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 405, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 265, brassherald wrote:Arch has 34 posts, I see a few "reaction tests" and no scum hunting.

VOTE: Arch
Townpoints to brassherald for this good vote.
In post 406, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 336, Wh4t wrote:Sorry buddy.

VOTE: Archwing
I would usually give townpoints for this good vote, but there is a maximum cap on these. Since Wh4t already hit the cap, it can't go higher from this small gesture. But, a pat on the back for you.
this is obviously biased, since i'm the target in question, but holy fuck this shit is bad. I really wish I rolled vig so i could just shoot you.
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 407, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 343, Wh4t wrote:
In post 340, Archwing wrote:town to scum,

{archwing}
{bujaber, koki, stef}
{cedrick, maki}
{wh4t, gamma, brass, kaito, beef} ****
{kiana, rask}

* = null line. above it are slight townleans, nothing more.
BuJaber bothers me because he seemed to be pandering to Kiana on his entrance e.g. his read on Stefan. It also bothered me that he had me as his only scum lean, yet he voted for Rask (again following Kiana's lead) for something he termed strange. When I pushed him to explain his scum read on me, he talked to me from the perspective he knew I was town. I mean, telling someone that their playstyle is "aggressive" and that it's not the best way to get responses from others is not a valid reason to scumread someone even if accurate. It felt like he was trying quite unnaturally to be reasonable to both me and those reading his posts (,). I find both his intent and approach suspect towards me.

In regards to Arch, he called him too scummy and reasoned that he must but a jester; however when Gamma pointed out that Jesters do not exist in this set-up, he said thanks but neglected to readjust his read of you.

In summary, so far it's all trying to look good and busy without actually doing anything I'd consder towny.

In fact I'm more confident in my BuJaber read than I am of my read on you.

VOTE: BuJaber

Arch what are your thoughts on BuJaber? He looks like a big town read to you.
Pat on the back rescinded for this vote. Why are you scumreading Bujaber? He has townpoints. I don't agree that following my reads is bad, when the fact is that my reads are good. This optimal to play to wincon.
In post 408, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 347, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 207, Archwing wrote:don't really like kiana's intro, but probtown
...??What?
Good catch. Archwing calls me "probtown" but then in that nonsensical reads list he puts me as scum. Obviously, I've caught Archwing too, so he has no choice but to scumread me. Townpoints to Kokichi, massive scumpoints to Archwing.
notice when these posts were made? i said you were prob town.
then, like 150 posts later (which implies a passing of time, in which an opinion or read could change)
i know that might be hard to understand, but consider giving it "progression points" if that helps
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 414, Kokichi Oma wrote:Today ends in an Arch lynch.
that only benefits you if you're scum.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 415, Kokichi Oma wrote:Kiana is an okay lynch I guess, but I want Arch flipped.
if you wanna know who I am, you can find it between pages 1 and 15.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 424, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 422, Maki Harukawa wrote:Can't tell if I can't see why Kiana is scum out of bias or I really can't see it.
Can someone explain to me why she's scum danke.
Only scum are scumreading me dearie~
it's ALMOST as if you're omgusing the people who scum read you..
GTKAS
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

tfw Kiana is obviously pushing an agenda
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Archwing »

yes, i would be willing to. but at this time, i'm not interested in moving my vote atm.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 440, Wh4t wrote:
In post 436, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
Mate, I really do not care if my scumreads vote on me. Weird that you have to make an exaggerated theatric to publically call for your buddy to vote me, that suggests scum do not have daytalk. That makes the game easier for us, I guess.
In post 2, Mathdino wrote:Daytalk is permanently enabled.
yeah this is a good post.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 444, StefanB wrote:Kokichi: This is to much for people to check. If you belive that people should check if someone lied, please be specific and make it easy to check.
yeah gotta disagree here stef. I think koki asked a pretty reasonable question there.
GTKAS

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”