pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:27 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Sorry, the Innocent Child confirmation is real or part of this Pregame gimmick?? If it's true, were in for the ride of our lives!

It is modconfirmed real.
Last edited by TheGoldenParadox on Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:46 am

Post by pinturicchio »

So, Korina is the IC... This will be a loooooooooooooooong D1, I guarantee it
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:19 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 63, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:why do we have such long pre-game?
I think we were just waiting for the 11 confirmed players. You are the 11, so game should start soon?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:11 am

Post by pinturicchio »

VOTE: Fredrick A Campbell for having alt activation problems
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:17 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 187, LaserGuy wrote:This game has only been going on for barely 24 hours and I'm already seriously tempted to replace out.
Same. I don't wanna be rude, I really find Kor a funny fella, and I like that TGP wants to interact with us, that's great, but I think it has been a tad too much. I mean come on, we are on page 8, 9? We are 13 players, even one of them has not posted (Ugly Duck iirc). I won't be able to follow this thread if it keeps going like this
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:59 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 196, UglyDuck wrote:
In post 191, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 187, LaserGuy wrote:This game has only been going on for barely 24 hours and I'm already seriously tempted to replace out.
Same. I don't wanna be rude, I really find Kor a funny fella, and I like that TGP wants to interact with us, that's great, but I think it has been a tad too much. I mean come on, we are on page 8, 9? We are 13 players, even one of them has not posted (Ugly Duck iirc). I won't be able to follow this thread if it keeps going like this
i have posted, but in fairness only once (maybe twice)
Oh, sorry, didn't notice you! Is Fredrick Campell the one who hasn't posted
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:52 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Hey TGP, never said you were a bad mod, relax lol. I said I would have problems following the game if the pace of the game keeps going like this, but that's my problem, not yours! Same to you, @Kor, I really think you're funny, you know it. So you be you, I'll try my best to keep up.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 203, Hoopla wrote:Literally have stopped reading Generic Hydra's posts. Please shut up.

As for JJD wanting masons to claim - it's obviously a bad idea. There's no way scum can fakeclaim masons in this setup, they'll get caught once we massclaim later in the game. Then we out confirmed innocents for no reason, and if there's a Doc, they now have 3 innos to protect instead of 1, making it less likely for a Doc to be accurate.

Having said all that, I think he's slightly town-ish for suggesting it. Scum are rarely brazen enough to blatantly rolefish - he's more likely misguided town.
Could you explain the massclaim part? This is my first game with this setup; if every member of the town tells the true, scum could still fakeclaim something remaining, right?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 207, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Finally. I thank Golden Paradox for the help. I just finished reading the game thread eight hours ago, but there are new posts. I'll post some game-related content within twelve hours. Sorry everyone. Lo siento.
Perdonado
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 217, Hoopla wrote:
In post 216, Sesq wrote:what do you mean
I'll cut to the chase. Stop wasting your precious vote on the confirmed town slot, no matter how right it feels, and team up with ol' Hoopla and jump on the gamma wagon. Or I don't mind switching to milo.

Lets get this game going.
I already like you, birthday cake.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 251, Generic Hydra wrote:Actually, scum would want a toxic player around. It creates a smokescreen for them to hide behind. Those who wanted me to stay are scum. Those who wanted me out/to change my playstyle are town.
Una and Nyeo are prime examples.
-Kor
Oh my god if you are saying the truth and didn't make an IRL tantrum, you really really pulled it off
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 230, Kop wrote:Sorry, been busy with work and been no where near a computer. Hate doing this from a phone. Reading back.
In post 236, Kop wrote:
In post 181, Myloninja13 wrote:Hey, sorry, homework and going out got in the way.

Generic Hydra lol. This is going to be fun.

For now I'll VOTE: Judge Joseph Dredd because I'm not sure how a masons claim would help town in really any way aside from eliminating a few smaller options in the set-up.
VOTE: Myloninja13

Are you seriously scum reading him for that?!
Are you seriously just gonna say that about the game after saying you would read the thread? You jump on a wagon with some momentum in it just because he has a bad scumread? Having bad reads is NAI; jumping on a shit wagon while not giving any content isn't.
VOTE: Kop
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 259, Ok Nyeo wrote:
In post 251, Generic Hydra wrote:Actually, scum would want a toxic player around. It creates a smokescreen for them to hide behind. Those who wanted me to stay are scum. Those who wanted me out/to change my playstyle are town.
-Kor
Scum could also do that to get towncred. I saw it a lot of times.
Two things:
1. Your join date is from 7 days ago; are you an alt or something? Because if you're new, where have you seen scum doing that?
2. Could you link me an example of scum doing that? Because I've never seen something like that.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Also, you say you have seen it "a lot of times"; that seems like an exaggeration to get the scumread from Kor out of your ass. I already had a bad feeling about your "troll" behavior, trying to look like a town who doesn't care to call the attention of the rest.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:15 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 280, Generic Hydra wrote:
In post 260, pinturicchio wrote:
-Kor
Two things:
1. Your join date is from 7 days ago; are you an alt or something? Because if you're new, where have you seen scum doing that?
2. Could you link me an example of scum doing that? Because I've never seen something like that.
We’re two different players that go to the same school and decided to do a hydra, kor has more experience than I do but that certainly doesn’t mean I’m a “noob” I also played on a different website so the phase times are different to me. Either way I trust my teammate when he does this kinda crazy stuff cause I’m a much more passive poster.
-n33dl3
I was talking to Nyeo, and I'm still waiting for his answers. The more time he takes to reply, the more I think he's scum
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:29 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 260, pinturicchio wrote:
-Kor
Two things:
@Nyeo are you going to answer this, or do I have to vote you to get your attention?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:19 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 320, LaserGuy wrote: Ok Nyeo's content is so weird I don't know what to do with a lot of it. A lot of it feels so unself-conscious that I have a hard time believing it could come from scum, e.g. , , , . Some definitely scummy stuff... Voting patterns are all over the place. String of naked votes, including a self-vote. Is deliberately being evasive. Yeah, I don't even know what to do with this slot. If this setup allowed for a jester, I'd say jester.
No jester, but I believe he could be our beloved Serial Killer. Not looking town enough to get nkilled by scum, "trolling" to make us believe he's just "too scummy to be scum". I don't think we should lynch him today by this possibility, and let the scumteam to decide if they want to kill him as a Serial Killer is more of a threat for them than for town.

Of course, this is a long shot, and Ok Nyeo not dying on N1 doesn't mean he is not the SK or he is scum, as there is a lot of WIFOM in there. But for now, we should lynch someone else instead of Nyeo just for this possibility.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:51 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Confirmed: birthday cake is fun
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:11 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Mr. Cake, I was writting the exact same thing, but without the in depth statistics. In a game were nobody knows in which setup we're in, claiming a PR is completely recomended for scum; nobody, even the PRs, would say anything. BUT, if that claimed PR doesn't die at Night, that would be suspicious enough to come back to him, so claiming VT could indeed be a better choice for scum, as if they don't die at Night, they could state that maybe the scumteam tried to kill a PR or the Serial Killer.

The way that Kop made his claim makes me think the latter more than the former, so my vote is staying right were it is for now.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Hey, I still think Kop is scum, but Sesq jumping on the wagon without even saying that Kop is back to L-1? Me no likey.
VOTE: Sesq
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:11 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 346, Hoopla wrote:
In post 344, pinturicchio wrote:Hey, I still think Kop is scum, but Sesq jumping on the wagon without even saying that Kop is back to L-1? Me no likey.
VOTE: Sesq
So, do you think Sesq is more likely to be scum than Kop?
Three options:
1. They are scumpartners and he wants to be on the wagon in case Kop eventually gets lynched, which is plausible.
2. Sesq is scum and Kop isn't, and Sesq saw that the wagon could lose momentum.
3. Sesq is town and thinks Kop is scum.

As I still think Kop is scum, I'm inclined to 1, but I do believe that Kop's wagon got a lot of momentum in a very short time, so it could perfectly have some scums pushing it. I don't believe Sesq being town motivated, as he could have voted for Kop before.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:44 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Not scummy at all; they're talking about Doc strats, not about outing him/her or something like that. I'll wait for the info you can provide. For now, I'm more confident on Sesq's wagon than in Kop's wagon. I don't want to anticipate too much, but if Sesq flips scum, we should analyze Kop's wagon as we would know it was scum motivated.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:05 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 394, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why is Sesq being wagoned again
like I believe Sesq is serious lynchbait
Why "again"? I believe the wagon started and hasn't stopped.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Welp, game will be stagnated if we keep waiting for Sesq, he hasn't been around for a long time and we should talk about something else while he comes back. Sesq can't be scum alone, ya know? Who else hasn't been posting since this wagon? Who isn't in this wagon, and why? If Sesq is town, who is the scum in this wagon? Let's talk about it.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 386, UglyDuck wrote:i apologize for my absence - i had a hell of a week at work pop up. Tomorrow morning (10 hours from now) i will post a re read.
As of a quick glance i find the doctoring conversation skummy and i do not like the current wagon. Very brief re read, more tomorrow.
Longest 10 hours I've seen in my life. Where's your re read post? Are you going to say something about Sesq wagon or you don't want to compromise that much?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 394, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why is Sesq being wagoned again
like I believe Sesq is serious lynchbait
Explain
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 382, Hoopla wrote:As an aside, Gamma's obliviousness seems quite town there, especially if I'm wrong about either Sesq's or Kop's alignment. Scum would know I was joking and be more likely to play along with ol' Hoopla if I was indeed incorrect about those votes. So, if Kop is scum or Sesq is town, then Gamma = town.

I didn't even do that as a reaction test, but somehow I have got a read out of it. What a truly gifted player I am. :shifty:
The thing is, if Sesq is scum, maybe Gamma freaked out and felt he needed to explictly say that your post was a joke, when it was pretty obvious. Inconsciently defending his partner? Haaaaah even I don't believe what I'm saying, but the tinfoil hat is a way of life.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Lol sorry, unintentional
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Wait, how did you do that? Did you erase an earlier post?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 279, Iconeum wrote:Back on monday
So are you playing or...?

-- Icon is not playing in this game, he posted in the wrong thread.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 405, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 279, Iconeum wrote:Back on monday
So are you playing or...?
Lol, he isn't, wtf is that post doing in here. Sorry, ignore this.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #31) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

I don't want to believe this game is that easy. This has been the worst hammer in the history of hammers, maybe ever. But there is a lot of "what ifs" we should analyze before finishing this day so quickly.

@Gamma, why did you not vote JJD on your first vote, but after the wagon started you voted for him? Looks like you wanted to be a "secondary character" on the next lynch. Also, "100% scum was on that wagon" when you weren't on that wagon is putting yourself in a really nice position, huh?

@Fredrick, you jumped on Kop's wagon, when you saw his wagon was finished with his claim you jumped on Sesq wagon without any explanation, and now you are the first to throw the rock to the OBVIOUS vote. Bae what is you doing?

There's something off about Uglyduck and Myloninja, too. If JJD flipped scum, I would be veeeeery suspicious about those two.

Let's talk more, town doesn't win without talking
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Actually JJD, when there's a possibility that there are not 1 but 2 vigilantes in this game, it's important to have some claims so the don't accidentally kill a PR; that's why claiming VT it's not optimal in this kind of setup.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Vig and SK shots could have been blocked, you know...
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 435, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:By lynching the vt claim you are forcing the scum to fake claim a OR rather than just go for the safest refuge in a vt claim. If scum claim PRs they're either countered on the spot or left for later flips to expose them.
This is also not true in this setup. PRs can't counter on the spot, and later flips could be too late.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #35) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

What I really don't get is that JJD said on this hammer post that "you can blame me for this" and now that he's getting blamed he's being so aggresive with his defense
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 445, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 438, pinturicchio wrote:Vig and SK shots could have been blocked, you know...
Why is this relevant?
Read the thread? #432 to be precise
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Perfect.
VOTE: Fredrick
I fucking knew it. FoS Uglyduck and Mylo
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Are you guys serious? A fakeclaim being on L-2? If he's fakeclaiming he's dead on D3, let me believe he's not that stupid
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 454, UglyDuck wrote:
In post 451, pinturicchio wrote:Perfect.
I fucking knew it. FoS Uglyduck and Mylo
in my limited experience with you.. you strike me as too good of a player to so openly buy into this.
Uh, thanks, I guess? Hahahaha I'm too far of being a good player in this site.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 457, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 455, pinturicchio wrote:Are you guys serious? A fakeclaim being on L-2? If he's fakeclaiming he's dead on D3, let me believe he's not that stupid
That's part of why I feel like it could be fake, it was claimed under pressure, in addition to his play not exactly being what I'd expect from a cop.
Dude, he will be conf!scum next day. Better lynching a conf!scum on D3 than gambiting if he's fakeclaiming or not. What are you gonna do if Fredrick comes and ccs? We lynch JJD and Fredrick tomorrow if JJD flips cop? It would be exactly the same.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #41) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 459, Gamma Emerald wrote:Does a cc even matter if it's not the person guiltied? Can't there be two cops?
What I'm saying is that fakeclaiming from JJD is plain stupid, I don't believe he is because he would have at least one partner who would have told him not to do that. Waiting for Fredrick to come here and say "hey, I'm ccing JJD, I'm *random PR* and bla bla bla" is useless, they are both compromised. Even if Fredrick is saying the truth, JJD would be lynched tomorrow no matter what.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #42) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Ooooooooh wait I'm fucking dumb UNVOTE: Fredrick[/vote]
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #43) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Lol can't even unvote UNVOTE: Fredrick
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #44) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Ok, new strategy: assuming there's no doctors because the IC died, claiming cop is getting nightkilled no matter what. We lynch JJD; if he's telling the truth, we will lose a VT or PR on the nightkill and we lynch Fredrick tomorrow. If he's lying, good for us, right? Or you guys are unvoting JJD because there's a better way to do this?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:11 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Can we talk about the N1 kill? Is it optimal to kill the IC instead of trying to kill a PR? Maybe Generic Hydra was having good reads...? The game is stagnating on this Fred vs JJD because it's absolutely clear there's a scum in there and scum doesn't want to participate on this now that a teammate is involved. Let's create more content with more people, speculations of who could be Fred's (or JJD's) partners, possibility of a SK being in this game and being blocked, etc etc
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:19 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Dammit I was sure I saw a post on early game where someone said (referring to Generic Hydra) "you will not get NK unless they are too annoyed" or something like that. I looked it up... And it was Sesq who said it lol
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:08 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 527, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Frederick Campbell
Unvote please, he will self hammer if there's no chance of redeeming. We NEED more content
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:19 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 535, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 534, pinturicchio wrote:
Unvote please, he will self hammer if there's no chance of redeeming. We NEED more content
I would have self hammered much earlier if I wanted to.
You JUST came here and said you are a VT, so no, you wouldn't self hammered without even saying "JJD" is lying.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:26 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 540, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 539, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 535, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 534, pinturicchio wrote:
I would have self hammered much earlier if I wanted to.
You JUST came here and said you are a VT, so no, you wouldn't self hammered without even saying "JJD" is lying.
In post 525, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Judge Jospeh Dredd is lying. I'm a vanilla townie.
I did.
Like 2-3 hours ago... If you meant "that much earlier"=2-3 hours ago when you weren't on L-1, yeah, sure.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:40 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Stop making a case on Ok Nyeo, she's obviously the Serial Killer. Let's talk about Fred's partner(s)
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:04 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 323, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 320, LaserGuy wrote: Ok Nyeo's content is so weird I don't know what to do with a lot of it. A lot of it feels so unself-conscious that I have a hard time believing it could come from scum, e.g. , , , . Some definitely scummy stuff... Voting patterns are all over the place. String of naked votes, including a self-vote. Is deliberately being evasive. Yeah, I don't even know what to do with this slot. If this setup allowed for a jester, I'd say jester.
No jester, but I believe she could be our beloved Serial Killer. Not looking town enough to get nkilled by scum, "trolling" to make us believe she's just "too scummy to be scum". I don't think we should lynch her today by this possibility, and let the scumteam to decide if they want to kill her as a Serial Killer is more of a threat for them than for town.

Of course, this is a long shot, and Ok Nyeo not dying on N1 doesn't mean he is not the SK or she is scum, as there is a lot of WIFOM in there. But for now, we should lynch someone else instead of Nyeo just for this possibility.
We first catch Fred's partner, then we lynch Ok Nyeo.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:27 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 558, Ok Nyeo wrote:
In post 551, pinturicchio wrote:Stop making a case on Ok Nyeo, she's obviously the Serial Killer. Let's talk about Fred's partner(s)
How would you know we have a serial killer yet only 1 person died at night?
You decided not to kill to not reveal your existence/you were roleblocked by town/you were roleblocked by scum.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:14 am

Post by pinturicchio »

F**k, town is clearly not helping after the claim and scum obviously won't say anything either.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:43 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Wait, there was a dead thread? :(
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:07 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 977, TheGoldenParadox wrote:... sh*t
i forgot to send people links and either they asked me or I sent it wayyyyyyy after
I'm so sorry Pin
Hahahaha relax and cut yourself some slack, you did nothing to apologize
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:10 am

Post by pinturicchio »

I can't believe town won after the clusterfuck JJD began, thanks for that! Ugly did a great job on D4, absolute carry of this game.

I roleblocked OK Nyeo twice thinking that he was the SK :lol:
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:46 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 218, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 217, Hoopla wrote:
In post 216, Sesq wrote:what do you mean
I'll cut to the chase. Stop wasting your precious vote on the confirmed town slot, no matter how right it feels, and team up with ol' Hoopla and jump on the gamma wagon. Or I don't mind switching to milo.

Lets get this game going.
I already like you, birthday cake.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:54 am

Post by pinturicchio »

@Myloninja don't lose your time, he fucked up hard and I want to believe he's trolling now, because if he really think he helped... Well
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:26 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Who's whining? You're ridiculous
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:13 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Well Una, maybe it will make you feel better to know that I kept reading the game and I would've tunneled the shit out of Ugly for his claim. Pretty convenient to claim that he investigated both dead guy huh
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:19 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Exactly, and two townies that made no sense at all. Why targeting me instead of JJD? Why targeting Gamma instead of anyone else?

Return to “Completed Open Games”