Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:23 am

Post by Sesq »

i confirmed, we should start soon now

-- *thinking*
Last edited by TheGoldenParadox on Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Sesq »

VOTE: generic hydra due to my severe hydra prejudice

-- I have some choice words to say to you, sister.
Last edited by TheGoldenParadox on Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Sesq »

my name is Sesq i am 42 from Charlottesville Virginia i have Wife and a Lizard don't hurt me i am nice
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 109, Generic Hydra wrote:
In post 103, Sesq wrote:my name is Sesq i am 42 from Charlottesville Virginia i have Wife and a Lizard don't hurt me i am nice
WHAT... is your quest?
to resist temptation to replace out of this game

someone please kill me today or tonight
In post 128, Generic Hydra wrote:VOTE: Nyeo
What do you mean by that? That
seriously
pings me as scummy. You’re making it seem like you wanted to lynch us, even though we’re confirmed innocent.

Also, if there’s a doctor, I’d like them on us tonight.
-Kor
no its cause your posting style would hench killing

i'd nk you, if i was able to
In post 145, Generic Hydra wrote:Lynch Nyeo. They've slipped. There's no way that
wasn't
a slip.
-Kor

hahaha what planet are you from

how is it scummy? is it because its antagonistic? he's saying other people are likely to kill you because you are confirmed town and annoying. do you see the link?
In post 147, Generic Hydra wrote:
In post 144, Ok Nyeo wrote:I have 10-ish games in another site. I played a few games of Town of Salem as well. But this is much more different.

I considered lynching you because you were spamming and being unhelpful to town. But then I realized lynching someone else is same with lynching you because you are most likely going to get killed at night.
Let me use an example from Town of Salem: Let's say we have a mayor. He's spamming and being unhelpful to town. He then reveals himself as mayor. Do you lynch the mayor in that case?
NO
, why? Because then you're proving yourself as non-town, because why would Town want to lynch the mayor, the
only
confirmed town role? If you're town, that's gamethrowing.

The same example is true here. We're innocent child. We're a town role that is confirmed to be town. Why would you lynch that role even if they're spamming and not being helpful? Because then you're gamethrowing. You're purposefully harming your own faction. Even if you're town, you're bad town.

- Kor
that's a very un-nuanced way to look at things

i would personally lynch the mayor, because he is anti-town. i would not lynch him if we didn't have any mislynch leeway, but currently it's day one and we have that freedom

as for "you're proving yourself as non-town.." how? if you're scum and there's this loud guy who's helping you stay undercover why the fuck would you kill him

oh shit.. you probably aren't getting nightkilled then. unless they are VERY annoyed.

"more members" does not necessarily equate to "strength of faction". if it's scattered and not planned well, it's bad. if you have four scum in a game who don't have night chat, but are just doing seperate things and aren't agreed on an agenda it's worse scum than a scumteam that is two people very delicately manipulating the gamestate.
In post 149, Generic Hydra wrote:Also, fwiw, I post a lot. That doesn't mean that I'm not a good player/being unhelpful. I just post a lot. Sure it may be spammy at times, but it's how I play.

Nyeo, please just claim now.

- Kor
posting a lot is fine, good even

but many posts are without content or flagrantly incorrect or flirting with the mod
In post 155, Generic Hydra wrote:
In post 154, Ok Nyeo wrote:Can you point out the post where I scumslipped?

-- *thinking*
In post 127, Ok Nyeo wrote:
In post 126, Generic Hydra wrote:Tbh, I have suspicion on you for RVSing us.
-Kor (to both)
Yeah I realized it
[trying to lynch you]
will be useless anyways since you are getting the nightkill.
Where's the town motivation in lynching a confirmed town member?
I'll save you the effort, there is none.
Me and n33dl3 both whole-heartedly agreed that is most certainly a scumslip.
You said you had 10-ish games, therefore, it's not a noobslip, it's you scumslipped.

Bolded is the reference of what "it" was.
its funny because the position of "more town = good always" is much less of a nuanced, much more of a perspective someone new to the game would have

while the idea that sometimes town needs to leave for the better good is a sort of position you only take after some experience with the game

you should tone it down a little

if you don't fix your act by the time you respond this post i am lynching you
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Sesq »

you sound the same so i treat you the same

if it means a better response im all for it though
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 213, Generic Hydra wrote:I’ve made up my mind. Carson (n33dl3), you have fun with the game. I’m literally only gonna lurk. It’s clear I’m not wanted, so I’ll let Carson actually do the game and I’ll just watch.
If you need me, don’t.
-Kor

And what makes you think I wasn’t tilting Carson?
what

please still address my post
In post 214, Hoopla wrote:Hey Sesq, you seem like a switched on lil cookie. Let me ask you a question.

Are you a fan of
random
well-informed bandwagons?
what do you mean
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Sesq »

all the annoying factors are out so ok

still want a response though

VOTE: gamma
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 246, Generic Hydra wrote:You guys wanna know something?
I pulled a reaction test.
Nyeo is scum.
Una is town.

That’s my results from it. Will explain later.
-Kor
i was just pretending to have a terrible case
In post 268, Generic Hydra wrote:Because the test looks for players who want me to replace out. Me being confirmed town actually plays to my favor in it, making it not a gambit. Otherwise, this reaction test is a gambit.

Since my thing apparently got delete (the results), here's the TL;DR
Laser - Town
Hoopla - Townish
Sesq - Scummy
Una - Idfk, it can go both ways
Gamma - Like Una, it can go both ways
Nyeo - Scum
Everyone else + Pin - No Result

I find Nyeo scummy because of the results of said test. Why would town want to keep around a player acting anti-town? They wouldn't. Scum would however, because it gives them a smokescreen basically. Honestly, I forgot who said it, (I think it was Gamma) but they'd lynch the anti-town mayor. The same exact thing applies here.

I'm willing to bet you're scum here as well Duck.
-Kor
id actually just rather you (kor) stop posting alltogether

the other head's dope though

with this, nothing would be lost

seriously, stop posting or fix yrself.

nyeo's town

gamma's town

UNVOTE: gamma
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 314, Kop wrote:
In post 312, Generic Hydra wrote:We're lynching Kop then today, and getting Nyeo tomorrow depending on who flips what I presume?

Also, from me and n33dl3's discussions:
  • If Kop flips scum, and vig, if you exist, shoot Mylo tonight.
  • If Kop flips town, and vig, if you exist, don't shoot anyone tonight.
  • Doctor, if you exist, your heal target should be any of your town reads + us.
Everything else we've discussed is various things about the reaction-test, so nothing really worthwhile to share.

VOTE: Kop
L-2, btw.

-Kor
Wait, what, that doesn't make sense to me. If there is a vig out there, you are asking them to shoot Mylo, but you've been gunning for Nyeo for majority of this game, surely you'd be asking the vig to shoot that slot?

If there is a vig in this game, I'm not really a fan of trying to direct where they go, or who they decide to shoot. I respect that you are confirmed town, and should hold a huge say in the game state, but you are effectively trying to take away the vigilantes opinion away and telling them what to do. And if they go against you, any claim they make later in the game, they'll be held accountable because they've gone against your word and will most likely be SK-read because of that. And if there is a SK in the game, they could easily follow your lead then claim vigilante which would buy them credit.
lots of what ifs

kor doesnt make sense either
In post 315, Kop wrote:
In post 293, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 273, Ok Nyeo wrote:Those games are top secret, you know, spy stuff.
By the way, what are your reads? Do you have any other reads than me?

@Gamma Emerald, what is your read on Kop? Do you think he usually plays like this?
I think he's kinda playing like scum him plus after Pin pointed out how Kop's post I noticed how much I felt the surprise felt faked, so yeah I'm scumreading Kop
And you came to this false conclusion after one post, and the game only being 2 or 3 days old?
y...you haven't played long enough! even though its the assumption that opinions are malleable at this stage and dont matter a lot!

scum.
In post 320, LaserGuy wrote:Okay, quick thoughts:

Gamma, Hoopla, pinturcchio all looking pretty good.

I think JDD's mason claim strategy is probably coming from Town. The reasoning checks out, and even if I don't agree that it's a strategy that's worth pursuing, bad strategy suggestions are usually the province of Town.

Kop wagon makes sense to me. I get a bad vibe from him.

Ok Nyeo's content is so weird I don't know what to do with a lot of it. A lot of it feels so unself-conscious that I have a hard time believing it could come from scum, e.g. , , , . Some definitely scummy stuff... Voting patterns are all over the place. String of naked votes, including a self-vote. Is deliberately being evasive. Yeah, I don't even know what to do with this slot. If this setup allowed for a jester, I'd say jester.

Sesq's posting style is consistent with the last game I played with her where she was Town. IIRC she's pretty abraisive as either alignment, so I don't think that I can read much into her tone at the moment.
In post 294, Sesq wrote:nyeo's town
hasn't done anything scummy, all their logic lines up
Can you explain where you're getting this from?

Nobody else really standing out one way or the other to me.
VOTE: kop
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:36 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 344, pinturicchio wrote:Hey, I still think Kop is scum, but Sesq jumping on the wagon without even saying that Kop is back to L-1? Me no likey.
VOTE: Sesq
didn't realize forgetfulness was scumplay now

and it was clear why i thought he was scum, if you read my post

Return to “Completed Open Games”