OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:23 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 1549, Venmar wrote:anyone wanna explain to me like im a little child how sky's alignment is tied to mine?
Already did earlier :) But I will probably end up doing it again for Cerb :)
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:24 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 1547, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 1543, Reasonably Rational wrote:Hmm.

Actually, I just reread your iso.

You've done more than I remembered, Venmar. I think your tendency to mix complete shipposts in with your content may have caused me to disregard you prematurely.

Still don't think you've done anything especially town, but you haven't done as little as I thought you had.
-Cerb
Am townreading Venmar. Not strong enough IC-level but currently more than Shining Dreamers
where does titus stand on me?
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:25 am

Post by Venmar »

also kiana please quote your alt slipped posts for iso purposes or stop altslipping

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

It's not an absolute. Scum knowing what town can do strengthens scum, rather than weakening town(subtle difference) but only significantly if they know exactly what the town can do. Scum knowing town have access to unspecified power ALSO strengthens scum, but good play on the part of town can help to mitigate the damage they can do.

In a void, it's best if scum have no idea what town can or can't do.

Why are you quoting a post that I'm pretty sure came from me? :p

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:28 am

Post by OnTheMark »

Because it did :P When you were town :D
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:28 am

In post 1549, Venmar wrote:anyone wanna explain to me like im a little child how sky's alignment is tied to mine?
I don't see that either, but the set of statements OTM made can be applied to any pair of slots in this game and be accurate. It describes all possible relationshipships between two slots in a game with two factions.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 1551, Venmar wrote:

You've done more than I remembered, Venmar. I think your tendency to mix complete shipposts in with your content may have caused me to disregard you prematurely.

Still don't think you've done anything especially town, but you haven't done as little as I thought you had.
-Cerb
Am townreading Venmar. Not strong enough IC-level but currently more than Shining Dreamers
where does titus stand on me?
Your lack of a townread on me is annoying but I don't think you're scum. There's other people who I want to focus on first as if you are town I have faith I'll get that aha moment and we'll work together well.

~Titus
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

Spoiler: for my iso
In post 1106, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Congratulations on building a paragraph case to townread "hi". Have a cookie!
In post 1108, Kiana Kaslana wrote:You don't like cookies?
In post 1109, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 1103, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 1098, Bronya Zaychik wrote:
In post 1096, OnTheMark wrote:Interesting indeed.

Kiana you wanna explain to me why you don’t scumread Skybird?
I can't explain the absence of a scumread. Why don't you explain your scumread on Skybird instead?
Actually you can.

An absence of a scumread is either a nullread or a townread start there which is it? And why?

And I will expand once you, not Titus, answers the question.

Man I wish I knew who you were.
I am nulltownreading them. Mainly gut, they aren't very memorable anyhow.
In post 1112, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 1111, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 299, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 260, Skybird wrote:Right now, I feel like either Maid Cafe or OTM is scum, I'm not sure which one though leaning towards Maid Cafe. I didn't like and from them.

Tibor and Lumia ping town to me. That is a gut read.

Pre-edit: Thanks Phosphophyllite
If OTM is town (and that's quite possible) this flips scum all the time and I'll prob want to vote here
In post 262, Iconeum wrote:Skybird, Creature, RR, Shinding D townread.

Maid Café should respond to . I love how she bashes OTM for not responding, yet doesn't answer herself.

Maid scumreading right now. Maybe lyncher - lynchee with OTM. That would be hilarious
Why do you townread Skybird I assume it's for the post above because the other 3 posts are just greetings and considering skybird has prob the worst post in the game I'm interested to see your answer.
~Maki
Interesting.

You push Maid Cafe, even switch your vote to them, despite the fact Iconeum pushed Maid Cafe earlier in an unprovoked way. Usually means Iconeum isn’t scum with Maid Cafe. Furthermore it seems like you’re actively ignoring the currents of the person you are voting why?

When Skybird has had major pushes of your scumread they are unremarkable?

This is to Kiana not Titus.
There's no rule saying that scum can't vote each other!
In post 1180, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Yeah right now whatever's being pushed onto Skybird is absolutely not convincing at all.
In post 1184, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 1182, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1181, OnTheMark wrote:I have a hunch the team is Sky, Bryona, RR and munna

Need time to type up my Sky case and I am at work but that’s my hunch.
I have a hunch that that particular team would be undetectable on D1. <3

But I look forward to reading a real case and taking it seriously. :)

-Cerb
Approved.
In post 1185, Kiana Kaslana wrote:One thing's for certain, Mathblade has gone off the deep end. Going to take a look at what Titus has to say about all this.
In post 1190, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 1187, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 1186, Maid Cafe wrote:We should play fun games like.

Cop, Vig, Doc where we give 3 names for each catrgory.

~B
Tried that.

Byrona doesn’t play :(

For liking puppies and giving me one supposedly they don’t play with them.
I don't play, but Titus plays.
In post 1545, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 1538, Venmar wrote:bronya's buddying of alisae on page 58 gives me
shudders

pedit: o shit, there it is, the cerb discredit. do you actually believe i have been completely useless? do you even read my posts?
shudders of excitement, perhaps? :wink:

-Cerb
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:30 am

In post 1554, OnTheMark wrote:Because it did :P When you were town :D
Thought so. I was trying to figure out what game had missions, or why I phrased it as missions. I was thinking that was from Shadowrun perhaps, and I was concerned about scum being chosen to be on the team, but would think I'd phrase it as a run, not a mission. Perhaps I was off my flavor game. :)
-Cerb
Show

Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

@On The Mark, How's the progress on me getting you to slow down and clarify your thoughts?

~Titus
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:34 am

Post by OnTheMark »

I posted my Cerb case and Cerb seems to understand it and I am about to go a different approach and Drixx it up for why Venmar and Iconeum are both likely town. Would like for you to read it and make a judgment for yourself instead of asking me.

@Cerb here you are btw viewtopic.php?p=8251167#p8251167
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:36 am

Post by OnTheMark »

Like this is the shit that really annoys me about you Titus but it’s worse when you’re scum.

I do as you ask then you either attack my skill/play for doing as you ask or you never evaluate the original ask.

So how about you tell me if you like my case on Skybird that has no associatives?
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

Any questions for me before I leave? Titus is on, so she can handle general game stuff, but Kiana head is bored.

~Kiana
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:37 am

Yay it was shadowrun! Man, I have a pretty unique voice when I'm writing in this games, to me at least. :p

-Cerb
Show

Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:37 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

@Mark, Who are you even talking to? I am asking about a readwall from you. You keep telling me later and then doing other engagements in the thread that feel like making busiwork. I'm not talking case everyone. Just like

Adam. Town, His enagement with Brian on page X was really town.
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

Titus, Mark cased Skybird in . You can take a look at it, I think he wants you to see it.

I don't like it personally but I don't want to garcia.
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

1564 by titus, 1565 by kiana

~Kiana
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 1561, OnTheMark wrote:Like this is the shit that really annoys me about you Titus but it’s worse when you’re scum.

I do as you ask then you either attack my skill/play for doing as you ask or you never evaluate the original ask.

So how about you tell me if you like my case on Skybird that has no associatives?
You haven't. That's why I am hounding you trying to get you to focus.

I'm frankly not enthused by anything you have said on Skybird. Could they be scum? Yes. However, we are much likely to work with you on scumreads. I think Skybird sounds really genuine. I'm a little miffed you randomly left Iconeum when they haven't posted since their wagon.

~Titus
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:41 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 1564, Bronya Zaychik wrote:@Mark, Who are you even talking to? I am asking about a readwall from you. You keep telling me later and then doing other engagements in the thread that feel like making busiwork. I'm not talking case everyone. Just like

Oh now you moved the goal posts to everyone? Wow

And the Adam’s engagement with Brian on page X is an associative.

So like I still don’t know what you want?
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 1556, Bronya Zaychik wrote:Your lack of a townread on me is annoying but I don't think you're scum. There's other people who I want to focus on first as if you are town I have faith I'll get that aha moment and we'll work together well.

~Titus
why is it annoying? neither head has really done anything too townie. if you're town i'll sort you as such later.

any comment on your #1315 and #1318, where it definitely feels like you're actually leaning on a scumread on me?

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:44 am

In post 1568, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 1564, Bronya Zaychik wrote:@Mark, Who are you even talking to? I am asking about a readwall from you. You keep telling me later and then doing other engagements in the thread that feel like making busiwork. I'm not talking case everyone. Just like

I think the goal post was always at everyone. Maybe Titus just said she wanted thoughts without associatives, and didn't specify on everyone. *shrug* and I also think she's talking more about stuff like x+y are scum together, not this interaction x had with y makes me think they're town because it appears to be genuine scumhunting.

-Cerb
Show

OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:45 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 1567, Bronya Zaychik wrote:
In post 1561, OnTheMark wrote:Like this is the shit that really annoys me about you Titus but it’s worse when you’re scum.

You haven't. That's why I am hounding you trying to get you to focus.

I'm frankly not enthused by anything you have said on Skybird. Could they be scum? Yes. However, we are much likely to work with you on scumreads. I think Skybird sounds really genuine. I'm a little miffed you randomly left Iconeum when they haven't posted since their wagon.

~Titus
Why does Skybird sound genuine?

What posts specifically?

I have posted things where I believe Skybird isn’t. The burden of proof is on you to either attack the premises I have presented or to present new ones where you believe Skybird is genuine. It isn’t enough to barebones disagree. You asked me for a case. I did that. Now interact with it and attack where you think it’s bad or I humbly request the court of public opinion to admit the wall as evidence to be considered.

If I was in a courtroom and I have a tape of a scumspect killing someone they have to attack the tape or claim vig. I want a similar response from you regarding my case.
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:46 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 1569, Venmar wrote:
In post 1556, Bronya Zaychik wrote:Your lack of a townread on me is annoying but I don't think you're scum. There's other people who I want to focus on first as if you are town I have faith I'll get that aha moment and we'll work together well.

~Titus
why is it annoying? neither head has really done anything too townie. if you're town i'll sort you as such later.

any comment on your #1315 and #1318, where it definitely feels like you're actually leaning on a scumread on me?
More keeping an eye on. Putting your reads as the consensus is what you and I did in Civ and we were mostly right. I think it was just too early for that yet. Townblocks happen a bit more organically but they can still be observed. Think more gun to my head town but don't do anything crazy is my read.

~Titus
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:47 am

I also don't think Titus asked you for a case. I did...

-Cerb
Show

Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:48 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 1570, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1568, OnTheMark wrote:

I think the goal post was always at everyone. Maybe Titus just said she wanted thoughts without associatives, and didn't specify on everyone. *shrug* and I also think she's talking more about stuff like x+y are scum together, not this interaction x had with y makes me think they're town because it appears to be genuine scumhunting.

-Cerb
I've said readwall multiple times. Otherwise, yes. I even gave an example earlier this morning of what I want.

Mark has left several theories dangling, T and L, Inconeum, Random scum team call, me being scum under an unnamed theory. I want him to stop, sit back and think.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”