Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 1849, Bronya Zaychik wrote:
In post 1847, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 1845, Purple Heart wrote:
In post 1843, Varsoon wrote:
Champion of the Parish is now voting Shining Dreamers.
Shining Dreamers currently has 2 votes against them.

VOTE: Shining Dreamers
Get back on Micc.

And Math I give up.
You're completely missing my point completely and if you're not going to read where I fully explained my point, then I'm just beating my head against a wall.

Why do you townread mastina?
I did read your point. That’s what I got out of it.

I townread Martina because of her claim and the fact she’s posting right now.

Scumstina would just watch the carnage. Scumstina is a huge lurker.
Not in Star Wars Mafia.
Link please?
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

Get back on Micc.

And Math I give up.
You're completely missing my point completely and if you're not going to read where I fully explained my point, then I'm just beating my head against a wall.

Role =/ Alignment
And thats a wrong impression because here's the thing about playing scum.
If you want to WIN the game, you have to push your agenda.
That means you have to post.
And if you want to prevent your own wagon from happening, that means you have to post.

Not to mention mastina has to lurk because the pace is too much for her and she HAS read the game because she feels as if she doesn't read the game she can't talk about anything.
It's not alignment indicative its pace indicative.
GTKAS
| here.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

Rinse wash repeat pigeonhole argument. It isn’t what she claimed but that she claimed I don’t see scumstina doing.

I will read Star Wars later. I just don’t see anything manipulative from the hydra. In fact you (Alisae) and Mastina seem like one of the few without an agenda.
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 1852, Alisae wrote:

Get back on Micc.

And Math I give up.

Role =/ Alignment
And thats a wrong impression because here's the thing about playing scum.
If you want to WIN the game, you have to push your agenda.
That means you have to post.
And if you want to prevent your own wagon from happening, that means you have to post.

Not to mention mastina has to lurk because the pace is too much for her and she HAS read the game because she feels as if she doesn't read the game she can't talk about anything.
It's not alignment indicative its pace indicative.
picking this up

--
In post 1853, OnTheMark wrote:Rinse wash repeat pigeonhole argument. It isn’t what she claimed but that she claimed I don’t see scumstina doing.

I will read Star Wars later. I just don’t see anything manipulative from the hydra. In fact you (Alisae) and Mastina seem like one of the few without an agenda.
Sigh, alright here are my notes from what I told Taly when I was catching him up

- awful readlist that can completely and almost certainly is coming from scum, you can tell just by how it was crafted.
- treatment of bee here feels really unnatural.
- just feels really scum like coming from scum I would explain more if I knew the words to explain it with.
- just kinda bullshit imo.
- terrible interaction with bee.
Btw for the purposes of full disclosure--Yume did in fact inform me that Alisae was in the game and replaced Taly, though she didn't tell me anything except that Alisae was scum more or less. I backed her up though because that is in fact quite likely.
the fact that mastina can HAVE a scumread on me without really reading my posts is concerning not to mention we're an IC now because mastina fails to read me correctly :]
This is going to blow your mind, but there is in fact ACTUALLY a player where I did this. That is. I decided I was going to push them from the moment I got my PM.

...But that player isn't Maid Cafe.

It's Skybird. (Yume can verify, I said more or less "Legit think Skybird's just scum even though she hasn't even posted yet".)
scummy
Why is it that literally only my scumreads (e.g. Maid Cafe, Reasonably Rational) make reference to the planes and yet literally nobody else is talking about them?
What scumclaims look like. Like using this as a point to push Bee and RR makes the read really unnatural and it seems extremely agenda based.
This is the lazyman's vote: Micc is a scum looking for a town player to mislynch's best friend. What I mean by that is, Micc is disproportionately likely to be town...but he is a player that even his strongest proponents for defending him have very little they can do or say in the way of advocating for his townness, whereas in contrast he has plenty which can be used to push for a lynch on him.

He isn't, however, qualified as EITHER lynchbait OR low-hanging fruit. He's not someone people think is an "easy target". He is someone who there is cause to go after, and yet there is no fallout for having gone after him and no fallout from being wrong on him. In other words. Micc is the scum's dream mislynch. A player that can be voted while looking town in voting him.

Understandably, you might then be able to reasonably infer my opinion of this vote is not high!
wtf???
AKA making an excuse to lurk and get away with it. :shifty:
Another scumclaim. Like Bee would just declare V/LA and not post and get away with it if he was scum. He wouldn't even be highposting if he was scum. He doesn't NEED an excuse to lurk, he'll just lurk. This is disingenuous and extremely unnatural.
- More scumclaims.
- more scumclaims.
- Taly hates this post for some reason. Can't blame him, mastina is literally openwolfing.

Like their bee push is EXTREMELY scummy imo. And here are some extras just for you
- Using "suggesting to rolecop chara is a scumclaim" is more justification for the scumread and in of itself, is a scumclaim.
- Suggesting that Creature is scum is a scumclaim.
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

I am shocked and surprised that every single post that mastina has wrote this game is literally scumposting and scumclaims.
Like how much more do you have to openwolf to literally say

"HEY EVERYONE, I AM A WOLF, PLEASE LYNCH ME."
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

Going to read most of this tomorrow but on readwalls I kinda just always ignore mastina’s

Like she as town has ones that make no sense (e.g. having a townread on a zero poster she never played with)

I will look at the rest of your case in the morning.
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 1856, OnTheMark wrote:Going to read most of this tomorrow but on readwalls I kinda just always ignore mastina’s

Like she as town has ones that make no sense (e.g. having a townread on a zero poster she never played with)

I will look at the rest of your case in the morning.
its not that her read list doesn't make sense.
Its that it makes PERFECT sense to be a readlist produced by a wolf.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

I keep staring at this and I can’t understand it. I am trying I just don’t see your points. Things you say are obvious scum I am townreading. Instead of discussing the point when I am run down exhausted physically and emotionally I would rather make you a deal.

You can have my vote on any one player since our reads are so diverse. Up until the point the person you pick flips town.

Do you want it on Micc or Mastina? I understand none of your points and I won’t rather not just be called dumb or silly or make you feel like you’re hitting a brick wall.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

And if they do flip town you trade me for one day.

Not even until I am wrong, just one day.
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

I mean
I like the deal

but atleast explain why you're townreading some of the mastina posts I'm pointing out.
If you explain that much maybe I can flush out my mastina read
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:31 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

And tbf
I didn't explain much those were really just kinda my notes.
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

Hi, I am back.

It appears that Titus and I have identical reads (spooky magic!), although for different reasonings. We will get our own readwall up soon once we have the time to do so and can coordinate in the hydra PT.

Alisae I take it you are pushing mastina and Micc at the same time? If it's not your own creature, whoever is controlling the Champion of the Parish seems to be following your pushes, interestingly. Considering that I myself intend to vote Shining Dreamers as well, maybe you can just explain and compare the two reads you have; which is more scummy.

~Kiana
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

I don't control Champion of Parish (I wish I did though)
I have an idea who does though but that doesn't matter.

I'm willing to vote all 3 of my scumreads (Gamma, Micc, Mastina)
I really don't think one is more scummy then the other I just think they're all scum and as such willing to vote them
I kinda don't really want to derail Micc right now though.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:16 am

Post by Creature »

Hello, I can commit to this game.
Sigh
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:28 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1691, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Skybird: Thanks for noticing the link to nothing, I noticed it too and just assumed they screwed up the post number and what they stated actually did happen somewhere(because I'm confident they wouldn't outright lie about the post they included in the analysis). I suppose it's possible that you've forgotten how I play in your long time away, and your lack of notes does explain the lack of followup, but that doesn't make those things stop being suspicious. :(

Also, what's the objective of your interaction with the case? Earlier you said you were happy being the lynch for today.

-Cerb
My objective was to show the case doesn't mean much and there was a lot of AtE in it. If I was unsuccessful, so be it. The reason I said I'm OK being today's lynch is because I'm town. Unfortunately it seems that most people are reading me as scum and I don't know how to obvtown. My concern is making it to late game and causing town to lose because people have doubts about my alignment. I do have to say it really sucks when someone decides before the game even starts that I am scum though.
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:43 am

Post by Creature »

Can we vote Shining Dreams?

(even though I have no idea how VC is like rn)
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:44 am

Post by Creature »

Internet disconnected.
Sigh
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:11 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 1865, Skybird wrote:
In post 1691, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Skybird: Thanks for noticing the link to nothing, I noticed it too and just assumed they screwed up the post number and what they stated actually did happen somewhere(because I'm confident they wouldn't outright lie about the post they included in the analysis). I suppose it's possible that you've forgotten how I play in your long time away, and your lack of notes does explain the lack of followup, but that doesn't make those things stop being suspicious. :(

Also, what's the objective of your interaction with the case? Earlier you said you were happy being the lynch for today.

-Cerb
My objective was to show the case doesn't mean much and there was a lot of AtE in it. If I was unsuccessful, so be it. The reason I said I'm OK being today's lynch is because I'm town. Unfortunately it seems that most people are reading me as scum and I don't know how to obvtown. My concern is making it to late game and causing town to lose because people have doubts about my alignment. I do have to say it really sucks when someone decides before the game even starts that I am scum though.
Most people are not reading you as scum. The only people who are scumreading you are a grand total of two people, OntheMark and ShiningDreamers, who happen to be very vocal. Don't let them bully you. We will not stand for that. You have our full backing.

~Kiana
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:13 am

Post by Purple Heart »

I just spent over an hour reading through about 60 pages of this game....

So I probably missed something. :igmeou: If any of you want me to respond to a specific post; then tell me and quote it.

Most of my reads align with
Alisae
here. Scumreads and townreads. People closer in the middle are question marks to me.

Also, her made me laugh my ass off because that's also how I've viewed
Micc's
push on us.

These are also notes/questions I created through reading this thread

1)
Most conflicted read personally, is
ReasonablyRational
. I feel like much of his earlier posts didn't do a lot, until he decided to respond to the pressure on him around
Page 30
. Can't tell if his AtE is AI.

2)
I empathize with the fact that
OnTheMark
does not like being universally townread. . Can you give me your current reads and reasoning for the
Skybird
push? What's your view on
Bronya
?

3)
I ISOed
Almost50
and like
Maid Cafe
around page 34, I like the fact that these guys are looking through situations logically instead of shitvoting this slot over my claimpost, AFTER the initial explanation.

4)
Chara
lying about his Miller Claim makes me think he's town. I'm impressed, honestly. He did this to create dialogue and gauge people's mindsets. Classic towny play. He seems genuine to me in his other posts, so I fail to see how this could come from scum.

5)
Venmar
, you're only allowing yourself to be relevant as long as you're being voted. Do you have ANY reads in this game aside from trying to get mana by being a wagon?
In post 1465, Micc wrote:
In post 1438, Reasonably Rational wrote:Any significant conclusions you've reached so far?

-Cerb
I moved Chara, Mark, Venmar, you out of my lynch pool pretty early.

MC throws me off because beeboy seems way off playstyle/personality, and I’m not sure if it’s me only seeing him in discussion not actual games.

Alisae
looks more town than Taly but I’m weary of the entrance because Town read close friend, sheep their scum read and turn away interaction is a pretty convienent entrance.

I’ve got a huge pile of people to sort still and it starts with catching up on stuff I skimmed.
This post genuinely confuses me.

Alisae looks townier than me; but we're the same slot. Though, you say "but I'm weary of Town read close friend, sheep their scum read"

What does this even mean? Are you talking about my nonexistent reads until now or
Alisae's
and to WHO? Who's sheeping?

At least you're self-aware of skimming. :roll:
In post 1483, Shining Dreamers wrote:I am the one in charge, as per her opening words, and you never scumread me on day 1 when you are town.

VOTE: Alisae

Regainin'

- Phosphophyllite
Regainin'? Are you talking about mana? Also, can you not do the whole "meta read should vote this way" thing? First off, it's untrue, and second, your vote on
Alisae
here does not seem explained.
In post 1526, Micc wrote:im just trying to understand your intentions because I still haven't decided how much I trust what you're doing here. but you role's obviously powerful and we aren't lynching it so me voting you is stupid
Then why aren't you doing anything with your vote? Or at least asking questions for clarity on your reads?

After some ISO and rereading, I'm good with the vote here at the moment.

~ Taly
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:28 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 1869, Purple Heart wrote:.....(other words)....
These are also notes/questions I created through reading this thread

1)
Most conflicted read personally, is
ReasonablyRational
. I feel like much of his earlier posts didn't do a lot, until he decided to respond to the pressure on him around
Page 30
. Can't tell if his AtE is AI.

Would love an RR flip that would explain a lot.

2)
I empathize with the fact that
OnTheMark
does not like being universally townread. . Can you give me your current reads and reasoning for the
Skybird
push? What's your view on
Bronya
?

Current reasoning is what is posted previously for Skybird. The recent posts still don’t have a read and Skybird is more focused on defense even after I said I would follow you guys with the vote.

And my feels about Bronya are “Look it’s a cute puppy!” Oh shit just remembered I never got my puppy :( {{Translation I don’t want to talk about Bronya at all. }}

In post 1465, Micc wrote:
In post 1438, Reasonably Rational wrote:Any significant conclusions you've reached so far?

-Cerb
I moved Chara, Mark, Venmar, you out of my lynch pool pretty early.

MC throws me off because beeboy seems way off playstyle/personality, and I’m not sure if it’s me only seeing him in discussion not actual games.

Alisae
looks more town than Taly but I’m weary of the entrance because Town read close friend, sheep their scum read and turn away interaction is a pretty convienent entrance.

I’ve got a huge pile of people to sort still and it starts with catching up on stuff I skimmed.
This post genuinely confuses me.

Alisae looks townier than me; but we're the same slot. Though, you say "but I'm weary of Town read close friend, sheep their scum read"

What does this even mean? Are you talking about my nonexistent reads until now or
Alisae's
and to WHO? Who's sheeping?

At least you're self-aware of skimming. :roll:

I believe it means Alisae has obvTowned where the slot was null before. Either that or people have different reads on multiple heads. Logically they understand the head is of one alignment but they’re still confused on it? Or were confused? Could use some clarifying though but I don’t think it is as bad as you’re saying
And about the mastina question I just woke up. Yawn will get around to it.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:45 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1813, Bronya Zaychik wrote:Being an asset involves you being helpful and transparent. You are currently not helpful and, maybe I wouldn't say not-transparent, but the way you're presenting your ideas is obfuscated.
this is silly. stop. i've seen enough games with Titus and Math together to be tired of this, and you aren't even Titus.
badgering a townread to play differently is a waste of time. this is taking up so many pages.
it's been
constant
. both Kiana and Titus replying to the same things, and so many posts from Mark because they reply back.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:46 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1820, Bronya Zaychik wrote:Oh, it's the Chara trick? It's the Chara trick, isn't it. Alright.
what's the Chara trick?

being vocal =/= being more readable to me.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:49 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 1871, Chara wrote:
In post 1813, Bronya Zaychik wrote:Being an asset involves you being helpful and transparent. You are currently not helpful and, maybe I wouldn't say not-transparent, but the way you're presenting your ideas is obfuscated.
this is silly. stop. i've seen enough games with Titus and Math together to be tired of this, and you aren't even Titus.
badgering a townread to play differently is a waste of time. this is taking up so many pages.
it's been
constant
. both Kiana and Titus replying to the same things, and so many posts from Mark because they reply back.
Hence I am trying just ignoring them because I know of nothing else to do. I am sorry if I hurt you or made the game unfun I just don’t know how to fix it when dead conversations get revived.

So mastina read what’s yours?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:51 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1868, Bronya Zaychik wrote:Most people are not reading you as scum. The only people who are scumreading you are a grand total of two people, OntheMark and ShiningDreamers, who happen to be very vocal. Don't let them bully you. We will not stand for that. You have our full backing
what am i, chopped liver? :>

i'm not townreading Shining Dreamers either, but why are you so confident Skybird is town?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”