Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So you'll listen if Joey says it?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm like 99% certain KO is mafia, I checked his activity and after his little Creature lynch ended up flipping a scum he goes full powermove
PEdit: I'll do it if a good reason is presented but you telling me to is a very good reason not to imo
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Hahahaha yeah, okay.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1051, BuJaber wrote:If creature is obvscum why lynch now?
In post 1052, BuJaber wrote:Chara/gamma/klazam/titus/ran/nero/koki all seem better flips.
Forgot about this post until now. I could get down with a BuJab lynch too
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2796, Shaziro wrote:If Gamma has a protective, he should not announce it. Stop asking him to announce it, Joey. Just stop.
No, its especially an amazing idea because he should be lynched today before of the soft guilty, what im doing is trying to find a way to make him useful for town w/o the need to lynch him
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Joey_ »

Knowing that the IC is alive tomorow has a lot of benefits, one of them is sending brass stuff in the night to proves the religion spreader like i said earlier. It's also good because we can plan to coordinates town another day etc but it's just my opinion
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2801, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'll do it if a good reason is presented but you telling me to is a very good reason not to imo
This is silly, you know you are the logic flip today
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

more Shaz votes plox.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:16 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 2807, Nero Cain wrote:more Shaz votes plox.
You were just campaigning for Ran.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

even if Ran is scum there's still more scum than Ran. I can be dexterous with my play.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Joey_ »

Alsooo there's the stacking protective too. If Gamma claims protective and is claiming to be on brass, its less likely that we will stack protective power tonight on the IC
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2808, brassherald wrote:
In post 2807, Nero Cain wrote:more Shaz votes plox.
You were just campaigning for Ran.
Like we should flip gamma you know that ? If he's not claiming to have a protective power you have to force him to use a provable role
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:19 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 2809, Nero Cain wrote:even if Ran is scum there's still more scum than Ran. I can be dexterous with my play.
Can you direct me to a post which outlines the Scum!Shaz argument?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2749, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2732, Nero Cain wrote:A50 is confirmed not red scum as is Marshy (assuming he's telling the truth)
Why not Pidgey? You forgot or there's a reason you omitted to mention him
I'd ask if you were normally this dumb but we both know the answer to that one. :igmeou:
In post 2758, Almost50 wrote:With only 3 spreaders and 17 players (16 after the lynch) I can hardly see two of us targeting the same player.
and whats the drawback to claiming who you are targeting?

Gamma pushes me when he thinks that I was light pushing Joey on rolefishing, despite the fact that Joey himself knew I was trolling. Gamma just ignores that for some reason. Now when he gets rolefished by Joey he's not pitching a fit?

I also pretty much hate how a50 is pushing pid on flavor/outguessing the mod. TBF, he has done it as town and should know its bad but he's one of those "I'm going to play scummy regardless of alignment" There's also the possibility that he's the orange scum religion man and he's just being bad on purpose.

Catholicism and Protisism are pretty anti-science and thus don't make sense on a SCIENCE wincon. Hows that for some silly outguessing the mod.

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2813, Nero Cain wrote:I'd ask if you were normally this dumb but we both know the answer to that one.
Still don't get it, did i miss something
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2812, brassherald wrote:Can you direct me to a post which outlines the Scum!Shaz argument?
Is it scummy that I'm pushing multiple people in a game with multiple scum? :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2814, Joey_ wrote:Still don't get it, did i miss something
then you clearly didn't read the post. I was talking about the last red bussing Gamma and Pid was not on said wagon so...

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2816, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2814, Joey_ wrote:Still don't get it, did i miss something
then you clearly didn't read the post. I was talking about the last red bussing Gamma and Pid was not on said wagon so...
tbh i skimmed it and assumed it was because of religion spreader but w/e
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:45 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 2813, Nero Cain wrote: Catholicism and Protisism are pretty anti-science and thus don't make sense on a SCIENCE wincon. Hows that for some silly outguessing the mod.
What are you on about with Catholicism being anti-science?

Copernicus was a Catholic clergyman. The Jesuits have been credited as one of the largest contributors to physics in the seventeenth century. Our current Pope worked in chemistry before entering the seminary.

If you want to outguess the mod, at least be historically accurate.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you should prob reread it and tell me your thoughts.

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:45 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 2815, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2812, brassherald wrote:Can you direct me to a post which outlines the Scum!Shaz argument?
Is it scummy that I'm pushing multiple people in a game with multiple scum? :igmeou:
I don't think that's scummy, I'm just asking for the argument for Scum!Shaz. I don't want to search for it, if you want my vote, sell it to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2818, brassherald wrote:
In post 2813, Nero Cain wrote: Catholicism and Protisism are pretty anti-science and thus don't make sense on a SCIENCE wincon. Hows that for some silly outguessing the mod.

Copernicus was a Catholic clergyman. The Jesuits have been credited as one of the largest contributors to physics in the seventeenth century. Our current Pope worked in chemistry before entering the seminary.

IT WAS A JOKE!

I think that
in the past
Catholicism has been on the side of "science bad!" but I know you are religious and I'm sorry if I offended you.

My point was that a50's outguessing the mod is ridiculous and I was being just as ridiculous.

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:50 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 2821, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2818, brassherald wrote:

IT WAS A JOKE!

I think that
in the past
Catholicism has been on the side of "science bad!" but I know you are religious and I'm sorry if I offended you.

My point was that a50's outguessing the mod is ridiculous and I was being just as ridiculous.
Okay, I'm sorry.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2820, brassherald wrote:
In post 2815, Nero Cain wrote:
I don't think that's scummy, I'm just asking for the argument for Scum!Shaz. I don't want to search for it, if you want my vote, sell it to me.
fair. I'll do a full shaz case later but just briefly I've felt like he's done more setup spec/theory discussion than scum hunting and think he's really scummy for it.

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Chara »

i'm townreading Nero now.

Gamma: what does have to do with his being scum?
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”