Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2924, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2922, Kiana Kaslana wrote:You have the cheek to ask me this when there are 5 other lurkers and my predecessor literally replaced out after 80 pages for me and I read them all?
but
YOU
said that you don't care about this game. My question was rhetorical and I wasn't expecting an answer. Ass is a know lurk/flake. dunno why mods even let him join.
I told you why I joined. I told you why I stopped caring. You have all the answers.

Ranmaru just replaced out. Joda and ActionDan are barely posting but are having less scumreads than me and are in my opinion much worse. I'm really not the only one here. At least I make an effort to say hi.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Joey_ »

Resolutions
DAY 1

[
Ban Luxury
~ Silk]
PASSES

The World Congress will monitor its effects going forward, but angry letters from textile manufacturers and sex workers alike have already started pouring in.
Effect(s) Unknown.

[
Congressional Peace-keeping
~ brassherald]
PASSES

The World Congress sends its peace-keeping forces to
brassherald
's Civilization, a move that is sure to curtail aggression in the region.
brassherald receives Protection Night 1.

DAY 2

Temporary Ban Gold
[/i]

Protection of Natural Wonders

Spoiler: Day 2 Options
DAY 2

[Temporary Ban Gold]
[/i] (non-consec)

IMO hinting at kills in some ways, apparently you might get gold for blood. Also hinting that gold is linked to Religion and that Religious Gold is especially bad.
[Temporary Ban Ivory]
(non-consec)

Saying that it lasted too long and that it's one of the worst thing humanity is doing to the nature. Elephant and rhinos are endangered (Africa?)
[Temporary Ban Furs]
(non-consec)

2 Italian and 1 American clothing brands listed implying they are the leaders in the fur trade. Banning Furs can help protect those animals that are close to extinction, none animal are hinted.

[Embargo Nation]
(non-consec, cannot self assign delegates)

Implies that the World Congress is going to act on said Nation and that is more than just denunciation.
[Embargo City States]
(permanent, can be repealed)

This one is actually interesting. it says that the City States are really small and that they makes the global politics more complex and that it can interfere with the politic of the others bigger and powerful civilisation. IMO this could mean that there is 3p players with 3P win-con and Town win con. This one could shut-down their 3p win-con, in that way it would make the Global Politics simpler between the bigger and more powerful civilisations (Mafia and Town ?)

Protection of Natural Wonders

Hinted to be linked to Culture (?). It says that we should protect the Cultural Natural Wonders around the world. Maybe it will affect everyone ?
Recognition of World Wonders

In the same ways, it says that there is a Word Wonder in each and every Civ, might affect everyone ?

Funding Arts
(non-consec)

It says that Art in general and around the world will get a boost and will flourish. The Resolution is to make or oppose the making of a program about art in every Civ.
Funding Science
(non-consec, can self assign delegates)

This one is interesting too because it's not what i thought it was before reading the description myself.
Basically it says the the Science in general, around the world, will get a boost and will flourish. But, the resolution is about supporting or opposiong 1 Civ to talk about making a program about science in their own Civ. So this might actually boost Science scum even if we target the IC.
Gamestate 2.1
Alive
17/21
Spoiler:
Brassherald
Innocent Child
▓▓▓▓
JoeyKokichi OmaCharaNero Cain
?
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
Kiana KaslanaBujaberGamma EmeraldKlazam
VT
?
JOAT
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
ShaziroAction DanPidgeyJodaxq
?
?
Catholic Spreader ?
Self Random Inventor
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
Almost50MarshyRanmaruTitus
Taoism Spreader
Protestant Spreader ?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓

Dead
4/21
Spoiler:
Elbirn
Weak Permanent BG
▓▓▓▓
Varsoon
Role Cop
▓▓▓▓
CreatureDunkerdoodles
Role Blocker
Pagan Spreader
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓

Spoiler: My reads
Brassherald
Innocent Child
▓▓▓▓
JoeyKokichi OmaNero CainChara
?
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
Kiana KaslanaBujaberGamma EmeraldKlazam
VT
?
JOAT
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
ShaziroAction DanPidgeyJodaxq
?
?
Catholic Spreader
Self Random Inventor
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
Almost50MarshyRanmaruTitus
Taoism Spreader
Protestant Spreader
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓

Changes : added kiana's claim
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Joey_ »

Im getting more and more inclined to massclaim sooner rather than later considering the game state
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Joey_ »

If you think about it, we already have 11+1(your role)/21 claim, more than half
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm like really against a mass claim right now. We can revisit this in 2 or 3 days.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:34 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 2929, Nero Cain wrote:I'm like really against a mass claim right now. We can revisit this in 2 or 3 days.
Hard agree.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:37 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 2925, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 2922, Kiana Kaslana wrote:You have the cheek to ask me this when there are 5 other lurkers and my predecessor literally replaced out after 80 pages for me and I read them all?
but
YOU
said that you don't care about this game. My question was rhetorical and I wasn't expecting an answer. Ass is a know lurk/flake. dunno why mods even let him join.
I told you why I joined. I told you why I stopped caring. You have all the answers.

Ranmaru just replaced out. Joda and ActionDan are barely posting but are having less scumreads than me and are in my opinion much worse. I'm really not the only one here. At least I make an effort to say hi.
Its not just about how much people post, it's also about what they post. I'm measuring quality over quantity.

I think Day 2, Jo has at least moved into the null pile, if not to a townlean with some good, albeit limited content.

ActionDan has not posted much, and what he has posted has been pretty bad.

You have posted a good amount for when you replaced in, and you literally could not give me one read.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Joey_ »

hm oki, i will trust you guys about that
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Joey_ »

I kinda read titus as 3p and it annoys me
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2929, Nero Cain wrote:I'm like really against a mass claim right now. We can revisit this in 2 or 3 days.
Same
Once we get to like 75% of the living I'll maybe reconsider
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2931, brassherald wrote:
but
YOU

Its not just about how much people post, it's also about what they post. I'm measuring quality over quantity.

I think Day 2, Jo has at least moved into the null pile, if not to a townlean with some good, albeit limited content.

You have posted a good amount for when you replaced in, and you literally could not give me one read.
Screw you.

3 scum remaining, in 17 players. 14 town, 3 scum, and you want me to give a read? Screw off, seriously. Lynch me if you want, butthead.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

I will be prod dodging from here on forth since it appears to be an acceptable way to play.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd lynch you before you get a chance to prod dodge. :/
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2937, Nero Cain wrote:I'd lynch you before you get a chance to prod dodge. :/
You say that as if I care about the game :/
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:55 am

Post by brassherald »

I've gotten rude and abrupt in the past, but I don't think asking for a single read, not even a scum read I'm looking for even town reads, statistically assuming there are 3 scum left, you should be able to identify one townie.

Kiana, you are literally giving me nothing here. Somehow in almost 50 posts more than ActionDan, I still think you have provided less content. Prod Dodge all you want, but don't just expect me to not push a scum read because you have more posts than my other scum reads.

If you don't care, then just replace out.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Let's wait for a ran replacement.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2935, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 2931, brassherald wrote:
but
YOU

Screw you.

3 scum remaining, in 17 players. 14 town, 3 scum, and you want me to give a read? Screw off, seriously. Lynch me if you want, butthead.
not a fan of this reaction. I have the theory that scum sink to making ICs and IClikes sound less credible to deteriorate their sway when they're suspecting them
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Prod received. I have been lazy with the game for a few reasons:

1. I was focusing on other games.
2. I was binging on manga and anime.
3. Didn't feel like catching up at the time.
4. I saw scum flips and don't care if I'm lynched today.
5. Most importantly, I felt I bit more then I could chew with commitment to this game, sorry.

That's it. Gamma and Titus are orange scum. That's all I have at the moment.

If I'm replaced, at least you have this.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2942, Ranmaru wrote:That's it. Gamma and Titus are orange scum. That's all I have at the moment.
Oh, tell me about this
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and that seems just really bizarre to me. Like yeah, I think there's a certain % of the playerbase that gets bored as a VT and I think there's a % of the playerbase that that treats this more as a social game than a game of mafia. I think its plenty possible that you are just open town. Sure, there's always the possibility that you are scum that's using a "I no longer care about this game" as an excuse to do nothing but I'm leaning the former I think. I prob wouldn't fight your lynch and I prob would want you gone before lylo. Only thing that irks me a bit is that you came in guns blazing and the gamestate hasn't really changed so your attitude change feels odd.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2942, Ranmaru wrote:Gamma and Titus are orange scum. That's all I have at the moment.
red scum?

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Gamma: Your caution and tone from the beginning of the game. Titus wagoning you earlier seemed like buddy distancing.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Joey_ »

The game state did change tho, many scum flips happened
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So shouldn't she be GLAD that we flipped scum?

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 2945, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2942, Ranmaru wrote:Gamma and Titus are orange scum. That's all I have at the moment.
red scum?
I don't have any red scum reads (since i'm not caught up). If you are asking if I am red scum, no I am not. I would like to replace out so I could slack off some more, but I'd rather not place the burden on someone else. I was just watching Hunter x Hunter all over again.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”