Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1220, Hopkirk wrote:This is why I was concerned about Luca/Cedrick. Probably wouldn't go for it today though.

implosion (5): Hopkirk, Creature, Gamma Emerald, Havo, Tchill13
Mumble (3): implosion, Cedrick, Luca Blight
Luca Blight (5): Ausuka, MariaR, Killthestory, katherine, Mumble
Can you link the actual vote count so I can see the context of this.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1222, Tchill13 wrote:Nobody else thinks anything of Luca not mentioningKatherine?
just because a player doesn't mention another player doesn't really mean anything. It's poor scum hunting if you think it does. hop is trying to do the same thing with me,

if you are town do better please
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1222, Tchill13 wrote:Nobody else thinks anything of Luca not mentioningKatherine?
You haven't even said what
you
think of it.

Go ahead.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1224, Hopkirk wrote:Not mentioning someone whatsoever in 40 pages suggests you aren't interested in interacting with everyone in the game.
Do you usually not interact with neutral or town reads? Or even express those reads? I see other stated reads that aren't scumreads.
again you are asking pointless questions.
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I think if we know Luca is town and we know implosions wagon is made up of all townies (due to the fact scum didn't have to bus there and there's no reason why they would with a townie lynch being that close) it's our best bet to win. We'd have to KNOW though so a Luca flip would be vital. I'm not opposed to a Luca lynch. Of course if Luca flipped scum I could see maybe Katherine being the partner but that's a very weak case.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1228, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1224, Hopkirk wrote:Not mentioning someone whatsoever in 40 pages suggests you aren't interested in interacting with everyone in the game.
Do you usually not interact with neutral or town reads? Or even express those reads? I see other stated reads that aren't scumreads.
again you are asking pointless questions.
You do realize people actually need to read you? That requires interaction. If you respond to every question with fuck off then it's kind of difficult to interact with you. It also makes you seem unpleasant.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Cedrick »

my only issue with luca is she said she didn't pm the mod to commute. I don't see why a player wouldn't use their action that THEY think is the most important role.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Hopkirk »

You're not an innocent child Cedrick. Stop acting like it.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1230, Hopkirk wrote:You do realize people actually need to read you? That requires interaction. If you respond to every question with fuck off then it's kind of difficult to interact with you. It also makes you seem unpleasant.
those questions you just asked don't help people read me though, which is why they are pointless. pretty much none of the questions you asked will help read me or even determine my alignment.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Unlimited shot commuter is concerning based on what Cedrick linked.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Because my ability is limitless I kind of assumed it was automatic. I've also been very busy, hence my V/LA.

The wording doesn't explicitly say I have to pm the mod to make use of it.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:45 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1126, Cedrick wrote:Well good. riddance. Also thanks mafia. You kind of confirmed me as town. Time to re-evaluate
@hopkirk once he posts something like this. Something that makes him think he's conftown or cleared then he will not play with people having to read him in mind because in his head he should be cleared.

At least I'm pretty sure that's what is going on here.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1233, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1230, Hopkirk wrote:You do realize people actually need to read you? That requires interaction. If you respond to every question with fuck off then it's kind of difficult to interact with you. It also makes you seem unpleasant.
those questions you just asked don't help people read me though, which is why they are pointless. pretty much none of the questions you asked will help read me or even determine my alignment.
Do you seriously not understand the concept that different players approach the game, and form reads, differently.
I like to interact with people to read them. You're scum, or an unpleasant townie to play with.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Luca Blight »

And if I was lying about my role, why would I make up not pm'ing the mod anyway?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1231, Cedrick wrote:my only issue with luca is she said she didn't pm the mod to commute. I don't see why a player wouldn't use their action that THEY think is the most important role.
That and the survival lynch on implosion at the end. Sure it lynched scum. If I'm playing with Luca being scum a possibility though then Luca just lynched scum for town cred.

I usually play by odds so it's highly unlikely both wagons were on scum. If we can get a Luca flip and give a justifiable hard TR to half the player base though I think it'll be an easy win.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Ausuka »

I'm actually pretty sure everyone who is posting {Cedrick, Hopkirk, Tchill, Luca} right now is town.
Hopkirk going through ISOs of players he suspects and trying to find links is definitely townlike. It's the sort of thing I'm pretty sure scum wouldn't bother doing. (effort is NAI, to be clear, but I feel like this particular thing is something scum is a lot less likely to spend energy on.)
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1236, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1126, Cedrick wrote:Well good. riddance. Also thanks mafia. You kind of confirmed me as town. Time to re-evaluate
@hopkirk once he posts something like this. Something that makes him think he's conftown or cleared then he will not play with people having to read him in mind because in his head he should be cleared.

At least I'm pretty sure that's what is going on here.
Are you townreading him based on that?
The problem I'm having is that I've seen memorable examples of scum thinking their role pm justified being unpleasant. I should look at meta on Cedrick's tone.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1237, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1233, Cedrick wrote:
Do you seriously not understand the concept that different players approach the game, and form reads, differently.
I like to interact with people to read them. You're scum, or an unpleasant townie to play with.
you are asking me questions that nobody can verify, they rely on me using self meta to answer. why would I answer them when meta is useless to begin with and my meta answers aren't going to convince anyone, they shouldn't even convince you.

I answered the only important question you asked, why I didn't mention Ausuka. I don't see how any of those other questions will help you determine my alignment. I could lie to you and you wouldn't know. To ask questions that rely on meta, you have to know my meta and nobody does hence the point of a secret alt.

I don't really care if anyone scum reads me, or even if i get lynched but if people sat and thought about it they would know why there is no way I could be scum who killed kts or allowed my partner to kill kts especially after we just lost 1 member.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Hopkirk »

@Luca: The votecount link/quote
Spoiler:
In post 1100, northsidegal wrote:
VC 1.18

votes

implosion
(5): Hopkirk, Creature, Gamma Emerald, Havo, Tchill13
Mumble
(3): implosion, Cedrick, Luca Blight
Luca Blight
(5): Ausuka, MariaR, Killthestory, katherine, Mumble

Not Voting
(0):

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

The day 1 deadline is in
: (expired on 2018-03-22 19:42:59)

Mod Notes
: Cedrick is V/LA until Monday.
Luca Blight is V/LA until Wednesday
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Luca Blight »

VOTE: Tchill

I don't trust his motives here - he doesn't believe I'm scum, but wants me lynched for information's sake.

Basically it's just getting rid of a nuisance - someone scum won't be able to get rid of themselves. The info gained would have to be taken with a pinch of salt just like the info we have now; me being killed confirms no-one.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1243, Hopkirk wrote:@Luca: The votecount link/quote
Spoiler:
In post 1100, northsidegal wrote:
VC 1.18

votes

implosion
(5): Hopkirk, Creature, Gamma Emerald, Havo, Tchill13
Mumble
(3): implosion, Cedrick, Luca Blight
Luca Blight
(5): Ausuka, MariaR, Killthestory, katherine, Mumble

Not Voting
(0):

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

The day 1 deadline is in
: (expired on 2018-03-22 19:42:59)

Mod Notes
: Cedrick is V/LA until Monday.
Luca Blight is V/LA until Wednesday

Ah yes, so it completely ignores this:
In post 1094, Luca Blight wrote:Consider my vote on implosion - I don't want to put him on L-1 in case of derp hammer.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Luca, Katherine, Maria, ausuka

Luca is a slight SR but what his flip confirms is pretty valuable.

Katherine is my biggest outright SR because of the wagon he was on and low content.

Maria pretty much the same.

Ausuka only because of his position on the wagon. I feel that cedrick is town and I'm glad to see ausuka stated that also.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1186, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1177, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1170, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1116, Luca Blight wrote:That's the hammer btw.

I'm just gonna adopt a mumble/Maria kind of playstyle for the rest of this game - that's about the level of effort this game deserves.
And I find it odd that he specifically said mariaR instead of Katherine. Maria and Katherine were both on his wagon.
I was talking about playstyle; nothing to do with their alignment.
Yeah and I found Katherine and mumbles to be more alike.
This is honestly true, what the hell did you mean Luca?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1236, Tchill13 wrote:Something that makes him think he's conftown or cleared then he will not play with people having to read him in mind because in his head he should be cleared.
yes I think I should be cleared, I also think that it should be obvious to everyone else. My issue is hopkirk came in scum reading me and luca and now tries to imply he didn't. Then he asks me a bunch of questions that aren't useful in determining my alignment.

He is one of the people on the wagon I am suspicious of and he comes in to the game fake scum hunting so that just strengthens my suspicions of him.

If people want me to answer relevant game related questions, i'll answer them but I am not answering questions about my meta which can't even be verified.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1094, Luca Blight wrote:Consider my vote on implosion - I don't want to put him on L-1 in case of derp hammer.
Actions speak louder than words. You totally could have lynched your scum partner with that phrasing.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”