Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Cedrick »

you talk to hopkirk like he is town. why?
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1348, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1346, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1338, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1337, Tchill13 wrote:I'm not sure if he's town or not. That's the point.
So you think implosion/Luca were a team? That’s literally the only way you can be suspicious of Luca.
The urge to be sarcastic here is very high. Yes they're obviously a team if Luca is scum.
see most people would come in and think luca is town, but you don't. You are also on the short list of possible scum so it would make sense for you as scum to push that agenda, it doesn't make sense for you as town to do that though.
Any read that starts with "most people, town would never, scum always..." Isn't a good basis.

Let's say I'm scum. I lynch Luca. He flips town so I'm gonna push Katherine. Katherine flips town. Guess who's lynched next? Me. It's a stupid road to go down if I'm scum. One with limited possibilities. If you're scum you want as many possibilities as possible at all times.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1349, Tchill13 wrote:Either Luca is town or he isn't.
and we won't know that anytime soon, and we aren't lynching him day 2 as he was the counter the a POWERFUL mafia role. move on
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I feel very confident in my hopkirk TR. He sorted a ton day 1. He's asking people the motivations behind their reads. His progressions make sense. Great example of being able to show themselves as town through effort.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1351, Tchill13 wrote:Let's say I'm scum. I lynch Luca. He flips town so I'm gonna push Katherine. Katherine flips town. Guess who's lynched next? Me. It's a stupid road to go down if I'm scum. One with limited possibilities. If you're scum you want as many possibilities as possible at all times.
you know luca isn't going to really get lynched today though. So you as scum could push luca and be written off as a dumb townie.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1352, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1349, Tchill13 wrote:Either Luca is town or he isn't.
and we won't know that anytime soon, and we aren't lynching him day 2 as he was the counter the a POWERFUL mafia role. move on
Either

Luca scum bussed the PR for town cred or

Scum tried to lynch Luca because he was the counter wagon to their strongest PR.

The game is pretty simple after that.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1353, Tchill13 wrote:I feel very confident in my hopkirk TR. He sorted a ton day 1. He's asking people the motivations behind their reads. His progressions make sense. Great example of being able to show themselves as town through effort.
he had 30 posts day 1 and I don't see much sorting. He didn't even really try to sort implosion. He vote parked on implosion and did nothing to make a lynch happen. If there is scum on the wagon, he could be it. he isn't really trying to sort anyone today either, he's asking me questions that don't help sort me, they are questions that just look like he's trying to appear busy.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Cedrick »

yeah, sorry I don't really see that as being likely and since I already sr you day 1, you just keep doing things that look like scum.

i'm good with you or a hop wagon today
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1354, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1351, Tchill13 wrote:Let's say I'm scum. I lynch Luca. He flips town so I'm gonna push Katherine. Katherine flips town. Guess who's lynched next? Me. It's a stupid road to go down if I'm scum. One with limited possibilities. If you're scum you want as many possibilities as possible at all times.
you know luca isn't going to really get lynched today though. So you as scum could push luca and be written off as a dumb townie.
Or from an analytical standpoint it's the most efficient way to go about things. Keep in mind I'm operating from the view that if Luca is town iplosion s wagon is confirmed town. If you disagree with that point then fine. I don't think I'm wrong though about scum not bussing their strongest PR when they don't have to.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1357, Cedrick wrote:yeah, sorry I don't really see that as being likely and since I already sr you day 1, you just keep doing things that look like scum.

i'm good with you or a hop wagon today
Dang. Man cedrick I was playing for your affirmation and yours alone. I'm sorry I've failed you.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1356, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1353, Tchill13 wrote:I feel very confident in my hopkirk TR. He sorted a ton day 1. He's asking people the motivations behind their reads. His progressions make sense. Great example of being able to show themselves as town through effort.
he had 30 posts day 1 and I don't see much sorting. He didn't even really try to sort implosion. He vote parked on implosion and did nothing to make a lynch happen. If there is scum on the wagon, he could be it. he isn't really trying to sort anyone today either, he's asking me questions that don't help sort me, they are questions that just look like he's trying to appear busy.
If anyone asked you questions about your alignment you'd say their not sorting you because you're already confirmed town in your opinion.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1358, Tchill13 wrote:I don't think I'm wrong though about scum not bussing their strongest PR when they don't have to.
yet you are pushing luca as scum which contradicts this statement.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1360, Tchill13 wrote:If anyone asked you questions about your alignment you'd say their not sorting you because you're already confirmed town in your opinion.
well nobody should ask me questions about my alignment. As town my job isn't to prove I am town, it's to find scum.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1350, Cedrick wrote:you talk to hopkirk like he is town. why?
You should engage people as if they're town.
In post 1356, Cedrick wrote:
You know I subbed in a couple of days before deadline and have a job, right?
I found scum d1 and helped restart a dead wagon. I didn't need to make a case since people swung back around. That doesn't mean I had 0 reasoning.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1275, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1272, Tchill13 wrote:I've seen scum do a lot to avoid interactions with each other. That's all I'm getting at with the Katherine thing. Very, very odd you chose to leave him out of that comparison.
Fucking hell, are you ignoring the part where I voted Katherine, and she later voted me and left it there for the rest of the day? And the part where I called out her bullshit scumread of me?

You only see what you want to see.
In post 1276, Tchill13 wrote:Do yall really not see where I'm getting my confirm 6 townies thing?

OK OK I may have tunneled scum Luca idea too hard. I agree.

If I'm operating under the idea that Luca is town and therefore the other 6 are already confirmed in my mind.

Then Maria and ausuka is the scum team in my eyes.
Yeah I was pushing scum Luca. II'm leaning town Luca now.

I understand we can't lynch him even though from my pov his alignment is the most important to know.

VOTE: maria
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1363, Hopkirk wrote:You should engage people as if they're town.
Not if you scum read them.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Honestly I'm enjoying hopkirks addition (I gave reason to TR though) to the game and I'm hoping ausuka is town. Two enjoyable players imo.

Cedric assuming I'm town and Luca is also wouldn't a Maria/ausuka scum team make sense?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1363, Hopkirk wrote:I found scum d1
Yes. You found scum yet never gave a single reason why he was scum. You also made a couple of posts that imply you weren’t even that sure. You called him scum and voted gamma. You were voting him but said you would vote me.

Sorry. You did nothing to find implosion. You did nothing to help a wagon happen, you didn’t even seem committed to it.

You get no town credit from me since you did nothing but vote Park which could easily be scum who didn’t realize a wagon was going to actually happen.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Cedrick »

Hopkirk. Quote the reasons you gave for implosion being scum. If you want to take credit for it which you’ve now done twice, surely you helped it happen
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1367, Cedrick wrote:
Yes. You found scum yet never gave a single reason why he was scum. You also made a couple of posts that imply you weren’t even that sure. You called him scum and voted gamma. You were voting him but said you would vote me.

Sorry. You did nothing to find implosion. You did nothing to help a wagon happen, you didn’t even seem committed to it.
M
You get no town credit from me since you did nothing but vote Park which could easily be scum who didn’t realize a wagon was going to actually happen.
In post 1368, Cedrick wrote:Hopkirk. Quote the reasons you gave for implosion being scum. If you want to take credit for it which you’ve now done twice, surely you helped it happen
In post 148, Cedrick wrote:
In post 140, Gamma Emerald wrote:Can we not excuse d1 quickhammers
I won’t be. Disclaimer or not I’ll be pushing a lynch on anyone who quick hammers without a claim. Unless it’s a scum flip,
I’ll reward bad play if it benefits town.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Havo »

Not much rewarding going on there.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Havo »

Hop is practically lock town.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1365, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1363, Hopkirk wrote:You should engage people as if they're town.
Not if you scum read them.
You still should.
In post 1367, Cedrick wrote:

I voted Gamma then unvoted him on a reread- unpormpted.
I didn't need to give reasons for it since it started up again without needing to.
I didn't leave/stop supporting it as it built up.
I did stuff to find Implosion. Not posting it in the thread while time limited doesn't diminish my effort.

I'm going to take a break and come back in a better headspace/not needing to interact with Cedrick.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1371, Havo wrote:Hop is practically lock town.
Why?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1372, Hopkirk wrote:You still should.
Why?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”