Micro 792: Three in One (Day 6)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 393, CheekyTeeky wrote:Even if you're town I'm trolling you Math.
I don't think I quite understand what this means...are you saying you are just trolling him regardless of alignment?
<(") | (")>
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 400, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 393, CheekyTeeky wrote:Even if you're town I'm trolling you Math.
I don't think I quite understand what this means...are you saying you are just trolling him regardless of alignment?
In my meta I usually start trolling scum when I get frustrated at pointlessly arguing with them. Im not sure enough to say Math is scum and I'm going to troll him. So I'm going to regardless of alignment.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 398, Mathdino wrote:Because I think I could fake a convincing scumread/push on anyone in this game other than Smart. Like any of the 4 players I'd already voiced a scumread/lynchability on (N_M, Bambi, CT, Penguin).

Wtf...is anybody else seeing what I'm seeing here?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Arrogance? Yeah.
<(") | (")>
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Lol, no I see him saying

"I'm great at fabricating pushes/scumreads on certain people, like the people I'm scumreading now"...
Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Bambietta Basterbine »

In post 399, Mathdino wrote:
In post 263, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:God damnit Dino,play to win anyway even if the chances of victory are small. My vote is staying where it is, but now your getting me fricken huffy and I'm tunneling on you. I can feel it.

Got to read see if I can get a different scum lean.
...so have you read yet?
Yeah. I got two options at the moment for who I think is scum but they probably aren't scum together. For the record I'm still basically letting everyone else sort you since you and Almost are my kryptonite.

Redflavor is one of those and the other is a paranoia of NotMaf. Like I said though, not scum together.

SS would be my scumlean atm since his very first post. Just haven't like anything from him since. More of a toneread.

Your saying North is possible scum and she countervoted you to L-1. I'd do the same thing as either Alignment but so far my experience with Town!North let's me toneread Townie from that, especially since she never liked your Tracker plan.

Penguin is most likely town, and on the off chance he's not, I think that might as well be a cop check on Dino with how much he got mad at him. I'd think if you were his scum partner he'd show a
little
restaint. Very unlikely to me at though.

Gamma is Gamma. Let him do his Gamma things until day 2 and I'll have a read on him then.

Cheeky is cheeky and I love her playstyle to much to want her gone but honestly she's been causing the most ruckus after yourself, Dino. Oh yeah, unlike Penguin you two CAN be partners.

Also a warning, I will have NO ACCESS to the internet in Wednesday and until Thursday afternoon at the earliest. So anything I do until I sleep is what'll be what I'm leaving on for a while. So help me understand while I'm here if I'm right or wrong.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Mathdino »

So this is a progression that happened in one of Jay's towngames.

I was just about to say Bambi is probably town, considering he's not horribad at scum and openwolfing like that would be ridiculous.

Then I realised that in Stack the Deck he continually advocated for hammers on town, to the point of literally asking N_M to quickhammer.

Reading through his towngames, he consistently displays some level of caution/uncertainty. In his scumgames he goes all out recklessness (unless there's a wagon on his scumbuddy).

Bambi/NSG scumteam is what I'm thinking. Don't really care who first.

Edit: You're here, hey. Why am I wrong on the above case?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 404, CheekyTeeky wrote:Lol, no I see him saying

"I'm great at fabricating pushes/scumreads on certain people, like the people I'm scumreading now"...
There's a difference between "I could fake a convincing scumread on someone and push it" and "I would go balls to the wall scumreading/pushing/antagonising 5 people in succession when that's clearly exactly what's causing people to vote me".
Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:35 pm

First of all that was my second game on the site running concurrently with my first, in which I was scum in. I had NO experience as town and I had no idea what the fuck I was doing.

And Stack the Deck was because I went into "Serial Killer" mindset and hoped that would get NotMaf shot so I could do whatever the heck I wanted with Montosh tagging around. Plus I would have done that as Town too to bait NotMaf into getting himself killed.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Do you have any towngames where you were similarly fine with hammers?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I like your reads and associations Bambi. Sorry for causing ruckus D:

VOTE: RedFlavor
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 408, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:First of all that was my second game on the site running concurrently with my first, in which I was scum in. I had NO experience as town and I had no idea what the fuck I was doing.

And Stack the Deck was because I went into "Serial Killer" mindset and hoped that would get NotMaf shot so I could do whatever the heck I wanted with Montosh tagging around. Plus I would have done that as Town too to bait NotMaf into getting himself killed.
Okay, but you also did this:
In post 1236, JaydragonKing wrote:Be sure to give us a vote count so no one accidentally hammers by the way, Dino.
In post 1306, JaydragonKing wrote:I'm not going to change my vote yet just in case Dino screwed up so I don't get to be the one who lol-hammers on accident. I will, however, move my vote over tomorrow, hammer vote or not, should I be asked.

We've all gone into quite a lot of detail about what the Vigilante should do, and that's fine... But we really should look at the benefits of leaving Pintu alive to shoot someone elsa night one. I really hope it's not the case, but the Vigilante could only get one shot if he's NKed tonight. I'd prefer if they have a valuable shot then a null-town Vanilla Townie slot.
Which reads to me as similar town-caution.

RedFlavor scumread is bad.
Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:44 pm

And me giving the vote count wasn't me doing that in my own way of saving you?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I disagree. I scumread him for the reasons you're townreading him. He played way more recklessly in a newbie game I have meta on him from.
Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:47 pm

In post 409, Mathdino wrote:Do you have any towngames where you were similarly fine with hammers?
Including this account, I have 7 scum games as opposed to my 6 Town. My two normals, Jester Nightless, JK9, Marked for Death, and recently Tit for Tat.
Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:48 pm

In post 414, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:
In post 409, Mathdino wrote:Do you have any towngames where you were similarly fine with hammers?
Including this account, I have 7 scum games as opposed to my 6 Town. My two normals, Jester Nightless, JK9, Marked for Death, and recently Tit for Tat.
Oh, to answer the actual question, only Jester Nightless.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Holy. Shit.

My bad then.

@Cheeky: I think I have a reasonable understanding of Red's thought process and I'm very confident right now that recklessness is neither a towntell for him (he was super reckless in BOTH SCUMGAMES I PLAYED WITH HIM) nor is it actually a factor of his playstyle right now (I'm sensing that he's moving away from recklessness).
Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:57 pm

If he's moving AWAY from recklessness very intentionally, would that also not at least indicate his understanding of his meta and is trying to back off of it?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Mathdino »

I don't think he's moving away from recklessness as an attempt to stop getting himself mislynched. I think he's doing it so he can stop being wrong.
Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:04 pm

*le sigh* well agree to disagree then. I at least want his thoughts on the matter. That fair?

@Everyone
in case you missed it, I won't be able to do ANYTHING tommorow, and at the earliest Thursday afternoon. Switching internet companies and it's turning off at midnight for the current one, and for some reason they didn't feel like doing it Wednesday.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 395, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:
In post 389, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 386, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:
In post 381, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 378, Not_Mafia wrote:Tempted if only for the mental breakdown I'd trigger, but I shant
LOL! I wish you had.

VOTE: Bambi
Cheeky honey, whatever is that vote for?
I didn't get why you would caution people about an early lynch without unvoting yourself?
I believe a quote from my ISO goes like this-

"Yeah I'm looking for scum, but I'm leaving my vote on Dino. If he gets hammered? Ah well".

Honestly I knew NotMafia as scum wouldn't hammer, or ANY scum in that situation since that's basically giving yourself up just to kill Dino. And if they DID do that? Well that was one scum down the drain already and it gives any PRs a chance to work their magic elsewhere in finding the potential partner.
NM lolhammers as both aligns
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 404, CheekyTeeky wrote:Lol, no I see him saying

Yeah that's kinda left open to interpretation, but I don't think that's what he meant.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 413, CheekyTeeky wrote:I disagree. I scumread him for the reasons you're townreading him. He played way more recklessly in a newbie game I have meta on him from.
I can concur that this meta is accurate, as I'm using it as well
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 416, Mathdino wrote:Holy. Shit.

My bad then.

@Cheeky: I think I have a reasonable understanding of Red's thought process and I'm very confident right now that recklessness is neither a towntell for him (he was super reckless in BOTH SCUMGAMES I PLAYED WITH HIM) nor is it actually a factor of his playstyle right now (I'm sensing that he's moving away from recklessness).
I feel like in both games I replaced him in he flaked due to being in a bad spot but in the scumgame he got there by being unscrupulous with how he interacted with his buddy but in the towngame he got in that spot by openwolfing hardcore, so I'm feeling like he would be more out-there as town
<Embrace The Void>

RedFlavor
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by RedFlavor »

@bambi what is your read on ct and
@ct what is your read on bambi
"
Everytime RedFlavor posts, gods toss a coin.
" -chesskid3

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”