Micro 792: Three in One (Day 6)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 118, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 111, Not_Mafia wrote:Gamma just taking potshots is weird, seems more about discrediting than gamesolving
Mhm I'd love to hear where this goes
In post 112, Not_Mafia wrote:I was confirmed town that game too
Not. Even. ONCE!
Gamma is so town. NM is so scum. I'm going to stop analysing his ISO at this point.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

I don't have a hook to get off. I voted you partially as a counterwagon to nsg (both three votes at the time) to see what might happen and partially because you hadn't answered my question about nm (which you amazingly did 4 minutes after; hence the Beetlejuice gif). I din't like your interactions with nsg, so I'm content where I am.

Hey, where'd that nonexistent hook go?

p-edit

Why is Gamma town?
<(") | (")>
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Regardless of which of you is right

Thankfully, NSG is still scum
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

OK that actually makes a lot of sense I guess Penguin, but I can't be 24/7 active like I used to be in the past so me beetlejuicing is sometimes just a casualty of my schedule.
Also you secretly L-1ed me :shifty:?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 651, PenguinPower wrote:Why is Gamma town?
Gamma is town because he's acting natural and not driving an agenda. His points are valid and, yes there is fluff but that is what I enjoy about Gamma. Initially he was a suspect to me because I thought he was calling for votes on you in RVS without voting, but he was actually already voting you. Since then, he's not trying too hard and feels very natural. His dismissive reaction to being scum read is super towny, and when I eluded to believing he was town he passively pushed back against me by having doubts about my alignment when asked, in contrast to how scum often act of making a show of being pocketed etc.

Why is Gamma scum?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 653, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also you secretly L-1ed me ?
p.sure I only took you to L-2. NSG was L-2 at the time.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 654, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 651, PenguinPower wrote:Why is Gamma town?
Why is Gamma scum?
Gamma is scumbecause he doesn't come across as acting natural and has no real stance on anyone. His points don't come across as valid and, yes there is fluff and that is what I see as scummy about Gamma. Initially I didn't suspect him because he was calling for votes on me in RVS, and that is totally alignment indicative. Since then, he's not trying too hard and feels very fluid. His dismissive reaction to being scum read is something scum could easily do to gain towncred (especially when not really in danger), and when Cheeky eluded to believing he was town he passively pushed back against her by having doubts about her alignment when asked, in contrast to how town often act of making a show of being pocketed etc.

Sorry, Cheeky, but that was a bunch of buzzwords and nonsense that anyone of any alignment could do. Gamma hasn't really engaged in anything, pushed NM for a weak reason, and his entire exchange with NSG feels fake. Especially putting her to an unannounced L-1 then finding a "reason" for unvoting a short few hours later. I don't see town.
<(") | (")>
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Mathdino »

oh boy how about we flip NSG to determine gamma's alignment
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 657, Mathdino wrote:oh boy how about we flip NSG to determine gamma's alignment
that will definitely work.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 655, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 653, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also you secretly L-1ed me ?
p.sure I only took you to L-2. NSG was L-2 at the time.
ah, awkward phrasing then
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 658, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 657, Mathdino wrote:oh boy how about we flip NSG to determine gamma's alignment
that will definitely work.
can't tell if sarcasm
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Not opposed.
<(") | (")>
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Gamma am I defending scum you? D:
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by Mathdino »

i have a really horribad feeling that NSG-scum will claim tracker or doc when run up :/
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 656, PenguinPower wrote:Sorry, Cheeky, but that was a bunch of buzzwords and nonsense that anyone of any alignment could do. Gamma hasn't really engaged in anything, pushed NM for a weak reason, and his entire exchange with NSG feels fake. Especially putting her to an unannounced L-1 then finding a "reason" for unvoting a short few hours later. I don't see town.
This would have been useful a long time ago. Lol "buzzwords" - when mafia takes over your life and you no longer realise you're using jargon in everyday speech.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 656, PenguinPower wrote:Gamma ... has no real stance on anyone.
Completely wrong
His points don't come across as valid and, yes there is fluff and that is what I see as scummy about Gamma.
Terrible reason to scumread me I believe you definitely have seen me fluff as both alignments
Initially I didn't suspect him because he was calling for votes on me in RVS, and that is totally alignment indicative.
I don't get the point here.
Since then, he's not trying too hard and feels very fluid.
What's wrong with that?
His dismissive reaction to being scum read is something scum could easily do to gain towncred (especially when not really in danger)
When was this?
, and when Cheeky eluded to believing he was town he passively pushed back against her by having doubts about her alignment
See above
, when asked, in contrast to how town often act of making a show of being pocketed etc.

Sorry, Cheeky, but that was a bunch of buzzwords and nonsense that anyone of any alignment could do. Gamma hasn't really engaged in anything, pushed NM for a weak reason, and his entire exchange with NSG feels fake. Especially putting her to an unannounced L-1 then finding a "reason" for unvoting a short few hours later. I don't see town.
I'm baffled how you think my exchange with NSG was fake, I feel like that should have shone through as me really trying to sort her.
This whole case kinda feels like a stretch imo.
VOTE: PenguinPower
<Embrace The Void>

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

What?

I was talking about Gamma's exchange with nsg...
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Oh, oops. My internet sucks.
<(") | (")>
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 662, CheekyTeeky wrote:Gamma am I defending scum you? D:
I don't think so, but it's not something that's 100% off the table. I think your townread feels rather natural but I haven't looked at it to hard past the first few sentences.
btw Mathdino's post after this confirms the setup as goon-goon if he's scum
<Embrace The Void>

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 663, Mathdino wrote:i have a really horribad feeling that NSG-scum will claim tracker or doc when run up :/
Why?
<(") | (")>
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 668, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I don't think so, but it's not something that's 100% off the table. I think your townread feels rather natural but I haven't looked at it to hard past the first few sentences.
what the fuck
i'm gonna need you to stop speculating on the role indicativeness of the things i say
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 663, Mathdino wrote:i have a really horribad feeling that NSG-scum will claim tracker or doc when run up :/
Yeah giving NSG scum ideas about how to make the most of her lynch is a great idea. :facepalm: I don't understand the point of this post.

Interesting irrelevant point: I use the word horribad or terribad when I'm scum. Never as town. I've had to teach myself not to do it as it's a problematic tell.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 664, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 656, PenguinPower wrote:Sorry, Cheeky, but that was a bunch of buzzwords and nonsense that anyone of any alignment could do. Gamma hasn't really engaged in anything, pushed NM for a weak reason, and his entire exchange with NSG feels fake. Especially putting her to an unannounced L-1 then finding a "reason" for unvoting a short few hours later. I don't see town.
This would have been useful a long time ago. Lol "buzzwords" - when mafia takes over your life and you no longer realise you're using jargon in everyday speech.
Actually wrt mafia buzzwords is like it's own thing, things like OMGUS and AtE are regarded as buzzwords. I typically try to nuance my thoughts when I'm doing anything associated with a buzzword, but I do think indiscriminate use of buzzwords is bad play.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 670, Mathdino wrote:
In post 668, Gamma Emerald wrote:
what the fuck
i'm gonna need you to stop speculating on the role indicativeness of the things i say
Yeah no I'll say what I want. If you're scum that's most likely a discredit move meaning you believe both of those roles could be in the game, making it goon-goon
<Embrace The Void>

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 665, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 656, PenguinPower wrote:Gamma ... has no real stance on anyone.
Completely wrong
His points don't come across as valid and, yes there is fluff and that is what I see as scummy about Gamma.
Terrible reason to scumread me I believe you definitely have seen me fluff as both alignments
Initially I didn't suspect him because he was calling for votes on me in RVS, and that is totally alignment indicative.
I don't get the point here.
Since then, he's not trying too hard and feels very fluid.
What's wrong with that?
His dismissive reaction to being scum read is something scum could easily do to gain towncred (especially when not really in danger)
When was this?
, and when Cheeky eluded to believing he was town he passively pushed back against her by having doubts about her alignment
See above
, when asked, in contrast to how town often act of making a show of being pocketed etc.

I'm baffled how you think my exchange with NSG was fake, I feel like that should have shone through as me really trying to sort her.
This whole case kinda feels like a stretch imo.
VOTE: PenguinPower
You realize I was being somewhat condescending to show why Cheeky's towncase on you was not a good one, and that it was almost word-for-word what she wrote, except I change town to scum (and added a few modifications)? I'm not going to answer your point by point there...defensive though.

I completely feel like you exchange with NSG was fake, and it didn't shine through as you trying to sort her. It felt more like you want credit for suspecting her because she seems like an inevitable lynch with Math pushing as he is, and then realizing you put her at L-1 and unvoting. I'm baffled you don't how you don't think that.
<(") | (")>

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”