Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3223, Chara wrote:
In post 3220, Joey_ wrote:i think we flip klazoum here btw, if gamma's actually town i can see a klazoum trying to get towncred for the flip
i see what you're saying here, but that only works if Gamma is definitely town.
i'd rather Dan over Klazam, too. Klazami want to townlean.
When i am town and someone i hard townread is being lynched, i try to push a CW really hard, klazoum is basically fencesitting the lynch of his conftown read.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not that I really give a shit about "credit" but I was the one that was saying that Kalzam was WKimg Gamma b4 Joey but eh...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Chara »

no, i agree Elbirn targeted Gamma.
i don't think the odds were that low. in multiball the scumteams want to make sure they don't overlap kills, so going for a player that would be difficult to mislynch but isn't an obvious target makes a lot of sense. :>
(did i do that right, Almost.)
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:29 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 3227, Chara wrote:no, i agree Elbirn targeted Gamma.
i don't think the odds were that low. in multiball the scumteams want to make sure they don't overlap kills, so going for a player that would be difficult to mislynch but isn't an obvious target makes a lot of sense. :>
??
-----------------
Sup
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3217, pidgey wrote:A50, im asking again at what point during the night did you submit your night action?

Soon, close to deadline? Or what

Pedit- i dunno

Scientology? LOL!
Isn't Scientology American, aka what Kiana claimed? Fuck off with your bullshit. In addition I crumbed my country very early so do you want to continue this, because it will just look bad on you.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3186, Klazam wrote:go ahead. lynch a conftown. have fun
In post 3182, Klazam wrote:Fuck no

Gamma cant claim
y all lynch me first if y all want

but as long as im alive, youre not fuckign lynching gamma
like, this REALLY doesnt comme accross as genuine
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3218, Joey_ wrote:Gamma

Why did you prefer to use doc n2 and not watcher ? Why Is it more useful to protect an IC than find mefias?
Because I figured with the peacekeeper resolution it would be smart to fill the gap in the protection
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:32 am

Post by Joey_ »

Also the order of the quotes are mixed,

"as long as im alive your not fucking lynching gamma"

4 posts later

"go ahead lynch a conftowm"
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:32 am

Post by pidgey »

Like if he really watched Brass then yeah he might be dumb town.

My real question is if he really watched him, or tried something else.
He says he went after A50 hard because he saw him visitting brass, but wouldnt it be the same thing he did? If he did that, and brass didnt die, why would he think it was scummy? And even so, he didnt really go "hard" on A50, he just kinda voted him once and then moved on to other things. He might have just been making it up on the go.

Pedit- GAMMA- I'm obviously kidding about scientology. You go and suck a fucking dick if you are gonna be a bitch to me for playing a game. Not my fault you did something fucking scummy and im suspicious about it,
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:33 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 3233, pidgey wrote:My real question is if he really watched him, or tried something else.
He says he went after A50 hard because he saw him visitting brass, but wouldnt it be the same thing he did? If he did that, and brass didnt die, why would he think it was scummy? And even so, he didnt really go "hard" on A50, he just kinda voted him once and then moved on to other things. He might have just been making it up on the go.
This is very important btw. A good enough reason to discredit him.
-----------------
Sup
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3225, Joey_ wrote:When i am town and someone i hard townread is being lynched, i try to push a CW really hard, klazoum is basically fencesitting the lynch of his conftown read
where is he fencesitting? i don't agree with his Kiana read but i don't hate it, and i was ok with lynching her earlier, too.

it could be WKing or Gamma buddying (or both) but considering i doubt Klazam is red scum and i like his posts, i don't like the lynch.
what's wrong with Ranmaru/Dan?

pedit: i don't really see what Klazam gains from "lynch me first", especially considering the number of players happy to do that. (obviously there's "to look town")
it's not the worst lynch, he isn't a hard townread, but i think there are better ones.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Joey_ »

Pidgey well done at being obvious town btw, not sarcasm
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3233, pidgey wrote:Pedit- GAMMA- I'm obviously kidding about scientology. You go and suck a fucking dick if you are gonna be a bitch to me for playing a game. Not my fault you did something fucking scummy and im suspicious about it
don't make posts like this. it's a game. this is uncalled for.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Chara »

yes, i know gamma said "fuck off with your bullshit". i don't like that either.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3228, pidgey wrote:
In post 3227, Chara wrote:no, i agree Elbirn targeted Gamma.
??
what part of this are you asking about?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3233, pidgey wrote:Like if he really watched Brass then yeah he might be dumb town.

My real question is if he really watched him, or tried something else.

Pedit- GAMMA- I'm obviously kidding about scientology. You go and suck a fucking dick if you are gonna be a bitch to me for playing a game. Not my fault you did something fucking scummy and im suspicious about it,
No, I'm not letting this go. If you really believe this shit you're saying you'll have to justify it a little better. Do you think I faked my flavor or that I'm some rando religion that happens to fit with being Russia and science mafia (which btw there is none)?
<Embrace The Void>

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3235, Chara wrote:
In post 3225, Joey_ wrote:When i am town and someone i hard townread is being lynched, i try to push a CW really hard, klazoum is basically fencesitting the lynch of his conftown read
where is he fencesitting? i don't agree with his Kiana read but i don't hate it, and i was ok with lynching her earlier, too.

it could be WKing or Gamma buddying (or both) but considering i doubt Klazam is red scum and i like his posts, i don't like the lynch.
what's wrong with Ranmaru/Dan?

pedit: i don't really see what Klazam gains from "lynch me first", especially considering the number of players happy to do that. (obviously there's "to look town")
it's not the worst lynch, he isn't a hard townread, but i think there are better ones.
Its not true chara lmao, he doesn't want to be lynched first. I think ran is prob town and dan is idk, i townread-ish his early posts and i think hes different than when he was mafia but unsure here.

Klazoum is fencesitting because insteand of providing content to pursue his own agenda (not lynching gamma, lynching ran or kiana) He is commenting about information (that gamma is conftown) and he obviously isnt make a decent and genuine effort into conveying his pov (that gamma is conftown by mechanics, apparently). He is also dismissing the soft-guilty which is something scum is much more inclinded to do because they actually know what happened in the night, town dont so its easier for scum to dismiss possibilities that didnt happen. IMO its not coherent to comment (look at this last few posts) on someone that is apparently frustrating to him. Also, just tone wise i feel like hes not genuine so eh
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3234, pidgey wrote:
In post 3233, pidgey wrote:My real question is if he really watched him, or tried something else.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO DISCREDIT ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
If you're town never play with me again, because you're absolutely a horrible person.
As for why I pushed A50, I was curious about his role because I figure it had to not be protective or investigative, plus I'd been nursing a scumread on him for meta reasons which I
can
talk about now.
<Embrace The Void>

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Joey_ »

VOTE: klazoum

Please be coherent with your post that you prefer to be lynched over gamma and self :)
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:42 am

Post by pidgey »

If elbrin targetted gamma, doesnt that make hin scum since he alperanrly was a weak bodyguard? Or do you think mafia killed gamma and albrin protected him?

Btw i think elbrin just died to a scum normal kill.

Pedit- gamma, i just think you are not a watcher. Why would you be suspicious of A50 if brass didnt die and you “saw him”. Its literally what you were doing. I just think you kinda puszled everything that happened between the tracker result and your current motivation at the time and it jinda tied up well enough.

You MIGHt be a religion spreadsr because brass seems fine and he is a pagan or taoist or whatever, and A50 might have just sent his night action soon. Scum have to talk throught their night with their team so you might have submitted it after A50, which might be why HIS religion was the one tht brass got.

Thats just a plausible theory, but my point is the watcher use and you being suspicious of A50 at the time dont follow town logic to me
-----------------
Sup
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Joey_ »

@Pidgey trust the kitty cat, gamma if mefia will get lynched eventually that is a non-issue, lets make him doc the IC and flip outside
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:45 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 3242, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3234, pidgey wrote:
WHY DO YOU WANT TO DISCREDIT ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
If you're town never play with me again, because you're absolutely a horrible person.
As for why I pushed A50, I was curious about his role because I figure it had to not be protective or investigative, plus I'd been nursing a scumread on him for meta reasons which I
can
talk about now.
Lol

Im done calling you names. Dont worry, if you are town or scum im never playing with you again.

Why would i want to discredit you? O i dunno, youve killed people in realanlife and punch woman in the face. Or maybe its a game we are rucking playing where you find liers. One of the two reasons

If you are town then im wrong, who gives a fuck? Literally no reason to say what you just did as any allignemnt
-----------------
Sup
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3244, pidgey wrote:If elbrin targetted gamma, doesnt that make hin scum since he alperanrly was a weak bodyguard? Or do you think mafia killed gamma and albrin protected him?

Btw i think elbrin just died to a scum normal kill.

Pedit- gamma, i just think you are not a watcher. Why would you be suspicious of A50 if brass didnt die and you “saw him”. Its literally what you were doing. I just think you kinda puszled everything that happened between the tracker result and your current motivation at the time and it jinda tied up well enough.

You MIGHt be a religion spreadsr because brass seems fine and he is a pagan or taoist or whatever, and A50 might have just sent his night action soon. Scum have to talk throught their night with their team so you might have submitted it after A50, which might be why HIS religion was the one tht brass got.

Thats just a plausible theory, but my point is the watcher use and you being suspicious of A50 at the time dont follow town logic to me
Then tell me what you think: am I lying about my country or all of russian, religion spreader, and science mafia?
<Embrace The Void>

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Joey_ »

WHOS GIVES A CRAP @Gamma @Pidgey make a truce and vote klazoum
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

replace out

fuck off I'm not playing with you anymore
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”