MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:46 am

Post by MariaR »

The fact everyone has this same lynch pool should be a giant red sign and maybe I'm blind but considering I have big tr's on 2/3 of the lynch pool minus myself this is a big "uh oh this is gonna go bad"
So go on and lynch me if it will wake everyone up and say "hey look you're incorrect focus else where"

Hell maybe not even Auska is scum because if everyone is agreeing with the same lynch pool it means scum are content with said lynch pool
VOTE: Havo
I'll vote here for now
This ced maybe Luca aus for scum
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:48 am

Post by MariaR »

I've come to terms that whenever I flip town it's likely I'ma get lynched and when I flip scum it's likely I'm gonna win because for some reason I can get a whole playlist to tr me when I'm scum but not when I'm town. It's kinda strange if you think about it it's like I should try and make my scum meta my town meta but wouldn't that get me sr every game? :thinking: I see the main reasons for scum me was I wasn't on my partners wagomn when I could've just stayed on it and gained massive towncred instead you're saying I randomly switched and got put into hot water and killed one of the people tring me? That logic doesn't add up in any sense of the way.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:50 am

Post by MariaR »

Like I get I'm not the most "persuasive" of the group but I'm really confident in Tchi and Gamma town and you can blame it on me if we lose because of it the Kath tr isn't as strong but it feels correct to me.

That's my rant for the day
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Does anyone in (Hop/Gamma/Creature/Luca/Havo/Mumble) not townread anyone in that group?
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1650, MariaR wrote:The fact everyone has this same lynch pool should be a giant red sign and maybe I'm blind but considering I have big tr's on 2/3 of the lynch pool minus myself this is a big "uh oh this is gonna go bad"
So go on and lynch me if it will wake everyone up and say "hey look you're incorrect focus else where"

Hell maybe not even Auska is scum because if everyone is agreeing with the same lynch pool it means scum are content with said lynch pool
I'll vote here for now
Or maybe it means that lynch pool is correct.

So basically by switching your vote, you’re now saying you have no idea who scum is?
After you were begging for town to vote for you or Ausuka.
Well, that’s what town started doing. You should be happy instead of revolting.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Cedrick »

I don’t understand why Maria is saying to lynch her. It’s really weird. I don’t have an issue with a havo lynch but the evidence points to tchill and there’s resistance to it which means something to me. If tchill was town and being treated like a scapegoat he’d be lynched already.

I’m staying with a tchill wagon. Hopefully others come around on it. I don’t trust havo’s and maria’s meta town read on tchill because game related evidence trumps meta.
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Cedrick »

Maria. Earlier you said you don’t like meta yet you admit your town read on tchill is meta based. So why if you hate it are you using it here?
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1655, Cedrick wrote:I don’t understand why Maria is saying to lynch her. It’s really weird. I don’t have an issue with a havo lynch but the evidence points to tchill and there’s resistance to it which means something to me. If tchill was town and being treated like a scapegoat he’d be lynched already.

I’m staying with a tchill wagon. Hopefully others come around on it. I don’t trust havo’s and maria’s meta town read on tchill because game related evidence trumps meta.
I feel like Maria’s gambit was more of a ploy than anything else. And her switching her vote and her stance After her wagon began to pick up steam only strengthens my opinion.

I understand your viewpoint on Tchill I just disagree based on my ability to read him. I could be wrong sure but I don’t think I am. You could be wrong but you don’t think you are. So it’s up to the rest to decide that.
I think Maria could be scum here hard TRing Tchill for town cred when he flips. I guess someone could make the same argument against me, but I have no problems with town lynching Tchill if they choose too. The games about choices.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1631, Cedrick wrote:This is another reason I suspect tchill. I can't believe he has never seen somebody make that kind of comment before. It's so common on this site now, almost every game somebody tells the "vig" to shoot somebody. Tchill actually thinking mafia took that as a vig claim is weird to me.
im saying mafia didn't have a particular reason to kill anyone and thought "might as well take a chance on this". Sarcasm isn't always sarcasm on here. Very easy to fake sarcasm and get away with it.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1636, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 393, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: implosion
Votes implosion to put him L-2 with no reasoning attached.
In post 408, Tchill13 wrote:What about KTS prodding implosion then switching back to mumble after a few votes were built up?
Soon after starts to shade KTS over his vote-switching.
In post 414, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: mumble

I don't even care if There's no real evidence to suggest he isn't town at this point. I'm OK with lynching dead weight that'll more than likely always be in my lynch pool day 1. A few ppl have made a strong stance on him so this will be good.
Switches to Mumble despite implosion not having even posted between these posts.

Tchill wanted to have it on record that he voted implosion, but was itching for a reason to jump off the wagon. This resembles his later actions where he voted implosion but quickly switched to my wagon.
i vote anyone and everyone every day 1 lol.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1658, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1631, Cedrick wrote:This is another reason I suspect tchill. I can't believe he has never seen somebody make that kind of comment before. It's so common on this site now, almost every game somebody tells the "vig" to shoot somebody. Tchill actually thinking mafia took that as a vig claim is weird to me.
im saying mafia didn't have a particular reason to kill anyone and thought "might as well take a chance on this". Sarcasm isn't always sarcasm on here. Very easy to fake sarcasm and get away with it.
I’ll be really interested in finding out post game why he was killed. If it really was for that I’ll laugh.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1660, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1658, Tchill13 wrote:
I’ll be really interested in finding out post game why he was killed. If it really was for that I’ll laugh.
Me too. I think it’s very possible. But it usually turns out to be something weird.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Cedrick »

Who was his final scum reads?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:50 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1657, Havo wrote:I understand your viewpoint on Tchill I just disagree based on my ability to read him. I could be wrong sure but I don’t think I am. You could be wrong but you don’t think you are. So it’s up to the rest to decide that.
I wish I had time to meta him. I just get the feeling he’s capable of more than what we’ve seen here but I don’t really have much to base that on. His pushes have been easy targets which always raises red flags.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:51 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1656, Cedrick wrote:Maria. Earlier you said you don’t like meta yet you admit your town read on tchill is meta based. So why if you hate it are you using it here?
My read isn't meta based
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1664, MariaR wrote:
In post 1656, Cedrick wrote:Maria. Earlier you said you don’t like meta yet you admit your town read on tchill is meta based. So why if you hate it are you using it here?
My read isn't meta based
You originally said it was. Can you link me to the post where you have non meta based reasons please?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1663, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1657, Havo wrote:I understand your viewpoint on Tchill I just disagree based on my ability to read him. I could be wrong sure but I don’t think I am. You could be wrong but you don’t think you are. So it’s up to the rest to decide that.
I wish I had time to meta him. I just get the feeling he’s capable of more than what we’ve seen here but I don’t really have much to base that on. His pushes have been easy targets which always raises red flags.
Yeah, see, if he were scum, he’d be much more on point.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1662, Cedrick wrote:Who was his final scum reads?
He seemed to be on Luca before voting Implosion. But I didn’t see anything solid from a quick look at his ISO.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Cedrick »

You played with him as scum? Can I get a link to some scum games?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Havo »

@Cedrick,

What do you think of Mumbles defense of Tchill?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1668, Cedrick wrote:You played with him as scum? Can I get a link to some scum games?
Once. I’ll try. I should be able to figure out how to link it.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1668, Cedrick wrote:You played with him as scum? Can I get a link to some scum games?
Mini normal 1952.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:00 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1654, Havo wrote:
In post 1650, MariaR wrote:The fact everyone has this same lynch pool should be a giant red sign and maybe I'm blind but considering I have big tr's on 2/3 of the lynch pool minus myself this is a big "uh oh this is gonna go bad"

I'll vote here for now
Or maybe it means that lynch pool is correct.

So basically by switching your vote, you’re now saying you have no idea who scum is?
After you were begging for town to vote for you or Ausuka.
Well, that’s what town started doing. You should be happy instead of revolting.
It's never that easy. And considering I tr 2 of the players in said lynch pool no. I wasn't begging anyone it was a suggestion and then I re thought my suggestion people rethink sometimes it happens.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:01 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1566, MariaR wrote:Tchi would be way more survivlistic as scum he's drawing too much attention to himself.
He's town
He would care more about his lynching/keep track of it too he thought he was at L-1 and still asking for other lynches instead of trying to stop his own
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:22 am

Post by northsidegal »

-
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart