Balancing Act

Post Post #3950 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 4.04Image

Radja (2) Bins, Dunkerdoodles L-2
Bins (1) Radja,
Archwing (1) Bulbazak
Not Voting (3), Keychain, DeasVail, Archwing

Day four deadline is Monday March 26, 4 PM PST. (expired on 2018-03-26 16:00:00).

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3951 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

boon is having second thoughts and now think the team might be bulba/arch.

personally, i still think keychain is town, i guess dv is town cause pr claim
still think radja is the correct lynch

i still think bins is scum but i guess im wrong at this point
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3952 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:59 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 3945, DeasVail wrote:Why do you think you wouldn't have made the kill?
I've been a controversial slot this whole game. There's a lot of contest surrounding it, so I feel like making the kill, in case of a tracker or something, would be silly. I do get your point about "saving bulba" though.

VOTE: radja

Creature didn't have enough to say to change my mind. Quick thinks he knows a Bins scumtell and I dont think I've seen it? So I'm with radja and one of {bulba keychain}
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3953 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:01 am

Post by Bins »

In post 3943, Archwing wrote:@deas
why did you track me? do really thought that out of the remaining alive players that if I was scum, I would have made the kill?
idk this is pretty town

and radja/arch doesn’t seem as possible to me because they don’t look like they’ve been bussing
if radja is somehow town then i need to re-evaluate everything and i’d probably flip everything around
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3954 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 3918, Radja wrote: My teammates would like me to vote Dunk, but I'm not really a big fan of that.
Why not?
In post 3921, Radja wrote:Seriously though, if anyone else brings up me overjustifying the hammer as a point against me again, I'm going to go insane. I was FORCED to justify it by MathDino, for the one millionth time. omfg
Radja overjustified the hammer. :wink:
In post 3926, Bins wrote:@bulba

if i say u don’t be mad ok but i’m considering the possibility
im not going to come to that until i flip radja

but uh radja could be scum with anyone imo lol
other than DV
maybe Arch, idk
it’s all
idk
Well it looked like the "Bulba is most likely buddies with Radja" talk was coinciding nicely with my strong opposition of the Radja lynch. Prior to that, there was nothing, so that shows that read of "It has to be Bulba. No one else fits with Radja." is full of crap, because that obviously wasn't the case prior to me saying "I don't like Radja. We should lynch Archwing.". So who was your most likely buddy pick at the time, because you must have had one? And if you didn't, why weren't you questioning your Radja read?

Spoiler: mostly nonsense
In post 3945, DeasVail wrote:
In post 3912, Bulbazak wrote:I was asking you if your role was actually called Backup Tracker, and not something else like "Backup Investigator" or some other type of backup. A straight-up tracker backup didn't make sense to me, and I was wondering if you just simplified the actual role with what you are now. I was specifically asking for the actual name of your role, and there was nothing ambiguous about the question. So acting like I'm trying to get you to quote part of your Role PM is disingenuous when all I said was "What's your role actually called?". That'd be like if we were in a theme game, I claimed VT, you asked specifics, and I started acting cagey, even though it's very easy to say "Reginald Foresythe, Expert Butterfly Collector, Vanilla Townie".

And why it's important is that given what mastina has told me about the mod, Backup Tracker as a role seemed highly unlikely to me, as its inclusion would suggest the Tracker role being super important and would increase the game falling into a Follow the Cop type mentality, which Smith has been shown to be adverse to. It's why I asked her if Backup Tracker would be something that Smith would include in a game. I even asked about Backup Investigator. And she said that the role would be unlikely, and he'd probably include something along the lines of Universal Backup. So yeah, I've been pretty skeptical about your claim, but given that there have been no other PR claims, it makes me think it's a little more likely, and the mod is just trying to counterbalance day talk.
Thanks for the reply. I was confused by what you meant because I said I was the backup tracker and didn't know why that needed any clarification, but that makes sense.
Now I want someone to make "Reginald Foresythe, Expert Butterfly Collector" a role.
In post 3948, DeasVail wrote: - I think Bins has to be town because of her immediate reaction to my claim. I don't think(?) scum would have been able to know that there no other PRs and if there were another PR, I think they might still have had a shot at lynching me. BUT, Bins unnecessarily put herself in a position where she could not turn around on me without looking really suspicious. So I just don't think the play makes sense from scum there.
Um, I'm not following. If Bins was scum and you were town, wouldn't she know that your claim was true? Trying to lynch you now would be risky. Why wouldn't she back you immediately?

Spoiler: Do you see what I see?
In post 3948, DeasVail wrote: And so that would... leave me with Archwing and Bulba, with maybe a chance of Radja replacing one of them?
In post 3951, Dunkerdoodles wrote:boon is having second thoughts and now think the team might be bulba/arch.

@DV: Why aren't you voting Arch, then?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3955 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 4.05Image

Radja (3) Bins, Dunkerdoodles, Archwing L-1
Bins (1) Radja,
Archwing (1) Bulbazak
Not Voting (3), Keychain, DeasVail,

Day four deadline is Monday March 26, 4 PM PST. (expired on 2018-03-26 16:00:00).

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3956 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:03 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 3954, Bulbazak wrote:In post 3948, DeasVail wrote:
- I think Bins has to be town because of her immediate reaction to my claim. I don't think(?) scum would have been able to know that there no other PRs and if there were another PR, I think they might still have had a shot at lynching me. BUT, Bins unnecessarily put herself in a position where she could not turn around on me without looking really suspicious. So I just don't think the play makes sense from scum there.

Um, I'm not following. If Bins was scum and you were town, wouldn't she know that your claim was true? Trying to lynch you now would be risky. Why wouldn't she back you immediately?

Spoiler: Do you see what I see?

@DV: Why aren't you voting Arch, then?In post 3948, DeasVail wrote:And so that would... leave me with Archwing and Bulba, with maybe a chance of Radja replacing one of them?In post 3951, Dunkerdoodles wrote:boon is having second thoughts and now think the team might be bulba/arch.@DV: Why aren't you voting Arch, then?
Regarding Bins, I see your point, but I thought it most likely that there would be a fourth PR, and I also thought that if there was, scum would still have a chance at getting me lynched. I've got to say, I'm not feeling as strong about Bins-town as when I made that post. ugggh and here I go.

The reason why I haven't voted yet is because I've still been going around in circles about who is actually scum. That post was an attempt to make things clearer in my own mind, but it's become a bit of a jumble again, especially with Keychain (who really is probably town from an ISO read) not being around.

You are right that I should vote though.

VOTE: Archwing
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3957 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:56 am

Post by Archwing »

Bad vote Deas
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3958 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Archwing »

Gun to my head, bulba and radja.

I'm worried that there's a mafia roleblocker or something. I mean, fruit vendor, tracker, backup tracker... I could maybe see it. In that csse they block Deas, nk someone else and obviously hard push deas as a fake claim for the mislynch win.
GTKAS
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3959 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Radja »

yeah I'm not lynching Archwing.
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3960 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Bins »

same

hammer urself?

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3961 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Bins »

In post 3946, DeasVail wrote:Why can't Archwing be scum with Bulba or Radja?
definitely not radja, just based on their votes and on what im seeing rn

but maybe bulba? idk that still feels weird

gtkas
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3962 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Radja »

Hey, if you want to get me lynched, you're going to have to work for it. Try pulling this wagon some more so you'll definitely get lynched tomorrow.
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3963 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 3962, Radja wrote:Hey, if you want to get me lynched, you're going to have to work for it. Try pulling this wagon some more so you'll definitely get lynched tomorrow.
ok this is lockscum
hammer pls
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3964 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Radja »

you're going to be disappointed
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3965 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Radja »

My entire team now seems to agree Bins is scum. Remember this for Day 5.
Read my earlier post about Bins and read the game Cheet linked.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3966 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Radja »

Bins-DV.

Look at how Bins avoided the DV wagon at all costs today, despite scumreading him. Lynch me today but look at my posts tomorrow.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3967 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:16 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Prodding Keychain
Show
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3968 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Keychain »

Oops, my bad. Here's where I'm at:

Dunkers still town partly because I think Boon's influence would be more visible if he were scum, and I think I trust Elena's final read on him.
Bulba strikes me as town.
Still townreading Radja :/
Ugh maybe Bins is actually scum, I can't remember why I was townreading her and moreover I can't remember why she's townreading me so solidly at this point in the game.
The only reason I'm really townreading Archwing is the sync up with UCV, but I did read and the consistencies are not as strong as they first appeared. Potentially Arch could have gotten them from a read through UCV's ISO and non-Creature teammates.
DV claimed PR so he can be sorted out later, doesn't lock him as town (my ability to detect real/fake claims based on setup spec is like nil) but if he is we'll see if scum are willing to give him a night to track.

Radja wrote:yeah I'm not lynching Archwing.
Why would scum swear off their counterwagon like this?
You're under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3969 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 3966, Radja wrote:Bins-DV.

Look at how Bins avoided the DV wagon at all costs today, despite scumreading him. Lynch me today but look at my posts tomorrow.
yo dawg next time try fakeclaiming PR

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3970 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Bins »

@key - why would he also say “lynch me then” and all this “when i flip town” stuff
to have people feel iffy about lynching him

gtkas
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3971 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Keychain »

I don't really understand why that's more likely to make him scum than town? Townies generally want their reads to be remembered if they die. "Lynch me today" I can imagine being scum AtE, but Radja has played like that pretty much all game instead of only really bringing it out under pressure to make people iffy about lynching him.

I'm also looking at this:
In post 3962, Radja wrote:Hey, if you want to get me lynched, you're going to have to work for it. Try pulling this wagon some more so you'll definitely get lynched tomorrow.
At the point he made it it was kind of laughable because he was at like L-1 and he's so likely to get lynched today. The fact that he made the post suggests town faith to me.
You're under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3972 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Bins »

It's not what makes him more scum than town, but you're asking how that can be scum and I'm saying very easily.

It looks like AtE and the fact he brought his team into it looks like bigger more unbelievable AtE.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3973 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Bins »

His reaction gives me the weirdest vibes and you aren't even SLIGHTLY picking up on that? I don't get it.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3974 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 3968, Keychain wrote:Oops, my bad. Here's where I'm at:

Dunkers still town partly because I think Boon's influence would be more visible if he were scum, and I think I trust Elena's final read on him.
Bulba strikes me as town.
Still townreading Radja :/
Ugh maybe Bins is actually scum, I can't remember why I was townreading her and moreover I can't remember why she's townreading me so solidly at this point in the game.
The only reason I'm really townreading Archwing is the sync up with UCV, but I did read and the consistencies are not as strong as they first appeared. Potentially Arch could have gotten them from a read through UCV's ISO and non-Creature teammates.
DV claimed PR so he can be sorted out later, doesn't lock him as town (my ability to detect real/fake claims based on setup spec is like nil) but if he is we'll see if scum are willing to give him a night to track.

Radja wrote:yeah I'm not lynching Archwing.
Why would scum swear off their counterwagon like this?
So right now you're saying I'm scum and everyone else is town (minus DV who can be sorted later?).....................

Unless you can give me a reason to townread Radja other than this pre-hammer AtE, I really can't see how you're holding on to this townread.

I'm not scum. And if you're not scum you should get RC's input again. And also I'm still townreading you for LLD vs. RC stuff but now I'm like \o/ please have a scumread that isn't me

gtkas

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”