Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:35 am

Post by Lexa »

In post 295, hebichan wrote:VOTE: Lexa

Posting hasn't gotten better.

Also can you elaborate more human, that analysis of TG seems... all over the place?

I also apologize for text editor, I was pretty tired when I wrote that post, I just wanted to have some content this game.
What posting exactly

Definition of a low hanging fruit vote
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:55 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i've asked him to explain the whole brian thing like twice and he's just stonewalling me so i don't know how i'm supposed to see what he's seeing
where? also, i've posted about why i scumread brian at least a while ago, you literally just iso'd me.
i can kinda understand the hs lynchboner now but not before these recent posts
this is the amished tell 2.0 btw.
meh, i'll try to be diplomatic and ask eddie to respond to both you and elbirn - i know he probably doesnt want to out of annoyance but it's probably for the best. if you're town i want to work with you and i dont think i'll ever scumread elbirn here
I sorted Elbirn as town before you did, I don't think he's scum either.
If you or Eddie can point to the post that gave you a townread I'll give you a cookie, because I don't see it. They've done nothing worth a read in either direction.
Katy did this below, I'm not going to bother. They're in the town pile.
@Eddie: don't make lists of people that you're "okay with lynching" and then act like a little piss ant when people draw the conclusion that you must not be townreading them? If you're a shit communicator that's your problem.
Of course I'm not townreading them... that's why they're in the pool. I'm also not scumreading them, that's literally what PoE is. If I don't townread you, you're in that pool. That doesn't mean I scumread them, and I said myself I don't have any strong scumreads in this game yet. Just because you're incapable of reading and you're pissed an arrogant player who's better than you is taking control of the game and you want to satisfy your little control complex to make yourself feel better doesn't make me wrong. I've explained in detail what my pool means multiple times and you are still posting this.
Sweet dreams honey ^3^
<3
Tbf Eddie u are kinda a shit communicator
<3
like? i'm not going to act like he's my top townread. but i dont feel putting him literally directly above the null line is super crazy and if more people towntell then yeah i'd support a wagon on him. for now i think the other emptier slots are more interesting, as are people who posted more but havent said much
Yup
The main issue I have with EC, and at this point it's more of an annoyance than anything, is that his reads don't really mean anything.
Yes, they do. I post my pool often enough that you can see what bunch of posts got me to townread someone. If you had a specific question about someone, you could always ask. You didn't because you just want me to be scum because you don't like me, but I'm not playing my nice game, I'm playing my arrogant dickhead game.
When I posted that they were easy/spurious, that's 100% true and his responses basically support that. When asked to defend any read, he just says that he's a tone reader and doesn't even gesture to what post or what part of a post strikes him as town/scum. Looking through his pool, it seems like there might be 2 scum in it, which isn't very good considering it's half the player list.
who's scum not in the pool? Nobody. You're the one saying it's off with a 'spurious' 2 scum in it, and I think you're mostly saying that because you think the third is me which btw means 100% of the other scum are in it from my PoV anyways :lol: It is almost half the playerlist, because almost half the playterlist hasn't towned. I am the first person to townread almost every player ITG, and believe it or not the reason certain townblocs are forming is a byproduct of this playstyle. Everyone out of my pool is town. If you disagree on someone you should ask. Oh wait, you don't, your only scumreads are in my pool and myself. :eyes:
I guess one time he played a game where he successfully called which half of the playerlist the scum was in and decided he was a mafia brain genius?
Actually, I am a mafia brain Jesus. Gamma, Lexa, DLE, Katy, maybe Dunn should be able to vouch for that. I can be an asshole and I have personality flaws, sure, but in all seriousness I know what I'm doing. If you ask me anything I'll answer it without my annoying bragging and false bravado, cause I have a wincon and I am going to win this game. You'll notice now I'm giving long detailed replies to my scum lean because that's how you play mafia, you always need to be open to being wrong and this posts feels pretty genuine from you. If you're town in postgame you'll look back and see all 3 scum in the pool but you won't be apologetic, you'll still blame me and say I should have been nicer and I should have tried to be more persuasive and less controlling.
Kiana's absence really bothers me; she was confrontational right out the gate in the game I played with her, and she's just nowhere here. I don't like it because I feel like I could probably sort her and get a better handle on the game state. I'm a little disappointed the BS wagon dissipated because I wanted to see if SP would pretend to be serious about his RVS vote or something when he comes back.
I can sort her too, which is why I'm not going to vote or support her vig. I'm already starting to get a clue but we are gonna wait and see what the slot does.
I like HS's response to the wagon. I don't really like Elbirn's push on EC, though I guess that's a little hypocritical.
People push me because of my personality when I play like this. It isn't him being scummy. When you have a couple games with me you learn that I'm joking around and don't think I'm the best player to touch the site, when you don't know me you think it's obnoxious and I have a big head. Brian has seen one of my worst town games on site, that was mostly because my hydra partner told me someone was 100% scum and to push it and they had a 10 game track record of reading that person flawlessly and they were town..... but yea. Even then, I was still one of the more townblocced towns.
DLE, Kat, Purrcocet and iirc Dunnstral all look town to me. I don't really get GE, but the thing that originally pinged me turned out to be a misunderstanding on my part. So I guess that puts me at {BS, KK, SP?, Elbirn} with Lexa and Gaiden as unknowns. Hebi is irl scum for calling me text editor; I do absolutely no editing. I'll try to make a more focused post in the morning.
You're still voting me and this is your pool, and all 4./5 of your townreads are people out of my pool who I've defended. :(

I wrote most of the above so you know I'm not serious btw. I don't want to kill the game vibe for people and make this a dick waving contest.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:00 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 257, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 223, Eddie Cane wrote:Another way of looking at my pool is as people I'm okay running up to vig today.

{Brian > HS > TG > Sky > Kiana > Hebi > Lexa}

Updated the order a tiny bit, still mostly the same. I probably prefer not Sky or Kiana for vig purposes though, as they're too low info to be worth a shot as of now. If they lurk out as scum until then that has other consequences.
{HS > Brian > TG > Sky > Kiana > Hebi > Lexa}

choo choo motherfuckers
I want the vig shot to be HS or Brian. TG pinged me a little town with those posts, though I am cool w shooting him too I won't vote it. I want the vig shot to be today ideally or at latest tomorrow. We will only have <4 days left if we don't and that isn't ample time to discuss and properly coalesce on a wagon when it'll be 8/14 to lynch. Those 3 slots, particularly my preferred 2, have lots of info to discern from their alignments. I've seen a few people townread HS recently so I'll go with Brian first since the defenses of that slot haven't really been about his posting and more things like "please don't vote Brian".

VOTE: Brian Skies
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Sky_Paladin »

When I left, there was 4 pages. Now there are heaps. I was not prepared for this.

Hey so in all my games I super read hard everybody's posts and do massive try hard walls for town. I've decided I'm going to try hard and be as lazy as possible for this game. I appreciate players may go 'Look he is changing his meta, lynch him' and you know what, I don't care anymore. Where not playing for money and I just realised that I'd rather be asleep.

So with that out of the way here's stuff I found interesting on the read:

Gamma
My Sky_Paladin townread is cos they thought my action was serious, meaning they thought Fire was in the game, meaning they weren't paying attention to the player list, meaning they're probably town because scum would peruse the player list to search for dangers
I'm afraid to say I didn't think your action was serious because I don't believe FG would give anybody a day 1 spellcard that was also a dayvig. Because I totally picked a late game character thinking "haha this'll be a vig for sure!" and then I got a load of potatoes. So if somebody actually got a day 1 vig they are probably scum, and that's probably why we got that updated rules from FG going "Oh if somebody gets dayvigged it deosnt end the day and the amount required to lynch a player doesn't change tee hee" so scum can't wait til a wagon is at L-1 and then shoot somebody to end the phase.

Eddie Skies
this post says 'this list contains all 3 scum'
Do we know there are three scum? Am I going to have to read the rules ? sigh
Also 'my avvy is more theme'
no my avvy is Cirno
You lose

Purrcote
Leave cloudman alone
y tho
Votes DLE
Explain please.

Eddie Cane
this
purr convince me why one of the other 7 is worthy of a vote
Why is Purr special? Is this in response to Purr asking people not to vote Brian?

Katyusha
reads
you forgot to include me ;___; /forever alone

General: I enjoy Elibern bring up Eddie for his position (or lack thereof) on Gaiden. This looks like the first Serious Business thing in the thread so far and I'm of the opinion that: Eddie should clarify, given the lack of content from Gaiden.
TBH this is the most I've seen Gaiden post in a game - is it AI?

Conversely Katyusha's post here where she responds to Gaiden makes me think eh, maybe there is content that I just can't see.

This pings me though:
I also felt this was a townie response, scum usually posture when asked this or at least fake a read.
~~

I saw a Brian Skies wagon appear and I got excited but then it ran away, so I guess I'll leave my vote there while I sleep.

ebwop goddamn this was supposed to be a lazy post.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Turns out Eddie Cane and Eddie Skies are different people, I;m sure this won't end badly.
In post 304, Sky_Paladin wrote:Eddie
this post says 'this list contains all 3 scum'

Do we know there are three scum? Am I going to have to read the rules ? sigh
So I read the rules, no number of scum identified.

Like I'm sure this is just a simple case of me reading too much into what people wrote and it's totes not a gotcha but

why did you say three scum?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I've already answered that, read from that post on as Gamma questioned it too. and yea, it was in reply to purr.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 304, Sky_Paladin wrote:Gamma
My Sky_Paladin townread is cos they thought my action was serious, meaning they thought Fire was in the game, meaning they weren't paying attention to the player list, meaning they're probably town because scum would peruse the player list to search for dangers
I'm afraid to say I didn't think your action was serious because I don't believe FG would give anybody a day 1 spellcard that was also a dayvig. Because I totally picked a late game character thinking "haha this'll be a vig for sure!" and then I got a load of potatoes. So if somebody actually got a day 1 vig they are probably scum, and that's probably why we got that updated rules from FG going "Oh if somebody gets dayvigged it deosnt end the day and the amount required to lynch a player doesn't change tee hee" so scum can't wait til a wagon is at L-1 and then shoot somebody to end the phase.
You saying you suspect Katy of being mafia L-1 vig or smth? That kinda meshes poorly with the tone I'm seeing in the rest of the post
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:56 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

In post 304, Sky_Paladin wrote: TBH this is the most I've seen Gaiden post in a game - is it AI?
Totes
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
Text Generator
Text Generator
Goon
Text Generator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Text Generator »

VOTE: Brian Skies

I'm ok with vigging brian at this point. Although it probably doesn't matter, I'd still request that whenever we do vig someone, we establish that they don't need to be at L-1 at the time of vigging or in the most recent vote count.

Ftr, regarding the 2 scum in the list thing. I don't have strong enough reads to justify claiming that all of the scum are in my scum reads. Probably someone I haven't really considered is scum.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

yea letting someone unvote is fine
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:45 am

Post by Katyusha »

They have to unvote after the VC is posted however

VOTE: Brian

I think the only reads based content he’s given is gamma shade and gamma’s town, plus it wasn’t anything super insightful
eddie cane
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

did the mod say that? l1 restricted actions dont usually afaik, as long as the following unvote is in a seperate post as the l1 vote
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Katyusha »

The VC has to show the vig target at L-1 for me to shoot, remember I asked him the other day
eddie cane
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

o
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Katyusha »

So like we can’t run up someone to l-1 and just have them get vigged

But we
can
run someone up to l-1, get the VC, and then wait until later to vig them

Basically I can point to a VC, say “oh this person’s l-1 in this VC, I vig them”, and have them get vigged

Just so it’s crystal
eddie cane
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i'm probably gone for the day other than the next hour so if u want me hmu

if i come back tomorrow and brian is vigged ill be extra happy
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Katyusha »

Who do you think the lynch is if Brian flips town?
eddie cane
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

{HS > Brian > TG > Sky > Kiana > Hebi > Lexa}

someone else in here, i haven't looked in depth. probably in hebi / kiana / tg.
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Purrcocet »

:*
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 234, Katyusha wrote:purrcs trying to wagon me was definitely just trying to rile me up and annoy me tho lmfao
honestly i want u dead youve hurt me in several ways
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Purrcocet »

VOTE: Human Seauencerrrr
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Katyusha »

:(

Talk to me?

Pedit: not a bad vote, what brought you over?
eddie cane
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Katyusha »

really can feel the productivity guys keep it up
eddie cane
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm at a bar and there's a huge fight cops are outsidequestioning people and I'm pissed they closed the bar :? the fucking fire alarm keeps going off

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”