Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3350 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Varsoon »

While you are in a FIGHT, strike up a friendly conversation.
Stall for time. I will come to resolve the conflict.
VOTECOUNT 2.02

Gamma Emerald (2.5):
Maid Cafe, Taly, baku and munna
baku and munna (2):
Gamma Emerald, Venmar
Taly (1):
Reasonably Rational

Not Voting (9):
Iconeum, Chara, Creature, Bronya Zaychik, Almost50, SnarkySnowman, Skybird, Nancy Drew 39, Dunnstral

With 15 Alive, it takes 8 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2018-04-06 20:00:00)
The current playthrough is on the GENOCIDE ROUTE.
Skybird is a non-legal target for actions.
Almost50 is unable to vote or use any abilities, including factional abilities/kills (if any).
Iconeum is on V/LA until Monday.
Last edited by Varsoon on Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 3333, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3323, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3321, Maid Cafe wrote:Me and Claire decided claiming this was correct. (lol day roleblocker if thats a thing).

We can put 3 people in a hood RBing all of them.

We kinda want to use this to win the game on the spot.

~B
I kind of want you to use this on us to prevent us from using the thing I don't want to use.

Requires Drixx input to know if that's the right call.

-Cerb
I wholeheartedly agree.

~D
If RR is in the hood, we volunteer. I have a near 100% win rate when hooded with them.

~Titus
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 3347, Almost50 wrote:I'm at a point where I REALLY don't care anymore, so I'll just say it and get it over with:

I bloody fucked up. It was I who hammered Mastina. I wasn't sure of their alignment because Mastina's posting was terribad .. like horrific. On the other hand Yume was quite and I associate that more with her Town play. When things got over-heated to the point I could not even READ (let alone comprehend) the thread I decided it might be good to just end the day and see if Mastina was scum and hijacking the slot (she said she won't be posting much and look how "little" she posted indeed) *Smirk*

Anyway, that was my bloody mistake.

Then I got a hood with OTM and they said I'd look really bad if they got NK'd, but there was nothing I can do to affect the NK because I'm NOT SCUM. So when I got to the thread at the start of the day and saw OTM was the NK AND that I lost my vote AGAIN I really gave in and gave up. Beeboy and Ali are being overly and utterly stupid and tunneled, and I just don't want to deal with that as it affects my mood nor only for this game but for.. well.. everything I do.

So there.

Oh, and Beeboy is being doubly stupid for suggesting the spell was U/G when in fact I was all WHITE. He just looked at the PHOTO and decided it was U/G (much like a toddler who can't read but enjoys the comics anyway).

If you guys want to lynch me, so be it. I have not and probably will no be on top of the game any time soon anyway. So there!

P.S. I reserve the right to respond only to players whom I'm willing to work with. Anyone I dislike I will ignore their questions AND will also ignore them being rephrased by people I'm willing to work with because I don't feel like going round and round in circle when it doesn't even matter.

Over
Ok. Who do you think are the bad guys by your gut?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

I stopped developing/updating my reads after last night, so here's where I was at before the day started:

1 Creature
2 Chara
3 Reasonably Rational
4 Maid Cafe
5 SnarkySnowman
6 TalyAlisae
7 Skybird
8 Gamma Emerald << This one by virtue of OTM who had them even higher
-9- Bronya Zaychik << Null Line
10 MiccNancy Drew 39
11 Baku and Munna
12 Venmar << OTM also had this one much higher but I'm not convinced. They wanted to leave him alone till LyLo
13 Iconeum << Also this one OTM objected to. In fact I said I was confident there's scum on Ven/Ico because they were the only two on the Mastina wagon that I had below my null line and OTM's response was "I just can't see it this way".

. Dunnstral

Dunn is a non-entity to me. Math said they didn't agree but didn't even elaborate on whether he should be a TR or a SR

Re: The Mastina wagon. OTM asked why I TR Ali and SR Ico and I said it was because Ico joined the wagon late, and OTM said that it makes Ali look worse because he refused to listen. Ali was my 3rd strongest TR at the start of the night but relegated to 6th after that. Still a solid TR for me though.

I also had another reason to suspect Ico and thatb was lining up lynches (if Mastina is Town we lynch Ali) and OTM argued that Taly did the same. I explained that Taly was hinting OTM could be scum WITH Mastina, so that's not really scummy because Mastina flipped Town. Ico -on the other hand- could very well be scum who knew Mastina was flipping Town and thus is more suspicious to me.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

OTM corrected me on the Taly thing, saying she actually said "if both were alive"

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 3353, Almost50 wrote:I stopped developing/updating my reads after last night, so here's where I was at before the day started:

1 Creature
2 Chara
3 Reasonably Rational
4 Maid Cafe
5 SnarkySnowman
6 TalyAlisae
7 Skybird
8 Gamma Emerald << This one by virtue of OTM who had them even higher
-9- Bronya Zaychik << Null Line
10 MiccNancy Drew 39
11 Baku and Munna
12 Venmar << OTM also had this one much higher but I'm not convinced. They wanted to leave him alone till LyLo
13 Iconeum << Also this one OTM objected to. In fact I said I was confident there's scum on Ven/Ico because they were the only two on the Mastina wagon that I had below my null line and OTM's response was "I just can't see it this way".

. Dunnstral

Dunn is a non-entity to me. Math said they didn't agree but didn't even elaborate on whether he should be a TR or a SR

Re: The Mastina wagon. OTM asked why I TR Ali and SR Ico and I said it was because Ico joined the wagon late, and OTM said that it makes Ali look worse because he refused to listen. Ali was my 3rd strongest TR at the start of the night but relegated to 6th after that. Still a solid TR for me though.

I also had another reason to suspect Ico and thatb was lining up lynches (if Mastina is Town we lynch Ali) and OTM argued that Taly did the same. I explained that Taly was hinting OTM could be scum WITH Mastina, so that's not really scummy because Mastina flipped Town. Ico -on the other hand- could very well be scum who knew Mastina was flipping Town and thus is more suspicious to me.
I am very confident Iconeum is town. He should not be the lynch today or any day.
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

OTM says Gamma is himself and will always be so until he is more (whatever that means) is the reason he is Town. They suspected Sky for "rolefishing" and Ali for the relentless push on Mastina. They also "didn't fully trust me" and would have rathered I got Lie-detected, and were not content with Cerb's play in general.

They HARD TR'd Beeboy (said he was obv!Town), and had a mild TR on both Venmar and Gamma, and they were confident the Parish creature was scum controlled (I had the opposite view and always thought it was Town and associated it with Creature in particular, and I made a pun of Creature controlling the creature).

P-edit: You asked for my reads. I don't even have a vote to contribute to any lynch anyway.

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Skybird »

Do you really feel you can't contribute if you don't have a vote?
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

A50 - How often do we use our vote? Just play as if you did and convince people to go with you.

~D
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3357, Skybird wrote:Do you really feel you can't contribute if you don't have a vote?
What do you suggest I'd do? I'm answering questions, am I not? And providing reads, and conveying the last words of a dead Townie too. I'm open to suggestions if you have any.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Drixx: Do you know I'm one who can "convince people to go with me"?? I don't even know what's gong on myself, and my read list was practically conflicted with that of OTM (a confirmed Townie) and is also different from the living majority (yours included), plus I'm being under continuous fire from 2 slots whom I think are both Town, so can't even return the fire, so to speak.

You know, the one thing I could do is eat rope and let you guys settle it between yourselves. "Remove the obstacles". and I'm being one myself so I deserve to go. Fair is fair.

But if you have specific questions for me I'd be happy to answer them.

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Chara »

Almost is town.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Chara »

and a good half of Purple Heart scum (half, not all) had to do with them being responsible for or getting their team to make that hammer. i don't know what to make of Almost claiming it here
exactly
, but he's town for doing so.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Taly »

@Cerb

I'm going to talk with
Alisae
about what
Varsoon
said and I'll likely give a response.

Also, while you keep your vote on me, can you explain why you want to
Chara
to elaborate on
Me/Alisae
being scum...?
In post 3324, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Taly wrote:
1)
Why track PR reads and not scumreads?
2)
How would claims have changed your targets?
3)
So the amount of people you track changes the mana you get from it?
Because I wanted the mana, tracker is actually more useful lategame. Claims would have changed my targets by making me go for them specifically. I always get 2 mana if I get them all right or none if any are wrong, but I had no leads so I wanted to get as many leads as possible.
I still don't get tracking PR reads over scumreads. From the perspective on D1, everyone likely had some form of role that could be used. What "leads" were you hoping to find?

But several people did claim in D1. To my understanding,
((point out if I'm wrong))
Maid Cafe
Almost50
Chara
, and
Bronya
never ability claimed.
In post 3335, Venmar wrote:okay, so idk what im at right now with this game

so let me say where i'm at right now with this game; here's where i'm at: i'm kind of lost. my #3272 came from a point of frustration based on the game changing flavours, and after recollection i'm actually still fine with alisae's slot, though i'm still definitely not happy with pushing a massclaim this early.

i find myself agreeing, yet being at conflict with my townreads. i think maid cafe and purple heart are solving this game, but i disagree with some of their reads that they are pushing hard right now, and by reads i really just mean the singular read of gamma. i am purely, and entirely, solely townreading gamma off gut. im definitely not qualified to make this read since my meta with gamma isn't THAT long, and i had troubles reading him in some games, but my honest to god, twitch, blind gut reaction to his posting here is that he is town. i still think gamma's posting is just like what i remembered it to be from valentines mafia, and i also townread gamma's frustration and exasperation since it's again something i associate with his town-range.

that said:
In post 3178, Maid Cafe wrote:Gamma Emerald.
Almost50.
Baku and Munna.
Nacy Drew

~B
i think this is a good place to start. im still not sold on the micc slot, i still think micc's play was genuine though nacy drew is nulling the slot up by being, well, absent, though i'm still not ready to lynch the slot. i can definitely get behind baku and almost50 though since i think a50 is missing the direction and purpose i associate with his townplay, his play just feels apathetic and meandering, and my impression of baku's play as-so-far is just doing some very wolfy popins and doing some scummy posturing (their positioning regarding chara's claim mainly comes to mind).

vote: baku

^ i think this is the vote to go with today i think
In post 3321, Maid Cafe wrote:Me and Claire decided claiming this was correct. (lol day roleblocker if thats a thing).

We can put 3 people in a hood RBing all of them.

We kinda want to use this to win the game on the spot.

~B
nutty. i think lynching baku and putting a50/gamma/?? in the neighborhood is the right play here. i'm more interested in testing gamma via the rb than lynching him to be honest.
Alisae:
I really do not think that we're going to be in the MtG setup again, but if people want to wait ONE day to prove me wrong then I guess I'll let people do that

In post 3337, baku and munna wrote:wow that case is bad
like holy shit bad
i sent in the action to make the hood quite a bit before the hammer but varsoon wasn't online at the time so the action got buffered
the reason i hadn't used it yet was because i was waiting for shiro to come around and discuss who to hood.
What was the point in hooding
MC
?
In post 3362, Chara wrote:and a good half of Purple Heart scum (half, not all) had to do with them being responsible for or getting their team to make that hammer. i don't know what to make of Almost claiming it here
exactly
, but he's town for doing so.
....Waiting for the associatives.... :roll:
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3364 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Maid Cafe »

In post 3361, Chara wrote:Almost is town.
I am guessing your only learning how to improve your playstyle from Eli and not your reads.

~B
Why are you... the only one causing me so much confusion?

aka beeboy and MariaR
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3365 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3363, Taly wrote:I still don't get tracking PR reads over scumreads. From the perspective on D1, everyone likely had some form of role that could be used. What "leads" were you hoping to find?

But several people did claim in D1. To my understanding,
((point out if I'm wrong))
Maid Cafe
Almost50
Chara
, and
Bronya
never ability claimed.
I was hoping to get at least one result to use on future days to gain more mana.
And if someone claimed I most likely missed it. Serves me right for not finishing my catch-up.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3366 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:17 am

Post by beeboy »

I mean I can just do gamma and worry about everyone else later but idk.
Almost50 literally just claimed scum lol.

~B
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3367 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Maid Cafe »

In post 3366, beeboy wrote:I mean I can just do gamma and worry about everyone else later but idk.
Almost50 literally just claimed scum lol.

~B
You will stay in this hydra and you will like it mr I get you're dumb and hydra slip a lot but for your sake don't do it again

aka beeboy and MariaR
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3368 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Taly »

Almost50
, can you vote to prove that it wasn't stolen?
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3369 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Maid Cafe »

Taly talk to Alisae, I think the plan for today is.
I RB, Cerb, Vanmar and Baku.

We then lynch Gamma and A50 can't act.
Then trackers/RBers hop onto Nancy.
But if I snapped the entire team scum can't even kill kek.

~B

aka beeboy and MariaR
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3370 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Taly »

In post 3369, Maid Cafe wrote:Taly talk to Alisae, I think the plan for today is.

We then lynch Gamma and A50 can't act.
Then trackers/RBers hop onto Nancy.
But if I snapped the entire team scum can't even kill kek.

~B
We have been talking ^.^

We are both fine with this plan.
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3371 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

VOTE: baku hydra
We want to do ghis for now.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3372 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3368, Taly wrote:
Almost50
, can you vote to prove that it wasn't stolen?
Are you saying the MOD is lying to you? I cannot vote as per the Varsoon himself (last line in both VCs he posted so far). *Sigh*

VOTE: A50

Happy?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3373 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 3361, Chara wrote:Almost is town.
why?
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3374 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 3369, Maid Cafe wrote:Taly talk to Alisae, I think the plan for today is.
why are you even roleblocking me >.>

can you angle me in on your scumread on me or what?
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”