Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 324, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm at a bar and there's a huge fight cops are outsidequestioning people and I'm pissed they closed the bar :? the fucking fire alarm keeps going off
How'd the fight start
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

some girl bumped a guy and he turned around and punched her in the face so a bunch of guys started kicking the shit out of him and then yea
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I have a good Snapchat story and my friend who's a server here isaughong with me so it's a win :lol: the alarm is giving me a headache tho
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Katyusha »

damn wtf
eddie cane
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

noe a waiter and a customer who know each other I think are screaming blaming each other wtf I wish I could upload thus here
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

sounds wild
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

it's just me and the staff now cops took like 20 ppl
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yikes that's a lot of cop cars
<Embrace The Void>

Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:05 pm

Post by Human Sequencer »

responding to 302 by Eddie cane

so I directly question eddie's wagon push twice and all he can come up with in response was "where [did you do that]?"
posts 264 and 248
how do you have me so confidently sorted as scum when you're clearly not even reading my posts

and what the fuck is an amished tell
i know you're the most important person in the thread and everything so it doesn't greatly matter if others lag behind but can you at least try to make yourself understandable for the simpletons around like me who just aren't on your stunning level of cognitive ability, oh sir scumhunting king?

i read through your entire ISO again and I don't really see any concise mention of why ur scumreading Brian above all else
there was just a vague Poe list and then Brian vaguely started drifting towards the top and then suddenly you realised the only way you'll reach orgasm is if either him or I die today, preferably both, so you started pushing nobody but us
that's why I asked for a concise explanation
cuz I don't really get it
like if you're playing Poe that's fine, but is feels different
you've used Poe to narrow yourself down a pool of potential lynches, and out of those two lynches there's hs and Brian who stick out to you the most
all I wanted to know is why that is
nah
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:45 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 245, Human Sequencer wrote:also Dunn scumreading me for no reason is the classic
quintessential dunnstral
missed u my dude
Do I really do that
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Hi, I am back. Let me catch up.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:38 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 86, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Dayvig Firebringer

glgl
Is Firebringer even associated with this game?
In post 7, Sky_Paladin wrote:There can be only one Sky

VOTE: Brian Skies
Considering I actually have an appropriately themed avatar and my account is older than yours, how about we just oust you instead?
In post 21, Elbirn wrote:
Cute Magical Anime Girl
Hmm, not sure if accurate. Don't know if I should CC.
In post 10, Eddie Cane wrote:Eddie Cane has Smogon friends in this thread, and he has to put on a good performance.
In post 32, Eddie Cane wrote:lexa is U scumm
In post 33, Eddie Cane wrote:VOTE: Lexa

the fun thing about people with good town games but shit scum games is that they're very easy to pressure even if they're aware its just pressure
I can already sense their burgeoning disappointment.
In post 58, Elbirn wrote:I reside in a serene and peaceful world where no moderator is enough of a bastard to grant even more killing power to the team whose power it is to kill people.
What FG games have you played in? And what do you consider to be extra killing power?
In post 73, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 15, Purrcocet wrote:lol she sounds like a textbook who wants to flash wagon this
This sounds like a lame scumread
In post 80, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because it's NAI, she does it as both aligns, and I feel like you tried to make something out of nothing
In what way is it a lame scumread? Especially considering Kat made an offhand distinction regarding Purr's alignment off of nothing.
In post 75, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 40, Sky_Paladin wrote:iirc FakeGod doesn't accept bold generics eg
Vig Lexa
, you'll need to make it a proper spell card to count for realsies.
In other news Sky_Paladin is probtown
For stating NAI information?
In post 54, FakeGod wrote:
Katyusha [2] - Purrcocet
In post 84, Human Sequencer wrote:anybody pushing the vig is bein dum and will be voted unless they realise how dum they're bein
?

Why is pushing the claimed vig dumb? If anything, that should be one of our priorities since we don't want to end up just enabling her if she's scum.
In post 85, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Katy is in this game! Cool! Katyusha is good player!
Yes, let's buddy up to the claimed vig. Surely she won't notice you if you talk about how great she is. :roll:
I find this post scummy. What a long post, full of quotewalls, that doesn't appear to have any content in it whatsoever! How can you say so much but mean so little? Bad!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 96, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 86, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 85, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Katy is in this game! Cool! Katyusha is good player!
Yes, let's buddy up to the claimed vig. Surely she won't notice you if you talk about how great she is. :roll:
Shade noted. Also possible perspective slip from the last thing.

serious vote glgl
Good vote!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 98, Katyusha wrote:despite the fact i think his push is kind of bad im gonna be contrarian and townread gamma - i think the stuff i want to scumread from him is more gamma indicative than scum

i would like to hear some expansion on his paladin read, however

VOTE: Kiana

Talk to us! When you posted I think there was at least one or two reads you could give, so what do you think right now?

also my townread on dunnstral is a little stronger now
Hello! Nice to see you again, Katyusha.

I will tell you my reads once I'm done catching up.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 124, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 96, Gamma Emerald wrote:Possibly scumthought,
seems already aware of Fire not being in the game
, which makes sense if he's already perused the playerlist for threats
Not what I said, especially since alts are a thing. And if you do something, like fake a reaction test, and it seems off I'm obviously going to question it.
In post 96, Gamma Emerald wrote:I thought Purr was scumreading them for their RVS on me?
In post 4, Katyusha wrote:I will not shoot a townread (or Purrcocet unless I’m 100% sure they are scum) however.
In post 15, Purrcocet wrote:lol she sounds like a textbook who wants to flash wagon this
I've gotten the impression Purr was referring to himself, not you.
In post 96, Gamma Emerald wrote:Do you think FG would give scum a vig?
Yes, because he has, and apparently on more than one occasion.

Kat, you said you read all the Alice in Wonderland games, but did you come across that one? It's the sequel to his Through the Looking Glass game.
In post 96, Gamma Emerald wrote:For not realizing Fire wasn't even in the game. Scum would probably peruse the playerlist for threats, as seen above with why I said that first thing was a scumthought
Sure, I can see this. I glossed over the Joker image and didn't realize it was relevant.

Not again! Bad!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 135, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 131, Katyusha wrote:A vig = a nonfactional kill to me?

I can vig a player who was recorded to be at L-1 in any votecount once per game, starting at D1.

I can kill a player who was recorded to be at L-1 in any votecount once per game, starting at D1.

They effectively mean the same thing to me? what's your point.....

unless you're saying a scum vig is unlikely, which I agree with here. there's probably going to be some parallel or something that makes the role clearly scum if it exists, which seems mechanically weird in a game with public actions.
I don't really care about going into a long discussion about this with you, but as far as I'm concerned, this wasn't (or probably wasn't) a setup that was designed in advance and roles were probably determined based on player submissions and not with any predetermined ideas regarding flavor or more subtle setup nuances like you're implying. It makes more sense to me for a role to be more ambiguous in its application than to just be 'this is obviously a scum power' or 'this is obviously a town power,' especially since everyone has to
publicly declare
when they'd be using their power. Otherwise, scum are pretty much dead in the water from the start since from what you're implying, one or more of them wouldn't even be able to use their spellcard since it would make it obvious they were scum and they'd be lynched.

Negative utility town roles are also a thing. And so are roles that look townish on the surface but are actually scum roles. And I'd expect both of these from any moderator worth their salt.

I'm also from the school of thought that roles don't determine alignment, and neither does confimability (which only means you have the role you claimed, not that you're town). And seeing players make bad assumptions that may or may not favor scum is a pet peeve of mine and I
will
make it a point to shut it down if I see it.
Stop posting nonsense! Bad!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 138, Katyusha wrote:Mmmh. Lemme know when something changes. I have no plans reading my posts out loud on like a vocaroo or something
What's a vocaroo?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 141, hebichan wrote:VOTE: lexa

No one else I really dislike yet, gut reading gamma as town. Eddie might be my second weakest but even thats null.

Lexa is a fine vote right now.
Can you please explain your vote? I don't like it.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 143, Katyusha wrote:didn't even notice the brian wagon but i like its composition so far and i'm not townreading him

Good vote!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 145, Human Sequencer wrote: is a really bad post
it's not even that scummy
it's just bad
i don't wanna live in a universe where people actually vote other people for knowing who is and isn't in the game
Hello mister. You are calling a post that I called literally "good" up above saying it's "really bad". Is it because Gamma voted for Brian Skies? Are you Brian Skies's partner then!

I think Human Sequencer is Brian Skies's buddy, if BS flips scum.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 149, Human Sequencer wrote:i disagree a lot
but u do u I guess

i don't really have a hard time believing Brian actually thinks scumDavig is possible, even though i disagree with it
i also don't really see it as shade

kinda null on the slot

if ur all wagoning him cuz his posts are ugly that's something I completely understand but gamma deserves it too and maybe even Kat
Defending Brian and calling him "null"! Very shady! And misrepping people wagoning Brian because his posts are "ugly". Very suspicious!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 153, Eddie Cane wrote:
but u do u I guess

i don't really have a hard time believing Brian actually thinks scumDavig is possible, even though i disagree with it

kinda null on the slot

if ur all wagoning him cuz his posts are ugly that's something I completely understand but gamma deserves it too and maybe even Kat
if brian fips scum this is a bad post
Good post!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:46 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 161, Eddie Cane wrote:I will say I have extremely light TRs on Lexa and Kiana but not enough to warrant being removed. TG and HS are extremely light SRs. Sky / DLE / Hebi hard null.

JSYK, DLE is from my home site along with Lexa. DLE lurking to this point is not alignment indicative, he's a very lurky player. He will likely powertown or lurk out by the time d3 rolls around, he's one of those players that struggles with D1s. He has I think 10 years of mafia experience but we play it differently than NOCs you're used to from where we're from.
Can you please explain your townread on me? I only posted one post saying hi to Katyusha prior to your post.

I am townreading you for your good reads on BS and HS.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:46 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 162, Dunnstral wrote:Don't know what I did between 105 and 160

VOTE: Human Sequencer
Impressive!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:46 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 172, DaLetterEl wrote:
but u do u I guess

kinda null on the slot

this post isn't very good

are you always this wishy washy
I see yet another townie has identified a very suspicious post made by HS!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”