Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Katy is in this game! Cool! Katyusha is good player!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Hi, I am back. Let me catch up.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:38 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 86, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Dayvig Firebringer

glgl
Is Firebringer even associated with this game?
In post 7, Sky_Paladin wrote:There can be only one Sky

VOTE: Brian Skies
Considering I actually have an appropriately themed avatar and my account is older than yours, how about we just oust you instead?
In post 21, Elbirn wrote:
Cute Magical Anime Girl
Hmm, not sure if accurate. Don't know if I should CC.
In post 10, Eddie Cane wrote:Eddie Cane has Smogon friends in this thread, and he has to put on a good performance.
In post 32, Eddie Cane wrote:lexa is U scumm
In post 33, Eddie Cane wrote:VOTE: Lexa

the fun thing about people with good town games but shit scum games is that they're very easy to pressure even if they're aware its just pressure
I can already sense their burgeoning disappointment.
In post 58, Elbirn wrote:I reside in a serene and peaceful world where no moderator is enough of a bastard to grant even more killing power to the team whose power it is to kill people.
What FG games have you played in? And what do you consider to be extra killing power?
In post 73, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 15, Purrcocet wrote:lol she sounds like a textbook who wants to flash wagon this
This sounds like a lame scumread
In post 80, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because it's NAI, she does it as both aligns, and I feel like you tried to make something out of nothing
In what way is it a lame scumread? Especially considering Kat made an offhand distinction regarding Purr's alignment off of nothing.
In post 75, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 40, Sky_Paladin wrote:iirc FakeGod doesn't accept bold generics eg
Vig Lexa
, you'll need to make it a proper spell card to count for realsies.
In other news Sky_Paladin is probtown
For stating NAI information?
In post 54, FakeGod wrote:
Katyusha [2] - Purrcocet
In post 84, Human Sequencer wrote:anybody pushing the vig is bein dum and will be voted unless they realise how dum they're bein
?

Why is pushing the claimed vig dumb? If anything, that should be one of our priorities since we don't want to end up just enabling her if she's scum.
In post 85, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Katy is in this game! Cool! Katyusha is good player!
Yes, let's buddy up to the claimed vig. Surely she won't notice you if you talk about how great she is. :roll:
I find this post scummy. What a long post, full of quotewalls, that doesn't appear to have any content in it whatsoever! How can you say so much but mean so little? Bad!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 96, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 85, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Katy is in this game! Cool! Katyusha is good player!
Yes, let's buddy up to the claimed vig. Surely she won't notice you if you talk about how great she is. :roll:
Shade noted. Also possible perspective slip from the last thing.

serious vote glgl
Good vote!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 98, Katyusha wrote:despite the fact i think his push is kind of bad im gonna be contrarian and townread gamma - i think the stuff i want to scumread from him is more gamma indicative than scum

i would like to hear some expansion on his paladin read, however

VOTE: Kiana

Talk to us! When you posted I think there was at least one or two reads you could give, so what do you think right now?

also my townread on dunnstral is a little stronger now
Hello! Nice to see you again, Katyusha.

I will tell you my reads once I'm done catching up.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 124, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 96, Gamma Emerald wrote:Possibly scumthought,
seems already aware of Fire not being in the game
, which makes sense if he's already perused the playerlist for threats
Not what I said, especially since alts are a thing. And if you do something, like fake a reaction test, and it seems off I'm obviously going to question it.
In post 96, Gamma Emerald wrote:I thought Purr was scumreading them for their RVS on me?
In post 4, Katyusha wrote:I will not shoot a townread (or Purrcocet unless I’m 100% sure they are scum) however.
In post 15, Purrcocet wrote:lol she sounds like a textbook who wants to flash wagon this
I've gotten the impression Purr was referring to himself, not you.
In post 96, Gamma Emerald wrote:Do you think FG would give scum a vig?
Yes, because he has, and apparently on more than one occasion.

Kat, you said you read all the Alice in Wonderland games, but did you come across that one? It's the sequel to his Through the Looking Glass game.
In post 96, Gamma Emerald wrote:For not realizing Fire wasn't even in the game. Scum would probably peruse the playerlist for threats, as seen above with why I said that first thing was a scumthought
Sure, I can see this. I glossed over the Joker image and didn't realize it was relevant.

Not again! Bad!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 135, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 131, Katyusha wrote:A vig = a nonfactional kill to me?

I can vig a player who was recorded to be at L-1 in any votecount once per game, starting at D1.

I can kill a player who was recorded to be at L-1 in any votecount once per game, starting at D1.

They effectively mean the same thing to me? what's your point.....

unless you're saying a scum vig is unlikely, which I agree with here. there's probably going to be some parallel or something that makes the role clearly scum if it exists, which seems mechanically weird in a game with public actions.
I don't really care about going into a long discussion about this with you, but as far as I'm concerned, this wasn't (or probably wasn't) a setup that was designed in advance and roles were probably determined based on player submissions and not with any predetermined ideas regarding flavor or more subtle setup nuances like you're implying. It makes more sense to me for a role to be more ambiguous in its application than to just be 'this is obviously a scum power' or 'this is obviously a town power,' especially since everyone has to
publicly declare
when they'd be using their power. Otherwise, scum are pretty much dead in the water from the start since from what you're implying, one or more of them wouldn't even be able to use their spellcard since it would make it obvious they were scum and they'd be lynched.

Negative utility town roles are also a thing. And so are roles that look townish on the surface but are actually scum roles. And I'd expect both of these from any moderator worth their salt.

I'm also from the school of thought that roles don't determine alignment, and neither does confimability (which only means you have the role you claimed, not that you're town). And seeing players make bad assumptions that may or may not favor scum is a pet peeve of mine and I
will
make it a point to shut it down if I see it.
Stop posting nonsense! Bad!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 138, Katyusha wrote:Mmmh. Lemme know when something changes. I have no plans reading my posts out loud on like a vocaroo or something
What's a vocaroo?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 141, hebichan wrote:VOTE: lexa

No one else I really dislike yet, gut reading gamma as town. Eddie might be my second weakest but even thats null.

Lexa is a fine vote right now.
Can you please explain your vote? I don't like it.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 143, Katyusha wrote:didn't even notice the brian wagon but i like its composition so far and i'm not townreading him

Good vote!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 145, Human Sequencer wrote: is a really bad post
it's not even that scummy
it's just bad
i don't wanna live in a universe where people actually vote other people for knowing who is and isn't in the game
Hello mister. You are calling a post that I called literally "good" up above saying it's "really bad". Is it because Gamma voted for Brian Skies? Are you Brian Skies's partner then!

I think Human Sequencer is Brian Skies's buddy, if BS flips scum.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 149, Human Sequencer wrote:i disagree a lot
but u do u I guess

i don't really have a hard time believing Brian actually thinks scumDavig is possible, even though i disagree with it
i also don't really see it as shade

kinda null on the slot

if ur all wagoning him cuz his posts are ugly that's something I completely understand but gamma deserves it too and maybe even Kat
Defending Brian and calling him "null"! Very shady! And misrepping people wagoning Brian because his posts are "ugly". Very suspicious!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 153, Eddie Cane wrote:
but u do u I guess

i don't really have a hard time believing Brian actually thinks scumDavig is possible, even though i disagree with it

kinda null on the slot

if ur all wagoning him cuz his posts are ugly that's something I completely understand but gamma deserves it too and maybe even Kat
if brian fips scum this is a bad post
Good post!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:46 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 161, Eddie Cane wrote:I will say I have extremely light TRs on Lexa and Kiana but not enough to warrant being removed. TG and HS are extremely light SRs. Sky / DLE / Hebi hard null.

JSYK, DLE is from my home site along with Lexa. DLE lurking to this point is not alignment indicative, he's a very lurky player. He will likely powertown or lurk out by the time d3 rolls around, he's one of those players that struggles with D1s. He has I think 10 years of mafia experience but we play it differently than NOCs you're used to from where we're from.
Can you please explain your townread on me? I only posted one post saying hi to Katyusha prior to your post.

I am townreading you for your good reads on BS and HS.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:46 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 162, Dunnstral wrote:Don't know what I did between 105 and 160

VOTE: Human Sequencer
Impressive!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:46 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 172, DaLetterEl wrote:
but u do u I guess

kinda null on the slot

this post isn't very good

are you always this wishy washy
I see yet another townie has identified a very suspicious post made by HS!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:48 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 185, Text Generator wrote:Eddie and probably one of Kiana or Lexa are scum; BS is provisionally town. The composition of the BS wagon, for the record, is actually bad. Gaiden might be scum too.

Katyusha changed her claim and should vig the L-1 wagon
after
an unvote to prove that her role is actually what she just said. If she can vig anyone who has ever been at L-1, I'd agree that that seems unlikely as a scum role.

VOTE: eddie cane
Why are you scumreading me? Or Lexa, for that matter? All I did was to say "hi" to Katyusha. By pure objectivity, my slot should be null. Bad!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:48 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 189, Eddie Cane wrote:gut. thst entrance seems awkward in a townie way. she's still in the pool
Oh, so you explained it eventually. Good!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 191, Text Generator wrote:You claimed you could vig the L-1 wagon initially. Then you claimed you could vig anyone who had ever been at L-1, which is very different in my mind.

Tentatively EC's reads look easy or spurious. He has a pool of mostly low content posters, and his preferred lynch order is nearly the opposite of the order I read the slots in.

To a certain extent, I'm waiting for Kiana and Sky Paladin to do something, but I don't want to make them post because I want to see if they'll continue to lie low.
What do you want me to do? Do I not have a life? Only away for less than 48 hours and I have a stranger going all nuts about me and my activity habits. Did you not care to check whether I was away on the site or not? Very shallow read. Plus, you think you can "make me post"? That's very scummy shading. Very bad!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 204, hebichan wrote:VOTE: text editor

I hate eddie's tone but really, he seems to have struck a chord with you. I think he's overconfident and quite possibly wrong about some of his toownreads, but time will tell.

Not feeling brian votes, played with him before and he gets better as the game goes on.
This is a good vote, though I wish you explained your reasoning more! It's difficult to understand what you're thinking and to have a feel whether your posts come from a townie or scum mindset.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 207, Katyusha wrote:{Elbrin, DLE}
{Dunnstral, Purrcs}
{Eddie, Gamma, hebi}
{Gaiden}
-----------
{Kiana, Lexa, TG}
{Brian, HS}

this is about where i'm at in terms of reads, line is the null line and i've kind of kicked in players who are otherwise null to under that line since i have a lot of slots i'm townreading - would like to see something shake that up a little

but yeah i do agree with you, though i would like text's follow up to my commentary on his eddie read. i'm always worried about being pocketed by eddie since this is actually the first time i'm town against him, normally we're both scum or i'm scum. i've misread him quite often in games i've watched though. for now though i'm not really jiving with text's reasoning

human kind of feels off to me, i'm not sure how to articulate it beyond that. same with brian, he's kind of in a similar realm as gaiden where he's mostly commented on non-game advancing content but he's said a lot more than gaiden. plus gaiden has townie tone and from what he's posted it makes sense he hasnt really done anything. if brian is town i'd like to see him push something i suppose, or how a cw builds up around him

kiana and lexa are just null, plus I feel like kiana is the kind of player who finds something game advancing to do in their entrance so them not really doing anything seems weird to me.

game is slow but i dont think it's a bad thing. at least not yet
This is a good reads list, though I wonder why TG is on the same line as me and Lexa who are null. I believe you explained that you are scumreading TE here? He should be in the bottom pile with HS and BS.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 212, Eddie Cane wrote:I disagree Gamma. His defense of Brian is buddy-y in multiple ways - works with buddying town!Brian and dissuading a scum partner!Brian wagon in a way that isn't overly committal. His "read" on you is basically policy from how I read it? 84 and 88 are the easiest posts in the world.
Nice explanation of HS's buddying with Brian. Good catch!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 213, Purrcocet wrote:text generator is town and human hasn't done anything scummy x_x
In post 214, Eddie Cane wrote:your 3 votes are 3 of my top 5 trs so hush kitty
Hush kitty is correct!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:54 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 220, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm easy to talk to, I'll always work with people. If I have a guilty on someone I'll still usuuuually answer them. It is me being playful, so to speak, like I am a cat and you are all my little mice. Of course, I'm the village cat and some mice are my mice and some are loyal to the evil Mr. Mittens and plot the murder of all of my cute little good samaritin mousies. Or maybe I've just taken too much molly tonight.

Text Eraser is a fine vote and I've said as much, I'm not sure what about that implies I'm hard to work with. I prefer HS or Brian, but I'm happy with Text Editor gaining votes too. Honestly. I want us to use Giga's vig within 48 hours or even less, a flip D1 is a HUGE town boost in EV as long as we have ample time to discuss it. Giga can say what happened last time I was town with a town day vig (rip Dr Pepper).
Very excellent reads! They're exactly what I've been feeling going into the game. Because of this, you are a strong townread.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:56 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 250, Katyusha wrote:
In post 248, Human Sequencer wrote:reading over his iso half of his posts are empty filler like this
In post 16, Eddie Cane wrote:pop a purrocet
In post 32, Eddie Cane wrote:lexa is U scumm
In post 163, Eddie Cane wrote:I spoke to Katy.
In post 166, Eddie Cane wrote:beetlejuiced
he has a lynchboner for brian and me which i don't really get

eddie why do you have a lynchboner for brian and me
this is a really awful cherry pick lol

he's at least given reads and pushed, he's actively sorting with a poe as well

like......... there's AI content.............

pedit: lmfao i forgot about that asnkdfjlsdjfjlasdf;a;;;;
I missed this post from HS. How did I miss this?! Was it so uninteresting or blending-in that I totally missed it? Not a good look for HS.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 264, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 261, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 243, Human Sequencer wrote:Kat is a towny town
why do we have to waste an easy townread on a confirmable slot zzz

elibirn is pretty towny, he's reading pretty genuine, especially in his apologetic mindset towards not reading the thread
everybody else just blends together
dle, Eddie cane, lexa, probably more even just feel like the same person in my head
anything else? it doesn't have to be a concise stance; what comes to mind is good. stream of consciousness is sortable.
i still don't understand the brian lynchboner at all
i can kinda understand the hs lynchboner now but not before these recent posts
Hmph! Always about Brian I see! I'd love to see what they flip!

I believe Katy has a vig shot to eliminate an extra scum this day? Let's eliminate both BS and HS. I am pretty confident about the associatives of these two players.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 267, Katyusha wrote:
In post 263, Human Sequencer wrote:can you really not see how a slot having a lot of one line, unimpressionable posts can cause them to mentally slurry together with other players
maybe it's from doing an iso? i don't know, having read this game entirely in context and not yet doing an ISO i feel like Eddie has been kind of echoing what I've been thinking in my head a lot, maybe change a thing or two.

and yeah, don't force reads if you don't have to. i have full faith if you're town you can towntell and scumhunt fine but right now I don't really see it. If anything you kind of remind me of your play in that shitty micro from way back when? it was literally your last game iirc, you felt kind of potatoey i guess and just kind of floating around. if you're just in a rut though let's try to get out of it
Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 253, Katyusha wrote:it's fine gamma nobody's perfect <3

what's your take on human right now?
I think she's town
Talk to me about why? I feel like you're usually right when I get into tunnels like this lol (or when im scum pushing them like in House in the Woods)

like do you think the point about me feeling like they kind of just skimmed eddie's iso and make a wrong characterization makes sense?

pedit: would like to see where this one goes
Yes, I am seeing the things you both are seeing too, except that I wasn't present for the first 48 hours of this game. I'll put you as a strong townread too.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:59 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 289, Gamma Emerald wrote:What the hell
Fuck I'm triggered now
One day, eventually, I'm going to have to report you if you don't mind your language, Gamma Emerald.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 290, Text Generator wrote:Kiana's absence really bothers me; she was confrontational right out the gate in the game I played with her, and she's just nowhere here. I don't like it because I feel like I could probably sort her and get a better handle on the game state. I'm a little disappointed the BS wagon dissipated because I wanted to see if SP would pretend to be serious about his RVS vote or something when he comes back.

I mostly null read BS, the thing that bothered me the most that he posted was accusing KK of buddying Kat in her first post. I also didn't like the post, but it didn't look like a buddy attempt to me at all. I'd like to know his reads, because I think a lot of what he's posted doesn't really address them.
Did you bother to check my activity site-wide before coming to a conclusion that it's game related? I believe this is the second time you have thrown shade to my slot for extremely nonsensical reasons! Lazy and bad!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 293, Text Generator wrote:BS thought the same thing, which is one of the things that makes him not especially scummy in my eyes.
Defending BS too! I see a pattern here! Very bad!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 294, Human Sequencer wrote:can we be a little less aggressive with the abbreviations
it gets a little difficult to keep track of posts when everybody is labelled with a two letter handle

I don't really like the meta in text generator's posts tbh
290 feels a little weird in general, like they're out of sync with their own reads
despite the fact that I agree with most of it (apart from the meta aspect)
Calling TG weird, then saying you agree with most of it... what is your read on TG then? Scum? Town? Null? Mystery? Your teammate?

Very bad! I am coming to a conclusion here...
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 309, Text Generator wrote:VOTE: Brian Skies

I'm ok with vigging brian at this point. Although it probably doesn't matter, I'd still request that whenever we do vig someone, we establish that they don't need to be at L-1 at the time of vigging or in the most recent vote count.

Ftr, regarding the 2 scum in the list thing. I don't have strong enough reads to justify claiming that all of the scum are in my scum reads. Probably someone I haven't really considered is scum.
This is very suspicious and perhaps confusing considering my reads on the probable TG/HS/BS scumteam theory that I have now. Why would a teammate want his partner to be vigged? I may need to reconsider my theory, but, perhaps there's a reason where the information is not made available to us. I will continue to monitor.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 333, Human Sequencer wrote:responding to 302 by Eddie cane

so I directly question eddie's wagon push twice and all he can come up with in response was "where [did you do that]?"
posts 264 and 248
how do you have me so confidently sorted as scum when you're clearly not even reading my posts

and what the fuck is an amished tell
i know you're the most important person in the thread and everything so it doesn't greatly matter if others lag behind but can you at least try to make yourself understandable for the simpletons around like me who just aren't on your stunning level of cognitive ability, oh sir scumhunting king?

i read through your entire ISO again and I don't really see any concise mention of why ur scumreading Brian above all else
there was just a vague Poe list and then Brian vaguely started drifting towards the top and then suddenly you realised the only way you'll reach orgasm is if either him or I die today, preferably both, so you started pushing nobody but us
that's why I asked for a concise explanation
cuz I don't really get it
like if you're playing Poe that's fine, but is feels different
you've used Poe to narrow yourself down a pool of potential lynches, and out of those two lynches there's hs and Brian who stick out to you the most
all I wanted to know is why that is
Nonsense! I'd be happy for this guy to be lynched today! Look at all the nonsensical discrediting on Eddie cane, my strong townread. No doubt, it's because Eddie Cane also caught the entire scumteam (as Katy and I did too, of course).
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:09 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Sorry for the spam. Here are the reads.

The World's Cutest: Kiana Kaslana

Strong town: Katyusha, Eddie Cane, Hebichan
Townreading: Sky_Paladin, Gamma Emerald

Null: Gaiden, Dunnstral, Lexa, DaLetterEl, Elbirn,
Light scumlean (in the case I'm wrong about the scumteam): Purrcocet
Scum: Human Sequencer, Brian Skies, Text Generator
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:10 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

With the entire team's effort to protect Brian Skies, it appears that it would be best to flip this one first to determine if the theory is correct and to crack the game if true.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 371, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 368, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Sorry for the spam. Here are the reads.

Strong town: Katyusha, Eddie Cane, Hebichan

Scum: Human Sequencer, Brian Skies, Text Generator
Why is Hebi and Sky so high?
Hi!

Sky's 304 is pretty good, check it out. The way he goes about it seems genuine to me. He also has his vote on Brian Skies.

Hebichan's voting patterns throughout this game have been cryptic but I don't see scum motivation in them. I don't have a high standard for his play, but he is hitting the town baseline I have set for him; I cannot comment further on this. He also happens to be voting our top two suspects.

The above players don't appear to be voting or posting in a manner that shows any evidence of bussing to me. We can rule that out.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:55 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 374, Katyusha wrote:
In post 354, Kiana Kaslana wrote:This is a good reads list, though I wonder why TG is on the same line as me and Lexa who are null. I believe you explained that you are scumreading TE here? He should be in the bottom pile with HS and BS.
Meh, I can kind of see the universe where he's wrong town. He could easily be scum and your team of HS/BS/TG could absolutely be correct, but TG is still the last one i'd lynch and I wouldn't jump for it just yet.

I like your reads so far and I'm kind of hoping you genuinely came to them and you're not scum just following me :lol:

Anyway, I'd like to see more from Brian and the less active people now that we have a wagon going

pedit: what else are you supposed to sort sky from lol, that's his only game advancing post and it's still kind of long so there's stuff to pick at
I agree with you. TG gets flipped last.

Thank you. I would wonder how I followed you though, because my reasoning have been very clear in the multitude of posts I have made earlier with my catchup, while to be honest you haven't been as comparably clear with most of your reasoning.

I am looking forward to playing more games with you if our reads are correct as well this game. We're starting from the same footing here as compared to the Newbie game.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 379, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 378, Text Generator wrote:Hi, Kiana. You're right, I hadn't checked your site-wide activity and only noticed just now that you haven't been posting elsewhere.

Fun hypothetical for KK: Suppose I'm actually confirmably town. What does that do to your scum-reads?

p-edit: Sky's 304 is actually not good.
Ew nothing in this post is good. Shading Kiana for activity, questioned the read on themselves rather than the actual starting point of Brian Skies, and the last line seems to be attacking someone else in Eddie's scum pool for w/e reason.
I like this post. Very good!

Gamma Emerald is upgraded to the strong town tier.

There are too many nulls in this game. Fortunately that isn't a big issue because the scum in this game happen to be actively scumming it up and being obvious scum. It almost feels like we are in a Large Newbie game here.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 378, Text Generator wrote:Hi, Kiana. You're right, I hadn't checked your site-wide activity and only noticed just now that you haven't been posting elsewhere.

Fun hypothetical for KK: Suppose I'm actually confirmably town. What does that do to your scum-reads?

p-edit: Sky's 304 is actually not good.
I'll reconsider my reads if even one of them is wrong, but I have no reason to believe that at the moment.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 386, Eddie Cane wrote:Tbh, at this point I want to cfd HS.
What's cfd?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 388, Katyusha wrote:I mean I'm sure you're a capable scum player who can come up with that reasoning - I've had my fair share of bad games/reads lately and I was originally planning on playing newbie games so I can work on whatever issues my game had honestly. I don't want to talk about ongoing games but one of my weaknesses in my town game in general is getting pocketed too easily by players i like when they agree with me when they're scum and I'm just trying to watch for that

I feel the same way though! :)

pedit: You're voting for Brian right, TG? Where should things be going then?

ppedit: I do like that assessment though
Well, the games that I've seen you in (Newbie game, and Be Yourself Mafia) you performed really well though, so I have a good amount of respect for you! Then again, perhaps it's because RC's in those games too making everyone look better :?: :idea:
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 625, Katyusha wrote:Where is princess kiana
Princess Kiana is busy with royal business. I appreciate the love, but I don't think much of value has been posted so far, and it's been barely 48 hour since day started, so I don't get what's the big deal.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

I will post later, please be patient.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Not surprised that Brian flipped scum, that was expected; he was caught scum. Not surprised that Eddie Cane was nightkilled either, I expected one of me/Eddie/Katy to die, and I believe I have a spotty activity schedule so scum probably wouldn't eliminate me as their first choice.

Katy should be locktown/IC-level town now; no way scum would sabotage their teammate's dayvig/action like that with a self-hammer. Clearly he wanted to end the day fast and to prevent the dayvig from taking place.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 446, Human Sequencer wrote:If you don't think I'm being set up I don't know what to tell you

I'm in class and can't really post properly for a few hours
Like a lot of hours
I have a lot to say though
Town wouldn't miss you if you were gone; and you'd eliminate a spot from our PoE, so take it as a noble martyr sacrifice if you're town.

Unfortunately; I don't think you are. Since I have been on point so far with my Brian catch, I see no reason to waver on my Day 1 reads.

Difficult to argue that you've been set up when the Night 1 Kill was indeed very obvious.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 453, Text Generator wrote:I disagree, 1-shot vig puts us at evens, which is very little utility unless we have another kill or a protection.
Strongly dislike how Text argues against the use of Katy's vig because he's next on the chopping block. Brian scum deliberately sabotaged the use of the vig with his self-hammer. So the resistance to the vig is very suspicious.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 460, Lexa wrote:snip
I find it very difficult to read your posts when your comments don't even quote or show the posts in question. Sorry but clicking back and forth on your links is really not efficient. Feels like you're talking to yourself.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Apart from that complaint, I'm townreading you. So, I find the following post from TG pretty bad as well.
In post 464, Lexa wrote:what the hell is this post

don't even know what to think about this right now red flag need to come back to tg hard
In that post, TG shades both me and Lexa; Lexa I'm townreading and of course myself is myself. It's a pretty bad look for TG and Lexa is correct about the red flag.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 466, Lexa wrote:interesting that TG chooses to develop a read on kiana who hasn't really been in the thread at all while ignoring me when he'd had us both in the same category in 185. idk i'm feeling really null on this slot, their pushes and targets seem really off and stretchy and their softing of brian/maybe human looks bad but nothing they're saying actually really bleeds noticeably scummy. might just be town who's off the game atm.
Yup that's a pretty good catch for the most part, I've already highlighted that earlier during my own catchup though. I don't agree he's town; TG is very likely scum. Even if they don't "bleed scummy", a lack of a townread is equivalent to a scumread.

And, that's assuming that they don't bleed scummy in the first place. It is of my opinion that they are.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 467, Lexa wrote:vig into lynch on human+text feels like a good space to aim for rn
Glad that Lexa is on the same page as {Eddie, Katy, me}.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 472, Text Generator wrote:
Kiana's catch-up was bad, recapitulating things that had already been mentioned in thread and only serving to ingratiate herself to EC and Kat.
Lexa's catch-up is good and I'm pretty confident she's town.
This is so bad. Pretty sure it's because I caught his entire scumteam and now he has to push back on me.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 473, Lexa wrote:just had a thought, human was the counterwagon to brian right? what reasons does brian have to self hammer other than to brick the vig if he's not giving his buddy a shot to live
Exactly this.

He also might have thought that once Day 1 is over, the vig would no longer be usable. Sadly for poor Brian it isn't the case. Considering Brian's level of awareness in this game, it's entirely plausible.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #52) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 486, Lexa wrote:eod1 is pretty meaningless. brian's case on katy is a little concerning, but if and only if katy lives to lylo
Can you please explain what's so concerning about Brian's "case"?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 486, Lexa wrote:

this is a bad look for text
In post 468, Text Generator wrote:elbirn is correct about the vig thing. If anyone can rolecop, I have a 100% never scum role.
in their iso they have the following
I don't buy that Katyusha's role is explicitly town. I'd like a flavor claims as well as a claim of any other effects
For the night action thing, I think it's probably best for people to claim if/when they think their card will be useful.
Reeeeally large disparity between believing that they're role is definitively confirmable as town by its existence alone while denying katy the same opportunity AND then claiming that they have a confirmable role but not adhering to their stated idea of claiming when the card is useful
Really good catch here. The fact that roles pretty much cannot be proven or revealed upon flip also support this idea.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 500, Text Generator wrote:I just ISO'd HS and I really don't think they're scum. Like, the Brian posts look like an unfortunate coincidence and everything else they say rings authentic to me.
Get out of here.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 512, Text Generator wrote:tbh, kiana is probably me being contrarian. she's lean town too.
Nice save. You really don't want to get in my bad books for this game, I'll get you destroyed after I eliminate what's left of your team.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 514, Lexa wrote:text you're going to have to go more into depth on your reads, you don't have the capital backing you up right now to drop them naked

atm they have no credibility with you sitting number two on the chopping block
Very strong post by Lexa. Again, very good to know we're on the same page.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 547, Human Sequencer wrote:kat why didn't you use your vig on night 1
when brian self hammered the first thing i thought he was going for was ending the day quick so scum can steal the stage 2 card use
Are you for real? Katy's vig can only be used on a player who has been L-1 before. Only Brian was the only eligible candidate in the game at that point... and... he's dead.

This is just fluff.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 548, Human Sequencer wrote:obviously eddie and i were butting heads day 1 because i felt like he was being a condescending asshole towards me

and then he had me hardscummed for whatever reason

so when brian quickhammers before i can clarify anything
and then eddie cane dies overnight
we lead into a d2 where there's three fuckin sheep votes on me and half the cast is saying 'yeah how about we vig human' when human has fucking 20 posts

like i don't know what the fuck i'm doing that's even scummy and there's too many people in this game to individually pick apart and try and understand the reads and thought processes of everybody
so i just feel fuckin lost
pls address me directly lads
This is nonsense. Instead of complaining about why he is getting lynched (HINT: Why me? = Fry me!), he could have given reads or tried to hunt scum in the game, but no, it's all of "I don't understand how I got caught!!".

Bad!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 550, Human Sequencer wrote:i feel bad posting reads on fucking anybody even because when you look at the playerlist its like
SXTLHGaiden??
Sky_Paladin??
Kiana Kaslana??
Dunnstral??
hebichan??
Purrcocet??

who even are these people? like even people i actually know i have no handle whatsoever where they are in the game
some of them aren't fuggin posting and some others just blur together
kiana was here like once for a big catchup and then nothing else
when there's so many unknowns i feel like i have such a poor understanding of what's actually going on i can't be sure of anything i post

so i was gonna lay low and just wait till spots thin out before going in too hard but the one thing i didn't understand and thought was worth mentioning and kept getting fucking ignored on ended up being a scumwagon

zzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ
This is even more nonsense. You aren't able to come up with reads on a players you've never played with before? Give me a break. Even newbies in the newbie queue can do that. Bad excuse.

"I was going to lay low..."

Thanks for claiming scum.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 556, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 552, Human Sequencer wrote:half the game is on my ass what do u honestly fuckin expect
you have
three
votes

if you're town you have plenty of room and time to articulate whatever you would like to say ya know
I agree with the cat's point. HS is too worried about so few votes and instead of posting anything of value that he promised he would, he just whines about how he got caught. That is just scum.

VOTE: Human Sequencer
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Eddie Cane's last read on Purrcocet was "hush kitty".

I am inclined to agree.

They are lean town for me though. More town than null but could be scum in the rare event that my reads are erroneous.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 564, Katyusha wrote:purrc's reads look fine to me

lexa weird question though, i noticed you're null on DLE but Eddie died townbloccing him. Whose read should I be sheeping more here? I'm somewhere in the middle at this point, I think TG's posts have been super town recently so my original perception of the game is kind of on edge.

human i'll write a bite-sized case for you when i'm not busy, wouldn't be fair if you didnt understand why you're scumread here :)
I disagree, TG is my choice for the next teammate alongside HS.

If you are townreading TG, who do you think is the final teammate? Unless there are four scum in this game, then I give it to you, but TG would still be my pick for the next scum.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 574, hebichan wrote:Anyhow, as the person who feels completely lost in most ofthis playerlist besides like gamma.

I think purr is pushing the most active person off the wagon is a bit weird...

I feel like human sequencer could be one of those townies who just tends to fencesit, and his breaking under pressure doesn't feel like scum so much as frustrated town.

Purr on the other hand seemed to have waited until there was a bit of momentum on HS and just sort of trolled and didn't provide content until then, and reads lists can be easily faked, even if its one that on its own is pretty decent. I just feel like the posts around

VOTE: purr

I also think there's at least one scum on the brian wagon and brian self voted to push them through town scrutiny.
I don't like the HS townread here, but hebi still appears to be wrong town rather than like TG who is defending scum. He shows more thought process than TG who is finding nonsensical reasons to throw shade on low-hanging fruit.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Hebi vs Purr is a headache.

Also, those avatars.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 590, Elbirn wrote:I had some thoughts regarding our vig situation, and maybe my proposal isn't the smartest thing but I'd like to put a few things out there

1. We should create a vote count with every player at L-1. This gives the vig the utility to shoot anyone without restriction, and avoids entirely the situation of scum getting to L-1 and then self hammering to gimp the vig. If scum does decide to over react to getting wagoned for utilitarian purposes and self hammers while not even actually being suspected, that's on them; we still killed scum.

Anyone who hammers one of these L-1 wagons is either confirmed scum or lynched by policy because don't fuck with me. I don't care if that player flips scum, the lol hammer might as well be scum going for town cred and should be made ded for being awful.

2. Katy can't live to mylo with her shot still available. I don't think she's scum but I like to wear tinfoil hats. And strictly speaking we can't put ourselves in a situation where the next death decides the game and someone whose alignment is unknown has a killing ability. Maybe this was common sense to the rest of you but I'm stating the obvious for posterity.
I would agree with this proposal, it's pretty good, except for the fact that scum can easily sabotage this with a fakehammer or a quickhammer on town and get a free lynch + kill off. I don't think we should do this until we get to 1 scum remaining, in which case, the last scum would instantly lose if they are caught scumhammering.

This proposal also can
definitely
help other roles as well.

I would really like for this to happen if we manage to eliminate one more scum (probably the obvscum HS)
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #66) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 642, Sky_Paladin wrote:Re Text:
i kind of have been easing on TG and think he's town though - what's changing your mind here?
I Became Concerned when Kiana said my 304 was good, and Text said it was not good, but did not clarify what he did not like about it. Why go out of your way to comment over a player who had very little content if you're not going to do anything meaningful about it?
A pretty good catch from Sky here; proves my point about TG throwing shade onto low hanging fruit.

Pretty obviously scummy, I'm down to lynch him.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #67) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 647, Katyusha wrote:or kiana

kiana picked up on me being scum super quickly in alisae's game iirc im sure she'd read me correctly here as well
I don't remember this but maybe that's because I purged my memory of that game entirely because of the horrible RC double murders. PTSD and all.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #68) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 368, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Sorry for the spam. Here are the reads.

Strong town: Katyusha,
Eddie Cane
, Hebichan

Scum: Human Sequencer,
Brian Skies
, Text Generator
My reads are the same as I had them earlier. Nothing much has been made to change my scumreads. In fact the posts in the game on Day 2 and the flips only solidify them. Some movement up and town my townreads pile, but, who cares about those when we've caught scum?

Updated reads:

Strong town: Katyusha, Sky_Paladin, Lexa,
Townreading: Hebichan, Gamma Emerald

Null: Gaiden, Dunnstral, DaLetterEl, Elbirn,
Scum: Human Sequencer, Text Generator

I take back my "townlean" on Purr; seems like I gave that read a little too easily especially when I realized that there are still so many null players in the game. More like a light scumlean because there is a margin for error.

I feel that Gamma hasn't made much of an impact on Day 2. But I've seen him posting on-site, so he isn't busy with IRL stuff, unlike me.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #69) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Let's L-1 a couple more people (the nulls in my pile, probably) because better safe than sorry. And Kiana needs it.

After HS gets vigged though. And only if HS flips scum. If HS flips town, indeed we'll have to hard reset anyway.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #70) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 695, Katyusha wrote:i dont think dunn's claim comes from scum ever

not claiming cop but like how he did it
Considering the fact that I believe that I have caught the scumteam already (and I guess, you and Lexa too), by default it would mean Dunn is town. But realistically speaking he would be still part of the PoE for me.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #71) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 698, Katyusha wrote:after HS gets vigged i cant shoot lol

i'd have to do it before but i'd still holster N2 so that someone can get copped by dunn because i trust him
I'm sure that was obvious. What are you getting at? I do not understand.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 701, Katyusha wrote:You implied we should L-1 people after we vig human?
Yes.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 703, Katyusha wrote:
In post 696, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Let's L-1 a couple more people (the nulls in my pile, probably) because better safe than sorry. And Kiana needs it.

After HS gets vigged though. And only if HS flips scum. If HS flips town, indeed we'll have to hard reset anyway.
pedit: im guessing you believe there are other l-1 activated prs, ok. i guess that's a valid assumption given fg wouldn't be giving out less votecounts for just a vig i assume
Yes.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 705, Katyusha wrote:oh i feel dumb that was super obvious ok

it's like 1 am cut me some slack :P
Okay.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

We will need FakeGod to give a timely votecount. Since he is deliberately giving infrequent votecounts, we'll have to be careful.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #76) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Okay. Seems like I'm done here for now so I'll be taking my leave. Sleep well, Katyusha.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #77) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 711, Text Generator wrote:Haven't read everything yet. Not an IC, I meant that my role wouldn't be scum because it would have no mechanical use on a scum-team. I have a couple abilities, one is that I'm a jailkeeper (due to the spellcard mechanics this could only ever stop the nightkill). Another is that I can remove a player's ability to vote for a phase. Like Kat, I have no restriction on when I can do this despite the fact that this would allow for me to totally fuck up lylo. Idk if I needed to claim further.
If we lynch another scum I'd be surprised if anyone has a better night 3 ability.
So you are not an IC, good to know.

Katy I want to see your opinion on this roleclaim. Mine, well, I've made my stance on TG very clear. I have no reason to doubt that TG is claiming his true role, but there's also no reason to believe that it isn't a scum role.

Current hypothesis is supporting HS and BS as the weak scum and TG as the deep (but still weak) wolf.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #78) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 713, Text Generator wrote:Kat's being a goof, but w/e. I'd be interested in seeing Kiana case me from the beginning.

Sky's post isn't really a 'good catch,' people do that all the time. If you think that criticizing a single post outside of a push is scummy, we might be in secret lylo, so watch out.

Your catch-up is obviously bad and your posts continue to be bad. Your scum build-up was entirely built on the premise that scum are all mutually town-reading and you seem to be personally insulted by my being suspicious of your absence. Outside of that, everything you've posted is basically surface level bullshit with no dissection of why scum might be doing something or whether town might do that same thing. Lexa's catch-up lends a lot more insight into her thought process and shows that she is actually approaching the game from some kind of analytical angle.

p-edit: no
Unfortunately for you I do not have the time to entertain or humour you by making a case, nor do I care much for it, my time is more precious than convincing scum that they're scum. I'll do so when I need to convince town to vote you, but considering the state of the game, it is not necessary at this point in time.

Fancy that nonsensical misrep. I really don't care for your suspicion of my absence, rather, your attempt to throw shade on me seems like scum trying to throw junk at the wall and see what sticks. Unfortunately for you, that wouldn't even work in a Newbie game if I'm in it, much less a serious Theme game that I purposely joined for the flavour. Try again.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #79) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 714, Text Generator wrote:The reason we shouldn't use the vig today is because there are good odds we'll fuck it up again, and we already know that several cards rely on other cards being used first.

If HS is scum, vigging them vs lynching them is unlikely to have any real game significance and it's dumb to think I'd be pushing away from the vig for that reason.
How did we "fuck up" the vig? Pretty sure that scum deliberately sabotaged our use by self-hammering, but it netted a premature dead scum. I'd hardly say that we "fucked up". You are pushing away from the vig, it is a fact. The question is if it is town or scum motivated, and bets are on the latter.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #80) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:09 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 716, Text Generator wrote:ftr, HS's posts today have been bad and Hebi's have done nothing to change what I think about the slot. So I'm not even advocating against lynching HS. I'd be happy to vote them as soon as we get spellcard use out of the way.
How are HS's posts bad. I'd like to see you case him with your own words instead of copying the answers from top students Eddie, Me, Katy, and Lexa after the exam is over.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #81) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 723, Text Generator wrote:Only change in my reads since the last time I posted them is that HS is scummier. Kiana's continuing course the way she started with her catch-up which is frustrating, but it's possible that my expectations were warped from last game we were in.

I think they're less town than Lexa, but not likely scum.
Can you explain in more detail how your expectations have been warped from out last game. I'd find it hard to believe that you, as town, would keep secret, or deliberately omit, such a strong factor that played into your read on me.

Katy was in that game too, she can serve as verifier and witness to prove the truth of your statements. So if you are making comments like that, let's hear it.

Let me tell you one giant difference here:

In that game, I caught 2/2 scum perfectly on Day 1 alone. Unfortunately, a certain member of the town decided to help the scum in ways unimaginable, leaving the town unable to win even after Katy replaced in at Lylo and deduced the same scum much later with a much smaller error margin.

In this game, no such obstacle exists. Hopefully. I've already bagged my first scum. I am on my way to eliminating more, hopefully.

So, please explain to this audience what kinds of "expectations" you are talking about.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #82) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 731, Text Generator wrote:HS's posts are bad because they didn't show a notable evolution in their view of the gamestate, which shouldn't be neutral at this phase of the game.
Can you explain this like you are speaking to 10-year-olds instead of using buzzwords without basis or substantiation. Quote the evidence if need be to prove your point.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #83) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 731, Text Generator wrote:Jesus Christ, give it a rest.

Losing a chance to use a spellcard is bad. Doing it twice is also bad. If you think we're going to hit scum today, you should agree with me on this one.
Sorry, I find it difficult to trust your credibility on this matter considering the fact that if we're going to hit scum today (HS flips scum), you're next, and my theory is that doing so will end the game in a town win.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #84) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 735, Text Generator wrote:I don't actually want you to case me, I don't give a shit. You'll re-iterate what you've already said as though it's meaningful content. What I'd like you to do is talk about anything other than me or perhaps HS. Something that shows you have views of the gamestate outside of a totally myopic single-team theory.
Like I told the worst in that Newbie game, I'm not going to reconsider my reads or go "what if I am wrong" when I have no reason to do so.

James Brafin was slightly scummy but he later obvtowned. I came to the correct read. RC was the main culprit pushing JB anyway.

Pretty sure I was tunnelling the worst that entire game, correctly, I might add, so your blatant lying as to the actions I have performed in that game, and, also in this game, make you look even worse than you current do right now.

Again, Katy can confirm any statements made with regard to that game, so I'm not sure why you think you can get away with such nonsensical lies. But alright.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #85) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 735, Text Generator wrote:If scum were worried about the vig, why kill eddie over kat? They had very similar reads. Esp. if the team were me + HS, killing Kat would be the obvious choice. EC is strongly preferable to people who know him and are worried about his reads or someone Kat was town-reading who EC was not.
What are you even talking about. Eddie, Katy, and my reads are very close, or almost identical. Here's one difference: EC and me are lock scumreading you; Katy is not.

Here's another difference: EC's role is unknown, while Katy's role is a known 1-shot dayvig with a very annoying limitation that allows scum to sabotage its use. Furthermore, dayvigs can be talked out of, with a glib tongue.

Perhaps those factors came into your decision when deciding the nightkill.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #86) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 747, Purrcocet wrote:question for everyone do I have a guardian angel
You make just as little sense as hebichan. :roll:
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #87) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 725, Purrcocet wrote:nah who i really dont like is SKY PALADIN
Hey, I just noticed this. I have a strong townread on Sky Paladin. Can you explain why you don't like him? Do you think he is scum? Or just not like his name or avatar or posting style?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #88) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 753, Purrcocet wrote:If HS is a scum lynch - scum is fucked

If HS is a mislynch - scum is fucked

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
If Katy and Kiana are both town in a game - scum is fucked.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #89) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Anyway, I'll be gone again for the weekend so don't miss me too much.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Hi, I'm back. Catching up. Ask me anything.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 766, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 637, Sky_Paladin wrote:HS wrote a list of lurking players (myself included) but quantified it as "Why don't these people have votes" instead of "We should put pressure on these players who aren't doing anything, look here is my vote on playerx to show I am serious about advancing the game state".
uhhh not really
more of a 'what am i even supposed to think about these slots'

i'm utsuho, stage six (night three)
my spell card is nuclear visor
i get to investigate two players, but they can't have used their spell cards, and i need to choose one to have their spellcard destroyed
so it's a card crush on one player and an investigate on two players
Don't really care much for scum's claims. Firstly they can always be applied to both town and scum. Secondly they can lie. Thirdly there's no way to verify because role PMs don't reveal upon flip, only alignment.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1019, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1018, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Hi, I'm back. Catching up. Ask me anything.
What should I eat for breakfast tomorrow morning?
French Toast.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:36 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 772, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 727, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 711, Text Generator wrote:Haven't read everything yet. Not an IC, I meant that my role wouldn't be scum because it would have no mechanical use on a scum-team. I have a couple abilities, one is that I'm a jailkeeper (due to the spellcard mechanics this could only ever stop the nightkill). Another is that I can remove a player's ability to vote for a phase. Like Kat, I have no restriction on when I can do this despite the fact that this would allow for me to totally fuck up lylo. Idk if I needed to claim further.
If we lynch another scum I'd be surprised if anyone has a better night 3 ability.
So you are not an IC, good to know.

Katy I want to see your opinion on this roleclaim. Mine, well, I've made my stance on TG very clear. I have no reason to doubt that TG is claiming his true role, but there's also no reason to believe that it isn't a scum role.

Current hypothesis is supporting HS and BS as the weak scum and TG as the deep (but still weak) wolf.
Vote removal + loved is an op combo in scum hands
See my previous post about how much I care about scum-suspects claiming.

And yes, that combo would be rather powerful if given to scum.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 781, Text Generator wrote:I'm stage 6 though. If things go that way and they no kill we get an extra lynch. Also I'll get to rolecop like, 5 people, which could be bad for scum potentially.
Hating how both the scum suspects claim stage 6 or a very late stage.

"Here, let me live till late-game so that I can use my "role"!"
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 786, Text Generator wrote:if anyone has a super strong stage 6 ability, I could just jail them. Obv with the current accusations flying around, I doubt people would want to wait that long to sort both me and HS.
At least you have some self-awareness here.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:39 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 789, Human Sequencer wrote:
is like almost directly untrue
like sure the post is shit aesthetically and yeah she was right in the end but i don't really think her read on that individual post is reasonable at all
reeks like she already knew brian's alignment
then her two followup posts are ironically completely lacking in actual content
How can my read not be reasonable if it was right in the end?

Get good. Just because you're bad at mafia doesn't mean other people must be on the same level.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:40 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 790, Text Generator wrote:Yeah, KK is scum if HS isn't imo.
Yeah, TG is scum if HS is imo.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:40 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 792, Human Sequencer wrote:gaiden and purr feel pretty direct and honest in their posting
same with elbirn

that's my townpile along with kat*
*unless vig remains unused

hebichan has contributed a negative amount of content to the game

and i'm not liking much of what lexa has posted
This reads feel fake and pulled out of a hat.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 793, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 541, DaLetterEl wrote:
In post 448, Lexa wrote:prolly going to have to wall post this

anyone vehemently opposed to reading walls?

fuckin jalmont pissed me off the last time just refusing to read it :/

tho only dle knows who that is ig
i prefer walls to multiquotes scattered throughout, but i will zone out from a wall if it doesn't seem to be getting anywhere and scumread you for it
feelin town
post more dle
Same with this nonsense.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 796, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 661, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Katy should be locktown/IC-level town now; no way scum would sabotage their teammate's dayvig/action like that with a self-hammer. Clearly he wanted to end the day fast and to prevent the dayvig from taking place.
see like this is true but it feels like she came to the conclusion from the scum mindset
like she knew this is what happened because she was in on it
In post 662, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 446, Human Sequencer wrote:If you don't think I'm being set up I don't know what to tell you

Like a lot of hours
Town wouldn't miss you if you were gone; and you'd eliminate a spot from our PoE, so take it as a noble martyr sacrifice if you're town.
wow ok
Scum trying to throw shade on me again. When will they ever learn?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 797, Human Sequencer wrote:>town wouldn't miss you if you were gone
can you fuck off?
In post 798, Human Sequencer wrote:i mean the fact that i'm Not Very Good at mafia isn't exactly hidden knowledge but you don't need to be a cunt about it

i'm going away now
:lol:

Not sure if actually really horrible town or just caught scum now. Strange response. Would scum react this way?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #102) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:44 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 800, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 797, Human Sequencer wrote:>town wouldn't miss you if you were gone
can you fuck off?

don't be mad dear
they wouldn't miss me either~
I like the obvious difference between HS's reaction and Purr's reaction. One is scum and one is town. Bets on HS being scum. Will need to re-evaluate if he flips town but seriously doubt it. The only cause for concern was the weird outburst I just flagged, but it's unlikely.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #103) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:44 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 803, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 789, Human Sequencer wrote:its kinda funny yet also admirable how gamma can stumble dickfirst into good reads
what makes you say this
So Gamma is town too thanks to these interactions. Good to know.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #104) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:45 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 823, Human Sequencer wrote:lynch kiana or lexa i guess

never lynch purr or elbirn
not so sure on gaiden
The biggest nonsense I've ever seen.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #105) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:46 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 825, Human Sequencer wrote:honest mindset
no desire to change or doctor your thoughts whatsoever
pretty much every post feels genuine in a way i think is difficult to fake
You know what's easy to fake? The above post.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #106) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:49 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 864, Katyusha wrote:part of me wants another S6/Extra player to verify if spells should be that strong for them but i also feel like thats what scum!human is trying to do :/

pedit: i dont know im probably terrible with setup spec
There are so many more good reasons to eliminate HS beyond his claim, which should not factor into your decision.

Caught scum's claims should never be factored into one's decision unless it's a guaranteed town claim like IC or Mason.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #107) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:50 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 866, Human Sequencer wrote:No pls don't do that

I mean there's the fact that
tg claimed a pretty powerful n3 role too

But apart from that it doesn't take a fuckin genius to think out that later stage roles are more powerful
It feels almost self evident
Maybe it's because of the role I got
What a coincidence, only TG is there to back you up? :shifty:
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #108) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:51 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 885, Purrcocet wrote:what if emerald gamma is the deep deep wolf...
You're the deep deep cat.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #109) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:51 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 887, Lexa wrote:
In post 877, Purrcocet wrote:at what point do we dayvig lexa
three cycles after we lynch you
This post isn't really alignment indicative in itself but it is certainly hilarious.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #110) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:52 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 903, FakeGod wrote:
Human Sequencer, who was
Utsuho Reiuji
Scorching, Troublesome Divine Flame
Stage Six
, and aligned with
Mafia
, has been
killed
in
Day 2
So he wasn't lying about his stage or his flavour. But what about his role? We still don't know.

Also, not very surprised by this.

Next course of action:

VOTE: Text Generator
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #111) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:53 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 905, Katyusha wrote:
In post 903, FakeGod wrote:
Human Sequencer, who was
Utsuho Reiuji
Scorching, Troublesome Divine Flame
Stage Six
, and aligned with
Mafia
, has been
killed
in
Day 2
Wonderful GIFs, by the way. I'm sure you did some preparation at home for this.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #112) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:55 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 906, Katyusha wrote:okay so we should lynch Text Generator today

I think I still want Hebi to be the investigative target but if anyone has a strong objection lmk because that requires her to claim. Elbirn can also crush Hebi's card at night and Dunn can pick between the two if that pleases you guys.

Whatever works. I'd like to hammer TG fwiw
I disagree with this course of action.

I mean, I agree with the TG lynch, obviously, but I think hebi is town here. If anything I'd prefer Purr as the investigative target, though I'm confident that after the TG lynch the game ends and we receive a perfect win. I wonder if there's an achievement for that.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #113) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:56 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 908, Text Generator wrote:Strong disagree with this course of action. Imo, we should be lynching hebi and investigating TG. At any rate, since we're at evens we should at least wait for me to jail someone.
Ha ha. Diverting the lynch onto a town mislynch. Nice attempt but your show is over.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #114) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:57 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 919, Katyusha wrote:Hm

Then how about

Stage 3 Lynch: Hebi (Mislynch)
Stage 4: Elbirn crushes S_P who fullclaims today
Stage 5: Cop S_P. If town, lynch Gaiden (Mislynch)
Stage 6: TG jailkeeps DLE
Extra (D1): Lynch TG (Mislynch)

I think Elbirn is the only non-townbloc slot not accounted for

Unsure where to go from there but we have 4 mislynches iirc before LYLO so that should honestly be close to autowin unless there's a huge objection to the townbloc of {Purrcs, Me, Kiana, Lexa, Dunn, Gamma}. Lemme work this out
Ah, yeah, no. SP is locktown for me too. I object to Purrc in your townbloc. The rest of the block is fine.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #115) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 961, Lexa wrote:I've been low key sus of kiana but being a pressure on both of Brian and hS kind of alleviates the concern
Paranoia is bad for your health. It's a bad disease to have in mafia and can singlehandedly lose games; take it from me. I've fixed that problem for myself, and I hope you do too.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #116) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:03 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 966, Katyusha wrote:genuinely dont know if i support a TG lynch today, again he's going to be forced to mechanically confirm a scummy slot as town or give us an extra mislynch if he's scum

are you sure we should take the risk? i agree his slot has a lot of scum equity but still
I'd like to go for the perfect win here, thank you. No point letting scum live another day; HS tried to do it but failed. Not sure why you'd let TG go ahead with that as well. Scum will try to fakeclaim roles that grant them longevity, and I'm really not sure where your hesitancy comes from considering this game is extremely cut-and-dry.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #117) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:04 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 971, Elbirn wrote:Not particularly no.

Any scum worth their salt claims a role that town doesn't want to touch
This exactly this. TG is the deep wolf here, but he's still new to the site relatively and isn't able to stand up to a team of EC/Katy/KK. Let's get this bagged.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #118) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 981, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 971, Elbirn wrote:Not particularly no.

Any scum worth their salt claims a role that town doesn't want to touch
It's role madness, you gotta break a few eggs to catch scum
Another good one.

Katy you need a confidence boost here.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #119) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:06 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 998, Purrcocet wrote:you know what i've never even seen your left eye
it makes me very suspicious of you and your dinosaur activities

is hebichan's avatar a dinosaur or a lizard chameleosnake

It's a Snivy, so technically a baby snake with the molecular structure of poison ivy.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (isolation #120) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:08 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1013, Lexa wrote:No like legit let's turbo

I'm not used to catching so many scum so fast
Welcome to a town led by EC/Katy/KK. Hope you enjoyed your free trial.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #121) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:08 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1015, Text Generator wrote: Purrc, DLE, SP, KK, and Lexa are unclaimed. They should all claim by day 3 at the latest, preferably with flavor and spell card.
I'll claim when you're dead, you clown.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #122) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:09 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1030, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1021, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 1019, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1018, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Hi, I'm back. Catching up. Ask me anything.
What should I eat for breakfast tomorrow morning?
French Toast.
I'll do it Kiana, just for you I'll learn how to make french toast

Also it might be good for your catchup to know that SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER Human Sequencer was vigged/flipped scum
Sorry mate, I missed your post here.

Cool, take a photo of your French Toast efforts and post it here. We'll rate it.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #123) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:10 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Again to round it off: Did this already but for emphasis:

VOTE: Text Generator

Think this wins the game here.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #124) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:12 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Will someone collate all the claimed roles? I'd do it but I'm too tired.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #125) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:46 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1059, Sky_Paladin wrote:Oh I forgot. Kiana did you use a spellcard yet? It probably matters.
Nope. I won't be revealing any information regarding my spell-card until I deem it relevant.

A sole person of one (1) player in the game begging me to claim, who coincidentally happens to be my choice pick for the last scum, does not make the matter relevant.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #126) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:47 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1063, Purrcocet wrote:are you guys sure you want to win the game? we can have a tea party tomorow.
Are there medals or achievements to be earned on this site? A perfect town win on Day 2 should be a very formidable feat. If we're successful, I'd like to contend for that, if they exist.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #127) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:49 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1066, Text Generator wrote:
I'll claim when you're dead, you clown.
Will someone collate all the claimed roles? I'd do it but I'm too tired.
This is also a p weird post combo.
What's with your entire scumteam trying to throw junk and nonsense at me since the start of the game? Give me a break.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #128) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:52 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 550, Human Sequencer wrote: i feel bad posting reads on fucking anybody even because when you look at the playerlist its like
SXTLHGaiden??
Sky_Paladin??
Kiana Kaslana??
Dunnstral??
hebichan??
Purrcocet??

who even are these people? like even people i actually know i have no handle whatsoever where they are in the game
some of them aren't fuggin posting and some others just blur together
kiana was here like once for a big catchup and then nothing else
In post 789, Human Sequencer wrote: is like almost directly untrue
like sure the post is shit aesthetically and yeah she was right in the end but i don't really think her read on that individual post is reasonable at all
reeks like she already knew brian's alignment
then her two followup posts are ironically completely lacking in actual content
In post 796, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 661, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Katy should be locktown/IC-level town now; no way scum would sabotage their teammate's dayvig/action like that with a self-hammer. Clearly he wanted to end the day fast and to prevent the dayvig from taking place.
see like this is true but it feels like she came to the conclusion from the scum mindset
like she knew this is what happened because she was in on it
In post 662, Kiana Kaslana wrote:

Like a lot of hours
wow ok

Really?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #129) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1071, Text Generator wrote:why are you even bothering to address me like this? There isn't even a remote chance of this line of questioning being productive.
Fair enough, I was talking to myself anyway out of frustration.

Do you have anything more useful than "I think almost the entire playerlist could be scum" or are you admitting guilt.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #130) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

#1071 is just like HS's #823; entirely full of junk pulled out of where the sun doesn't shine. Except much neater and readable text generated by Text Generator.

Lynch please and stop stalling the day, thank you. Ready to move on to the next game.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #131) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

And this reminds me once again why I don't talk to scum.

Let's talk about something irrelevant to the game; because outside of your alignment I do find you a pleasant user to play with and to talk to.

Tell us more about your Touhou experience and why you picked the character you picked.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #132) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

So, Sky_Paladin, did you pick Cirno?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #133) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:23 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

I'm really bored.

Time to watch some more Black Mirror I think.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #134) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:33 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1086, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1042, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 906, Katyusha wrote:okay so we should lynch Text Generator today

I think I still want Hebi to be the investigative target but if anyone has a strong objection lmk because that requires her to claim. Elbirn can also crush Hebi's card at night and Dunn can pick between the two if that pleases you guys.

Whatever works. I'd like to hammer TG fwiw
I disagree with this course of action.

I mean, I agree with the TG lynch, obviously, but I think hebi is town here. If anything I'd prefer Purr as the investigative target, though I'm confident that after the TG lynch the game ends and we receive a perfect win. I wonder if there's an achievement for that.
Would you like me to show the Mafiascum Achievements thread?
Sure, I'd be interested to look at it.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #135) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

7 hours left to deadline. Let's vote TG, and let's NOT no lynch.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #136) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1195, Lexa wrote:
In post 1189, Katyusha wrote:
In post 1148, Lexa wrote:Judging by the lack of resistance it's probably fair to say TGs Lynch doesn't end the game, though whether that's because there's four scum or not who knows
?

have you been in an apathetic town before lol we're getting lynches like candy

reading up still btw
What?
I think Katy meant to ask: Have you ever been in a town this good?

Smogon, right? Gee.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #137) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:32 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Fun fact: Cool soviet hammers are anticlimactized by the fact that FakeGod, unless he is a Fake God Ninja, probably would have some delay before announcing the fllip.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #138) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

What is the extension?

Why is everyone assuming that we aren't winning after TG gets flipped? Am I the only one? Is this a late April Fool's Prank that I'm not in on?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #139) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

We are talking about Katy making the hammer look nice and soviet communist style.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #140) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

I don't quite trust or agree with the Purrc read; I personally think Hebi is more likely to be town instead; but let's agree to disagree. If TG is scum, then both of them are town anyway. Probably just a case of Pepsi vs Coke.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #141) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Okay, don't believe that I'm needed anymore here, so I'll take my leave for now. Will check later again for flip. Bye.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #142) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Hi. I see the worst has happened. That this game is still ongoing. I find it very suspicious considering that literally everyone thought that was going to happen except me. Oh well.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #143) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Yes, I saw that TG flipped town. It was quite a surprise considering that he was much scummier in this game than in the Newbie game that Katy and I was in. In that game I easily locktowned him by page 10. In this game he just soft defended both scum and then later looked like distancing. Oh well.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #144) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Well considering that TG happened to be a bust, I'd look on the people sheeping me on TG for the easy vote because it's really easy to hide there.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #145) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1317, Sky_Paladin wrote:TBH I thought he would flip scum, but I expected a 4th scum. We have a lot of vigs. Surely they aren't all townsided? If they are, this game gets swingy super fast.
Considering that this game is role madness, also, it is a Touhou game about killing, I wouldn't be surprised if scum have vigs. We don't actually know what BS and HS's true roles are though, so, it's possible they were too.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #146) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

I want to know everyone's opinion about whether there are 3 scum or the likelihood of 4 scum. I want to figure out if it is optimal for me to use my spell card today or let others mechanically resolve the game with their own spellcards first.

I personally think there are only 3 scum, but if I'm wrong again that would be catastophic.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #147) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1303, hebichan wrote:My cop result is confirmed. I doubt there is a four mafia team and im not apart of it. Shooting dunn was the best scum move since it pretty much garuntees a mislynchon me today.
I'm not going to let anyone mislynch you, or Sky_Paladin, while I'm here. I'll protect you both as Katy protects Purrcocet. I'm not sure how much effect this will have though, since my credibility had been damaged by the TG mislynch.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #148) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

On one hand, in a normal game, I'm supposed to look at the game again and try to figure out or narrow down who the remaining scum is. On the other hand, this is a magic Touhou game where everyone already came up with a contingency plan to mechanically clear everyone that it's only a matter of time that we find the remaining scum, so that makes me want to feel lazy and not think too hard. Hmm.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (isolation #149) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1322, Katyusha wrote:
In post 1320, Kiana Kaslana wrote:I want to know everyone's opinion about whether there are 3 scum or the likelihood of 4 scum. I want to figure out if it is optimal for me to use my spell card today or let others mechanically resolve the game with their own spellcards first.

I personally think there are only 3 scum, but if I'm wrong again that would be catastophic.
I’m still on three scum

I kind of just want to eviscerate everyone outside of you lexa and gamma though if we can honestly
Yeah see that's what I'm thinking too. Although it feels a little too lazy. To counteract, I'll ask you: can you refresh me on your gamma lock-town read? I wonder if we had given him that status a bit too easily.

I want Sky_Paladin locktown.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #150) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1313, Sky_Paladin wrote:Flavor claim: I'm stage 4 Imperishable Night: Reimu Hakurei.
Also, <3. This was one of my picks.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #151) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1326, Sky_Paladin wrote:@Katy
I kind of just want to eviscerate everyone outside of you lexa and gamma though if we can honestly
hmm

Why should we town read Lex/gamma?
Yeah, I'm on the same page with you, though I can see the Lexa townread a little more clearly than Gamma so I felt it was a little invasive to ask. I don't understand Katy's position of putting Lexa and Gamma and stronger townreads over me in many of the readslists she's made. Care to explain?

I just want to get a feel for what you're thinking here.

With regard to 3 or 4 scum; we have precedents from the Team Mafia setups that there are 15 players and it goes 12:3. However if there are 4 scum this game becomes significantly more problematic.

It wasn't too easy; it's just that in this game we were just good and scum was just bad. I really wonder who the remaining scum is.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #152) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1329, Katyusha wrote:Gamma’s been like his town self - quirky nonsense reads and OMGUSy I guess. He’s usually very flippant as town in a way he’s not as scum from experience

Lexa’s walls are all super awesome and Eddie has told me in the past they have a bad scumgame and considering I’ve usually identified her as scum from like 1 or 2 posts in games with her I’ve watched I’m inclined to agree

If there’s four scum I don’t even know where to begin
So, all meta. I haven't played with Lexa before so you'll have to excuse me -- I'll only have evidence to discern her alignment from what they have posted in this game; it's been admittedly good, but I don't suppose I feel as strongly about her locktown status as you do.

As for Gamma Emerald I indeed have played games with him but mainly towngames. I'll take a look at his ISO to see what you mean.

Of course, by pure probability they are indeed both town, but considering that I was wrong about TG which was really annoying for me personally, I need to question any assumptions just to make sure that we aren't giving any undeserved locktown statuses. Hope you understand.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #153) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Like, the fact that you're having Gamma / Lexa as 100% town and me as
only
90%
because meta
is pretty :(
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (isolation #154) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Well, considering that I've only been on this site for only 2 months, I don't have meta to use! In fact, I'm an extremely non-meta reliant player, so, I have extremely accurate reads even without the use of meta, unless it's necessary for certain exceptional players like Creature.

I'm glad to hear that! Though, you could have seen it yourself in that Newbie Game you replaced me in! :P
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #155) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

:twiddles thumbs:
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #156) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

So we are waiting for Sky_Paladin, Lexa, Purrc and DLE to claim?

I need more information and the general game plan of what we are doing today before I decide if it is optimal to use my spell card. This piece of information you can have: It's unlocked at Stage 5 - Day 3, which is today. But apart from that I want to keep my power secret so that scum do not have info.

One of the considerations that I need to take into account if there are 3 scum or a possibility of 4 scum, meaning 2 scum remaining.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #157) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

VOTE: Fakegod
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #158) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1360, Sky_Paladin wrote:Oh, I didn’t realise Kiana wanted me to claim! Ok sure thing.
My card prevents a player from dying but also crushes their card.
It works during the day phase too so I could prevent a player from being lynched.
Naturally I cannot target myself.
It also works during LYLO.

Hypothetically I could have used it last night to protect Kiana but I did not want to crush her card.
It’s potatoes because imo it looks like it hurts town more than helps it; and i can’t use it to protect a player from being vigged because if I use a card, the other player will just use their card another day.

TLDR one shot doc with a bad side effect.

Kiana could use her card today and I could protect her at night, for example.

I considered covering Katy last night but did not want to prevent Hebis check from going off even though I would have preferred it to be used on Purr.
<3 Thanks, it's the thought that counts, but I won't need you to use your spellcard on me! :D

I think you should use it on Katy, because she has no card to crush, and she also needs protection, so it's safe. It's a better skill to use lategame, since now that you've revealed it, it won't be able to "Block" kills that scum make, resulting in a helpful no-kill, rather, it prevents scum from killing that person that night, so more of a "nope" ability now.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #159) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1356, Elbirn wrote:I think I'm gonna card smash people who don't claim.
Smashing DLE would be a good start if he doesn't appear soon.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #160) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:39 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Away for the next two days. Considering the pace of this game, I probably won't miss anything at all.

Someone come with a plan, I believe yesterday we were going to get Gamma Emerald to vig some questionables? Let's get this game moving before we all stale into apathy and scum slip by our should-have-been-confirmed win.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”