Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:48 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 185, Text Generator wrote:Eddie and probably one of Kiana or Lexa are scum; BS is provisionally town. The composition of the BS wagon, for the record, is actually bad. Gaiden might be scum too.

Katyusha changed her claim and should vig the L-1 wagon
after
an unvote to prove that her role is actually what she just said. If she can vig anyone who has ever been at L-1, I'd agree that that seems unlikely as a scum role.

VOTE: eddie cane
Why are you scumreading me? Or Lexa, for that matter? All I did was to say "hi" to Katyusha. By pure objectivity, my slot should be null. Bad!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:48 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 189, Eddie Cane wrote:gut. thst entrance seems awkward in a townie way. she's still in the pool
Oh, so you explained it eventually. Good!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 191, Text Generator wrote:You claimed you could vig the L-1 wagon initially. Then you claimed you could vig anyone who had ever been at L-1, which is very different in my mind.

Tentatively EC's reads look easy or spurious. He has a pool of mostly low content posters, and his preferred lynch order is nearly the opposite of the order I read the slots in.

To a certain extent, I'm waiting for Kiana and Sky Paladin to do something, but I don't want to make them post because I want to see if they'll continue to lie low.
What do you want me to do? Do I not have a life? Only away for less than 48 hours and I have a stranger going all nuts about me and my activity habits. Did you not care to check whether I was away on the site or not? Very shallow read. Plus, you think you can "make me post"? That's very scummy shading. Very bad!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 204, hebichan wrote:VOTE: text editor

I hate eddie's tone but really, he seems to have struck a chord with you. I think he's overconfident and quite possibly wrong about some of his toownreads, but time will tell.

Not feeling brian votes, played with him before and he gets better as the game goes on.
This is a good vote, though I wish you explained your reasoning more! It's difficult to understand what you're thinking and to have a feel whether your posts come from a townie or scum mindset.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 207, Katyusha wrote:{Elbrin, DLE}
{Dunnstral, Purrcs}
{Eddie, Gamma, hebi}
{Gaiden}
-----------
{Kiana, Lexa, TG}
{Brian, HS}

this is about where i'm at in terms of reads, line is the null line and i've kind of kicked in players who are otherwise null to under that line since i have a lot of slots i'm townreading - would like to see something shake that up a little

but yeah i do agree with you, though i would like text's follow up to my commentary on his eddie read. i'm always worried about being pocketed by eddie since this is actually the first time i'm town against him, normally we're both scum or i'm scum. i've misread him quite often in games i've watched though. for now though i'm not really jiving with text's reasoning

human kind of feels off to me, i'm not sure how to articulate it beyond that. same with brian, he's kind of in a similar realm as gaiden where he's mostly commented on non-game advancing content but he's said a lot more than gaiden. plus gaiden has townie tone and from what he's posted it makes sense he hasnt really done anything. if brian is town i'd like to see him push something i suppose, or how a cw builds up around him

kiana and lexa are just null, plus I feel like kiana is the kind of player who finds something game advancing to do in their entrance so them not really doing anything seems weird to me.

game is slow but i dont think it's a bad thing. at least not yet
This is a good reads list, though I wonder why TG is on the same line as me and Lexa who are null. I believe you explained that you are scumreading TE here? He should be in the bottom pile with HS and BS.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 212, Eddie Cane wrote:I disagree Gamma. His defense of Brian is buddy-y in multiple ways - works with buddying town!Brian and dissuading a scum partner!Brian wagon in a way that isn't overly committal. His "read" on you is basically policy from how I read it? 84 and 88 are the easiest posts in the world.
Nice explanation of HS's buddying with Brian. Good catch!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 213, Purrcocet wrote:text generator is town and human hasn't done anything scummy x_x
In post 214, Eddie Cane wrote:your 3 votes are 3 of my top 5 trs so hush kitty
Hush kitty is correct!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:54 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 220, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm easy to talk to, I'll always work with people. If I have a guilty on someone I'll still usuuuually answer them. It is me being playful, so to speak, like I am a cat and you are all my little mice. Of course, I'm the village cat and some mice are my mice and some are loyal to the evil Mr. Mittens and plot the murder of all of my cute little good samaritin mousies. Or maybe I've just taken too much molly tonight.

Text Eraser is a fine vote and I've said as much, I'm not sure what about that implies I'm hard to work with. I prefer HS or Brian, but I'm happy with Text Editor gaining votes too. Honestly. I want us to use Giga's vig within 48 hours or even less, a flip D1 is a HUGE town boost in EV as long as we have ample time to discuss it. Giga can say what happened last time I was town with a town day vig (rip Dr Pepper).
Very excellent reads! They're exactly what I've been feeling going into the game. Because of this, you are a strong townread.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:56 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 250, Katyusha wrote:
In post 248, Human Sequencer wrote:reading over his iso half of his posts are empty filler like this
In post 16, Eddie Cane wrote:pop a purrocet
In post 32, Eddie Cane wrote:lexa is U scumm
In post 163, Eddie Cane wrote:I spoke to Katy.
In post 166, Eddie Cane wrote:beetlejuiced
he has a lynchboner for brian and me which i don't really get

eddie why do you have a lynchboner for brian and me
this is a really awful cherry pick lol

he's at least given reads and pushed, he's actively sorting with a poe as well

like......... there's AI content.............

pedit: lmfao i forgot about that asnkdfjlsdjfjlasdf;a;;;;
I missed this post from HS. How did I miss this?! Was it so uninteresting or blending-in that I totally missed it? Not a good look for HS.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 264, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 261, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 243, Human Sequencer wrote:Kat is a towny town
why do we have to waste an easy townread on a confirmable slot zzz

elibirn is pretty towny, he's reading pretty genuine, especially in his apologetic mindset towards not reading the thread
everybody else just blends together
dle, Eddie cane, lexa, probably more even just feel like the same person in my head
anything else? it doesn't have to be a concise stance; what comes to mind is good. stream of consciousness is sortable.
i still don't understand the brian lynchboner at all
i can kinda understand the hs lynchboner now but not before these recent posts
Hmph! Always about Brian I see! I'd love to see what they flip!

I believe Katy has a vig shot to eliminate an extra scum this day? Let's eliminate both BS and HS. I am pretty confident about the associatives of these two players.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 267, Katyusha wrote:
In post 263, Human Sequencer wrote:can you really not see how a slot having a lot of one line, unimpressionable posts can cause them to mentally slurry together with other players
maybe it's from doing an iso? i don't know, having read this game entirely in context and not yet doing an ISO i feel like Eddie has been kind of echoing what I've been thinking in my head a lot, maybe change a thing or two.

and yeah, don't force reads if you don't have to. i have full faith if you're town you can towntell and scumhunt fine but right now I don't really see it. If anything you kind of remind me of your play in that shitty micro from way back when? it was literally your last game iirc, you felt kind of potatoey i guess and just kind of floating around. if you're just in a rut though let's try to get out of it
Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 253, Katyusha wrote:it's fine gamma nobody's perfect <3

what's your take on human right now?
I think she's town
Talk to me about why? I feel like you're usually right when I get into tunnels like this lol (or when im scum pushing them like in House in the Woods)

like do you think the point about me feeling like they kind of just skimmed eddie's iso and make a wrong characterization makes sense?

pedit: would like to see where this one goes
Yes, I am seeing the things you both are seeing too, except that I wasn't present for the first 48 hours of this game. I'll put you as a strong townread too.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

HS, why haven't you voted me?
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:59 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 289, Gamma Emerald wrote:What the hell
Fuck I'm triggered now
One day, eventually, I'm going to have to report you if you don't mind your language, Gamma Emerald.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 290, Text Generator wrote:Kiana's absence really bothers me; she was confrontational right out the gate in the game I played with her, and she's just nowhere here. I don't like it because I feel like I could probably sort her and get a better handle on the game state. I'm a little disappointed the BS wagon dissipated because I wanted to see if SP would pretend to be serious about his RVS vote or something when he comes back.

I mostly null read BS, the thing that bothered me the most that he posted was accusing KK of buddying Kat in her first post. I also didn't like the post, but it didn't look like a buddy attempt to me at all. I'd like to know his reads, because I think a lot of what he's posted doesn't really address them.
Did you bother to check my activity site-wide before coming to a conclusion that it's game related? I believe this is the second time you have thrown shade to my slot for extremely nonsensical reasons! Lazy and bad!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 293, Text Generator wrote:BS thought the same thing, which is one of the things that makes him not especially scummy in my eyes.
Defending BS too! I see a pattern here! Very bad!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 294, Human Sequencer wrote:can we be a little less aggressive with the abbreviations
it gets a little difficult to keep track of posts when everybody is labelled with a two letter handle

I don't really like the meta in text generator's posts tbh
290 feels a little weird in general, like they're out of sync with their own reads
despite the fact that I agree with most of it (apart from the meta aspect)
Calling TG weird, then saying you agree with most of it... what is your read on TG then? Scum? Town? Null? Mystery? Your teammate?

Very bad! I am coming to a conclusion here...
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 309, Text Generator wrote:VOTE: Brian Skies

I'm ok with vigging brian at this point. Although it probably doesn't matter, I'd still request that whenever we do vig someone, we establish that they don't need to be at L-1 at the time of vigging or in the most recent vote count.

Ftr, regarding the 2 scum in the list thing. I don't have strong enough reads to justify claiming that all of the scum are in my scum reads. Probably someone I haven't really considered is scum.
This is very suspicious and perhaps confusing considering my reads on the probable TG/HS/BS scumteam theory that I have now. Why would a teammate want his partner to be vigged? I may need to reconsider my theory, but, perhaps there's a reason where the information is not made available to us. I will continue to monitor.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 333, Human Sequencer wrote:responding to 302 by Eddie cane

so I directly question eddie's wagon push twice and all he can come up with in response was "where [did you do that]?"
posts 264 and 248
how do you have me so confidently sorted as scum when you're clearly not even reading my posts

and what the fuck is an amished tell
i know you're the most important person in the thread and everything so it doesn't greatly matter if others lag behind but can you at least try to make yourself understandable for the simpletons around like me who just aren't on your stunning level of cognitive ability, oh sir scumhunting king?

i read through your entire ISO again and I don't really see any concise mention of why ur scumreading Brian above all else
there was just a vague Poe list and then Brian vaguely started drifting towards the top and then suddenly you realised the only way you'll reach orgasm is if either him or I die today, preferably both, so you started pushing nobody but us
that's why I asked for a concise explanation
cuz I don't really get it
like if you're playing Poe that's fine, but is feels different
you've used Poe to narrow yourself down a pool of potential lynches, and out of those two lynches there's hs and Brian who stick out to you the most
all I wanted to know is why that is
Nonsense! I'd be happy for this guy to be lynched today! Look at all the nonsensical discrediting on Eddie cane, my strong townread. No doubt, it's because Eddie Cane also caught the entire scumteam (as Katy and I did too, of course).
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:09 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Sorry for the spam. Here are the reads.

The World's Cutest: Kiana Kaslana

Strong town: Katyusha, Eddie Cane, Hebichan
Townreading: Sky_Paladin, Gamma Emerald

Null: Gaiden, Dunnstral, Lexa, DaLetterEl, Elbirn,
Light scumlean (in the case I'm wrong about the scumteam): Purrcocet
Scum: Human Sequencer, Brian Skies, Text Generator
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:10 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

VOTE: Brian Skies

With the entire team's effort to protect Brian Skies, it appears that it would be best to flip this one first to determine if the theory is correct and to crack the game if true.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 333, Human Sequencer wrote:responding to 302 by Eddie cane

so I directly question eddie's wagon push twice and all he can come up with in response was "where [did you do that]?"
posts 264 and 248
how do you have me so confidently sorted as scum when you're clearly not even reading my posts

i know you're the most important person in the thread and everything so it doesn't greatly matter if others lag behind but can you at least try to make yourself understandable for the simpletons around like me who just aren't on your stunning level of cognitive ability, oh sir scumhunting king?

i read through your entire ISO again and I don't really see any concise mention of why ur scumreading Brian above all else
there was just a vague Poe list and then Brian vaguely started drifting towards the top and then suddenly you realised the only way you'll reach orgasm is if either him or I die today, preferably both, so you started pushing nobody but us
that's why I asked for a concise explanation
cuz I don't really get it
you've used Poe to narrow yourself down a pool of potential lynches, and out of those two lynches there's hs and Brian who stick out to you the most
I said myself I don't have any strong scumreads in this game yet.
its when you sub into a slot and say your predecessor was scummy. this is the same kinda thing when you refer to yourself in the third person as scummy.
you ask a question, you get an answer. please don't be like this.
to quote my good friend (/s) robbnva, he's not scumhunting. his posting is all bad. his content is all bad. it doesn't advance the game. iirc, i don't think a single person besides maybe you has responded to any brian post with anything besides a fos - that is not town indicative.
it isn't vague. i have been very clear about why people are sorted what. i'm voting brian because i feel better about it, and you're making a ton of associatives with the slot. after i pointed it out, katy and now kiana are agreeing, which tells me i'm not juts "tunnelled". of course he and you become the first lynches if everyone is townier than you, i think kiana's working her way out of the pool too with this string of posts pending your flips obviously.
Brian is scummy. HS is a little scummy and has associatives with Brian. I want Brian first because if he's town you probably aren't who I lynch next. Tbh, I voted you to see what you and Brian would do and who would follow me. Only Katy really did, and she's town, so it didn't help me sort. :( I have explained very clearly my train of thought this game and I've updated my PoE more times than Gaiden or Lexa or Sky have posted I think :lol: you can see what group of posts is influencing my reads easily.

Now, my turn.

1) Why are 90% of your posts about myself or Brian?
2) Why do you keep soft defending Brian? Is he a townread? Are you just disliking my playstyle and trying to poke fun at me?
3) AS stated above, why haven't you voted me yet? You seem obsessed with the fact that I don't have valid grounds to sr you and Brian, and if you're town and you townread Brian I'm pushing 2 mislynches. I don't understand this line of questioning without a vote placed.
4) Can you post about the rest of the game too? There's a lot of content in this short thread.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 368, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Sorry for the spam. Here are the reads.

Why is Hebi and Sky so high?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 371, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 368, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Sorry for the spam. Here are the reads.

Why is Hebi and Sky so high?
Hi!

Sky's 304 is pretty good, check it out. The way he goes about it seems genuine to me. He also has his vote on Brian Skies.

Hebichan's voting patterns throughout this game have been cryptic but I don't see scum motivation in them. I don't have a high standard for his play, but he is hitting the town baseline I have set for him; I cannot comment further on this. He also happens to be voting our top two suspects.

The above players don't appear to be voting or posting in a manner that shows any evidence of bussing to me. We can rule that out.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

you shouldn't tr sky based on that bby

butt yea you're town me thinks
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Katyusha »

In post 354, Kiana Kaslana wrote:This is a good reads list, though I wonder why TG is on the same line as me and Lexa who are null. I believe you explained that you are scumreading TE here? He should be in the bottom pile with HS and BS.
Meh, I can kind of see the universe where he's wrong town. He could easily be scum and your team of HS/BS/TG could absolutely be correct, but TG is still the last one i'd lynch and I wouldn't jump for it just yet.

I like your reads so far and I'm kind of hoping you genuinely came to them and you're not scum just following me :lol:

Anyway, I'd like to see more from Brian and the less active people now that we have a wagon going

pedit: what else are you supposed to sort sky from lol, that's his only game advancing post and it's still kind of long so there's stuff to pick at
eddie cane

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”