baku and munna
baku and munna
Goon
baku and munna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3475 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:11 am

Post by baku and munna »

whew had pc crashing issues while posting that and was worried i would lose the post
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3476 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

Hi! Kiana here.

Will be vetoing the A50 vote. Titus, talk to me privately, I'll explain.

In brief: We shouldn't punish town playeres who have made a mistake and are being honest coming out about it.

Will be putting out vote back onto baku and munna. For the most part, I was looking forward to Shiro playing the game, but with Shiro absent I have no personal reasons to keep the slot alive.

VOTE: Baku and Munna

~Kiana
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3477 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

Also, I would like to express our sincerest apologies about Shining Dreamers flipping town. That was not expected. We regret that push. Sorry, we have a part to blame there.

~Kiana
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3478 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 3477, Bronya Zaychik wrote:Also, I would like to express our sincerest apologies about Shining Dreamers flipping town. That was not expected. We regret that push. Sorry, we have a part to blame there.

~Kiana
eeeeeek

me no likey
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3479 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

Echoing Titus's opinion that Maid Cafe's hooding powers should be used for town-boosting rather than offensive purposes (blocking scum). Seriously, I doubt you can catch all the scum with a 4 person hood. 4 out of 4? Even the best on this site can't do that. We don't even have any scumflips yet, so there's nothing to go off. I don't see a point to that.

I recall someone (Gamma?) saying that he used a mass motion-detect on several players and they didn't use a night action. That's pretty useful information to have. Going to re-broadcast it here as a PSA.

~Kiana
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3480 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 3478, Venmar wrote:
In post 3477, Bronya Zaychik wrote:Also, I would like to express our sincerest apologies about Shining Dreamers flipping town. That was not expected. We regret that push. Sorry, we have a part to blame there.

~Kiana
eeeeeek

me no likey
Oh yeah? Me no likey your avatar either.

~Kiana
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3481 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 3480, Bronya Zaychik wrote:Me no likey your avatar either.

~Kiana
the fuck? this isn't humanly possible?

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3482 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Venmar »

genuinely though, what was the point of post #3477?

Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3483 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 3237, Gamma Emerald wrote:My night ability is I track up to four players and if all of them act I get two white mana. I targeted
Chara, Maid Cafe, Bronya, and Almost50, trying to basically get a good baseline for future uses on who might have actions, and I got no action on all of them
. So all of them are cleared from last night's kill I guess, and that can't be the scumteam.
Good evidence that can be used later. Also, I confirm on behalf of my hydra that we had no night actions to be used last night (during the MtG phase).

PS: Undertale Mafia is way lamer than MtG mafia. Although, perhaps it has to do we the fact that we are on the scum-sided Genocide Route.

~Kiana
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3484 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 3479, Bronya Zaychik wrote:Echoing Titus's opinion that Maid Cafe's hooding powers should be used for town-boosting rather than offensive purposes (blocking scum).
i actually think hooding people together is an overrated strength, the offensive value of the hood seems to be the winner in my books

baku and munna
baku and munna
Goon
baku and munna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3485 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:21 am

Post by baku and munna »

In post 3476, Bronya Zaychik wrote:Hi! Kiana here.

In brief: We shouldn't punish town playeres who have made a mistake and are being honest coming out about it.

Will be putting out vote back onto baku and munna. For the most part, I was looking forward to Shiro playing the game, but with Shiro absent I have no personal reasons to keep the slot alive.

~Kiana
what a good reason to vote someone
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3486 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 3482, Venmar wrote:genuinely though, what was the point of post #3477?
I just wanted to say sorry that I was wrong. I am usually not wrong as town. I felt that I should express that, that's all. It's a very personal thing to me.

~Kiana
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3487 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 3484, Venmar wrote:
In post 3479, Bronya Zaychik wrote:Echoing Titus's opinion that Maid Cafe's hooding powers should be used for town-boosting rather than offensive purposes (blocking scum).
i actually think hooding people together is an overrated strength, the offensive value of the hood seems to be the winner in my books
That's true, but the task of surgical striking all the scum to be in the hood is too unworldly. Get even one scum pick wrong, and the Night Kill goes through. And the effort would be for naught.

Unless Maid Cafe is wearing a Paragon of Mafia Hunters banner, I doubt they're capable of doing it. I'm not even sure if I could do it myself.

~Kiana
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3488 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 3485, baku and munna wrote:

~Kiana
No, real talk, the secret reason why I didn't want you dead yesterday was to play with Shiro here. No Shiro, no baku and munna. Your funding has been cut.

~Kiana
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3489 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 3280, Maid Cafe wrote:I thought I had a guilty on Gamma but I misread mod communication kek.

~B
In post 3339, baku and munna wrote:one of hte guilties was rescinded and the other wasn't a guilty in any shape or form
B&M, I see where the one guilty was rescinded but are you saying the second one wasn't a guilty because he included you in the 4 player list? If so how do you know one of the other two names isn't scum?

@MC assuming you really do have a guilty on someone, how about putting your vote there and leaving it there. Cause right now it looks like you coming and saying you got 2 guilties was just a bunch of BS. (And I would really like to think you got at least one guilty!)
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3490 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Now that you being that up: MC why were you so set on lynching me even though you admitted your self your guilty wasn't actually one? If you have 2 guilties, and one is shown to not be true, wouldn't logic say to lynch the other guilty which is still completely valid?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
baku and munna
baku and munna
Goon
baku and munna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3491 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:02 am

Post by baku and munna »

In post 3489, Skybird wrote:
In post 3280, Maid Cafe wrote:I thought I had a guilty on Gamma but I misread mod communication kek.

~B
In post 3339, baku and munna wrote:one of hte guilties was rescinded and the other wasn't a guilty in any shape or form
B&M, I see where the one guilty was rescinded but are you saying the second one wasn't a guilty because he included you in the 4 player list? If so how do you know one of the other two names isn't scum?

@MC assuming you really do have a guilty on someone, how about putting your vote there and leaving it there. Cause right now it looks like you coming and saying you got 2 guilties was just a bunch of BS. (And I would really like to think you got at least one guilty!)
the other "guilty" was them thinking i played the artifact or w/e which was bullshit from teh start and since then a50 claimed the artifact
so they were talking entirely out of their arse
Bronya Zaychik wrote:
In post 3485, baku and munna wrote:

~Kiana
No, real talk, the secret reason why I didn't want you dead yesterday was to play with Shiro here. No Shiro, no baku and munna. Your funding has been cut.

~Kiana
perhaps if certain resources came back into play your position would become substantially more negotiable?
baku and munna
baku and munna
Goon
baku and munna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3492 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:05 am

Post by baku and munna »

In post 3476, Bronya Zaychik wrote:For the most part, I was looking forward to Shiro playing the game, but with Shiro absent I have no personal reasons to keep the slot alive.
But but but I am here

Maybe I should start signing
baku and munna
baku and munna
Goon
baku and munna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3493 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:06 am

Post by baku and munna »

I mean I haven't read almost anything form day 1 not gonna lie but I have read most of day 2.
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3494 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 3491, baku and munna wrote:perhaps if certain resources came back into play your position would become substantially more negotiable?
Indeed. Perhaps if certain criteria are fulfilled we could consider such a proposition.

~Kiana
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3495 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 3492, baku and munna wrote:
In post 3476, Bronya Zaychik wrote:For the most part, I was looking forward to Shiro playing the game, but with Shiro absent I have no personal reasons to keep the slot alive.
But but but I am here

Maybe I should start signing
Shiro! I missed you! Where have you been!

I don't like random midgets. I want more cute Shiros. Please be engaged in the game and provide us with your input.

~Kiana
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #3496 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Taly »

My approach to this role-mechanic and gamestate is being edited right now. I feel like I've been wallpaper. Changing my avvy was to make a satirical joke on the playerlist's response to this hydra, and me playing for 2 people at the moment.

I reread the thread a bit, and I feel like I'm having differing opinions from my other head, and from our collective townreads. :( And, once again, my townreads are better articulated than my scumreads. Which I don't like.

I cannot see
Almost50's
recent posts come from scum-faking AtE. He also complied with my question that
Alisae
in-part wanted me to pose. This makes me willing to think that his claims and statements so far were either true or genuine. I will say, I don't quite know why he's feeling so charged in this game, but my gut says it's town and I'm not going to waffle here right now.

I want
Maid Cafe
and any other scumreading
Almost50
to further explain that read to me, if they still have it.

I also second this:
In post 3448, Almost50 wrote:@THE MYSTERY VOTE THIEF OF YESTERDAY: PLEASE AT LEAST CLAIM THAT ACTION. If Ali's assumption we won't go back to that same role again is true then there's absolutely no hard in setting things straight. Thanks in advance.
Spoiler: Why Claiming MtG Is A Great Idea Right Now
Please claim MtG and/or Pacifist Role. is the Pacifist role.

Reference for any reasons that aren't stated here.

1)
Our roles are changing consistently. Why even hold back something if we aren't going to keep it? Claims weed out motivations and can help explain people's pushes in a previous dayphase.

2)
Claiming also helps the possibility of catching someone lying about a claim. Right now, half of our discussions and pushes are based on claims without fully stated information. This prevents town from accurately creating a viable plan or understanding of how to effectively work with their roles.

3)
I also get the impression that a lot of people have muddled the waters of some claims or haven't fully understood the effects of them. Having dialogue about roles prevents scum from exacerbating this.

4)
The argument that scum can negate it is extremely flimsy here. Logistically, role-claiming and having a plan to use roles are in towns favor. This is more for current-role claiming, but it serves a purpose to out scum-motivated behaviors later in the game.

5)
AT LEAST, claiming a no-longer-used role benefits town due to an influx of information and clarity. Even if we DO return to the MtG setup,
((which I think is extremely unlikely))
it is common knowledge of what somebody could do, and in this scenario, where things like spellcards can flip the game around, this information is ESSENTIAL.

6)
Flavor is important here. Even if it doesn't mean what our alignments, it directly impacts the mechanics of this game.

I'd like for
Maid Cafe
to out their guilties, I trust their role, and I think their hesitation to out them at the moment while pushing a wagon is more likely coming from town. I know
Alisae
views her as locktown, and I can see that.

I also townread
Broyna Zaychik
. I don't quite get the suspicion there. I'm more familiar with
Titus'
game and I can see her wanting to weigh out potential realities and outing scum motivations as town from her , and none of
Kiana's
posts have stuck out to me as scum, specifically the revote on
Baku
, and her insistence to align with her other head.

Spoiler: Thoughts on Gamma + Reply To Him
I'm becoming conflicted with
Gamma
Alisae
is sure this is scum.
Maid Cafe
believes this is scum to my understanding, and while I do a somewhat-weak-scumread on this slot, my gut is telling me to shift focus.
Alisae
wants me to sheep
Bee
, and I'm still not 100% on either path.

It's another reason why I'm frustrated with this game and several players right now. :?

I don't like how I was made out to be pissy here.

I don't think scattershot on 4 people for tracking is very useful here? Especially since he was looking for PR reads and not scumreads? , even if it was to get mana, I don't think the information he says he has helps enlighten his view or reads.

Instead of him continuing to reply to quotes, I'd like for him to actually "catch up" with this game and make more detailed posts on his view.
In post 3409, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3397, Taly wrote:
Gamma Emerald wrote:btw I did manage to read a bit last game night and from what I did read I feel a little less good about Bronya
Elaborate on this.
Yeah, their interactions with OTM on the few pages I read, given OTM was nightkilled, don't really reflect that well on them imo
Also, can you explain how it doesn't reflect well on them?
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3497 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

maid cafe doesnt have any guilties
their guilties were me and ge
ge they rescinded and they didnt actually have a guilty on me
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
baku and munna
baku and munna
Goon
baku and munna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3498 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:49 am

Post by baku and munna »

In post 3497, Randomnamechange wrote:maid cafe doesnt have any guilties
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #3499 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Taly »

In post 3497, Randomnamechange wrote:maid cafe doesnt have any guilties
1)
How do you know this?
2)
Maid Cafe
expressed that she might have misunderstood the mod with a
Gamma Emerald
guilty, so I don't know what you're talking about here?
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”