Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 318, Eddie Cane wrote:{HS > Brian > TG > Sky > Kiana > Hebi > Lexa}
{Brian > HS > TG > Sky > Lexa > Hebi}

3 town start obv towning!
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 362, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 289, Gamma Emerald wrote:What the hell
Fuck I'm triggered now
One day, eventually, I'm going to have to report you if you don't mind your language, Gamma Emerald.
pls
nice to know you're town though
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:45 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

pedit: what else are you supposed to sort sky from lol, that's his only game advancing post and it's still kind of long so there's stuff to pick at
You aren't. He should be mostly null.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Text Generator
Text Generator
Goon
Text Generator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Text Generator »

Hi, Kiana. You're right, I hadn't checked your site-wide activity and only noticed just now that you haven't been posting elsewhere.

Fun hypothetical for KK: Suppose I'm actually confirmably town. What does that do to your scum-reads?

p-edit: Sky's 304 is actually not good.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 378, Text Generator wrote:Hi, Kiana. You're right, I hadn't checked your site-wide activity and only noticed just now that you haven't been posting elsewhere.

Fun hypothetical for KK: Suppose I'm actually confirmably town. What does that do to your scum-reads?

Ew nothing in this post is good. Shading Kiana for activity, questioned the read on themselves rather than the actual starting point of Brian Skies, and the last line seems to be attacking someone else in Eddie's scum pool for w/e reason.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Text Generator
Text Generator
Goon
Text Generator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Text Generator »

I'm not shading Kiana for lack of activity. I want her reads to be useful/interesting and reiterating eddie's reads is lame because they're bad. Also that's not really a hypothetical.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

what about my reads are bad?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:55 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 374, Katyusha wrote:
In post 354, Kiana Kaslana wrote:This is a good reads list, though I wonder why TG is on the same line as me and Lexa who are null. I believe you explained that you are scumreading TE here? He should be in the bottom pile with HS and BS.
Meh, I can kind of see the universe where he's wrong town. He could easily be scum and your team of HS/BS/TG could absolutely be correct, but TG is still the last one i'd lynch and I wouldn't jump for it just yet.

I like your reads so far and I'm kind of hoping you genuinely came to them and you're not scum just following me :lol:

Anyway, I'd like to see more from Brian and the less active people now that we have a wagon going

pedit: what else are you supposed to sort sky from lol, that's his only game advancing post and it's still kind of long so there's stuff to pick at
I agree with you. TG gets flipped last.

Thank you. I would wonder how I followed you though, because my reasoning have been very clear in the multitude of posts I have made earlier with my catchup, while to be honest you haven't been as comparably clear with most of your reasoning.

I am looking forward to playing more games with you if our reads are correct as well this game. We're starting from the same footing here as compared to the Newbie game.
Text Generator
Text Generator
Goon
Text Generator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:55 am

Post by Text Generator »

The scum reads on me are lazy and Kiana was clearly bumping into that in her post, but she didn't want to take that any further. I don't really think HS is scum, but I could easily be wrong about that. So I'm generally suspicious of where things are atm.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 379, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 378, Text Generator wrote:Hi, Kiana. You're right, I hadn't checked your site-wide activity and only noticed just now that you haven't been posting elsewhere.

Ew nothing in this post is good. Shading Kiana for activity, questioned the read on themselves rather than the actual starting point of Brian Skies, and the last line seems to be attacking someone else in Eddie's scum pool for w/e reason.
I like this post. Very good!

Gamma Emerald is upgraded to the strong town tier.

There are too many nulls in this game. Fortunately that isn't a big issue because the scum in this game happen to be actively scumming it up and being obvious scum. It almost feels like we are in a Large Newbie game here.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

I'll reconsider my reads if even one of them is wrong, but I have no reason to believe that at the moment.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Tbh, at this point I want to cfd HS.
Text Generator
Text Generator
Goon
Text Generator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Text Generator »

I think Brian has a good chance of being scum because his posts didn't really engage with the game from a scum hunting perspective. HS's posts read to me like someone who doesn't have a real handle on the game but is trying more authentically to engage with it.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Katyusha »

I mean I'm sure you're a capable scum player who can come up with that reasoning - I've had my fair share of bad games/reads lately and I was originally planning on playing newbie games so I can work on whatever issues my game had honestly. I don't want to talk about ongoing games but one of my weaknesses in my town game in general is getting pocketed too easily by players i like when they agree with me when they're scum and I'm just trying to watch for that

I feel the same way though! :)

pedit: You're voting for Brian right, TG? Where should things be going then?

ppedit: I do like that assessment though
eddie cane
Text Generator
Text Generator
Goon
Text Generator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Text Generator »

It should be clear that I don't really have a strong feeling about the scum team. Brian is fine for vig, I don't have a better idea there. Idk who I'd pick next; it probably depends on the flip.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

We need a VC, we need the 2 or 3 more votes I think Brian needs for L-1, and we need a vig today. A flip d1 is mod confirmed info, something you almost never get. We need ample time to discuss it regardless of how it flips.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Brian, you should also claim I think.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 386, Eddie Cane wrote:Tbh, at this point I want to cfd HS.
What's cfd?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

basically flashwagon

but we aren't going to
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 388, Katyusha wrote:I mean I'm sure you're a capable scum player who can come up with that reasoning - I've had my fair share of bad games/reads lately and I was originally planning on playing newbie games so I can work on whatever issues my game had honestly. I don't want to talk about ongoing games but one of my weaknesses in my town game in general is getting pocketed too easily by players i like when they agree with me when they're scum and I'm just trying to watch for that

I feel the same way though! :)

pedit: You're voting for Brian right, TG? Where should things be going then?

ppedit: I do like that assessment though
Well, the games that I've seen you in (Newbie game, and Be Yourself Mafia) you performed really well though, so I have a good amount of respect for you! Then again, perhaps it's because RC's in those games too making everyone look better :?: :idea:
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Katyusha »

lol yeah rc’s had a terrible last few months playwise. hope he’s doing alright /:

Also bc it completely escaped my mind - vocaroo is a site you can record and upload audio clips for free. People usually use it to post their voice
eddie cane
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Lexa »

well don't you all feel lucky, now i get to only have this game to give attention to
Text Generator
Text Generator
Goon
Text Generator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Text Generator »

Minor correction to EC above: If I'm counting correctly, we need one vote to put Brian at L-1. Current wagon is: SP, GE, Kat, EC, KK, and TG which is L-2.
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Lexa »

Verify that or wait for a vote count and I'll enable the vig
Text Generator
Text Generator
Goon
Text Generator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Text Generator »

May as well:
KK:
Kat:
Me:
EC:
Which brings us back to the last votecount:
a couple other votes changed but nothing relevant.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”