Mini Normal 1999: BooneyToonz VII - Join the Boonguard!

Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Lovebird »

Why did you quickhammer heyoka?
Kookoobird
Kookoobird
Goon
Kookoobird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Kookoobird »

Quickhammering is fun. Days that drag on and get slow are not. I do not want to play a 150+ page game that this site is famous for. Also, he was annoying.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:29 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I'd prefer a town win to a fast game.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:29 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

VOTE: kookoobird
Kookoobird
Kookoobird
Goon
Kookoobird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Kookoobird »

Town does not have higher winrates when you drag games out for hundreds of pages. There's a reason everybody from every other site knows just how bad people are here and that towns have twice as much power here as they do elsewhere.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:31 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Do you have actual stats for this? One would think taking your time to think things out is better than rushing to judgement.
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Lovebird »

In post 229, Kookoobird wrote:Town does not have higher winrates when you drag games out for hundreds of pages. There's a reason everybody from every other site knows just how bad people are here and that towns have twice as much power here as they do elsewhere.
Town does not have better winrate when you lolhammer someone page 5. If you are town it's so, so bad. Not fair to other players, not fair to mod for wasting his setup.
Kookoobird
Kookoobird
Goon
Kookoobird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Kookoobird »

Go look at MU, the biggest forum mafia site. Their winrates are either higher or comparable, not sure where to find the statistics, and just clicking through games will show you that they're much shorter and have much less town power.
Kookoobird
Kookoobird
Goon
Kookoobird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Kookoobird »

You should look at the mod's meta, Lovebird. The mod is known for quickhammering anything at L-1. Same thing with Transcend and myself on my other alias.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:34 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

If talking about the game is worse for town than random lynching that is truly a sorry state for town.
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Lovebird »

In post 233, Kookoobird wrote:You should look at the mod's meta, Lovebird. The mod is known for quickhammering anything at L-1. Same thing with Transcend and myself on my other alias.
You have to also be good to justify that. From your read on me, don't think that's so.
Kookoobird
Kookoobird
Goon
Kookoobird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Kookoobird »

I am pretty sure day 1 scum lynches are less than 30% on this site, which means they're less than rand.
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Lovebird »

Ironic you talking about how bad this site is.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:39 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Even if the stats were 1% I would still prefer to talk about a lynch rather than random lynching.
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Lovebird »

Not voting you yet because if you're town it's basically over for town. Want to avoid that.
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Lovebird »

Like, lol. "This site is so bad at day one!"
In post 149, Kookoobird wrote:VOTE: Heyoka

I didn't know he was L-1.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 224, Kookoobird wrote:I would like to lynch Screenplay today.
Not going to happen.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 218, Kookoobird wrote:Also, can somebody tell me how to put an avatar on this site?
You pretend to be new here.
In post 232, Kookoobird wrote:Go look at MU, the biggest forum mafia site. Their winrates are either higher or comparable, not sure where to find the statistics, and just clicking through games will show you that they're much shorter and have much less town power.
In post 233, Kookoobird wrote:You should look at the mod's meta, Lovebird. The mod is known for quickhammering anything at L-1. Same thing with Transcend and myself on my other alias.
But the you talk about meta.
You fucked up. Stop trying to play an alt, it doesn’t work for you.
Kookoobird
Kookoobird
Goon
Kookoobird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Kookoobird »

I am not new at mafia. I don't play on ms. I know Boonskiies, and I do my research on those I play with.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Transcend?
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Mohab500 »

First off, there is simply no town motivation for kookoo here: I don't want people to forget him saying "I didn't know he was at L-1" on his hammer post, and his reasoning is abnormally bad, talking about "games dragging on" and "he was too annoying", neither of which seem like reasons of a townie.

However, I wouldn't put him at L-1 yet, not unless we're close to the deadline. He knows he's dead meat here, he'll self hammer and end the day early.

I've analyzed his interactions with other players here and I am going to analyze Lexa and write a post just about now or an hour at most.
Kookoobird
Kookoobird
Goon
Kookoobird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Kookoobird »

I didn't believe my friends when they said this site was awful. Thank you for proving me wrong.
Kookoobird
Kookoobird
Goon
Kookoobird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Kookoobird »

Mohab , that last paragraph might be the most cringy sentence I've seen in forum mafia. Can I put it in my signature?
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Mohab500 »

In post 147, Kookoobird wrote:This game is deliciously delightful so far, I'm glad people are participating enough to actually have strong reads!

My statement of "Lexa and TWIM are lock town. Lovebird is very probably scum." remains true. Lexa had a very townie entrance. A simple meta dive dictates that Lexa is a strategic and reserved player, and as far as I'm aware has not completed a town game on this site. At the least, hasn't on this alt. The page 1 posturing is extremely townie. Her continued light-hearted rhetoric is not resemblant of her scum game as far as I can tell either.

TWIM is less strong, but I firmly believe he is town. He is demonstrably incapable of being competent or "pro-town" as either alignment, this is true. However, his confidence, attitude, and stances this game all ring very hard town. I have not meta-dived TWIM and do not have time for the entire playerlist - Lexa specifically earned one for the entrance. His pushes seem logical and alright - for example, in isolation Lexa's entrance would look scummy (I thought so too which is why I did some research!) and that comment is fine. I believe him to be genuine. Also, RB is a good vote.

Lovebird's a tank of doggy doodoo. As far as I can remember, virtually all of their posts have been quite bad. Their #26 is a bad reaction to a statement that has no indication of my alignment, however I doubt they know who I am so that's not really alignment indicative for Lovebird either. Their #30, however, makes it much worse. Any confidence I am scum from that post is not realistic nor genuine, and indicates to me they are fabricating a push on what is seemingly a new player. Their #58 is scummy, but it is not pro-town to state why so either you figure it out on your own or tough titties. Their #138 is posturing, but unlike Lexa it is scummy as heck this time. Overall, I have not liked a single post from this iso and have strongly disliked the majority. Lovebird can be the lynch of the day.

RB and Screenplay are scummy.

Tchill and MortFeld are townie.

Heyoka is hard null, but if they're town RB, Pisskop, Screenplay, Tchill contains 2 scum.

Pisskop, eth0s, Not Known 15, and Mohab have no tangible content.

VOTE: lovebird
This is a really important post. One thing to note is that this post reserves basically no content and makes no sense. It seems like something, but after rereading, I don't actually understand this. The reasons don't make sense either, it seems like a lot of words that are basically worthless. However, it can be alignment indicative, so let's break this down.
My statement of "Lexa and TWIM are lock town. Lovebird is very probably scum." remains true. Lexa had a very townie entrance. A simple meta dive dictates that Lexa is a strategic and reserved player, and as far as I'm aware has not completed a town game on this site. At the least, hasn't on this alt. The page 1 posturing is extremely townie. Her continued light-hearted rhetoric is not resemblant of her scum game as far as I can tell either.
During the night phase, I believed Lexa to be town, mainly on tone. I scumread TWIM, mainly on tone aswell.

Turns out Lexa is a townie, which made it tough for me to check through TWIM and lovebird. I don't believe scum would start a wagon on his ally so early in the game, so I don't particualary think his scumreads will make much use.
TWIM is less strong, but I firmly believe he is town. He is demonstrably incapable of being competent or "pro-town" as either alignment, this is true. However, his confidence, attitude, and stances this game all ring very hard town. I have not meta-dived TWIM and do not have time for the entire playerlist - Lexa specifically earned one for the entrance. His pushes seem logical and alright - for example, in isolation Lexa's entrance would look scummy (I thought so too which is why I did some research!) and that comment is fine. I believe him to be genuine. Also, RB is a good vote.
I am incapable of really understanding the reasoning here, because I am too stupid to understand the wording? (again). But what we know is that TWIM was townread by kookoo.
Lovebird's a tank of doggy doodoo. As far as I can remember, virtually all of their posts have been quite bad. Their #26 is a bad reaction to a statement that has no indication of my alignment, however I doubt they know who I am so that's not really alignment indicative for Lovebird either. Their #30, however, makes it much worse. Any confidence I am scum from that post is not realistic nor genuine, and indicates to me they are fabricating a push on what is seemingly a new player. Their #58 is scummy, but it is not pro-town to state why so either you figure it out on your own or tough titties. Their #138 is posturing, but unlike Lexa it is scummy as heck this time. Overall, I have not liked a single post from this iso and have strongly disliked the majority. Lovebird can be the lynch of the day.
I am not sure I understand why he's scumreading Lovebird, but from what I see from the ISO's, both lovebird and TWIM have similar playstyles. You'd think a genuine player would townread players of similar playstyles atleast to a similar degree. This makes me feel like either TWIM and lovebird are both town or both scum. The reads are reeking random bullshit though, which is an issue.
RB and Screenplay are scummy.

Tchill and MortFeld are townie.
I believe one player from these 4 is scum, I'd think the townread players are more likely to be scum here.
Heyoka is hard null, but if they're town RB, Pisskop, Screenplay, Tchill contains 2 scum.
Kookoo knows Heyoka is town, which makes me feel he won't really put an ally on that list. But then again, I scumread Screenplay earlier, and wasn't really liking Tchill, so I am not sure.
Pisskop, eth0s, Not Known 15, and Mohab have no tangible content.
I was quite Null on all of these (except myself ofcourse), but I believe the last scum has to be from here if we're going by POE.
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Lovebird »

In post 246, Kookoobird wrote:I didn't believe my friends when they said this site was awful. Thank you for proving me wrong.
Who here has played poorly except for you?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”